Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satans word

Ichiban Avtar

why is it that so many feel comfortable with 'Satans word' over anything else?

and if his intention was to make mankind stay away from the creator and be nearer to him, isnt this a prime example?

for those of you who take to that side, what do you call, LHP, or Luciferianism? is it that it makes more sense, or its easier to live by in this society, or its practical or what?

can someone enlighten me as to why belief in what is said by satan is stronger in you.

is it just atheist who are this way? or some belive in a creator, and just choose not him, but his so-called 'enemy'?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Imaginary Friend

• Ichiban Avtar

• Sthenno

• starlitkate

Well, given what god has had to say in the bible, torah and qur'an, and that the world has suffered under the word, I figure a philosophy that honors self as the creator of one's mortal reality, the self respect that entails in accepting the full faith and credit afforded to that responsibility, as one that shares this world with others, is one that affords a more logical platform and a more intelligent world view, than that which has reigned on this earth for the last 2-4 thousand years, and resulting in the current global model that boasts war, separatism, racism, class-ism and poverty, of many nations under god.

Well, given what god has had to say in the bible, torah and qur'an, and that the world has suffered under the word, I figure a philosophy that honors self as the creator of one's mortal reality, the self respect that entails in accepting the full faith and credit afforded to that responsibility, as one that shares this world with others, is one that affords a more logical platform and a more intelligent world view, than that which has reigned on this earth for the last 2-4 thousand years, and resulting in the current global model that boasts war, separatism, racism, class-ism and poverty, of many nations under god.

wouldnt you agree that all of these nations under god so to speak, truley do not live under god, though they may say, because none of them know who god is.

i can say comfortably that evil rules the world, lack of true god is the problem. the religion and dogma of the world has been so mislhandled, in an almost precise way, to deter men in the end, away from the Creator.

I mean, you seem to be smart, wouldnt you say, if there was One creator, he would be concerned with so many names and religions for him, which, to me, doesnt promote oneness, it promotes division, as does any other doctrine promoting non-unity.

im mean all those isms you named, are of non-unity, which, is not the way i see the Creator, I see hime as one, as well as his creation.

I strongly fel that organized religion is not responsible, the men who organize them are.

every person involved in a "inspired book" has had his own intentions. if they didnt, they wouldnt waiste time trying to unify different people, under thier cultural dogmas.

the Creator of an entire world and its inhabitants, would simply acknowledge one part of his creation, or one race, or one region, thats not balanced at all.

I'd say people are more comfortable with Satan because the Creator has been horribly represented as a bias Creator, and in some religions as a flesh/blood mortal man.

what HUMAN, of any race, wants to comprehend, much less worship, or align with, a so-called creator who looks like a man? and roman, an african, an asian? the only race on this planet is human, everthing else is regional adaptation.

Humans are not unified, in no way shape or form, hell some 'ethinicities' dont even get along with eachother. So how then, could they see the unity and balance of the One Creator, if they know no tru unity or balance, on a scale that grand?

Edited by Ichiban Avtar

Perhaps there are those of us who are able to stand on their own two feet and accept that they are imperfect creatures and also accept responsibilities for their own successes and failures?

Perhaps, instead of relying on a "deity" to "make things better", we would rather rely on ourselves and our fellow men to grow, mature, and learn that WE are our own gods and goddesses. That WE have the power to create or destroy.

We, as a race, are immature, and childish in many ways. But we are still a maturing race. We need to recognize that and help one another further along the path to harmony and "adulthood".

i agree, we are very immature. only because we have not united as HUMANs, we havent even left our solr system yet, arent even capable, because certain humans are more concerned with controllin other humans and having wordly power than maximizing the human potnetial to that of a god-hood level, of level of buddhahood, if you will.

if all human were functioning at their peak, this higher consciousness, we may be ready to enter and 'adulthood', but men are to greedy, so are race and planet is deteriorating as a result of these evil men, which is why i question some one who finds comfort in evil.

wouldnt you agree that all of these nations under god so to speak, truley do not live under god, though they may say, because none of them know who god is....

What do those persons of nations under god know of that spirit already!? They know what has been told them for generations. God isn't a "who". It's a word. As long as we imagine there is to be told what god means, we'll see it that way. Yet, the spirit we seek to contain with that word and the mythologies that give it reason, is awesome and infinite and at our disposal because we are the embodiment of that power. We make this world what we want it to be. Just look around. If we knew what we were talking about, living "under" god wouldn't even come into the picture. Whereas what we are, would; living as god. We, ourselves, create this world. We just credit what happens behind it all, to the invisibles, of many names throughout our histories of doing such stuff. We called them Odin, Zeus, Auset (Isis), Gaia, Mars, Apollo, Jesus, Jehovah, Allah. And all the while they were there because we were told they exist as beings. When it was us that gave them life by installing them into the caricature of that "one" responsible for everything that is. And our dedication to that story that says so, is faith the story means something to our personal life. And some go so far as to imagine faith to the story will impact their life after. Because they have also accepted they have what is called a "soul" , so as to feel that later, when the body is dead. But what if that infinite all power is that inspiration that gave life to the consciousness that imagined it needed to create characters just like itself, so as to feel guided here. That fellow human beings and all their personalities, cant be trusted to themselves alone. So they have need of feeling a camaraderie with something unseen, that still possesses their same characteristics!?

