Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama doesn't want you using the internet

supercar

Here's a list of forbidden activities that the Taliban issued before they were overthtrown. By living in Afghanistan,Osama bin Laden gave his tacit approval of these restrictions. This is what the radical Muslims want for the entire world,including you.

- Banned listening to music, not only for women but men as well.

- Banned the watching of movies, television and videos, for everyone.

- Banned celebrating the traditional new year (Nowroz) on March 21. The Taliban has proclaimed the holiday un-Islamic.

- Disavowed Labor Day (May 1st), because it is deemed a "communist" holiday.

- Ordered that all people with non-Islamic names change them to Islamic ones.

- Forced haircuts upon Afghan youth.

- Ordered that men wear Islamic clothes and a cap.

- Ordered that men not shave or trim their beards, which should grow long enough to protrude from a fist clasped at the point of the chin.

- Ordered that all people attend prayers in mosques five times daily.

- Banned the keeping of pigeons and playing with the birds, describing it as un-Islamic. The violators will be imprisoned and the birds shall be killed. The kite flying has also been stopped.

- Ordered all onlookers, while encouraging the sportsmen, to chant Allah-o-Akbar (God is great) and refrain from clapping.

- Ban on certain games including kite flying which is "un-Islamic" according to Taliban.

- Anyone who carries objectionable literature will be executed.

- Anyone who converts from Islam to any other religion will be executed.

- All boy students must wear turbans. They say "No turban, no education".

- Non-Muslim minorities must distinct badge or stitch a yellow cloth onto their dress to be differentiated from the majority Muslim population. Just like what did Nazis with Jews.

- Banned the use of the internet by both ordinary Afghans and foreigners.

And if you think that's bad take a look at the radical Muslims rules for women:

1- Complete ban on women's work outside the home, which also applies to female teachers, engineers and most professionals. Only a few female doctors and nurses are allowed to work in some hospitals in Kabul.

2- Complete ban on women's activity outside the home unless accompanied by a mahram (close male relative such as a father, brother or husband).

3- Ban on women dealing with male shopkeepers.

4- Ban on women being treated by male doctors.

5- Ban on women studying at schools, universities or any other educational institution. (Taliban have converted girls' schools into religious seminaries.)

6- Requirement that women wear a long veil (Burqa), which covers them from head to toe.

7- Whipping, beating and verbal abuse of women not clothed in accordance with Taliban rules, or of women unaccompanied by a mahram.

8- Whipping of women in public for having non-covered ankles.

9- Public stoning of women accused of having sex outside marriage. (A number of lovers are stoned to death under this rule).

10- Ban on the use of cosmetics. (Many women with painted nails have had fingers cut off).

11- Ban on women talking or shaking hands with non-mahram males.

12- Ban on women laughing loudly. (No stranger should hear a woman's voice).

13- Ban on women wearing high heel shoes, which would produce sound while walking. (A man must not hear a woman's footsteps.)

14- Ban on women riding in a taxi without a mahram.

15- Ban on women's presence in radio, television or public gatherings of any kind.

16- Ban on women playing sports or entering a sport center or club.

17- Ban on women riding bicycles or motorcycles, even with their mahrams.

18- Ban on women's wearing brightly colored clothes. In Taliban terms, these are "sexually attracting colors."

19- Ban on women gathering for festive occasions such as the Eids, or for any recreational purpose.

20- Ban on women washing clothes next to rivers or in a public place.

21- Modification of all place names including the word "women." For example, "women's garden" has been renamed "spring garden".

22- Ban on women appearing on the balconies of their apartments or houses.

23- Compulsory painting of all windows, so women can not be seen from outside their homes.

24- Ban on male tailors taking women's measurements or sewing women's clothes.

25- Ban on female public baths.

26- Ban on males and females traveling on the same bus. Public buses have now been designated "males only" (or "females only").

27- Ban on flared (wide) pant-legs, even under a burqa.

28- Ban on the photographing or filming of women.

29- Ban on women's pictures printed in newspapers and books, or hung on the walls of houses and shops.

http://www.rawa.org/rules.htm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• odas

• Stellar

• Pinky Floyd

Islam, the religion of peace and love, and the ritualized beating and mutilation of women. :tu: Where do I sign up to defend their actions and rights?

Sick fundamentalist b*******. Hope the women got the chance to beat the hell out of the men as soon as the Taliban fell.

I get the feeling these guys are kind of afraid of women in general.

I guess to them the only good woman is one that one that is born without a mind.

What is really disturbing is that they have always thought that way while the rest of the world has progessively become more open minded. :blink:

I get the feeling these guys are kind of afraid of women in general.

I guess to them the only good woman is one that one that is born without a mind.

What is really disturbing is that they have always thought that way while the rest of the world has progessively become more open minded. :blink:

Not just them, fundamentalist Christians are just as bad to women.

Not just them, fundamentalist Christians are just as bad to women.

How many Christian countries practice it on a country wide basis compared to Islamic countries practicing Islamic law? ;)

How many Christian countries practice it on a country wide basis compared to Islamic countries practicing Islamic law? ;)

None, of course. Just making the point that fundamentalism of any kind is shot through with cruelty.

I had a bunch of afgahni girls studing at my college, i used to talk to one of them all the time and she was a pretty normal girl. Beside the fact that she couldnt go out in public alone in her home country and had to go to school in secret with other girls.

What im saying is I dont think anyone would actually follow any of that crap they just had to walk the line when people were looking. That is no way to live mind you, but I'm sure the majority of those people over there were just scared, I doubt many of them wanted to live by those creeds.

The Taliban was funded and created by CIA through Pakastani ISI -- and yet that was totally left out of the recent CNN documentary on Osama Bin Laden. What a bunch of disinfo on CNN -- you have to read Mike Ruppert's book "Crossing the Rubicon" to find out the truth.

I'm so glad I'm in the west, I'd have been executed by now if I was over there.

yet the muslims in the UK want sharia law and want islamic laws to govern the uk <_<

yet the muslims in the UK want sharia law and want islamic laws to govern the uk <_<

Why shouldn't they be allowed? I think you should be a bit more accepting of other cultures and embrace diversity. :tu:

*snickers*

I know, I agree with you. :P

Why shouldn't they be allowed? I think you should be a bit more accepting of other cultures and embrace diversity. :tu:

*snickers*

Thank God I scrolled down, was starting to wonder about you Kratos. :lol:

Has NHN alreay said, extremist of any kind are bad. And if allowed, extremist cristians would do very similar things to what the Taliban did.

Has NHN alreay said, extremist of any kind are bad. And if allowed, extremist cristians would do very similar things to what the Taliban did.

Could't agree with you more. But it does hurt that people identify the Talibans Islam with te Quran's Islam.

Islam was back then a religion of prosperity in any way. Put women and man on a closer level than any religion in those days, including Christianity.

However, it was set back by people like Osama and other muslim male shovinists, and that is why Islam is now in the even before middle ages.

The way the taliban is treating the women was the way the arabic nations treated theim before Islam.

I know radicals like Kratos will not agree with that just because they hate everything conected with Islam, but that is hes poblem.

To clarify again. Islam - decent religion, like christianity, judaism.

Osama bin Laden - terorist, shovinist, idiot, satan........

I know radicals like Kratos will not agree with that just because they hate everything conected with Islam, but that is hes poblem.

I'm not a 'radical'. Also, I don't hate everything about Islam. Just the killing of infidels and the ways of spreading the Islamic faith to others.

I'm sooooo sorry, I like living as a free thinker. :rolleyes:

I'm not a 'radical'. Also, I don't hate everything about Islam. Just the killing of infidels and the ways of spreading the Islamic faith to others.

Yeah, they are trying to copy Christanity in the middle ages. You are right. I do not like that either. Islam should have learnd from Christianities mistakes.

I'm sooooo sorry, I like living as a free thinker. :rolleyes:

You are free, yes, but a thinker? :rolleyes: I am not sure about that. No offence. :innocent:

You are free, yes, but a thinker? :rolleyes: I am not sure about that. No offence. :innocent:

You're just all mad because people like me can read and post the quotes from the Koran that call for infidels deaths.

Seriously, do you think there would be soo much terrorism if the Koran didn't have those quotes?

*snickers*

haha, before scrolling down me face looked similer to this > :blink:

:lol:

and odas, all religion apart from wicca/paganism and budhism, are pretty dang evil. at least in wicca/paganism and buddhism they do not condemn for people to be killed because they don't beleive what they do. They practise what they preach >> Peace and enlightenment.

haha, before scrolling down me face looked similer to this > :blink:

:lol:

and odas, all religion apart from wicca/paganism and budhism, are pretty dang evil. at least in wicca/paganism and buddhism they do not condemn for people to be killed because they don't beleive what they do. They practise what they preach >> Peace and enlightenment.

I do not disagree with that. However, I said decent, not good or remarkebel, there is a difference , I believe.

Kratos, why should I be mad? I do not dissagree that in the Quran are writings that are not easy to accept, just like in the Bible. But, for every negative quote one can find numerous positive quotes.

It is just that you are agressivly attacking a religion which has aprox. a billion and a half followers. According to you they are all terrorists.

All I am asking is to seperate ones sick mind and the religion.

If we would go by your logic then, since Hitler was a Christian, Mother Theresa was also Evil because she was a Christian too?

That is how I understand your locig. Profiling.

I said a gzillion times before, yes, hunt down the terrorists, lock them in, do what ever you need to do, but do not blame Islam. Why? If we continue to do this, then, yes, sooner or later there will be a billion and a half terrorists against their will and beliefe.

A radical is a radical no matter to what side his/hers extremism goes.

Otherwise, I am cool with everybody, and people are usualy cool with me. Avarage Joe.

Yes, I do wote liberal. :tu:

Kratos, why should I be mad? I do not dissagree that in the Quran are writings that are not easy to accept, just like in the Bible. But, for every negative quote one can find numerous positive quotes.

It is just that you are agressivly attacking a religion which has aprox. a billion and a half followers. According to you they are all terrorists.

All I am asking is to seperate ones sick mind and the religion.

If we would go by your logic then, since Hitler was a Christian, Mother Theresa was also Evil because she was a Christian too?

That is how I understand your locig. Profiling.

I said a gzillion times before, yes, hunt down the terrorists, lock them in, do what ever you need to do, but do not blame Islam. Why? If we continue to do this, then, yes, sooner or later there will be a billion and a half terrorists against their will and beliefe.

A radical is a radical no matter to what side his/hers extremism goes.

Otherwise, I am cool with everybody, and people are usualy cool with me. Avarage Joe.

Yes, I do wote liberal. :tu:

The up quotes are no match for the disgusting words of the Koran that call for my death.

The Bible doesn't order it's followers to kill nonbelievers.

Hitler wasn't following religion in his reign. Mother Theresa was an evil on the, the words she vomited on the dying against their wishes is most disgraceful and wrong. No one should be forced into a religion they don't care for.

Profiling isn't it. The Koran says kill infidels, so followers want to kill infidels for Allah. What? Am I just suppose to ignore that and look at all the rest of the happy sunshine in it? :rolleyes:

OHHHH!!! They want peace and love! Wow! That makes my death sooo much better! Right?! :rolleyes:

Terrorists can be locked up but the Koran fuels the followers to keep up the fight for the jihad for Allah. :hmm:

Is it really my fault that the Koran has those directions in it? Why am I being targeted for wanting to live free and on my own beliefs? I really do want peace, love and all that happy crap for this world... But it will never be there with the Koran telling Muslims to do what ever it takes to get after those evil infidels. :( For that I am angered and sadden. I don't want to see in the news an Islamic terrorist blowing up school children playing soccer... But I do...and it hurts me...I'm soo sorry I have a shred of compassion for my fellow man.

The Bible doesn't order it's followers to kill nonbelievers.

31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.

33:52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them

12:30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.

13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

I'm not a Midianite, so I really could care less. Also, isn't that for jews? Like Israel?

The Koran says ALL nonbelievers. When it's my own life in question, I get a tad ircked. ;)