Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"THE OAK ISLAND SYMBOLED' INSCRIPTIONS"

oakster

DESCRIPTIVE VERSES LETTER FOR SYMBOL

The new Translations by Keith Ranville Researcher:

http://www.mythandmystery.com/keith_ranville.htm

http://kr.mendhak.com

The accepted translation by the Halifax professor was:

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topic...ranslation.html

My descriptive translated seem more accepted.

First Nations Researcher

Keith Ranville

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oakster

• The_Spartan

• Rosenrot

• Northawke_rs

DESCRIPTIVE VERSES LETTER FOR SYMBOL

The new Translations by Keith Ranville Researcher:

http://kr.mendhak.com

The accepted translation by the Halifax professor was:

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topic...ranslation.html

My descriptive translated seem more accepted.

First Nations Researcher

Keith Ranville

making one thread with all this info would have been much better u know :innocent: but thanks for info though

• 11 months later...

OAK ISLAND STONE TRIANGLE CIPHER

INVESTIGATION

The secrets are unravelling with this Oak Island treasure mystery it is evident that this mystery is about triangles and right angles. Right angle square and compass are the basic tools of the Great builders of ancient structures and the Freemasons used these instruments in their rituals basically these tools were instrumental for me in creating this Oak Island triangle theory.

WELL DOCUMENTED OAK ISLAND STONE TRIANGLE Blue Print

LOGICAL EXPLANATION

linked-image

http://www.mythandmystery.com/oakisland/triangle.jpg

OAK ISLAND STONE TRIANGLE NEW INFORMATION AND WHAT ITS MEANS

INTERPRETATION

The Oak Island stone triangle found south of the money pit was miss-interpreted, it was believed to be pointing north. This stone triangle and its northern point is center of a pyramid diagram and aligns in a different direction other than the dividing south/north stone line through the stone triangle. This stone triangle is a blue print for a much grander structure made by the original builders of this Oak Island set up, these are all concept clues from my across Canada travel journals

http://kr-mendhak-com.bloghi.com/2007/08/1...le-mystery.html

OHH, I love the Oak Island Money Pit. I would like to believe it is pirate treasure. I became interested in it after reading Red Tide by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child; it's a fictional book based on the legend of Oak Island.

I don't know if your literature said anything about it, but doesn't one translation of the code that was found in the money pit say that after the 7th person has died, the treasure will be revealed?

Hi rosenrot

It's more a saying than a cipher about the seventh man must kick the bucket or the last Oak tree must die? then the treasure will show it's self these are all lore stories to captivate the mind' but who know's anything is posible.

TRIANGLE CIPHER THEORY

linked-image

BIRCH ISLAND TREASURE TRIANGLE

linked-image

link GOOGLE MAP BIRCH ISLAND TRIANGLE ZOOM VIEW

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=k&am...003616&z=18

REVELATION

Birch Island as seen from above it has a symbolic triangle carved into its landscape. By describing the beach area on the north side of this triangle there seems to be some work activity done to it in the past to the beach area it is discoloured from the rest of the contours of Birch Islands beach areas. The water depth is unusually deep at the right angle of the triangle beach area it's obvious that this is a artificial Beach just by a visual observation.

INDEPENDENT TREASURE HUNTER

Keith Ranville

http://www.canadaka.net/blog/oakster

Edited by oakster

I have been saying this for years -- when I hit the lottery, I will provide all the $$$$ necessary to unravel the mystery of Oak Island.

:tu:

You know someone really had a lot of time and energy to do something like this? If there really was a treasure don't you thing that someone would have removed it by now?

My thinking behind this is as follows:

Someone hides treasure but leaves clues so they can find it again.

Now they either return later and remove treasure (leaving cryptic symbols behind as they no longer need them)

Or they tell their heirs about it and the heirs take it away because of all the hype surrounding the island.

Surely someone would know about it they just arn't talking...

You know someone really had a lot of time and energy to do something like this? If there really was a treasure don't you thing that someone would have removed it by now?

