Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Einstein's Photons are WRONG

drew hempel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drew hempel

• glenndo4000

• Startraveler

• shun

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, the words "Einstein" and "photoelectric effect" haven't appeared in a while. Perhaps this thread could get back on track and show us why photons are, uh, wrong.

You know, the words "Einstein" and "photoelectric effect" haven't appeared in a while. Perhaps this thread could get back on track and show us why photons are, uh, wrong.

Logic is timeless and the Pythagorean theorem violates logic based on inference -- you can't have a symbol for a continous ratio (the square root of two solved by continous fractions) that is really an alchemical SHOCK WAVE into consciousness.

So Newton had it wrong but Einstein was worse. We can say "ah but everything with photons works" -- the question is for whom does it work -- the 30,000 kids dying every day due to malnutrition-based disease or the 2 billion living in slums with no sanitation or the victims of nuclear radiation via the Petkau Effect? Quantum mechanics is very limited since the trajectory of the photon and electron can't be tracked into macro phenomena -- in fact quantum chaos has proven that macro quantum molecules exist.

macro quantum chaos aka complexity is a very misunderstood field.

The leader in quantum chaos mathematics, professor Steve Strogatz, author of the best-selling book "Sync" (2003) has now stated that

THE COMPUTERS ARE IN CONTROl and that the natural number prime series is A CONSPIRACY BETWEEN NATURE AND NUMBER, BETWEEN ATOM AND ARITHMETIC.

That's Strogatz' promo quote for the new book "Stalking the Riemann Hypothesis" (2006).

So quantum chaos creates asymmetric time reversal, as discussed in Stalking the Riemann Hypothesis.

The equilateral triangle, using the cube root of two (approximated as the ratio 5:4 of the two 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangles that make up the equilateral triangle)

RESONATES INTO THE 4th DIMENSION OF SPACE that is formless (spooky action at a distance).

This is why Einstein could never accept quantum mechanics (the Copenhagen interpretation).

But Einstein had laid his own trap with his Nobel prize winning "photon" concept.

John Bell has stated that a perfectly valid interpretation of the nonlocal EPR experiment is THAT EVERYTHING IS PREDETERMINED.

So we can see the future, change the past, etc. but it's not "we" -- it's the nonlocal consciousness that we are part of.

When we resonate with the nonlocal consciousness then the information is perceived within our brain -- the nonlocal consciousness never changes because it's a 4th dimensional vortex -- see Ervin Laszlo's latest book for systems theory and the Akhasic Field.

Sometimes dreams predict the future in great detail -- this is an example.

To define the "I" as logarithmic-based axioms in I-language is WRONG.

The I is the One resonating as coherent signals of information that bend time so it appears solid.

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's book "The Rainbow and the Worm" explains this revolution in quantum biology very very well.

Water is a liquid macro quantum crystal -- as detailed in a recent New Scientist cover story featuring professor Rustom Roy, the chemistry researcher who has held a conference on

BIGU -- the qigong state of Yan Xin qigong whereby a person needs NO WATER AND NO FOOD -- for as long as they want!!

http://drewhempel.gnn.tv

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm.

Master Yan Xin, a national treasure of the Chinese government (official status) went to the U.S White House eight times to personally make Bush Sr. many years younger -- this is why Bush Sr. did his sky-dive in his 80s.

The fact is Earth has some 20 years left of freshwater.

Quantum mechanics works but the technology it has unleashed is sucking the planet dry while the real macro quantum phenomena (water magic) is creating Chaos for Earth.

Gaia has gone into Chaos (just read professor Robert Nadeau's book "The Wealth of Nature" or his books with the quantum mechanics NASA scientist on nonlocal consciousness).

Even Martin Gardner accepted that fact that David Bohm's pilot wave de Broglie model is totally legitimate and Bohm was promoting the reality of paranormal phenomena.

So the "time-frequency uncertainty" principle is more important than the uncertainty of location and momentum.

Momentum is just the hypotenuse of the Pythagorean Theorem turned into Axiomatic Magnitude by Eudoxus (who just nihilistic threw out the concept of infinite mind as the source of the I-thought).

Again, as Kurt Godel promoted, repeat I-I-I-I over and over for logical inference of the source of the I-thought.

spacetime then bends into a 4th dimensional vortex -- called the "double scroll ring" by Steve Strogatz but also the Oruborus or the Klein Bottle (see "Topologies of the Flesh" by professor emeritus Steven M. Rosen).

No belief is necessary -- just the recognition that logic transcends time and through inference of the source of the I-thought HARMONY is restored.

Statistics is based on dismissing the Law of Pythagoras (the Harmonic Series as asymmetric time reversal) but the Bournellis has it wrong.

This is why Euler, Lagrange, Bournelli, etc. fought over the meaning of a vibrating string for over 40 years!!

