Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what do you know about the watchers

asz

found this about the fallen ones. while thay were here thay corupted the earth,and mankind and,the teaching had begun.taught to make swords,knives,shields,breastplates, and made known to them,us, the metals of the earth and the art of working them,braclets, and ornaments,the use of antimony,and the beautifing of the eye lids,all kinds of costly stones,and all colouring textures.tought enchantment,root cutting,astrology,the constallations,knowledge of the clouds,sings of the earth,and sun,and the corse of the moon.God said to Raphael,heal the earth which the angels have corupted, and proclaim (the healing of the earth) that they[MAN} may heal the plague,and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the watchers have disclosed and have tought to their sons. these things I find every place I look ,it seems we have made a life style out of the use of this knowledge.God had the fallen ones punished for the teachings ,and to one God said,to him ascrib all sin.I say think about this knowledge and how it serves us!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• One_Step_Away

• sons of northern darkness

• Ashley-Star*Child

• asz

The Igigi, also known as "The Watchers". Those set aloft in the heavens, on behalf of the elder creator gods of Earth kind (humans) to observe the goings on and report back to the Annunaki.

A Google of "Igigi" , will provide endless research sources for the topic. Beyond what is contained in the biblical accounts that were drafted after the ancient Sumerian civilizations account on cuneiform tablets, about the progenitors of our race.

For instance, Watcher / Anunnaki Cultural Time-line.

• 4 weeks later...

Does a fallen angel deserve a "second chance"??

Do you deserve a "second chance"??

A "second chance" at what??

I don't think the angels....fallen ones get a second chance. Why? Because they knew God personally and decided to join Lucifer....known at that time as The Lightbearer......

We as human get a chance to know God here......and accept Jesus Christ.....the door that leads to the Father. None of us deserves a second chance spiritually....but that is why "God's Grace of Salvation is a "gift" one accepts it or doesn't....after your dead....no second chances.

Now there have been accounts of people dying and going to Hell....and then come back to Life......Whew! Holy Cow....was their lives changed!

Ohhh I feel....another story coming on. :lol: I was told this by friend. Her father was dying and he was a Christian. Before he died he said he saw Jesus walking in with the priest to give him his communion....he told this to my friend before he died. Down the hall at the hospital was her brother's friend's father who was also dying....he was not a Christian. But you could hear the man screaming at the top of his lungs...."they are coming after me to take me to hell.....ulgy demons....make them go away.....I don't want to go to hell." Not long after that he died. Did he get a second chance? Don't know. But, it sounded very sad...and scary....make you want to make sure on this side though. :huh:

asz, where did you get the information that God said to Raphael......? I am just wondering so I could read it. :)

I don't think the angels....fallen ones get a second chance. Why? Because they knew God personally and decided to join Lucifer....known at that time as The Lightbearer......

We as human get a chance to know God here......and accept Jesus Christ.....the door that leads to the Father. None of us deserves a second chance spiritually....but that is why "God's Grace of Salvation is a "gift" one accepts it or doesn't....after your dead....no second chances.

Now there have been accounts of people dying and going to Hell....and then come back to Life......Whew! Holy Cow....was their lives changed!

Ohhh I feel....another story coming on. :lol: I was told this by friend. Her father was dying and he was a Christian. Before he died he said he saw Jesus walking in with the priest to give him his communion....he told this to my friend before he died. Down the hall at the hospital was her brother's friend's father who was also dying....he was not a Christian. But you could hear the man screaming at the top of his lungs...."they are coming after me to take me to hell.....ulgy demons....make them go away.....I don't want to go to hell." Not long after that he died. Did he get a second chance? Don't know. But, it sounded very sad...and scary....make you want to make sure on this side though. :huh:

Since EVERYTHING INCLUDING ANGELS is supposedly the creation of the "one deity" then there are NONE that are not of "it" INCLUDING EVERY LIVING AND NOT LIVING BEING!!

"None of US deserve a second chance spiritually", WHY, because the ones of US that do not follow the insecure god or "accept jesus as our personal saviour" are doomed to some mythical realm?? What a story!!

What are we being offered to be "saved from" that wasn't a threat before??

Accounts of people dying and going to HELL...and then coming back to Life....okay, there are many beliefs apparent and many that ain't worth spit. Do you have any proofs that are verifiable??

I "went to Hell" in '01 when undergoing treatment for Testicular Cancer through the marvelous advent of Chemo"therapy". This adventure in NO WAY convinced me that I needed to "be saved" from anything. I was not scared of dying nor am I now as why should I be?? There were no Demons "out to get me" or any of that poppycock as the Demons(Cancer cells) were being extirpated by the Chemo mix. Chemo in essence effects one being "born again" as it removes ALL hair therefore stripping one of ones former existence or Life. It's quite a wild ride and non descriptive, being known ONLY to those having undergone it.

