Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Clouds ''Gallery''

Mr.Green

Lenticular clouds are simply one more example of the beauty and complexity that can be the result from a simple process in nature.These lens-shaped clouds are often mistaken for UFO’s because of their weird shape that seems to mandate a prior design. But like evolution, it is just a process that has designed these kind of clouds...

http://pic1.funtigo.com/valuca/?g=25544746&cr=1

user posted image

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Green

• ivytheplant

• Pelican_Eel

• frogfish

Mr. Green,

Don't post similar topics to different categories of the forum, that's a form of spamming. Indicatge which thread you wish to keep open for discussion by responding to it with another post and I'll close the other one.

MM

In all honesty, I've never known anyone outside of my own family who ever even mentioned the term ufo, etc, much less thought they saw one.

The idea that any rational person would not recognize any sort of cloud defies explanation. I don't buy the ufo explanation- "Oh, you saw a cloud!" :P

That first cloud doesn't make me think "AHHH! ALIENS ARE INVADING!!" Sure, it's a weird cloud, but it's still a cloud. I can understand ancient peoples who had only seen boring normal clouds all their lives looking at a lenticular cloud and getting all freaked out about it. If I saw a weird enough one, I'd think "holy hell, what kind of voodoo is this!?" but I doubt UFO would enter my head. Unless I'd been watching way too much SciFi channel.

The second one does look like a flying saucer.

Mr. Green,

Don't post similar topics to different categories of the forum, that's a form of spamming. Indicatge which thread you wish to keep open for discussion by responding to it with another post and I'll close the other one.

MM

I understand ''Magikman''

Just mixed up the topics.Sorry,you can close or delete the other one.

Also, that picture of the 4 tornados in a line gives me the shivers. In a good way. I would have loved to have been there to see that.

Chinook clouds are beautiful also.

user posted image

noctilucent clouds

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Iridescent clouds

user posted image