Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Einstein's Photons are WRONG

drew hempel

Well just to help you guys out at http://unexplained-mysteries.com on the whole Einstein Relativity debacle that has happened on this website -- gee he got the Nobel for the photoelectric effect so maybe?

THE REASON THE PHOTON IS WRONG and the SECRET OF ALCHEMY (anti-copyright)

by drew hempel, MA

Here goes. Where the hell does amplitude go anyway when Einstein created the photon particle for light? I mean the amplitude squared for the quanta has brought endless interminal debates on whether quantum mechanics involves an observer or not and what the hell it all means.

In point of fact the real issue is logarithmic science in general because it all comes from Pythagoras and how the sine-wave creates asymmetric time reversal!

Just read "Stalking the Riemann Hypothesis" 2006 for how natural numbers turn into quantum chaos that violates the commutative principle.

Or consider that in basic music theory G to C is 2:3 while C to G is 3:4 and western music "averages" this off into a circle of fifths when in fact the Law of Pythagoras, proven empirically, states it's INFINITE RESONANCE OF 2:3 as alchemical complimentary opposites.

So... as professor Bart Kosko points out in his new book "NOISE" unless the sine-wave is tempered or turned into a logarithmic measurement with frequency then there can be no overcoming the time-frequency uncertainty principle that is crucial to quantum chaos.

Well the problem with this whole creation of frequency to "square the circle" (FREEMASONRY) for AMPLITUDE is that

as demonstrated in the photoelectric effect -- intensity or energy is actually created from frequency (not amplitude which just gives us the number of photons -- according to the new statistical interpretation).

In otherwords there was a DEEP DISHARMONY created when the true Law of Pythagoras was ignored for the purposes of increased amplitude (or technological power better known as logarithmic magnitude as density or intensity).

I should point out that intensity comes from water measurements which are an inherent macro quantum molecule and in fact were running out of water due to this whole Freemasonic amplitude-magnitude-intensity crisis!!

So you can't separate power or amplitude from WAVEFORM which has to be the asymmetrical sinewave that resonates into...

the fourth dimension of space as nonlocal consciousness (yes the PSI WAVE is not just some statistical abstraction but refers to the real ether).

In fact Einstein did return to the ETHER concept for his unified field research but of course he failed for the same reason that everyone else fails.

You can get to the ether through pure logic as inference -- what's the source of the I-thought, as Kurt Godel did (Einstein's best buddy).

Or you can get to the ether through Pythagorean harmonics (as Plato, Ficino, Kepler, Buckyfuller, Tesla, John Keely, Schauberger and others have).

This means that the blackbody spectrum giving the intensity of rainbow light based on logarithmic statistics is really wrong (hence the big problem with astronomy, as Charles Fort points out so well in his book LO!)

Anyway the answer to the photoelectric effect is that frequency is an asymmetrical sinewave so time slows down as the intensity or power is increased.

This is why Newton was against the equal-tempered music scale!! He was also against Galileo's interpretation of Pythagoras because Newton knew that the blacksmith myth covered up the true meaning of mass as INTENSITY.

In otherwords, as professor James Bunn details, it was discovered in the 1960s that Newton got his gravity concept directly from the fact that if you stretch a string with weights to 4 times its length you get twice the frequency. While Galileo claimed that Pythagoras thought the weight of a hammer increased the frequency -- the old blacksmith myth was just a cover story according to Newton -- hiding the deeper alchemical truth. Bournelli then built on Galileo's misunderstanding to create logarithmic statistics which brought us to the ultraviolet catastrophe (supposedly solved by Einstein).

But the inverse square law breaks down through alchemy (Peter Plicha has figured this out as well -- somewhat at least).

As Pythagoras states 2:3 resonates as 3:4 in violation of the commutative principle. Both Alain Connes and Brian Josephson recently claim music theory is the formal language for quantum logic -- again they don't come from a music background and so neither trully understand what they are talking about.

The Phonon-Amplitude mystery is the central key to investigating the photoelectric effect and its relation to thermodynamic paradoxes in quantum chaos. See Sudarshan's book "Doubt and Certainty" (1998) for the best analysis.

Sudarshan developed the weak nuclear force theory and does the best analysis of asymmetry in science.

Essentially nonwestern music transcends asymmetry because again the sinewave resonates into 3 dimensions to create the holograph of reality but the origin of the sinewave is FORMLESS EMPTY AWARENESS or nonlocal consciousness beyond spacetime.

