Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Haunting Evidence"

TouchstoneAF

Does anyone think that the cops' occasional willingness to turn to paranormal/psychic investigation in cold cases (ie after there's no longer 'anything to lose') is a trend that might mean more validity might be given to such disciplines and sources in future for this kind of use?

As they said in 'coffee talk'; discuss.

TouchstoneAF

the PsychoPhile

(TXF FOREVER!!!)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• punkmonkey123

• Jsilvestro

• TouchstoneAF

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that the cops' occasional willingness to turn to paranormal/psychic investigation in cold cases (ie after there's no longer 'anything to lose') is a trend that might mean more validity might be given to such disciplines and sources in future for this kind of use?

As they said in 'coffee talk'; discuss.

TouchstoneAF

the PsychoPhile

(TXF FOREVER!!!)

I think anything that can help close a case is a good thing. I like the show I wish they would show where they help to close the case out though. Psych Detectives is another good one.

I think it might give validity to it only if the cold cases are solved due to information provided by the psychic on a more than just average basis. AND that is proven. :hmm:

i say it could be vakid as long as its someone reknowned... and is not known to falsify readings... do reaasearch on the person and then they can chose their own path