Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People are Eating Dogs!

~sYMBIONt~

Also that makes you doubly cursed because you eat plants and animals, you horrible butchering savage

Just trying to survive :P It's a cruel world.

I tried deer last year. Very nice

Venison is tasty, I love it! Especially freshly hunted deer. My uncle hunts them and he always gives us some meat...

Venison is tasty, I love it! Especially freshly hunted deer. My uncle hunts them and he always gives us some meat...

I mis-typed my post. I meant to say that I tried Bambi and it was very nice.

Babe was alright, but cow and chicken are the best :)

Anyone for Donald and plum sauce?

:D

So no more broccoli?

user posted image

poor guy didn't even get to say buy to his wife and kids before being viscously torn out of his home. He never wanted to leave his roots :cry:

Oh man, that's it! I can't stand it! Never again will a broccoli be forced to up-root away from his family to be part of some quiche, I'm opening a Broccoli Sanctuary, where Broccoli and their families can dwell in peace!

:P

Edited by samanthauk23

I can just picture the advert in the shop window.

Remember.... A dog is not just for Christmas........ Save some for Boxing Day.

Edited by Roj47

My issue isn't with them eating the dogs.. its with the torturing them and then skinning them alive. eating dog is one thing.. if they're bred for food like cows.. but skinning them alive is just sick.

I agree. But think about it---could this even be possible? I mean, a live dog will fight back quite a bit as it's being skinned, before eventually dying. Horrible to think about, but I would think that it would be easier to skin a dead, or, unfortunately, sedated, dog. I don't think skinning alive is really feasible. Correct me if I'm wrong, any one who really knows.

That really makes me sick. Why dogs? Eat cats instead and not man's best friend. Great, now I have to go give my dog a hug because im soo sad. =(

That really makes me sick. Why dogs? Eat cats instead and not man's best friend. Great, now I have to go give my dog a hug because im soo sad. =(

eww, how could anyone want to put an adorable kitty down their throat?

Id like to become a vegitarian, but until they can make fried chicken out of tofu, its not gonna happen. I kinda feel bad about eating plants too, just because they cant express their feeling doesnt mean they dont hav any. At least Finding Nemo stopped me from eating fish.

That really makes me sick. Why dogs? Eat cats instead and not man's best friend. Great, now I have to go give my dog a hug because im soo sad.

Because it's food! Why chicken? Why turkey? Why cow, deer, duck, and fish?

They are just eating.

I don't think skinning alive is really feasible. Correct me if I'm wrong, any one who really knows.

They do it...

Oh man, that's it! I can't stand it! Never again will a broccoli be forced to up-root away from his family to be part of some quiche, I'm opening a Broccoli Sanctuary, where Broccoli and their families can dwell in peace!

Yay for free Broccoli!

They are just eating.

Have you ever tried dog?

Have you ever tried dog?

Well....:rolleyes:

No :no:

Have you ever tried Beef? You think it's normal to eat beef? Not in India. What you have a problem with here is not the food, but the culture. They're just eating...The way the kill the dogs is horrific, but I don't see any problem with eating dogs.

(Although, if I could, I would rescue every single dog and cat, and any other 'exotic' animal headed for the slaughter house) :hmm:

so u would take away and important food source from people which would most probably lead to less food for the people who already dont have enough so really u would be dooming humans instead of sacrificing cats and dogs...so u would like to see even more ppl starve to death just for a few cats/dogs...im not saying thats bad if u like to see/know that kind of stuff(i think its bad that people try to save and save things and they dont even think about the consquences of their action(s) :tu: )

So no more broccoli?

user posted image

poor guy didn't even get to say buy to his wife and kids before being viscously torn out of his home. He never wanted to leave his roots :cry:

:lol: thats the greatest thing ive ever seen but i would just like to say y is it better to eat plants(for u vegatarians) then animals both r living things and r killed :unsure: (and please dont say because they, plants dont have nerves)..and it may not seem as brutal because theres no blood involved

Well, plants can be distressed, but not on the level of physical pain as animals...So that's why veggie-killing is more humane!

yea its more humane but ur still killing something so unles u eat something artificaily created w/o plants or animals ur still killing something

Well....:rolleyes:

No :no:

Have you ever tried Beef? You think it's normal to eat beef? Not in India. What you have a problem with here is not the food, but the culture. They're just eating...The way the kill the dogs is horrific, but I don't see any problem with eating dogs.

But it's a dog. Man's best friend. Dog's are just too close to us to have them tortured and then eaten. You might not agree with me but I just find it too horrific.

As horrifying as the thought of eating dog meat is....it is in fact just seen as meat to those who enjoy it. For them, it is no different than eating chicken, duck, beef, pork, venison, buffalo, shark, snake, other animals or if you are a cannibal, human flesh (because face it, we are considered animals as well so we are indeed part of the food chain, no matter how sick that seems) .... The truth is, no one is really thinking of them as pets when they are chowing down on the meaty bits of doggy on their plate. Although they could find a more merciful way to kill the animals then skinning them alive. That is as bad as in the slaughterhouses when the workers hang livestock , whilst still alive, upside down and slash their throats open so they bleed out. I personally wouldn't eat dog meat, being an owner of 2 dogs....but hey..if that's what you enjoy, go for it....just don't try to eat my pets or I'll be showing you the barrel of my .22.

Edited by ScottishPirate

Have you ever tried dog?

I am guessing you have never had the pleasure of a UK take away at 3am on a Sunday morning.

But it's a dog. Man's best friend. Dog's are just too close to us to have them tortured and then eaten. You might not agree with me but I just find it too horrific.

I would say that the closest person to me is my GF, and I feel tortured on a daily basis.

I have little interest in the soaps or what the lastest celebrity did..... pure torture. Get onto the offside rule.

:rolleyes:

Oddly enough, dogs kill more humans than the cats you want dead. But, like I said, they (most of Asia) eat everything that has a brain. How do I know this? Google can turn up some horrific results even with innocent searches.

*tranforms into a werewolf and kills those canine murderers!*

DIE DIE DIE!!!

if they came near Mocha, the most beloved dog to me, i'll rip their friggin skeltal structure outta their bodies!!!!!!

if they came near Mocha,

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........ Mocha.......

dog is most popular in korea, where it is often a food eaten on special occasions.

they almost worship them

:tu:

They are just eating.

because dogs are more intelligent (11th removed from humans) and at one with humans than animals such as the chicken, or the cow

i'll rip their friggin skeltal structure outta their bodies!!!!!!

what, like subzero on mortal kombat?

FATALITY!

*snickers* a little bit...but, i'd rather use a "jutsu" on him, like Naruto! *thinks for a moment* ...Byakugan? Sharigan? oh, choices so hard

CLICK HERE :no: how can they do this :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::cry:

In Korea dogs have been considered a tasty dish for probably centuries

They can't understand why Americans and Europeans find it wrong.