Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People are Eating Dogs!

~sYMBIONt~

I've eaten all those things too..I guess I know who I'll want around come the bad times.. :P

I dont understand how someone can say eating..say a chicken is the same as eating a dog, an animal is an animal. No it is not in my view. Dogs are so much more affectionate, loyal, and intelligent

Chickens are kept as pets in India. It all depends on your culture.

I've eaten all those things too..I guess I know who I'll want around come the bad times.. :P

and she (my girlfriend) has had outdoor suvial training can benchpress 300 pounds (or whatever system of weight japan goes by) is 6 foot tall, trained with a martial art master in her in native japan, but and will eat almost anykind of meat, but if there was situaion were we were reduced to cannbailsm you would not want to be anywhere near her, and she has said many times ho eating dogs in not such a bad idea, she says it is very tasty and we make to big a deal out of it, like I said a persons view and diet depends on were your form, and why are people called by cannbials "long pig"? now this is kinda of creepy but my girlfriend has said that if she was hungry enough and there was no possible way of getting food before she would die of hungat she would eat a person (even me or her little brother and othe members of her family!) but most people would in that case I suppose but I fear traveling with her and a accident happening cause she could kick my butt quiet easy, so basiclly if your cultural eats dogs who are people from a different place to judge

Edited by thecreeper

and she (my girlfriend) has had outdoor suvial training can benchpress 300 pounds (or whatever system of weight japan goes by) is 6 foot tall, trained with a martial art master in her in native japan, but and will eat almost anykind of meat, but if there was situaion were we were reduced to cannbailsm you would not want to be anywhere near her, and she has said many times ho eating dogs in not such a bad idea, she says it is very tasty and we make to big a deal out of it, like I said a persons view and diet depends on were your form, and why are people called by cannbials "long pig"? now this is kinda of creepy but my girlfriend has said that if she was hungry enough and there was no possible way of getting food before she would die of hungat she would eat a person (even me or her little brother and othe members of her family!) but most people would in that case I suppose but I fear traveling with her and a accident happening cause she could kick my butt quiet easy, so basiclly if your cultural eats dogs who are people from a different place to judge

hahaa.... your girl are kool!! :w00t: my girl also eat almost any meat, but she didnt like vegetables :hmm: i have seen a kitten boiled alive. :cry: thats why i dont eat four-legged animals anymore. but chiken, duck, bird are are yummi.. especially the young ones !! they're crispy!! :yes::tu:

hahaa.... your girl are kool!! :w00t: my girl also eat almost any meat, but she didnt like vegetables :hmm: i have seen a kitten boiled alive. :cry: thats why i dont eat four-legged animals anymore. but chiken, duck, bird are are yummi.. especially the young ones !! they're crispy!! :yes::tu:

the poor kitty :cry::cry::cry::cry: my girlfrirend won't eat cat meat cause she thinks kittens are cute (which they are) I can't stand the thought of eating duck cause ducks are soooooooo cute, and why are humans called "long pig" by cannbials??

Edited by thecreeper

the poor kitty :cry::cry::cry::cry: my girlfrirend won't eat cat meat cause she thinks kittens are cute (which they are) I can't stand the thought of eating duck cause ducks are soooooooo cute, and why are humans called "long pig" by cannbials??

well.. maybe b'coz our (white) skin look like pig ? :hmm: back to topic, i also seen i group of man hunt dogs before start a war. village war. :no: nuts

I can just picture the advert in the shop window.

Remember.... A dog is not just for Christmas........ Save some for Boxing Day.

That really got me laughing. I've never heard someone say that before.

I agree. But think about it---could this even be possible? I mean, a live dog will fight back quite a bit as it's being skinned, before eventually dying. Horrible to think about, but I would think that it would be easier to skin a dead, or, unfortunately, sedated, dog. I don't think skinning alive is really feasible. Correct me if I'm wrong, any one who really knows.

But with an overdose or whatever is that the dog is given - wouldn't be worn out after a few mins due to really going at it?

I, personally would never eat a dog

I don't see the difference between eating a dog and eating a cow. I mean, go to Asia and you see it all the time. They skinned snakes too - live - to add adrenaline. It was pretty tasty too. So yes, while you think of them as domestic animals - they are just meat and bones like more (in the West) orthodox animals to eat.

Wouldn't eating a snake be like eating spagetti? Chop his head off and taxidermy it then chop the body in half, cook it with some pasta sauce and serve with some mince. There ya have it - snake bolognese

As for the cannibal situation: It's culture to sacrifice and eat humans, look at the film Cannibal Holocaust. Or maybe those American Satanist vampire people who ate a friend.

I guess some people just think a human is just another piece of meat.

Anybody ever eaten Grouper fish with sauce? Very tasty. I had it in America, best food I ate while out there. Then I went to sea World and saw all these little red grouper fish swimming round.

I'd definately eat it again though

Anybody ever eaten Grouper fish with sauce? Very tasty. I had it in America, best food I ate while out there. Then I went to sea World and saw all these little red grouper fish swimming round.

I've eaten many, many kinds of fish...I've caught many grouper myself and ate them...very tasty.

Edited by frogfish

I've eaten many, many kinds of fish...I've caught many grouper myself and ate them...very tasty.

I've only eaten the cod I caught when fishing with my dad, fresh fish eaten on the night is always tasty especially with my dads beer batter.

I don't think Grouper exist in England - too cold it seems. I've never seen them on the fish market.

Did you eat them with sauces?

I've only eaten the cod I caught when fishing with my dad, fresh fish eaten on the night is always tasty especially with my dads beer batter.

I don't think Grouper exist in England - too cold it seems. I've never seen them on the fish market.

Did you eat them with sauces?

My mom cooks them baked, fried, battered, and with curry or masala sauce.

My dad smokes the salmon we catch in the spring.

My mom cooks them baked, fried, battered, and with curry or masala sauce.

Oooooh, smoed slamon :DB)

now I notice no one takes the dog side when a dog eats a person.

now I notice no one takes the dog side when a dog eats a person

Well, if they're wolves, I have no problem.

Unless it is me :)

Edited by frogfish

i love eating dogs, mind you i am chasing cats alot more :D

:blink: really? or are you just joking around

Does he use a pipe, or rolling papers? They seem like they would be hard to keep lit... :P

As for the dogs, people eat everything, so dogs are no different. Once I accidently clicked on a video that was titled something unsuspecting like "kittyfood", to my horror is was a video on the streets of china of a guy beating a kitten to death with a club and then skinning it for a sale to a customer. To me it was horrifying as I really like cats and dogs, but for some other person it is no different than how horrifying it would be to see a cow slaughtered for your burger.

It is hard to get really upset about people eating a dog when you are stting there digesting a cheeseburger...they are both disturbing if you ask me. I don't eat meat anymore and I am not looking forward to ever doing it again. Now the idea of meat turns my stomach(and what happens before the "meat" hits your plate"...).

It is sad, I try not to think of such things.

Does he use a pipe, or rolling papers? They seem like they would be hard to keep lit...

It's an art :yes: Salmon rolling paper, you can buy it at your local outdoor store :P

Well, if they're wolves, I have no problem.

Unless it is me :)

what if it was some ones husky