Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cow hit by train lands on farmer's wife

Lionel

A farmer's wife in Turkey has been taken to hospital after a cow was hit by a train and landed on top of her.

Nazmiye Serengil, from Mus, had taken her cows to graze on a field next to a railway track.

However, one of the cows wandered onto the tracks and was hit by a train.

The cow was hurled into the air and, according to daily newspaper Milliyet, landed on the woman, who was sitting a few metres away.

She was taken to hospital where she received treatment for a broken left foot.

Source

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Anirbas

• Lionel

• fletch

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man,sorry but I was laughing like a moron when I first heard it.Seriously,it was pitiful for the lady.Just one of her days you know.... sad.gif

I think it is fair to say that she was lucky she got away with just a broken foot.

Oh and the poor cow!

i have a mental picture of this happening and i'm affraid its making me laugh every time...... watch out for that cow.... what cow....Aggghhh w00t.gif

What happened to the poor cow? huh.gif

Is it dead or alive?

Maybe the women it landed on acted as a kind of cushion?

I imagine that cow was dead before it landed on her. I hit one in my grandmother's car and it died pretty quickly. I can imagine what a train would do.

What happened to the poor cow? huh.gif

She got a broken foot - remember? laugh.gifwhistling2.gif

I’m sorry, I’ve probably got a sick sense of humour but when I first read the thread title I was laughing like a pixie, lol laugh.gif . But all said-and-done, I’m weird because I laugh when people hurt themselves, and I can’t explain why blink.gif ? But to be fare, I do laugh at myself also when I get hurt, so I’m not a hypocrite. huh.gif

WHAT ABOUT THE COW!? Oh man I hope that poor cow is okay! Why didn't they say how the cow was doing?

OH NO! They killed the cow! How dare they! Well at least they got fresh burger for a while!