Ever notice god and the devil have human personalities!? They get mad, plan revenge, feel joy, jealousy, the urge to kill, etc... Because we can relate to something that we're told is our guardian and guide, if it's communicates on our level. So what ever model one might impart, so as to replace what currently exists in the minds of persons thinking on "god" and the "devil", is still of our own creation that still set's ourselves apart from the power that is all creation and created.

Those people "under god", know what is spoken in holy writ as that dogma that is as gods hands, holding them in place with rules of conduct and thought toward the worship of the one. Anything outside that bound directive is labeled suspect by the emissaries that translate the word and it's importance, as they maintain that personal station of power in the process. They claim it is a guidebook for thoughts, beliefs in the one that inspired it's writing and it's prophets, so long ago. And all the while every scripture of every faith is mans own creation. It's credited as divinely inspired, by those that wrote down the words that made them as gods when they thought to master the race of those fellow human beings that accepted the picture as they were told it exists. And as we accept that visual, we augment ourselves to behaving and as witness to everything around us. Because we see god as like ourselves. And so it is. Look at this world we've made with the spirit of that visage as the inspiration for it all. God isn't a being, it's a word. Created to describe everything that happens

If one feels the spirit of god within, those words of power in sacred scripture, command it be judged by the standards contained inside it's pages. We're told god inspired the writing and yet, we must be vigilant when we feel god speak to us today. Why?! Because there are rules for such stuff, we're told. It could be the devil in disguise, we're cautioned.

And what exactly created that opposer!? We did. We brought to life a subjective explanation for the overwhelming awesomeness of the objective presence, all around us. What we label on the page of bibles, is that which we feel inside ourselves. We are animals at heart. It is instinct that drives us into the fetters of morality, because we are also animals capable of reason. So our nature compells us and we ourselves, direct us where to go as the map of morality falls before us, as rules of conduct wherein we are required to chain up that deeper raw, primal calling. And that becomes the horned one, the feral creature who's blood flows with the tides hum and stirs the passions for self gratification.

That is the devil. That is the lucifer. It's only beastly visage is what we see in our mirrors. And it's evil history is that which lies behind us all, in the histories of our world wherein we brought to life the evil and the good, and then lay them slaughtered at our feet as we ventured forth and called it progress.

Lucifer, for me, is that light in the darkness, as the myth would symbolize in titling it's majesty; 'light bearer' . It's that whisper that compells inspiration for every moment of every day, it's that tickle at the back of my neck that travels between my eyes, in the moment, when it tells me I should look beyond the facade of what now stands before me, for the deeper lesson of it's happening, and it's that vibrant rush of joy when I "get it".

Regret does not serve, save to destroy the full attention of the present opportunity. Because regret only lives in the past, which is over and is as it is. But even in it's recall, it is changed, as the veils have fallen over that long ago moment, from our surviving and moving forward and taking with us what we learned. Even the worst thing gave us something for the experience. Lucifers spirit, for me, is that realization that I may choose how this life serves me, because it's all about me as the only one that feels what it's like being here.

And because I have the fine company of other life forms, doing the same, I am not alone because we're all here showing ourselves to one another. Regardless of the labels we put on, we are always here as that first nature. We are not imperfect, we are exactly as we are meant to be in this moment. It's like wheels within wheels, ribbons of color and vibration, weaving together with each breath,each thought, each action that causes an equal and opposite reaction. The tides, in perfect harmony. There is no "wrong" to it. It's all as it should be, as it was created. And if we think it sucks. If we see the world as so totally conflicted as to be that hell of our mythologies, we have but to work as diligently to affect a change, as we did to affect the moment. Seeing what is, as the responsibility of some disembodied spirit called the devil, or god, is lending title and deferring that responsibility to an invisible excuse for what we did to ourselves.

God did not destroy the people of the middle east. People did, in the name of god. Satan did not compel the crusades and the inquisitions. Though given the profile of evil, it would certainly qualify . People did that. People claimed to again be inspired by something other than themselves, to slaughter life and aquire materials in the process of calling it holy.