The sinewave is the Form of the Formless and represents the Snake as the Tai Chi symbol, Levithan, Apopis (creating the apocalypse), the Oruborus, etc.

The Secret of the Snake tells us why Kepler's contemporaries were all Rosicrucians obsessed with 666.

666 as 2:3 turns into the square root of two as the TRITONE (the interval of the Devil) because it's 9:8 cubed approximated or 8:9 cubed, according to music professor Ernest McClain.

So you get the whole 12 note scale from 2:3 cycling (remember the cycle of fifths) but true alchemy is based on the small universe -- the 12 nodes around the outside of the body -- that transform the body into rainbow light and then into pure consciousness!!

See the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and immortality" for all the details or read my stuff freely online.

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

http://drewhempel.gnn.tv

Well the secret symbol of Kepler was an equilateral triangle (made of two Pythagoran 3:4:5 triangles) with a circle on the outside and a circle on the inside.

The circle on the outside is the small universe. The circle on the inside is the five main organs of the body.

The circle on the inside represents the TRUE PHOTOELECTRIC EFFECT.

Yellow is intention or kidney energy (fear turned into pure consciousness).

Red is excitement or heart energy (over-excitement turned into love).

Green is anger or liver energy (drunk anger turned into wisdom after seeing the light).

Black is kidney energy as the life force (death turns into life as yellow -- the white hole/black hole thing).

Those are the true primary colors of the photoelectric effect.

The secret symbol of Kepler resonates because of the new asymmetric time reversal secret of quantum chaos....

chalk it all up to "spontaneous symmetry breaking" -- that is random yet creates 50% left-hand asymmetry and 50% right-hand asymmetry.

That tells you that randomness is really wrong and the Pythagorean Tetrad is really right!!

The tetrad: 1:2:3:4 is the equilateral triangle which in turn is two 3:4:5 triangles. This was the secret of Plato discovered by Ficino and spread throughout Europe through the Medici Dynasty to create humanism.

Just read music professor Stuart Isacoff's book Temperament -- the ratio 4:5 created humanism -- why because 5:4 (music resonace inverts) approximates the cube root of two.

This is the secret to the Gaussian i-1 grid (as to Why the equilateral triangle can measure 3D with only square roots!!) See Arthur Young.

Anyway so if you take Kepler's secret symbol -- the equilateral triangle -- because of asymmetric time reversal with spontaneous symmetry breaking (Or really because of Cosmic Love, as Kepler knew) -- the ratio 4:5 resonates out of the Tetrad and

... the larger circle is AN ELLIPSE!!

And there you have it folks!!

So not only do we get all the colors from Natural Numbers but we can explain gravity and cosmic dynamics as well.

drew hempel, MA

Edited by drew hempel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drew hempel

• glenndo4000

• Startraveler

• shun

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway the answer to the photoelectric effect is that frequency is an asymmetrical sinewave so time slows down as the intensity or power is increased.

What?

What?

See the perception of time slows down with the "frequency" increases (which is just another way of saying that you resonate with information at superliminal speed).

What?

Good question by the way!!

Another way of looking at this is that on a macrolevel time is speeding up as we approach the apocalypse (which is really just the silica-fire right-hand asymmetry A.I. taking over from the same nonlocal consciousness).

So from the perspective of science, which is based on deep disharmony, time is speeding up, because the subjective perception is getting worse.

I've read over that initial post twice now and I fail to see how it lives up to that eye-catching title ("Why Einstein's Photons are WRONG, a critique of the photo-electric effect"). Lot of stuff in there but precious little science.

I've read over that initial post twice now and I fail to see how it lives up to that eye-catching title ("Why Einstein's Photons are WRONG, a critique of the photo-electric effect"). Lot of stuff in there but precious little science.

So you don't understand what I'm saying!! It's too radical for you! I"M ATTACKING SCIENCE!!

**EDIT**

My message is very basic!

You need to read the latest in science to follow my argument

1) read "Stalking the Riemann Hypothesis" (2005)

2) read "Doubt and Certainty" (1998)

That will give you plenty of science to chew on (that you apparently do not know about).

3) THEN COME BACK AND READ THIS POST.

Edited by aquatus1

Okay, I used to be a physics major, and I do read the related books of that field often, but I stopped reading your post when I saw some phrasing linked, apparently, to Freemasonry. I think the post needs to be streamlined a little.

Also, you aren't going to get many to read your post when you respond by calling everyone fools and brainwashed idiots. Such an idea is a fallacy, even though there may be some on this site.

