Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs creating a crop circle

samanthauk23

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samanthauk23

• kobie

• Alienated Being

• ReviewDude

I've seen this before somewhere, dunno what to make of it, it looks like it's being made on the spot by those orbs for sure...hmm... :hmm:

This one is old , and a proven fabrication ( fake )

Yeah, I know what fabrication means :rolleyes: Where was it proven fake? Any back up on that?

Edited by samanthauk23

They showed it on some TV special...they even talked to the guy who made it and he explained how he faked it...

They showed it on some TV special...they even talked to the guy who made it and he explained how he faked it...

cool, i'd like to see that....maybe that's on youtube too? i'll go check....

Thanks, although it would have been nice to know what show it was on? Can you remember?

I seen it on the TLC channel before a couple of years back. The guys who analyzed the video said it was all done on computer using video editing and computer animation etc.

I seen it on the TLC channel before a couple of years back. The guys who analyzed the video said it was all done on computer using video editing and computer animation etc.

Eeyup. I can believe it...

This video was exposed as being fraudulent quite some time ago. It is good that you are doing the digging to find these videos and accounts, but at the same time you have to do some follow up research to verify each account on your own before you go about believing what you see (I am not saying you believed the video was genuine to begin with, only setting an example). There are a great deal of outright hoaxes in the UFO phenomenon, which lower the credibility of the phenomenon substantially until one does the proper research necessary. Some people become interested in the phenomenon because of videos such as these or pictures or interesting accounts that they hear. They become obsessed with the phenomenon and blindly believe everything that they hear. Once they discover that they have been duped either one of two things may happen; 1) They lose all interest in the phenomenon all together because they have been fooled and are angered. They conclude that the phenomenon is a waste of time because of the always present possibility of hoax, or 2) They refuse to accept any argument and in effect begin to embrace the phenomenon more from a religious aspect than from a scientific aspect. I don't want to see either of these two cause and effect scenarios happening. It is of the utmost importance that you do all the follow up research possible to discern between the good cases and the hoax cases before reaching any kind of conclusion one way or the other.

I saw something on TV a little while back about two blokes who made their own crop circles using a plank of wood on a rope to press down the crops. They claimed to be the first, and that I don't believe, but they're responsible for a lot of the British ones.

:lol: it's more false than a pair of denture's :w00t: yes that was proven to be fake a while back ,i still bin wondering if any of them are real....with all the fad going around these days...'its a shame we have so many fakes in this dan-age// :hmm:

:lol: it's more false than a pair of denture's :w00t: yes that was proven to be fake a while back ,i still bin wondering if any of them are real....with all the fad going around these days...'its a shame we have so many fakes in this dan-age// :hmm:

wheres my picture gone?

That is a great video, it is a shame people have to go to such lengths to make it harder to prove these things. :(

Video showing two ufo's darting over a cornfield creating crop circles.... any thoughts?

I'm pretty sure someone owned up to faking this one :yes:

:alien:

Hello folks!

My first post here and I gave up on the download in the first post. Too many negatives in the posts below. :no: I will try again today.

I did a search here on this huge site for the July 3-D crop pictograms in England's Wiltshire, Milk Hill areas. No luck. Some call these explosions, bird feathers, crystals, sky scrapers,etc.

What do you all say about the 3-D pictograms? I looked for topics and threads and this one seemed to fit. As we will not be changing the topic what-so-ever.

www.earthfiles.com at the home page's lower list of topics. Wiltshire and any other listing on crop circles above Anomalies in Huntingburg, Indiana wheat pictogram June 26,2006.

Any talk on any news is just talk with no attempt to diserne what each fake or real crop tromping's message may be. I say ALL the 3-D ones are a concern about explosions on this planet. Either real or hoaxed they all show a concern for this planet's well being. Watch for the obvious I say.

Now your take on these 3-D ones you surely have seen for the last two months. :sleepy:

Discuss,............ :hmm:

MK Cody :tu:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

This is a hoax I'm afraid. Read this for the full story. btw I really hate hoaxers

The Case of the Vanishing Cameraman

Hammering the final nail into the coffin of the Oliver's Castle video

One thing that troubled me greatly the whole time we were scrutinizing the slow-mos and enlargements, was the fact that the lights were not blurred in the direction of their motion. They should have been elongated into fuzzy ovals by their rapid movement. Only a high-speed shutter could have that result, yet the predawn light would have required a slow shutter speed, especially with video.)

His discovery makes it very, very, nearly impossible for the video to be genuine.

source http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Sorense...s/sorensen.html

user posted image

[attachmentid=28081]

Thats the trouble with hoaxes,... they create ''the boy who cry'ed wolf'' mentality,... making it harder for the genuine evidence to be taken seriously.

It's almost a debunker's dream.

Edited by REBEL

Yes it's the easiest way or disguising all truths... cloaking them with lies and suspicion... It's what the 'disinformationists' do so well!!!!!!

Just think how many important or uncomfortable truths have been hidden...suppressed.. in history by a little snigger...or a 'there..there...everything's fine'

It starts of when we are little... children who are supersensitive ...can see are aware of spirit...and it may frighten them sometimes...and they parents say there is nothing there... nothing under the bed or in the wardrobe... and give their children a reassuring hug...

Children begin to doubt themselves..what they see...feel..their perceptions...

Then later when the unusual...something out of the ordinary that can have world changing consequences...change reality for ever...eg...UFOs and Et's...Cause we know how the world will be turned upside down once governments...religious head finally admit to it...

It's so easy to be soothed by the tricksters...the debunkers..the disinformationists...as it reasures us..that the world we have always known...have been led to believe exists...IS...

even though deep down we suspect ...IT ISN'T.. We may just not be ready for it... or wish the 'apple pie world' to continue a bit longer......how ready are we to accept b.s. just to retain our status quo...many believe Bush...that he's sorry and just accidently mishandled the Katrina...and is ready to make amends...and will let him take controll and mismanaged the world even longer...

• 2 weeks later...

[attachmentid=28081]

Thats the trouble with hoaxes,... they create ''the boy who cry'ed wolf'' mentality,... making it harder for the genuine evidence to be taken seriously.

It's almost a debunker's dream.

(offtopic)

You know, I actually saw someone post that picture on a forum like this one, claiming that they had taken it. They got laughed it, it was funny.