Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Civilisation 120 million yrs old?

PurpleStuart

Now as i've said many times this is my pet subject - but this is the first time i've heard of this one. Have any of you guys heard anything about this?

click mr satan :sg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Mr-X

• PurpleStuart

• cerberus

PS

go to news, discoveries and findings and click on The Map Of The Creator- check out the link.

Very interesting to think an ancient civilisation exsisted 120,000000, thats six zeros.  :s01

Kind of explains the metallic spheres found in Africa.  Hey Magik :)

X

Afraid not, X. The claim about the 'metallic sphere's' is inaccurate and hugely exaggerated, as I suspect this story to be. I did notice that the link I provided in your post on the sphere's has disappeared, I'll have to see if I can find the website again.

Part of what supposedly lends credibility to the authenticity of the stone slabs is this statement "When the center of historical cartography in Wisconsin looked at the map, the Americans pronounced their verdict: a three-dimensional map could only be used for navigational purposes. It could only be made using of aerospace photography." I've lived in Wisconsin all my life, there is no 'center of historical cartography' the article refers to. The state university in Madison sponsors a project that is currently cataloging and publishing a historical overview on the history of cartography, but no mention is made whatsoever of 'the creators map', or of any important cartographical discoveries in Russia. Rather strange considering their area of expertise and the incredible amount of interest such an amazing discovery would generate, don't you think?  Here's a link to the website you can click on to check for yourself; HERE There is also nothing to be found on the Internet about any scholarly or scientific studies having been done on these 'amazing' stone slabs, besides the unsupportive and unsubstantiated claims made in several similar articles such as yours. Its obvious there's far more scientific research and study that needs to be done on these 'slabs' before any credible, believable claims can be made.

Magikman  :sg

Magik i was only playing with you when i mentioned the metallic spheres :P. I did my own reading not to long ago about them and came to a conclusion that they are not as old as was first thought they were :o.

About the stone slabs well i think more research has to go into them before i can make my mind up. :)

:sk :sk X :sk :sk

damn, my russian isn't up to scratch these days  ;D

i'll have to look for a translater on the net when i get a spare moment...

• 5 weeks later...

For those who are interested, here are clearer pictures of the 'creator's map';

CLICK HERE

Magikman  :)

• 2 months later...

how old is the earth approximately? how likely is it we will find anything that old? i know nothing on this subject, can someone please enlighten me... i would like to add something to this particular topic. cheers :sk

The earth is estimated at about 4.5 billion years. Although I don't "find" stuff that old, I see stuff that old everyday.

i mean't proof of a real human civilisation.i think i know some jokes that old.and it's ok, homer you can put your gun away now.....  i just can't stop posting dumbass replies.oh what the hell, at least i give you all a laugh hey? ;D. :sh

• 2 years later...

ya i just read a link that the oldest human fossil is 160,000 years old.. so im not quite sure about the 2 million year old civilizations.. thats crazy! but more information would be awsome.. thanx guys!

From what I have read, the age was taken from two different fossils located on the "map". One said to be 500 million years old and the other 120 million.

Like stated earlier, if this was such a significant find then why is it not in the mainstream media?