Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People are Eating Dogs!

~sYMBIONt~

if anyone touched my pregnant pooch, I'LL RIP THEIR LIVERS OUT

i find it weird though

Asians will eat anything as long as it is edible. Like searhorses, etc. The only problem is if they treat the animal well during it's life and give it a humane death. In a lot of cases they get anything but that.. the things I have seen are absolutely disgusting.

I do not mean this as "racist" eithier, my asian friends and I kinda joke about it all the time.

Subjects like these have always been controversy to people that have yet to experience living in a culture where food like dog is something that they eat. Though I currently eat meat, I have been through vegetarianism, and have had friends of mine go through it, too.

What my mom told me, and I'm sure some will disagree, animals are on earth as food for humans, and other animals. I mean, as cavemen, you don't think they thought, "Aw, poor puppy, it's just so cute I think I'll starve myself"? Humans will eat whatever meat they can find.

Just last week, I went to Fanning Island. Anyone been there or even heard of it? I saw a lot of dogs and chickens. No cows, one cat, and about three pigs. I highly doubt that all those people are vegetarians.

I do agree that torturing animals is just a stupid way to kill them, but hey, what are we gonna do about it? Go over there, slapping each person's hand, saying, "No, that's just mean"?

Edited by saRa
  • Like 1

Cause I'm sure as hell the stuff thats being done to dogs are being done to cows, pigs, and chicken, etc.

:cry::cry: What do you mean ?? I thought all meat came from my local supermarket ?? :o

• Like 1

I had fried dog meat once in Singapore. It was rather tasty! :P

Asians will eat anything as long as it is edible. Like searhorses, etc. The only problem is if they treat the animal well during it's life and give it a humane death. In a lot of cases they get anything but that.. the things I have seen are absolutely disgusting.

I do not mean this as "racist" eithier, my asian friends and I kinda joke about it all the time.

And are you Asian?