Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Terminator" TV series?

Slater

I hope they do a good job on this one. To me, Linda Hamilton will always be Sarah Connor but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised:

Terminator TV Series Gets Greenlight

Wednesday August 30, 2006

Warner Bros. TV has hired David Nutter to helm the pilot for THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES, prompting Fox Broadcasting to officially greenlight production on the TERMINATOR-based project, reports VARIETY. Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar's C2 Pictures, which produced TERMINATOR 3, is producing with Warner Bros. TV. Nutter will also exec produce with Kassar and Vajna.

Fox picked up the script from exec producer Josh Friedman (WAR OF THE WORLDS) last fall.

Casting will begin immediately, with filming set to start early next year in New Mexico.

Nutter has directed pilots for such future series as SMALLVILLE, WITHOUT A TRACE, SUPERNATURAL and James Cameron’s Fox series DARK ANGEL.

"It's important for me to live up, as best I can, to the bar that Jim Cameron set," Nutter told DAILY VARIETY, saying the pilot "has to carry as much of a punch" as possible, even on a TV budget.

The series will center on Connor and her savior son, John Connor, following the events of T2.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jesspy

• Slater

• TheCrow

• Raptor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless... We know that Sarah Connor and John Connor lived fairly normal lives, without any conflict anyway, between the events of T2 and T3 so what is it going to be about? And without a regular prescence from a Terminator again what are they gonna do?

They should have made the series about the events after T3 or set it during the war about how John Connor leads the humans against Skynet..

They should have made the series about the events after T3 or set it during the war about how John Connor leads the humans against Skynet..

All of that will be shown in the next film. :yes:

I don't see what the point is, like Crow said, they lived pretty much normal lives. Lots of plots will have to be made for the sake of making the series watchable, which probably won't be true to what we were told in the movies.

Oh well, it'll be interesting to see, at least.

so this will be live action?

hey Nutter did the x files too

but yeah this just doesnt sound right. Like the other guy said it should be set during the war

I'm pretty sure that Arnold might make a guest appearence if he ends the whole political thing. Doesn't suit him but movies does.

I'm pretty sure that Arnold might make a guest appearence if he ends the whole political thing. Doesn't suit him but movies does.

lol I wanna see Arnold on 24