Maybe I'll come back and read this later, but those two things pretty much turned me off from it as of right now.

drew hempel, if your calling us all brainwashed idiots (which i hope we all aren't) then how do you expect us to understand your ridiculous post?

:tu:

drew hempel, if your calling us all brainwashed idiots (which i hope we all aren't) then how do you expect us to understand your ridiculous post?

:tu:

I was going to say just the same thing. :yes:

Please dumb it down a bit, Hempel, as we are too brainwashed to understand your muddled ramblings.

So you don't understand what I'm saying!! It's too radical for you! I"M ATTACKING SCIENCE!!

I think as long as you're going to make statements like "as demonstrated in the photoelectric effect -- intensity or energy is actually created from frequency [emphasis mine]" you need to go back and review the photoelectric effect. You should also stop confusing probability amplitudes with the amplitude of a physical wave. Then you can try revolutionizing science or whatever it is you've set out to do.

THEN COME BACK AND READ THIS POST.

What's in it for me?

Okay, I used to be a physics major, and I do read the related books of that field often, but I stopped reading your post when I saw some phrasing linked, apparently, to Freemasonry. I think the post needs to be streamlined a little.

Also, you aren't going to get many to read your post when you respond by calling everyone fools and brainwashed idiots. Such an idea is a fallacy, even though there may be some on this site.

Maybe I'll come back and read this later, but those two things pretty much turned me off from it as of right now.

Nice to know physics majors can be so emotional -- come back when your feeling cheerful like those makers of catapults for imperialism!!

I think as long as you're going to make statements like "as demonstrated in the photoelectric effect -- intensity or energy is actually created from frequency [emphasis mine]" you need to go back and review the photoelectric effect. You should also stop confusing probability amplitudes with the amplitude of a physical wave. Then you can try revolutionizing science or whatever it is you've set out to do.

What's in it for me?

Again the whole point is confronting the whole debate about whether the probability wave represents something real or not!

To not even acknowledge that debate just demonstrates stupidity!

EDIT: drew hempel.. please read the PM I have sent you. - Waspie_Dwarf

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

Very misleading title I expected you to at least provide somescientific insight as to why he was wrong. At the same time if it weren't for physicists that computer you typed your message on would'nt exist. Your attack on science which has no validity at all makes you look like the idiot not us.

Next time you want to einstein wrong do the math to do it not a bunch of pathetic rhetoric.

Again the whole point is confronting the whole debate about whether the probability wave represents something real or not!

Are you aware the Einstein's work on the photoelectric effect was done almost two decades before the Schroedinger equation showed up?

Are you aware the Einstein's work on the photoelectric effect was done almost two decades before the Schroedinger equation showed up?

Good point

I hope no one closes this thread. I'm going to keep an eye on it more before I'll comment

Good point

I hope no one closes this thread. I'm going to keep an eye on it more before I'll comment

Again it's not relevant! The quanta was the key to both equations.

Very misleading title I expected you to at least provide somescientific insight as to why he was wrong. At the same time if it weren't for physicists that computer you typed your message on would'nt exist. Your attack on science which has no validity at all makes you look like the idiot not us.

Next time you want to einstein wrong do the math to do it not a bunch of pathetic rhetoric.

Kinda like "Oppenheimer we won't torture you because we live in a democracy -- but we command you to tell us the name of who wanted to share technology with the Commies."

Oppenheimer: "Well o.k. since you command me.... [meanwhile he just finished the biggest science project in the world that is destroying the planet tens time over through depleted uranium, cracking fuel rods, missile accidents, meltdowns, the Petkau Effect]

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE DECAY OF PLUTONIUM -- Physics Ph.D. and science writer Jeremy Bernstein, 2006.

I was going to say just the same thing. :yes:

Please dumb it down a bit, Hempel, as we are too brainwashed to understand your muddled ramblings.

OK -- the Full Lotus is the Klein Bottle!!

Waveform of the tetrad resonates into its complimentary opposite as a pyramid spiral that is a fourth dimensional vortex.

So the spine and the knees are one equilateral triangle and then the elbows, above the knees and the hands, in front the heart, is the second equilateral triangle. The throat chakra is centered over the space between the legs (while they're in full lotus) and the inner circle of energy lines up the psychic throat powers with the pineal gland for spirit travel!

...but I stopped reading your post when I saw some phrasing linked, apparently, to Freemasonry.

I stopped reading when I saw the full title of the article, mainly the part about alchemy.