Fouriers transform is limited to deterministic linear equations while Fourier "wavelets" are used from quantum chaos.

But now the computers are in control.

We can say ah yes but Heisenberg's matrices are much more effective than Schrodinger's Psi Wave for higher energy experiments.

But again the matrices used for unified field experiments have THE COMPUTERS IN CONTROL.

In fact humans never were in control -- that's the true radical implication of the EPR experiment.

There is a method to the madness.

"If we learn the lessons of the rainbow we'll all be here a hundred years from now."

Peter Seeger, Labor Day, 2006 http://democracynow.org

I guess some people have the noblest of intentions, but I prefer a more narrow topic for this board.

Scientist and engineers exercise a rational approach to their endeavors. They design the modern world. But, I get slightly lost when philosophy and science are used simultaneously.

"Startraveler" has made it clear he has a grasp of math and physics, and his comments are to narrow the focus to the main topic. I concur.

I just wanted to refer to these references from U. of Maryland-

"About one hundred years ago Einstein used the idea of the quantum of energy from Planck to explain the photoelectric effect. Shortly afterwards, Stark remarked that the same quantum carried momentum. Gilbert Lewis coined the word photon to express the quantum of light in 1926 and the developments of quantum mechanics that followed gave us quantum electrodynamics as one of the pillars of physics.

The discussion of the wave-particle duality, that has included many scientists such as Newton , Fresnel, Poisson and Maxwell, received a revival with the firm establishment of the photon as the quantum of light.

The argument of wave versus particle is resolved in quantum electrodynamics by a formalism that combines both of these aspects. The formalism is fundamentally statistical and, as with quantum phenomena in general, it is through statistical uncertainty, fluctuations, that the wave and particle natures of light sit self-consistently side- by- side. The solution carries other consequences that were not imagined before quantum mechanics; most notably, the answer depends on the detection process and the detection process affects the object we are trying to measure. An interference detector enhances the wave's nature of light, while a photon counter shows preferentially the particle's nature.

Fluctuations and noise are intrinsic to light and their study has shown many fascinating aspects of the quantum world. The characterization of noise is usually made by making correlation measurements to find how random it is. When talking about photons, the minimum fluctuation in the number of photons is one. Counting the distribution of photons shows that some light carries fluctuations that are Poissonian in nature; the uncertainty is just the square root of the number of photons counted. The fractional noise or uncertainty can be very small if the number of photons is large, but for weak sources, such as a single atom, the fluctuations can be very large.

Quantum mechanics tells us that there will be fluctuations in the amplitude (wave) and fluctuations in the intensity (particle). It is interesting then to study correlations between pairs of photon detections (particle aspect of light), measure the fluctuation variance of the wave amplitude of light (squeezing) and correlate photon detection with the fluctuations of the electromagnetic wave amplitude. These conditional measurements are unique in the way they prepare a quantum system and even allow for quantum feedback.

Experiments in my Quantum Optics group addresses these issues using a cavity quantum electrodynamic (QED) system as source. It consists of two very highly reflecting mirrors facing each other and a few atoms. We drive the cavity with a laser beam and detect the light (wave and particle) emitted by the atoms or leaking out of the cavity to better understand the fluctuations and the quantum noise of light." Dr. Luis A. Orozco

Experimental Setup and Cavity Quantum Electrodynamic Device-

post-5633-1157407732.jpg

P. 329 -- The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen:

"Elmar Gruber, a young German researcher, carried out an intriguing extension of this kind of experiment.... he used a photoelectric device to monitor people walking into a supermarket. When they passed the device, it recorded a click on a magnetic tape. The taped sequence of clicks was divided into experimental and control periods (by using shuffled black and white cards), and the experimental portions were later played to subjects, who did not know that the clicks had been pre-recorded.....subjects listened to the clicks through headphones and tried to increase the click rate. Gruber did a second series of experiments, but instead of recording passers-by in a supermarket, his device monitored cars driving through a tunnel. In both series of experiments, Gruber found the rate of clicks in the experimental periods significantly exceed that of the control periods. It appeared as though his subjects could affect the past. At least there was a correlation between the subjects' intentions and the movement of shoppers and automoblic traffic."

Citing Gruber, Elmar R. (1979). Conformance Behavior Involving Animal and Human Subjects. European Journal of Parapsychology, 3(1): 36-50.

http://tricksterandtheparanormal.com

P. 329 -- The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen:

"Elmar Gruber, a young German researcher, carried out an intriguing extension of this kind of experiment.... he used a photoelectric device to monitor people walking into a supermarket. When they passed the device, it recorded a click on a magnetic tape. The taped sequence of clicks was divided into experimental and control periods (by using shuffled black and white cards), and the experimental portions were later played to subjects, who did not know that the clicks had been pre-recorded.....subjects listened to the clicks through headphones and tried to increase the click rate. Gruber did a second series of experiments, but instead of recording passers-by in a supermarket, his device monitored cars driving through a tunnel. In both series of experiments, Gruber found the rate of clicks in the experimental periods significantly exceed that of the control periods. It appeared as though his subjects could affect the past. At least there was a correlation between the subjects' intentions and the movement of shoppers and automoblic traffic."