Now they either return later and remove treasure (leaving cryptic symbols behind as they no longer need them)

Or they tell their heirs about it and the heirs take it away because of all the hype surrounding the island.

Some time ago, there was a thread here about OAK ISLAND. A really extensive one. And very good indeed. Many have tried to get to the bottom of the pit but many "trap" or "security devices" were trigered. The more people excavated, more to the bottom the things were going. They could not keep water from the sea coming into the pit. There is a lot of compexity in this history, more than many can imagine. I will see if I can track this thread, IF it still exist.

Here's a pretty informative link about the Money Pit at Oak Island:

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/OakIsland/

Under "Facts," if you read the story of Oak Island, it says,

"One summer day in 1795 Daniel McGinnis, then a teenager, was wandering about Oak Island, Nova Scotia (see Geography) when he came across a curious circular depression in the ground. Standing over this depression was a tree whose branches had been cut in a way which looked like it had been used as a pulley. Having heard tales of pirates in the area he decided to return home to get friends and return later to investigate the hole."

According to the link, no clues were left, but, instead, the Money Pit was found quite by accident.

The link also states:

"The pit has been explored to more than 150 feet. The treasure, if any, that was buried is still there, protected by an ingenious booby trap that floods the pit with sea water anytime someone gets close.

Group after group after group have tried to solve the riddle. Neither brute force nor technology have been able to overcome the problems. Six lives have been lost and millions of dollars spent trying to uncover the secrets of what has become known as the Money Pit. Still, no one knows what lies at the bottom, who built it or why. There are numerous theories but little proof."

I like to think that IF there IS a treasure, it's still waiting to be found. :)

WHERE IN THE HELL IS OAK ISLAND EH'

Oak Island is over in Nova Scotia it's a Island that's being known for having treasure for over some 200 hundred years, when someone mentions Oak Island many Canadians are puzzled on the question of the very thought of Oak Island probably because it's to complicated with controversy and thought to be way to complex to the average everyday thinking mind to deal with although there are many Oak Island know it alls, but no actual colleges to enroll your self to be a scholar on the Oak Island subject but its not all that complicated a college would only complicate the mystery further.

The treasure mystery consist of a hole in the ground found by three dudes back in 1795 since then many excavators tore that money pit a new one with digging, drilling and even a crazy plan to freeze the darn hole, but I don't think that crazy idea paned out. Two owners now own the Island and investors the owners are in constant conflict and even vowed to shoot each other at one time or another but I can't be sure of that story. There are new theories to do with Oak Island that are exclusively new and not in any Oak Island books yet some say the treasure is on another area of Oak Island in one of the owners lots but the latest theory is that the treasure is not even on Oak Island but on a nearby Island.

The important part of the money pit is the first hundred feet down the rest belongs to china, in that hundred feet was found layers of logs, clay mixed with coconut husk near the hundred foot depth was found a rectangle stone tablet it was said to have a treasure map embossed in it, the treasure map shapes were triangles circles and dots that ciphers to where the treasure is many theories are based on this mysterious treasure map, south of the money pit near the beach area was found a large stone shape triangle some say this triangle is linked to the treasure it to was undecipherable of it's meaning until recently it was decoded by Oak Island researcher Keith Ranville he believes that Oak Island evidence is based on triangles this is the latest theory that seems logical considering that the Oak Island evidence just mentioned has triangle character encryptions to them.

Who done it, what was the reason for this set up some say it's for something to do about a historical significance to do with our future or even there maybe spiritual artifacts hidden in the mystery, time will tell as long as the sequels of searches continues as I said earlier at this time there are no colleges so there is no funding or grants or private corporate sponsoring for Oak Island research hopefully that will change with more awareness to this intriguing treasure mystery story.

Sources

Edited by oakster

• 2 weeks later...

OAK ISLAND STONE TRANGLE IS 19.5 DEGREES

linked-image

Oak Island Decipherment news

Recently I have been disclosing Oak Island research information from my personal across Canada expedition. The Oak Island stone triangle was always thought to me to be the key to solving this treasure mystery, the triangles dividing stone line through the off center Oak Island stone triangle was direction north/south, my decipherment of this mysterious triangle was based on 19.5 degrees north to west from the bottom of the stone line at the circular bottom of this stone triangle.