OK -- the Full Lotus is the Klein Bottle!!

Waveform of the tetrad resonates into its complimentary opposite as a pyramid spiral that is a fourth dimensional vortex.

So the spine and the knees are one equilateral triangle and then the elbows, above the knees and the hands, in front the heart, is the second equilateral triangle. The throat chakra is centered over the space between the legs (while they're in full lotus) and the inner circle of energy lines up the psychic throat powers with the pineal gland for spirit travel!

WTF?????!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

I think its great you've this great theory, but here is the hard part. What are the special consequences of a universe that works as you describe? what does your theory predict that hasent already been observed and explained? If the laws of the universe are love and awareness how does this change the way we manufacture door knobs?

I think its great you've this great theory, but here is the hard part. What are the special consequences of a universe that works as you describe? what does your theory predict that hasent already been observed and explained? If the laws of the universe are love and awareness how does this change the way we manufacture door knobs?

Standardization and automation are the key problems for today's mass unemployment and also the global ecological crisis (in otherwords not only are people door knobs but the machines to make door knobs do not need people).

So I worked on Ralph Nader type activism for a solid ten years and I experienced the corruption that is normal at the top of the social engineering pyramid. I had a nice face to face chat with Al Gore for a half hour in the basement of the VFW in Minneapolis about the CIA controlling the drug trade and about how Al Gore can not even change his family's oil-dominated trust fund. That was in 2000.

Corporations should fall under commercial law with responsibility to truthful statements about products. Instead, ever since Plato, corporations have legal sovereignty and now corporations have Bill of Rights protection under the U.S. constitution and globally under the WTO.

So when a person (with no inherent, self-evident sovereignty under the law) or factory produces door knobs -- in fact the consumer and the worker have been turned into door knobs while the Door Knob Inc. is the real new person. http://poclad.org for details.

This legal fiction -- a piece of paper -- is the true deification or embodiment of WAVE-FORM as

Freemasonic Gematria (equi-distant phonetic symbols worshipped through closed, axiomatic formulas to resonate into artificial life). You can not "contain infinity" through the Power Axiom Set -- the Pythagorean Theorem-based origins of left-brain ideology for "progress" (linear time apocalypse).

This "symbolic revolution" occurred in 10,000 BC as an attempt to "square the circle" for rectilinear anthropocentric imperialism. see "Origins of Agriculture and the Birth of the Gods" (Cambridge U Press, 2000).

Money is actually based on ritual sacrifice of gold to the sun and silver to the moon but under the Vedic empire IRON became more valuable than silver -- because IRON makes better weapons.

So iron as currency and iron as magnetic magic (the meteorite secret behind the black mother mary cults of Da Vinci code fame) and iron as the material age of automation and iron as nihilistic irony ALL rule the core of Islam and its earlier monotheistic branches (Christianity, Judaism, Freemasonry).

In fact 90% of modern human history is as MATRIFOCAL HORTICULTURE WITH MEN AS HUNTER-SHAMANS.

The trance dance is the key to creating permanent blissful happiness -- it's free.

But Plato knew that music is the most important tool of mind control and the logarithmic, equal-tempered music scale creates

nostalgia and passive obedience to the Freemasonic elite.

Music does not represent emotion. Music IS emotion and emotions are electrochemicals that control the type of concepts you have in your brain.

So I encourage people to not watch T.V., not listen to western music.

You can download nonwestern music from "Radio K International" at http://radiok.org or listen to any of the ethnic shows on http://kfai.org -- one of the best community, grassroots PACIFICA stations (with 12 languages).

Human language is more musical the older it gets and in its most musical level -- with the Koi-San cultures of Africa -- all the males are trained to be shamans by the age of 40.

Well that culture has just been decimated as the final apocalyptic kill off of Freemasonic iron-based civilization.

Its destruction started with the Bantu cow-domestication iron-plowing control of the Koi-San Forest-shaman trance dance healing.

So just basic Tai-chi movements can be very simple and free and transform the electrochemicals of the body into opening up the

pineal gland -- the source of melatonin (the greatest antioxidant of the body) for turning into DMT spirit travel and also for healing all emotional stress, desires, etc.

Healthcare is the largest civilization cost that creates dependance on the Freemasonic "deep disharmony" of desertification -- fire-based domestication of goat-people or imperialism.

This is why qigong is such a threat to the Chinese Freemasonic elite (Falun Gong movement is now a huge organ-donation torture movement by the Chinese military).

http://springforestqigong.com