Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your brain boots up like a computer

UM-Bot

news icon rAs we yawn and open our eyes in the morning, the brain stem sends little puffs of nitric oxide to another part of the brain, the thalamus, which then directs it elsewhere. Like a computer booting up its operating system before running more complicated programs, the nitric oxide triggers certain functions that set the stage for more complex brain operations, according to a new study.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Live Science

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Essan

• Mike8272

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats kinda coo :wacko: ........ERROR BINARY FUNCTION!!! SCANNING...... .... .... .... YOU MAY NEED TO RESTART THIS BRAIN.....................*that song that plays when you start your computer starts playing* :lol::P

yea it seems true cuse sometimes when i get up i dont know what im doing like ill rich 4 the ground to shut off my alarm or if some1 wakes me up and says like your late ill answer without knowing like your kidding no im not

:P Older model brains need lots of caffeine before functioning any where near optimum efficiency!

I'm just glad it's not Bill Gates who programmed our brains! Imagine opening your eyes and all you see is the blue screen of death! LOL! :lol:

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Just my luck - my brain runs on bl**dy microsoft windows ...... No wonder it don't work half the time! :w00t:

To be honest this doesn't surprise me esp in the mornings.... :w00t: