Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you think dinosaurs still exist?

Copyright

You can think whatever you like, but that'll still remain a crow :) The folded wings, the tail feathers, the legs and the body are pretty clearly visible, and because its shadow is not visible on the ground, it cannot be large and far from the camera. It is taking off away from the camera and is in the middle of an upwards stroke with its wings.

It's not a perfect match (the wings are just at the very start of the upstroke), but here's a reference picture:

Crow_Flying_Away_by_SalsolaStock.jpg

Oh, and that "pterodactyl" statue is a fruit bat.

Hehe, I don't mind if you disprove all you want, I'm just here to point out some interesting comparisons. But I would like to point out even though the shadow may not be directly on the ground, shadows can actually be overcast behind you depending on where the sun at that moment in time, but it's too far away to really see. The statue also looks nothing like a fruit bat. I used to live near fruit bats and the raised eye covers and the long neck on the statue don't resemble them at all. I also thought it may resemble a fruit bat until I compared pictures.

Though it would be nice to get some real footage of these purported sightings one day instead of guesstimations since I don't like to be kept in suspense XD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• draconic chronicler

• frogfish

• Raptor