Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Hands

Swissy

I would like to know if anyone here who has been abducted or has seen an alien before, know if the ET had 4 very long thin fingers.. if so were their suction cups on the bottom? and did they pic up any Array or Magnetic affect? dontgetit.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• moe eubleck

• Kryso

• Swissy

I would like to know if anyone here who has been abducted or has seen an alien before, know if the ET had 4 very long thin fingers.. if so were their suction cups on the bottom? and did they pic up any Array or Magnetic affect? dontgetit.gif

yes i have, the alien came down from the heavens and it spoke in a sweet heavenly voice...like urkle....and he appears every friday night...like urkle...

....okay okay so i dont know how to spell urkle grin2.gif

Damn I wish I could be an alien invader. Soundslike fun.

I imagine them sitting around a poker table , exchanging stories of the human they recently pulled a fast one on :

" yeah just today I was at Farmer Bob's house. Get this, get this!. I stole the TV remote and started channel surfing while he was watching! hahaha! You should have seen the look on his face ! Then I went over and sat on his wifes lap. They're both in therapy now! Bwahahaha!!"

" Hey I know! Next time we'll take granny Sue on our ship and make her think this garden hose is a raygun! bwahahah!"

Boy would I have some fun! alien.giflaugh.gifalien.gif

Damn I wish I could be an alien invader. Soundslike fun.

I imagine them sitting around a poker table , exchanging stories of the human they recently pulled a fast one on :

" yeah just today I was at Farmer Bob's house. Get this, get this!. I stole the TV remote and started channel surfing while he was watching! hahaha! You should have seen the look on his face ! Then I went over and sat on his wifes lap. They're both in therapy now! Bwahahaha!!"

" Hey I know! Next time we'll take granny Sue on our ship and make her think this garden hose is a raygun! bwahahah!"

Boy would I have some fun! alien.giflaugh.gifalien.gif

yeh but i see outta you and your alien friends your the only one laughing! wink2.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

yeh but i see outta you and your alien friends your the only one laughing! wink2.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

That’s because he ‘thinks’ he’s sitting around a poker table chatting with them, when really his on a steel gunnery table, with lots of funny little wires and silver pointed things going in all sorts of holes. And his two alien friends have convinced him they are simply playing poker!

You wait till he wakes up in the morning and tries to walk in a straight line! w00t.gif

You wait till he wakes up in the morning and tries to walk in a straight line! w00t.gif

hehehe that would be a good sight! laugh.gif

seriously though. My point was, why cant aliens have a sense of humor? People like to paint them as these evil abductors who do human experiments. Cmon now. Thats just retarded.

Besides, if they are so technologicaly advanced, you would figure that theyd get all the info they needed the first time around. People have been reporting this crap for centuries. Dont you think the aliens would have enough data at this point?

yer right about one thing tho : I drank too much burgundy last night. Walking in a straight line has been quite a challenge this morning. rolleyes.gif

Have never been abducted (that i know of) dont know if i have really seen a UFO besides pictures and vids (have seen some strange things in the air before) but have always had a big intrest in UFO's, but after i got my "Taken" DVD's and watched them, it made my intrest grow