Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Minnesota Cryptids

Mokele-Mbembe

I am from Minnesota and I am wondering if anyone knows about any cryptids from Minnesota . I am NOT talking about the "Minnesota" Iceman (it was found by Japenese sailors in the Middle of the Pacific). I am talking about lesser known ones. If anyone knows some plaese post it, K :tu:

Edited by Mokele-Mbembe

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SOUL-DRIFTER

• EnderOTD

• mattman366

• CryptoBlue

I am from Minnesota and I am wondering if anyone knows about any cryptids from Minnesota . I am NOT talking about the "Minnesota" Iceman (it was found by Japenese sailors). I am talking about lesser known ones. If anyone knows some plaese post it, K :tu:

www.gonzoscience.com

That site is about crypozoology and the guy running it is in Duluth, Minnisota.

I do recall reading about some crypto ccreatures in that state, but I do not recall what.

• 6 years later...

Crazy...I'm from Minnesota and haven't heard of any of these besides the Giant Walleye that got away. From word of mouth i have heard of some very large sturgeon in lake superior.

• 8 years later...
On 9/1/2006 at 4:56 PM, Mokele-Mbembe said:

I am from Minnesota and I am wondering if anyone knows about any cryptids from Minnesota . I am NOT talking about the "Minnesota" Iceman (it was found by Japenese sailors in the Middle of the Pacific). I am talking about lesser known ones. If anyone knows some plaese post it, K :tu:

There's Knot deer, raeks [like the weird rake thing on the cursed side of the internet], wendigos and even skin walkers, i've also heard of the Merman of Lake Superior

I understand there are crazy Vikings running around, too <smile>