Citing Gruber, Elmar R. (1979). Conformance Behavior Involving Animal and Human Subjects. European Journal of Parapsychology, 3(1): 36-50.

http://tricksterandtheparanormal.com

http://www.tricksterbook.com/

Edited by drew hempel

I guess some people have the noblest of intentions, but I prefer a more narrow topic for this board.

Scientist and engineers exercise a rational approach to their endeavors. They design the modern world. But, I get slightly lost when philosophy and science are used simultaneously.

"Startraveler" has made it clear he has a grasp of math and physics, and his comments are to narrow the focus to the main topic. I concur.

I just wanted to refer to these references from U. of Maryland-

"About one hundred years ago Einstein used the idea of the quantum of energy from Planck to explain the photoelectric effect. Shortly afterwards, Stark remarked that the same quantum carried momentum. Gilbert Lewis coined the word photon to express the quantum of light in 1926 and the developments of quantum mechanics that followed gave us quantum electrodynamics as one of the pillars of physics.

The discussion of the wave-particle duality, that has included many scientists such as Newton , Fresnel, Poisson and Maxwell, received a revival with the firm establishment of the photon as the quantum of light.

The argument of wave versus particle is resolved in quantum electrodynamics by a formalism that combines both of these aspects. The formalism is fundamentally statistical and, as with quantum phenomena in general, it is through statistical uncertainty, fluctuations, that the wave and particle natures of light sit self-consistently side- by- side. The solution carries other consequences that were not imagined before quantum mechanics; most notably, the answer depends on the detection process and the detection process affects the object we are trying to measure. An interference detector enhances the wave's nature of light, while a photon counter shows preferentially the particle's nature.

Fluctuations and noise are intrinsic to light and their study has shown many fascinating aspects of the quantum world. The characterization of noise is usually made by making correlation measurements to find how random it is. When talking about photons, the minimum fluctuation in the number of photons is one. Counting the distribution of photons shows that some light carries fluctuations that are Poissonian in nature; the uncertainty is just the square root of the number of photons counted. The fractional noise or uncertainty can be very small if the number of photons is large, but for weak sources, such as a single atom, the fluctuations can be very large.

Quantum mechanics tells us that there will be fluctuations in the amplitude (wave) and fluctuations in the intensity (particle). It is interesting then to study correlations between pairs of photon detections (particle aspect of light), measure the fluctuation variance of the wave amplitude of light (squeezing) and correlate photon detection with the fluctuations of the electromagnetic wave amplitude. These conditional measurements are unique in the way they prepare a quantum system and even allow for quantum feedback.

Experiments in my Quantum Optics group addresses these issues using a cavity quantum electrodynamic (QED) system as source. It consists of two very highly reflecting mirrors facing each other and a few atoms. We drive the cavity with a laser beam and detect the light (wave and particle) emitted by the atoms or leaking out of the cavity to better understand the fluctuations and the quantum noise of light." Dr. Luis A. Orozco

Experimental Setup and Cavity Quantum Electrodynamic Device-

the following quote is from molecular genetics professor Johnjoe McFadden (p. 313, Quantum Evolution: How Physics' Weirdest Theory Explains Life's Biggest Mystery, W.W. Norton, 2002):

"If, instead, the voltage gate absorbing the photon is in a neurone committed to firing (thousands of gates already open), the absorption event will similarly make no macroscopic difference to the cell or to the brain (since the neurone will fire anyway) and the interaction may once again remain quantum. However, now imagine that the channel is critical in a neurone poised on the brink of an action potential. The superposition ({photon absorbed and channel open (+/-) photon not absorbed and channel closed}) will now become a larger entanglement: {photon absorbed and channel open and neurone fired (+/-) photon not absorbed and channel closed and neurone not fired}. The channel's alternative states (open or closed) will be associated with very different fates for the neurone: firing or not firing. This quantum event will now make a difference to the neurone, the brain, and potentially, the life of the brain's owner. Under these circumstances (of maximum environmental entanglement), decoherence will be instantaneous. At this point the photon, as a quantum component of the Cem-field [Consciousness em field], must make a choice -- to be absorbed or not -- and a quantum measurement will be made."

How many Pentcho Valevs do we really need?

Quantum field theory is based on the mass squared as inverse to the frequency-energy distance. See the book "Supersymmetry" -- the "music logarithmic spiral" is just an earlier version of the latest quests for unified field theory. So again my approach is looking at music (and the unified field theory that it is based on) in a transcultural perspective, taking into account the ecological crisis.