The mystic designers of this Oak Island set up, purposely left this stone triangle un-finished as a message for reasons of lessons to be learned. Understanding this Oak Island mystery has been quite the task, this stone triangle was missing one equation and that was 19.5 give or take because the triangle was aligned with stones so accuracy varied never the less I began at 19.5 and I believe it has some significance to the triangle pyramid theory I developed. The stone triangle that was thought to be aligned north/south is really aligned 19.5 north/west according to my decipherment of the stone triangle.

Conspiracies

19.5 degrees has been associated with many world mysteries, could Oak Island hold the answer to these unsolved mysteries, the planets in our solar system have significant energy anomaly spots in the area of 19.5 degrees even here on earth certain areas around 19.5 degrees are somewhat dormant/active volcanic area’s, it is also believed the Mars Pathfinder landed at 19.5 degrees latitude on Mars on July 4,'1997.

The jury is still out weather there is formations on mars at 19.5 degrees or not but I am open to all possibilities when it comes to mysteries because I am investigating a mystery but I am keeping things down to earth for now because this is where the answers are. This 19.5 degrees seems to be a energy area point around the world and to some planets in our solar system, the makers of this well documented Oak Island stone triangle may have very well have known the secrets to the these planetary energy anomaly, this Oak Island mystery is much bigger than a physical treasure it’s more like a treasure tree of knowledge my quest to solve this mystery is branching out towards the true nature of what this mystery is all about.

Birch Island Treasure Triangle holds the secrets to our universe

Sincere thanks

Indedendent Oak Island

Treasure Hunter/Researcher

Keith Ranville

http://www.mythandmystery.com/oakisland/keith_ranville.htm

One theory I recently read about was that during the US Revolutionary War the British Army was trapped in Northern New York and the General ordered the supply department for the North to take the pay chests and hide them. The British Royal Engineers were the only ones at that time who would have had the expertise and resources to build such a hiding place. The time would jive with the apparent age of the pully winch found above the pit area. Also no huge sums of money were reported missing by the British Army at that time, so the Author of the book supposed that the British, knowing the trap system used, came back and collected their gold. Perhaps their trash and some debris was left beihind. Sounded like dang good explaination to me.

Refering to Birch Island. What is the ground making up the Triangle composed of? Is it clay or just soil? One would think that unless the soil is very bad, poisoned or very hard, plants would have grown over it, including more trees.

• 1 month later...

MAYAN CONNECTION TO THE OAK ISLAND STONE TRIANGLE

linked-image

Mayan pyramid dating from the 9th century (Pic: Western Kentucky University)

News Brief

The Oak island stone triangle does seems like it was made by a Mayan Culture or (Mesoamerica) by examining the oak island stone triangle and its cipher to a pyramid it perceives stealth in length if you view the pyramids in south America they are very similar to the Oak island stone triangle cipher of a pyramid. The Mayan Mathematics were above equivalent to many cultures. A king was found beneath in a pyramid in South America he had a jade mask, this King is believed to be a important part to (arm chair) archaeologist, but no real treasure was found in the pyramid tomb. I believe that this king had knowledge that was in his hands? What this King had was a round stone in one hand and a square block stone in the other hand and the jade mask was for his unvailment of him in his new life. I believe these possessions was all this Mayan King needed to travel into his next life to where his worldly possessions are awaitting for him.

linked-image

The Oak Island stone triangle cipher is based on square and circle could this method of cipher' be the same as this Mayan Kings knowledge that he had in hand to travel into his next life. The new simplistic translation of the Oak Island stone triangle does have the same square and circle philosophy. The Mayan Mathematics is thought to be based on proportions or a universal unfounded equation, the Oak Island stone triangle looks to have a Mayan connection as well, this famous Birch Island triangle can hold the secret knowledge to forgotten ancient civilizations.

cont... http://www.canadaka.net/blog/oakster

You seem to be much more knowledgeable on this than me, oakster. So when do you think Oak Island will give up it's secrets?

