Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Riders On The Storm" synchronisites not news

Malaria_Kidd

A very famous American alternate news radio host, Art Bell says this song paralleled O.B.L. in 2001. During the first Gulf War in 1990 and 1991 I always thought it paralleled S.H. We gave that man a ride. We gave both a ride.

The 1st Gulf War was named Operation Desert Storm. If millions thought this song was connected it's never discussed in alternate news or the World famous Daily Snopes @ www.snopes.com . The web site deals with Urban Legends. So I put it there under Spook Central/ Jim Morrisons Ghost.

Music is one of their favorite topics as 'hidden messages' in music. I think they are looking for messages hidden on purpose. Not by God winks or coincidental synchronisity. "When God winks" is a book by SQuire Rushnell. He's was a guest on Coast to Coast AM radio 3 years ago with George Noory.

My opinion *

'Riders On The Storm' from 1971 by The doors,.......from Jim Morrison's last album L.A. Woman.

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

Into this house we’re born

Into this world we’re thrown

Like a dog without a bone * Jihadists are being referred to as dogs.

An actor out on loan * S.H.'s doubles? Most lyrics meanings sites say, "alone". You WILL hear Jim sing either line!

Riders on the storm

There’s a killer on the road * Improvised Explosive Devices? Car bombs?

His brain is squirmin’ like a toad * A perfect description of a jihadist's brain!!!

Take a long holiday * Freedom loving citizens.

Let your children play

If ya give this man a ride * S.H.

Sweet memory will die

Killer on the road, yeah * I. E. D.s ? mentioned once more.

Girl ya gotta love your man * A soldier's wife or girlfriend.

Girl ya gotta love your man

Take him by the hand

Make him understand

The World on you depends

Our life will never end

Gotta love your man, yeah

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

Into this house we’re born

Into this World we’re thrown

Like a dog without a bone

An actor out alone * S.H. was alone when caught!

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm

A dictator is a bad actor that too many believe. Initials are for the "you know who" Iraqi terrorist. I won't print the name in this post. The trophy caught in the hole, out alone, by the US Army's 4th Infantry Division!

Just today the US Democrats are in a huge hole dug before Clinton's term ended. ABC's 40 million $ movie "The Path To 9/11" is due Sunday and Monday on US tv. Grabbing at straws a report says the former Iraqi "hit man" had no contact with the A.Q. jihadists. Look at the murals found in Iraq. If his face is ever framed thru a hangman's noose he will say he ordered September 11th to take place. Whether he did or not. But if his last words are ever heard. We may never know what he said.

This classic rock song was written during the Vietnam War era. Some might say it might fit any war. Some say a car wreck like in the movie "The doors." The "Storm" we're all in now fits even better don't you think?

Comments or questions ? If you thought about this rock music classic in 1990 or 1991 like so many must have please post here. I hear this song nearly every night on the road listening to Classic Rock radio. Do you hear it where you live?

MK :mellow::unsure::huh:

It's one of the more popular Door's singles...I hear it often on the classic stations around here (in PA). I think the song itself would fit just about any war. He captured something with his lyrics and it applies to a very broad description of unrest. IMO :)

• Like 1

I'd like to give the Lizard King and 'the doors' credit for doing a bit of a Nostradamus like viewing into the future. Any war for sure. Car wreck in the desert? Sure that also. A God wink? But only if you have read or Googled "When God winks" by SQuire Rushnell

Just uno question; Why has this not been in alternate news for the last 16 years? Of course we all interpret lyrics differently. If we give them enough of our time.

A few seers and psychics figured the man would be found alone. Thanks Nyx for your reply here!!

MK

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

Just uno question; Why has this not been in alternate news for the last 16 years? Of course we all interpret lyrics differently. If we give them enough of our time.

I agree on that Marty, but what of the question above? If so many may have thought this could have connected to the 1st Gulf War called Operation Desert Storm to the present war, why no mentions there?

Riders for sure and I have never listened to Hammerfall's "Rider In The Storm". Do you ever hear The doors' song in Indonesia?

