Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could stay behind

DaKong

Personally, I'd stay as a spirit, so long as I could help people and become visible to those who I choose to see me. That way, I could be a guardian angel. BUT I want a getout clause and for someone to save me a seat in Heaven for if/when the Earth's population dies.

That's kind of what I would do. Become a guardian angel over my friends and family, but not forever :P

:D not jumpy LOL Iwas just asking you...which heaven are you talking about...the one that you believe in - christian heaven or another heaven for everyone christian and non christian???

:P now could you please state which one??

Heaven for everyone XD Sorry I got mad at you :blush: We cool?

Edited by DaKong

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaKong

• ReviewDude

• Beckys_Mom

• Sthenno

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kind of what I would do. Become a guardian angel over my friends and family, but not forever :P

I know; I could do with helping out people through their lives. But eventually you'd get bored and just want some milk and honey...

I know; I could do with helping out people through their lives. But eventually you'd get bored and just want some milk and honey...

Might i query why you say that?

As I said before, my aim is to help people... if i could spend my entire life doing that... i'd be happy. :yes:

Then again, each to their own

Heaven for everyone XD Sorry I got mad at you :blush: We cool?

YUP LOL :D

Might i query why you say that?

As I said before, my aim is to help people... if i could spend my entire life doing that... i'd be happy. :yes:

Then again, each to their own

Oh, I'd be happy to do it all of my spiritual life - but I meant (as I said above) eventually humans will die out, and moss doesn't need a spirit guide...