So when you ask if satans words mean anything in this world, I would say the word of humanity called the satan and the god, have created this world. When in truth the spirit that is not contained by titles, carries on unabated, because creation is it's nature. We on the other paw, create and destroy, according to the tenets of our own imaginings of what we see and what it means to us personally. The devil is suppose to be the embodiment of hedonism (self-serving) ? But what is the clergy that stakes itself on high as the guide for millions of minds, toward one ideal?

It is fitting then that some imagine there to be an opposer to the monotheistic ideal. It's that light in the darkness that inspires us to look for something deeper that what we're told lives before us. It's that compelling truth that what invigorates this consciousness, this reality, is bigger than we think and yet, because we think it seems to be exactly what we see. When really, the view changes as we change our minds. Perhaps one day we will see a new earth where people look deeper than faded scrolls on the surface that seek to tell them who they are. Perhaps one day we shall all know a world where we understand that personally. In the meantime it's ok. We're where we are because we believe it's there, bearing the labels we've given the vehicle that brought us; god and the devil. If we can create that imagine what we can do when we let it go for something else. Something better than what we currently dream awake!?

I hate to sound so dumb, but what is the "Satan's Word" exactly? The part where he condemn humans or what? or is there a word out there we can't say or something

or is there a word out there we can't say or something

Yes there is. "Rutabaga!" user posted image

interesting point of view Imaginary Friend, cant say I agree, but thats the beauty of free will.

Call me what you wil for choosing the Creator over Satan.

choosing the unseen over the seen, because it is this unseen God inside of us that brings on enlightenment, not the beast of us. What drives each person to that state may very well be beastly, or onther other hand, Godly, depends on the person, but its in every person.

I'd say the Creator posess no manlike characteristics, thats absurd to think that.

Simply becasue he'd/she'd/it have to be totally unbias, and favoring none over the other, ruling justly. Mankind is not this way, or at least they havent reached this stage yet, and from the looks of it, will probably, be exterminated before they get the chance to.

I 'd say the connection felt with the Creator is that of no perversion, only truth, pure universal and principal wisdom. you become an empty vessel. balanced and unbias.

I'd say the horned one is a perverter of truth, finding any and every way to deter one from his straight path, or more plainly, true balance and unbias. Now I am not going any further on the two entities than them being pure forces, evil, or perverted truth, being as powerful as you allow it, as well as the force and Nature of The One, only being as powerful as you allow it, both reap different benefits, both DO exist, ONE SUPERCEDES THE OTHER in the unseen realm, and one supercedes the other in the seen realm, for reasons you explained, but both realms do exist.

but how can one proove the existance of the unseen?

After reading what you wrote, you seem well educated, and given that, I am almost sure man is not ready for this consciousness.

I have always said that the 'Light of Lucifer' is dim compared to true enlightenment.

would you agree? Lucifers light (G.W. Bush/Hitler maybe?) is akin to wordly knowledge, wealth, power, so on.

True enlightenment (Buddha maybe?) is akin to unity with the totality of things, true oneness and unbias, true balance.

both brilliant, one just proves more helpful for humanity than the other.

The light to which I was referring in the luciferian analogy, was that of Intellect. And indeed, the illumination it affords is unique and diverse.

I don't think too many are comfortable with Satanism. In fact-most hide it cuz they are ashamed of it. In fact most of them are everyday people like you and I. They hide they're Satanism beliefs for fear of ridicule, such as teasing, being killed, fired from they're job. Alot of reasons!! They loose they're families and friends.

So no, most aren't comfortable with 'Satans Word'. I think this post is idiotic.

I wouldnt say its idiotic, but thats your opinion, you are totally entitled to.

I do not mean comfortable as society accepts, I mean why the people, whom you say hide it, are comfortable with it. Which is a differance. I know the coin of society is the bible, which aslo an absurdity, but the coin of these satanist, or luciferians, is not that book, so naturally, they consider themselves 'outkasts'. thats fine, and expected.

the fact that you said they hide it speaks volumes, because any doctrine, or way of life, that you give you mind and spirit to, should promote, and push you to strength, and comfortability in any situation, not the opposite.

Hiding your beliefs is a cowardly act. Belief, or way of life is something that no outside force should be able to affect, in fact, it sould be like a sharp knife in you, that when touched improperly, or mishandled, it cuts.

as should your spirit be, when it is truley enlightened. It should radiate you, the truth of you, the God of you, not make you hide its feelings, this is signs that that person remains unsure about themselves, and is usually a sign that your spirit is telling you it doesnt agree with what you are feeding it.

but thats just my opinion.

Edited by Ichiban Avtar

What I can't understand is how Anton Lavey (who wrote the Satanic bible and founded the 'Church of Satan') did not actually believe in a deity known as "Satan."