Have you ever been to www.snopes.com on their Message Board? For Spook Central's "Jim Morrison's Ghost" :sleepy:;)

For two weeks my post was bumped and re-bumped strangely to the top. Even though others were posting right along. David at snopes, the home of Urban Legends investigations, was doing this bumping I believe.

Blogging off now and have a good day way over there!

MK :tu:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

This is confusing. It's like trying to talk to someone who has their mouth full of marbles.

I agree with Nyx, it could apply to any war, really.

art speaks across generations, speaking personally to each individual... only the artist knows the true nature of his art (usually that it was just thrown together, and usually has nothing to do with what's read into it by those absorbing the art)

• Like 1

I will ask this of my responders, and thanks for the posts here. I'll put you all on the spot. In 1990 when we were crashing the Kuwaiti/ Iraqi devil's berm and trench with our M-1 Abrams and our Heroes inside. Did this 1971 classic doors' song ever come to mind?

I've always been open minded to my own and others suggestions. The girls at the Michigan veneer mill just smiled and said "Oh yeah?" when I said what I did about this song and Desert Storm.

You might agree that we're in this 'Storm' that's been brewing and then lashing out for over 1,400 years. Yes or no................

This is confusing. It's like trying to talk to someone who has their mouth full of marbles.

I agree with Nyx, it could apply to any war, really.

Any war, and some are named for reference into history. coldethyl? Are you here, like me, to discuss unexplained mysteries? I'm not confused and I don't understand why you imply that "This is confusing." Relax, prop your feet up! After all, ole Saddam was out alone wasn't he? If one sees Jim and The doors' actor as the main player in the "Storm." ;):hmm:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

Drew, is that you?

This is beyond nutty.

Like Cel said, only the artist knows.

And any lyrics can be interpreted to fit any situation.

Once had someone tell me "Stairway to Heaven" was about Princess Diana's death. :rolleyes:

And no this song never crossed my mind during the Gulf War. The song that did was Alice Cooper's 'No More Mr. Nice Guy'. For some reason I think of that song a lot in the last 5 years.

The Doors songs are mostly meant to leave you thinking and to let you decide what the song means to yourself. The best poetry means something different to each and every one of us, some the same. Things like this are meant to list the possibilities, open the doors, and let you decide which one to walk through.

• Like 1

I screwed up on the posts.

You did fine LK and thanks for your 'doors' insight.! My advice to others? Just relax, sit down, put your feet up, and hang on!!

I grew up as a big fan of Jim and The doors. Positive, neutral and negative thoughts will all be addressed because I had none at snopes. :D

You did fine LK and thanks for your 'doors' insight.! My advice to others? Just relax, sit down, put your feet up, and hang on!!

I grew up as a big fan of Jim and The doors. Positive, neutral and negative thoughts will all be addressed because I had none at snopes. :D

I meant that I accidentally posted it twice. Love me two times, babe...

Any war, and some are named for reference into history. coldethyl? Are you here, like me, to discuss unexplained mysteries? I'm not confused and I don't understand why you imply that "This is confusing." Relax, prop your feet up! After all, ole Saddam was out alone wasn't he? If one sees Jim and The doors' actor as the main player in the "Storm." ;):hmm:

WHAT? I don't understand you - that's why I'm confused.

And no this song never crossed my mind during the Gulf War. The song that did was Alice Cooper's 'No More Mr. Nice Guy'. For some reason I think of that song a lot in the last 5 years.

Alice ROCKS!!! That's my ringtone....

user posted image

What is a coldethyl? Do some explain the name as a spirit? I have heard it somewhere before.

You are here, like me, to discuss unexplained mysteries. Thank you for the reply.

What is a coldethyl? Do some explain the name as a spirit? I have heard it somewhere before.

You are here, like me, to discuss unexplained mysteries. Thank you for the reply.

Cold Ethyl is the name of a song by Alice Cooper about **********.

And yes, I'm here to discuss unexplained mysteries. Why do you keep asking that?

Why do I ask the question? I will invite you to comment on the line where I say millions thought the same about "Riders On The Storm" at the start of the 1st Gulf War. Even if you did not think of this doors' song back then. What about now?

The fact that it has not made alternate news is not a surprise. That sort of news just does'nt make the rounds.

Edited by Malaria_Kidd