Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mirror Universe

MindLord

I have a theory about a mirror Universe.

COuld it be possible that there is another universe which is identical to ours. That everything we do here affects the other universe and vice versa. Give me ur opinion

(P.S. I think this is the appopriate Forum)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VikingF

• ROGER

• Atheist God

• MindLord

I have a theory about a mirror Universe.

COuld it be possible that there is another universe which is identical to ours. That everything we do here affects the other universe and vice versa. Give me ur opinion

(P.S. I think this is the appopriate Forum)

I don't think it's appropriate to call it a theory, because it has no basis in observations of the universe, in which a "theory" should have. Besides that, of course this could be true, but as said, there are no observations that support your idea. ;)

Most scientists now beleive we do not live in a Universe persay but rather a megaverse.

Essentially the universe we know is a bubble floating in an ocean in which there are bubbles constantly being created and destroyed at the same time. The ocean is hyperspace and each universe has it's own set of laws.

What you speak of is an alternate or parallel universe. If an opposite universe exists and there is support for one existing it would be composed of anti matter. This in effect would mean if we interact with the opposite universe to our we would cancel eachother out and both would be destroyed. Think of it more as an anti-universe in which everything is the opposite of ours.

:alien: Original "STAR TREK" program. See "And what of Lazarus".