Edited by Amalgamut

What I can't understand is how Anton Lavey (who wrote the Satanic bible and founded the 'Church of Satan') did not actually believe in a deity known as "Satan."

probably because he knew the truth of the matter.

which is there is no 'deity' named satan. and if you want to be literally technical, satan is a fallen angel, who perverts and distort truth in a way to mislead mankind, which is what he swore to 'god' he could do to the creation (which is proving true), out of his own envy of the creation, and its creator.

silly angles and thier feelings right?

how would an angelic being feel envy?

which brings me to my next "theory", these so called angels were likely mere beings of an advanced race, with a relationship closer to the 'master and supreme architect' than we had at the time, or have now. or the whole story is just a fabrication.

who knows, we werent there.

given it was true, then thats my theory.

i just realized how much of a headache the entire topic is. these are the kinda details that hinder spiritual growth :w00t:

Edited by Ichiban Avtar

So no, most aren't comfortable with 'Satans Word'. I think this post is idiotic.

I appreciate your observations of the challenges satanists face, in encounters with the ignorant of mainstream society. :)

I don't mean to turn this political, but why do you refer to Bush and Hitler as the same Ichiban Avtar. Bush is nothing like Hitler!!!! Hitler was responsible for the death of over 20 million because HE (HITLER) started World War II.

But Back on Topic. I choose God over Satan. Satan is the opposite of God. He hates us humans. God loves us. He loved us so much he put his son on this Earth to die for the very sins you are commiting right now.

Thank you.

Edited by NiCkC818

probably because he knew the truth of the matter.

which is there is no 'deity' named satan. and if you want to be literally technical, satan is a fallen angel, who perverts and distort truth in a way to mislead mankind, which is what he swore to 'god' he could do to the creation (which is proving true), out of his own envy of the creation, and its creator.

silly angles and thier feelings right?

how would an angelic being feel envy?

which brings me to my next "theory", these so called angels were likely mere beings of an advanced race, with a relationship closer to the 'master and supreme architect' than we had at the time, or have now. or the whole story is just a fabrication.

who knows, we werent there.

given it was true, then thats my theory.

i just realized how much of a headache the entire topic is. these are the kinda details that hinder spiritual growth :w00t:

Ichiban, it’s perfectly clear what Amalgamut meant by his question. All you’ve done is used semantics to try and prove your point.

I wonder how many people actually know what Satanism is, and how many think it’s just not being Christian and possibly listening to heavy metal.

And Nick – how many people do you think Bush has killed through his wars? How many more do you think will die if he’s allowed to continue his rampage across the world? On this point if no others, Ichiban is right. Bush is no better than Hitler.

All the comments you make about God loving and Satan hating are based on God’s own text – The Bible. Well, it’s likely to be biased, isn’t it? If you use the Bible to inform your opinions of God, then you can’t really be entitled to an opinion on Satanism until you’ve read the appropriate texts.

An excellent series of observations Sthenno. :)

When George W. was governor of the State of Texas, during his entire term of office, he never commuted or applied a stay of execution to any citizen on death row. Not even when a pastor asked him to in the case of a woman that "found jesus" (after killing a few people decades before), and would have been/was, the first woman to be executed in Texas in over 40 years!

The difference in the herald of our contemporary war monger, is that he pronounces it's all for the sake of "Homeland" security! Whereas his similar cousin in the evil was compelled by the fatherland policies. <_< And yet, just like the people of Adolph's time, people here love GWBjr. and if they could, would re-select him to power again! As if it's a good thing to vote Traitor in 2008!

I do try!

Over here we were all quite indignant on behalf of the States, thinking it was all a fix up and that no one had actually voted Bush into power; then everyone went and voluntarily voted him back in! Cue confused silence this side of the pond.

:lol: I can tell you that living on this side of the pond, many of us are quite indignant still! (Kerry , the option to re-selecting the current Antichrist back into power over us, was George W.armonger Bush jr's cousin! :blink: That's what ya call keeping corruption all in the family, baby! :tu:<_< )

God loves us. He loved us so much he put his son on this Earth to die for the very sins you are commiting right now.

Thank you.

Yes the greatest parent in the world he let his son suffer and die in a horrible way so everyone can be forgiven. Dont you seem a little worried about going to a place with someone who let his own son suffer and be killed in a horrible way.

is it just me that thinks somethings a little dodgy about that. :blink:

Edited by chaoszerg

The reason people voted Bush back into office is because we were in the middle of a war when the election ran.

I don't think his intentions are really in Iraq. I think the intentions are to push for a change in policy here in the US and that he has been trying to secretly get things through the government while everyone is distracted by the war.