MAYAN CONNECTION TO THE OAK ISLAND STONE TRIANGLE

Yeah...this was the only thing missing...a MAYAN CONNECTION!!

The MAYANS have been linked with god-knows-how-many mysteries all around the world, and now the Oak Island Pit too. The british angle was more plausible. Hey, why didn't you try for an ALIEN CONNECTION or that the OAK ISLAND PIT is linked to Atlantis????

Its is no News..it is from your blog.

First you bring in the "Mayan Connection" just because of the pyramid shape which you have deduced from the OAK ISLAND TRAINGLE...why did you get an EGYPTAIN CONNECTION too???

Now, on your Blog which you pass of as News, you even claim "Templar Connections" to the Oak Island Pit, just because a STAR was found on the engravings???

Adding a dash of Mayans, Templars etc to any mystery is not an easy solution to it, it degrades the mystery more further and bashes your theory too.

Edited by coredrill

after reading your blog, it sounds like self promotion too..of your theory and yourself!

OHH, I love the Oak Island Money Pit. I would like to believe it is pirate treasure. I became interested in it after reading Red Tide by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child; it's a fictional book based on the legend of Oak Island.

I don't know if your literature said anything about it, but doesn't one translation of the code that was found in the money pit say that after the 7th person has died, the treasure will be revealed?

That's how I got into this story as well. :ph34r: Their books are magnificent. The book's called Riptide, by the way.

Research is full of plauseabities this website is called unexplained mysteries everyone has there own take on any mystery? investigations is merrit of who done it is anyones opinion, opinions keeps mysteries in balance until proof is provided thanks for you responces.

cheers'''

Here's a pretty informative link about the Money Pit at Oak Island:

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/OakIsland/

Under "Facts," if you read the story of Oak Island, it says,

"One summer day in 1795 Daniel McGinnis, then a teenager, was wandering about Oak Island, Nova Scotia (see Geography) when he came across a curious circular depression in the ground. Standing over this depression was a tree whose branches had been cut in a way which looked like it had been used as a pulley. Having heard tales of pirates in the area he decided to return home to get friends and return later to investigate the hole."

According to the link, no clues were left, but, instead, the Money Pit was found quite by accident.

The link also states:

"The pit has been explored to more than 150 feet. The treasure, if any, that was buried is still there, protected by an ingenious booby trap that floods the pit with sea water anytime someone gets close.

Group after group after group have tried to solve the riddle. Neither brute force nor technology have been able to overcome the problems. Six lives have been lost and millions of dollars spent trying to uncover the secrets of what has become known as the Money Pit. Still, no one knows what lies at the bottom, who built it or why. There are numerous theories but little proof."

I like to think that IF there IS a treasure, it's still waiting to be found. :)

Interesting assumption. What was to prevent whoever buried anything there from having already removed it at an earlier date? Seeing "a tree whose branches had been cut in a way which looked like it had been used as a pulley" doesn't mean it wasn't used as a pulley to winch something OUT rather than put something in.

Just a thought.

just because a STAR was found on the engravings???

enlighten us about this star inscription or is this your talk? of logic please do not unexplain your words to this mystery.

man..this theory of triangle is yours not mine. i dont have any enlightenment!

my questions

1. Why should it be a pyramid?

2.why does it have to be a pyramid? cant it be still a triangle?

3. could u deltail the mayan connection?

News Brief

The Oak island stone triangle does seems like it was made by a Mayan Culture or (Mesoamerica) by examining the oak island stone triangle and its cipher to a pyramid it perceives stealth in length if you view the pyramids in south America they are very similar to the Oak island stone triangle cipher of a pyramid. The Mayan Mathematics were above equivalent to many cultures. A king was found beneath in a pyramid in South America he had a jade mask, this King is believed to be a important part to (arm chair) archaeologist, but no real treasure was found in the pyramid tomb. I believe that this king had knowledge that was in his hands? What this King had was a round stone in one hand and a square block stone in the other hand and the jade mask was for his unvailment of him in his new life. I believe these possessions was all this Mayan King needed to travel into his next life to where his worldly possessions are awaitting for him.