Ying and Yang: without one the other will not exist.

So the person that was a "christian" was NOT screaming while dying yet the one that was not a "christian" WAS screaming, yeah, sure. "Sounds" to me like the one screaming might have been dosed on Morphine for pain which WILL create hallucinations and/or watched reels (movies) of creative doom.

NO ONE CAN EVER "KNOW god" as one never truly knows ones self.

How can a mere Mortal Temporal Being know much of anything about a diety especially one that is so shrouded in mystery?? One has to Live MANY TIMES to effect a basic comprehension of ones existence. :alien:

This "god" has granted salvation as a "gift" but ONLY OFFERED through his son?? :sleepy:

--For a limited time you are "offered" this magical "gift" that will eliminate ALL your ills and give you eternal well being--The "offer" can be solidified if one pays a Priest or other clergy or one of the many "cashiers of god" to effect a reservation.

--"Offer" is limited and on a first come first serve basis, so act quickly as this "offer" can be retracted at anytime for no reason what-so-ever--

Your beliefs are yours and mine are mine. :yes:

how many different classes of angels are there? aren't angels really aliens to begin with? and why would god need so many angels? couldn't he just kill everyone without lifting a finger? :lol:

Edited by sons of northern darkness

Hello One Step Away :D

Hey......I was just answering the question from my point of view.....wasn't personally trying to offend you or anyone. :blush: sorry.

Every faith has its beliefs......I just happen to be of the Christian belief. :)

Glad to here you are a survivor the treatments are rough watch many go though it......that is good news that you are okay. :)

No one has proof of going to Hell.....but have heard many stories from nurses and doctores of people dying and saying what the see......both heaven and hell.....and I have also heard stories of those going to heaven and returning say there is no Hell.....and I have heard stories of those who say their is a Hell....... :huh:

I personally believe it is wrong for priests or any minister to ask for money to save you. They can't. :hmm:

I am not offended if you disagree me.......there are all kinds of view points here. Mine was just coming from a small minority.....the world is a big place. :)

Peace. :)

To 'sons of northern darkness', it has been documented through certain investigations into alien abduction, - being the Betty Andreasson case, that aliens called themselves 'the Watchers'. It's the title of the book documenting the case involving hypnotic suggestion of this woman, whom claimed was abducted by aliens. They said they were the "watchers and caretakers of the earth". Whether or not anyone believes or understands that or not is beyond me, but when I looked into it further, it was insightful to a point. But, I am skeptical in a way of religions ect. Yet, I have been interested in the 'alienology' of the subject. :alien:

interesting.. i guess a google search is in order :lol:

interesting.. i guess a google search is in order :lol:

"The Watchers" by Ramond E. Fowler.

Edited by PFlack

i'll check it out, there seems to be alot about "the watchers" on google B)

asz, where did you get the information that God said to Raphael......? I am just wondering so I could read it. :)

this is asz, found it in book of enoch,do a serch on apoceyphal and pseudepigraphical writings,also serch tobit.,you will find it verry inlightning. later... looking .forword .from you soon,what do you think!

Hello One Step Away :D

Hey......I was just answering the question from my point of view.....wasn't personally trying to offend you or anyone. :blush: sorry.

Every faith has its beliefs......I just happen to be of the Christian belief. :)

Glad to here you are a survivor the treatments are rough watch many go though it......that is good news that you are okay. :)

No one has proof of going to Hell.....but have heard many stories from nurses and doctores of people dying and saying what the see......both heaven and hell.....and I have also heard stories of those going to heaven and returning say there is no Hell.....and I have heard stories of those who say their is a Hell....... :huh:

I personally believe it is wrong for priests or any minister to ask for money to save you. They can't. :hmm:

I am not offended if you disagree me.......there are all kinds of view points here. Mine was just coming from a small minority.....the world is a big place. :)

Peace. :)

Rabbit Trail,

No, I'm not offended by anything here and I'm glad you're not offended as well.

I was merely seeking info and do have a tendency to overword my curiosities, so I apologize (if necessary) fir the approch and/or construct.

I cannot possibly disagree with anyone regarding what I'm really not familiar with and I thank you for your ease of attitude.

Thank You fer ur Tym!!

~Eric G. uv NC~ :)

Does a fallen angel deserve a "second chance"??

Do you deserve a "second chance"??

A "second chance" at what??

A second chance to right past wrongs.