Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's Tiniest Hamster?

Cufflink

why all this hassle for keeping a hamster outside, ohmy.gif .'cause, if i'm not mistaken, that's where they lived before you all decided to take them home and put them in a cage stuffed with wood shavings! w00t.gif Also, does'nt it get extremely cold in the desert at night? I'm sure our little "pumpkin" can handle it. thumbsup.gifwhistling2.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• gollum

• Agent_21

• Cufflink

I think there is a slight difference between domestic hamsters and wild ones. tongue.gifwink2.gif

i'll just bring him indoors and give him a nice hot chocolate and a lemsip.

Is that your attempt at getting your hamster in the the Guiness Book fo Records by any chance?

What about dancing? Can it dance, or have you run out of candles? rolleyes.gif

I once had a Russian hamster, when I was a wee little Kryso. It use to always be doing backward summersaults of its little toys, I swear the pet shop owner use to mix up the hamster food up with his hash stash! It would summersault until it became dizzy and couldn't climb the toy anymore, and just lay there with its fluffy little face pressed against the tank! wacko.gif

Oh, and Awwww…. For the little fluffy hamster!

Really, I have to agree with Halo on this one. They bite hard, nad they smell funny no matter how often you clean the cage. disgust.gif

No offense Hammy, you are probably a very nice smelling Hammy tongue.gif