Source - http://www.canadaka.net/blog/oakster

Nothing in the above "News" indicates anything that links the Oak Island Mystery to the Mayans.

Is there anything in the locality that says mayan? or is it just becuase u have deduced ur triangle-is-actually-a-pyrmaid theory, and since mayans have pyramids, there is a connection???

Just as i have asked before, since you are basing your theory on the pyrmaid (is it an assumption or a factual find or a theory only?), why didnt you connect it to the egyptians who also had pyramids and even chinese? why only mayans?

3. You were claiming the theory to be 'News'..

News Brief

This News is from your Blog itself. it is not reported in any newspaper in the world. By putting the word News Brief you are actually misleading the readers of the blog that this was actually reported in the newspapers!!

4. Symbols on the stone - a Language??

The Oak Island stone triangle cipher is based on square and circle could this method of cipher' be the same as this Mayan Kings knowledge that he had in hand to travel into his next life. The new simplistic translation of the Oak Island stone triangle does have the same square and circle philosophy. The Mayan Mathematics is thought to be based on proportions or a universal unfounded equation, the Oak Island stone triangle looks to have a Mayan connection as well, this famous Birch Island triangle can hold the secret knowledge to forgotten ancient civilizations.

Thoughts It would be hard for me to think that these South American Mesoamerican cultures that had knowledge of the stars, calendar and the alignment of the suns winters and summer highest points long before the Europeans believed the world was flat to believe they had no means to travel long distance? Geez these South American culture’s built phenomenal large Egyptian style Pyramids easier than ant hills and had water running up hill with water pressure also they had a city built on a lake or on wetlands navigating through any Atlantis aquatics would be a stone through for the Mesoamericans to elude the Spanish conqueror Cortez that marched on there cities and conquered them with brutal tatics by using hostages of royal of Kings ect.

Prophecies

Time to travel The Mesoamerican believed in prophecy and believed the sun guided them and they made life sacrifices rituals in belief it would please the sun gods. There must have been some thing to there rituals visions they new when to get going when the going was good, this does sound like the Templar situation they new when to get the heck out of Europe and there elusive exodus was mysteriously unknown to where? This is the same with the Mesoamerican culture there are similarities in these events of these mysterious cultures.

linked-image

TEMPLARS

How could of the Templars have crossed the Atlantic when the world was believed to be flat and how could the Mesoamericans travel north up the Atlantic sea board to a cold climate-isolated Island, but these journeys may have been made for a unification of spiritual treasures for reasons unknown or for a salvation to what they had in covenant. Nothing seemed easy for them or for someone that was for them, hopefully they can find salvation with today’s civilizations with our technologies and they’re not so primitive knowledge, which would be an ultimate unification that may serve us well.

Where did you get this idea of TEMPLARS??

Folks,

Oakster Just used symbols on the stone,

linked-image

on which the symbols

linked-image

Oakster just used symbols which he found suitable to create a star and claims that the Templars are also invovled with the Oak island Mystery along with the Mayans.

linked-image

Well, he also claims thagt the cree Indians translated the stone inscriptions.

any how, this turning out to be similar like Andrewthesinger's Egyptian pyramid was made of Martian Rocks thread...

If you would have said that the templars hid the 'national treasure' in the Oka Island Pit, it would have been slightly believebale.

But brining Mayans and the templars together and jumbling up the symbols on the stone to a form you like and claim that the cree indians translated the writing ....is WAY TOO FAR OFF! Your thoughts ..in the quote above are not connected...its all a mish mash of somethings..i dont know..your thoughts dont make sense!

Sorry....and cheers again!!

Edited by coredrill

here is the symbols found on the stone

linked-image

here is the cree/canadian indian scripts from wikipedia

Unified_Canadian_Aboriginal_Syllabics_character_table

Lets make an exercise and see which symbols match..and lets transalate the stone..call in a cree indian and ask him/her to transalate!!

Edited by coredrill