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

OK—since there was some demand for continued posts, this will be my “encore” performance and I think you’ll be pleased. Please open your sacred text (i.e. mad science books) to “The Great Design” by Yale physics professor Robert K. Adair (1987).

The Natural Resonance Revolution is premised on overthrowing the statistical basis of the photoelectric effect that got Einstein the Nobel prize. Einstein spent 40 years being “conflicted” over his belief that God don’t play no dice and yet he got that damn Nobel for rolling the snake eyes.

Shoo. Woa. Anyway this brings us to de Broglie. Adair writes: “For de Broglei waves or guitar strings the wave length of the fundamental is twice the length of box or string; the wave length of the 1st harmonic is equal to the length of the box of string…. and in general for 2L/N where N is an integer and L is the length of box or string” (p. 167) you get the de Broglie wave.

Simple enough but then the Natural Resonance Revolution come in (foreshadowing doom….lurking from behind)

Now let’s apply the de Broglie wave to what got Einstein his fame:

“Figure 13.4 shows amplitudes and intensities of the de Broglie wave or equally, the vibrating violin string…. A change in the interaction or force of the particle described by the de Broglie wave will change the wave. Similarly a change in the distribution of tension along the string will change the wave-form of the vibrating string.” (p. 234)

The Photoelectric Effect: “No matter how intense the radiation….The immediate emission of electrons, with their energy related to frequency, can be understood only if discrete packages or quanta of energy are delivered to individual electrons.” (p. 175)

So the intensity or wave-form can change no matter what but the electron position is effected by frequency measured in wave-length.

Intensity is the stretched tension of the string while amplitude is the power of force to the string—an outside wave or particle and finally wave-length is the frequency measured in discrete packages of period or time.

I defer to Cambridge University physicist R D Patterson who, in his classic academic “Psychology of Music” journal paper on the spiral pulse-stream processor—describes how

period is inverse to pitch and natural integars for pitch create a free-energy transduction from the ear (sound-wave-mechanical pressure, water pressure-electromechinical transduction) to the brain.

Normally period is measured in frequency—as is the case with the photoelectric effect—but since period is the inverse of pitch then the natural number integars of frequency as period can be translated back to

Pythagorean Just Tuning as the Natural integar numbers of Infinite Quantum Potential. (for example, as R D Patterson describes, let say you have a frequency of 130 Htz but the wave-length has a natural integar period of 8, hypothetically, because that’s how often the amplitude peak interacts with the ear drum).

In fact the de Broglie waves DO THIS although the larger conspiratorial implications for science have not been considered.

And now we return from our natural resonance revolution interlude back to the Bohemian Grove—Skull and Bones-Yale physicist:

“If the potentials change at a place and time, the phase [wave-form] of the de Broglie wave will change at that point and time. Indeed, because the potentials…can have nonzero values…the phase of the de Broglie wave can be affected by a change in the potentials even though the electric and magnetic fields are zero at that point (the Bohm-Aharanov Effect). Although the phase of the de Broglie wave is changed at every point and at every time by an amount [of wave-length]...the sum of the changes elsewhere conspires to give exactly the same diffraction pattern.” (p. 330)

He said CONSPIRES.

Now let’s think about this—the wave-length of the de Broglie wave is measured in natural number integars that are also quanta of electrons (like of a string of waves circled back into an orbit of electron-waves as quanta).

But the INTENSITY is still measured in frequency as a statistical photoelectric effect because eversince Galileo, Newton and Bournelli—intensity is based on a LOGARITHMIC, equal-tempered music scale.

However the de Broglie Conspiracy is clearly a documented example of FREE ENERGY TRANSDUCTION beyond space-time.

Now if we use the spiral pulse-stream processor of R D Patterson, who in his article writes that further exploration is needed, then we get free-energy based on the ratio theory of the infinity circle of fifths or yin-yang complimentary opposites ratios beyond the Sun-Moon three body problem of chaos. As I’ve stated the heart of macro-quantum chaos is 1/F Noise as measured with lower frequency equals greater amplitude. This is an alchemical transduction equation!

Drew Hempel, M.A.

IDK, but I thinks that cloning of humans has just become a reality :lol::tu:

• 6 months later...
Or you can get to the ether through Pythagorean harmonics (as Plato, Ficino, Kepler, Buckyfuller, Tesla, John Keely, Schauberger and others have).

where did you find material in which tesla, keely and schauberger are using pythagorean harmonics, please?

i realize keely, tesla and schauberger were always looking to achieve resonance inside/outside the machines they were building, but i would really appreciate you providing me with some references to these 3 people and harmonics/pythagorean mathematics, especially in the case of schauberger, if you were to be able to find any kind of direct quotes of viktor's where he talks about pythagorean harmonics, i would appreciate it very much.