Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pacific Bermuda Triangle

Cinders

This recently played on the History Channel and is called:

user posted image

Information on what the show is about:

user posted image

See online Preview here:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/559462025594143...iangle_preview/

Download part 1 here

Name: Pacific_Bermuda_Triangle_part1.wmv

Size: 56MB

Description: Pacific Bermuda Triangle part 1

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a5ck7r

Download part 2 here

Name: Pacific_Bermuda_Triangle_part2.wmv

Size: 54MB

Description: Pacific Bermuda Triangle part 2

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uvvg72

(Please note: After 7 days of no activity, the download links will expire)

*Enjoy!*

Edited by Cinders

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alienated Being

• RisenPrism

• Rosewin

• karl 12

Interesting. Do I believe in triangles in the oceans that, inside of which, space and time are warped? No. Do I believe in variations in the strenth of earth's magnetic field which, for lackof a better word,screws with electronic equipment? Yes.

Seems very interesting. I'm in the process of downloading the first part now. Thank you muchly for the downloads and the info!

Also, I think it's called the "Formosa Triangle", or just another variation of it.. more or less..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formosa_Triangle

And, according to THIS article, there are 12 or so different areas in the ocean that share the same traits as the Bermuda Triangle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vile_Vortices

Edited by Alienated Being

I caught this episode. Very interesting stuff, especially about the Japanese story of the woman coming from under the ocean in a saucer-shaped craft. I'm kind a on the fence right now, but I'm close to believing that there are UFO bases under the ocean. If they can make it through space, they can make it under the water, and what better place to hide from us, ya know?

I caught this episode. Very interesting stuff, especially about the Japanese story of the woman coming from under the ocean in a saucer-shaped craft. I'm kind a on the fence right now, but I'm close to believing that there are UFO bases under the ocean. If they can make it through space, they can make it under the water, and what better place to hide from us, ya know?

It's possible that there are UFO bases around in the world, but again... maybe they are portals to other dimensions and whatnot. Pretty weird.

Didn't realize there were so many areas like the Bermuda Triangle. Thought there was one off of North Carolina but didn't see it listed. Thanks for the information! :tu:

Didn't realize there were so many areas like the Bermuda Triangle. Thought there was one off of North Carolina but didn't see it listed. Thanks for the information! :tu:

It's also been prooven that the Bermuda Triangle is full of Methane pockets that burst every now and then sinking ships and downing planes etc. No mystery anymore bermuda has been solved scientifically as you can send a probe down and view all the wreckage that crashed due to the methane.

My question is... have they shown evidence to back this "proof" up? Did they send a probe down into the Bermuda Triangle, and actually take photographs of the wreckage?

Also, how does that explain the interference with electrical instruments?

Edit: It appears that you were right, scientists did sink a ship by decreasing the density in the water using methane... but, that STILL does not explain the disappearances of the aircraft that went down in the triangle.

Edited by Alienated Being

The area they speak of in this Pacific Bermuda Triangle video is ALSO in the vicinity well known as the "RING OF FIRE" which is along the rim of the Pacific ocean.

I recently recorded and watched a show on PBS called "Cascadia the Hidden Fire" which is part of THE RING OF FIRE. (I live in Portland, Oregon near a BIG huge fault line)

Here are some images from the video of the area that is called "The Ring of Fire". It stretches over 20,000 miles long (the yellow areas is what it talks about in this film..)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And you can see JAPAN completely in the YELLOW area in the last image above...

Edited by Cinders

hi cinders

i joined this forum mostly because i wanted to say thanks for posting all of these great videos. this one in particular was really excellent. not having cable i was unable to watch it when it aired but thanks to you i was able to see it and now have a permanent copy of it as well. thanks again and keep rockin'.

anarchtype

My question is... have they shown evidence to back this "proof" up? Did they send a probe down into the Bermuda Triangle, and actually take photographs of the wreckage?

Also, how does that explain the interference with electrical instruments?

Edit: It appears that you were right, scientists did sink a ship by decreasing the density in the water using methane... but, that STILL does not explain the disappearances of the aircraft that went down in the triangle.

No but a plausible explanation could be that because so little of the ocean could be searched that they just haven't been found yet. the most plausible is that the weather got them. the area has been known to have unstable weather and sudden changes in it's weather may account for this.

Electrical instruments are realistically unreliable and malfunction all the time. If a magnetic storm lets say or high EM fields were in the general location of the planes it may have infact fried their electrical instruments and made the compasses go screwy.

No but a plausible explanation could be that because so little of the ocean could be searched that they just haven't been found yet. the most plausible is that the weather got them. the area has been known to have unstable weather and sudden changes in it's weather may account for this.

Electrical instruments are realistically unreliable and malfunction all the time. If a magnetic storm lets say or high EM fields were in the general location of the planes it may have infact fried their electrical instruments and made the compasses go screwy.

So, you're basically telling me that coincidentally, BAD weather is responsible for losses of thousands of ships and aircraft? I'm still waiting to see photographic evidence.

I'm telling you, advanced sattelite mapping tells us that the earths magnetic field strenth is decreasing more rapidly over the Bermuda area than over the rest of the planet. They think it has something to do with another imminent magnetic pole reversal.

I'm telling you, advanced sattelite mapping tells us that the earths magnetic field strenth is decreasing more rapidly over the Bermuda area than over the rest of the planet. They think it has something to do with another imminent magnetic pole reversal.

Link for proof?

Okay first off i'd like to ask a question to whoever knows i know theres a book coming out very soon called need to know about the government conspiraces and such about cover ups and the released information i can't remember the guys name so i can't get the book or i think his name maybes Timothy Good or Gold maybe, he was on talksport not long ago and has a huge history of investigation in alien life etc.

----

But thats off the point, but someting he did mention is that he knew of Alien bases or thought there was Alien bases underneath the sea in coves etc where people from earth went from time to time to congress if you will.

So if it is true and these bases exist they could be the cuase od such pheonma.

But in terms of the Bermuda triangle for me i do think theres more than gas pockets, because now do gas pockets bring down planes? such boats but not planes.

And btw thanks for the videos i'm downloading the first now :)

Would any earthbound aliens really have nothing to do besides sink small watercraft?And, Alienated Being, I'll try to find and set up a link.

Apparently, on the exsact opposite side of the Triangle, off the coast of japan there is a space just like that....strange isent it...the Same triangle but on the exsact opposite side....

Exactly what are you trying to say?

The theory is that the methane gas is also the cause of planes going down in the Bermuda triangle.

When the gas exits the ocean it displaces oxygen and theoretically if the gas cloud is large enough it will stall an airplane engine due to lack of oxygen.

^ Never knew that, but still not sure if i believe that the gas pockets bring down all the planes it could be the answer but i believe there is something more in the triangle than what people A tell us, and B we know about and have not researched etc.

• 4 weeks later...

This is also known as the Tokyo hole. There is supposed to be one in one of the great lakes too. One theory I have is that if there are alien bases under the ocean floor and they use multi dimensional craft they would open vortices when they are going to and from these bases.