Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

time to disprove orbs...

punkmonkey123

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punkmonkey123

• NoahJaymes

• ci8db4uok

• Alienated Being

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to get orbs in pictures all the time. Especially in old pictures. I always thought they were just light reflections or an error in the film itself.

HOWEVER, some orbs DO move very oddly.

I think that not all orb photos are fake, some really look like dust particles but if you look at a few photos you will se that they are strange because they are bigger. But I really do hate when people think anything is a spirit, makes me sick. :angry:

I can't believe this thread has gone where it has. Let's remember that Punk is 13 years old! I'm sure his feelings would get hurt easily. If Punk wants to play with the big boys, then he needs to learn to take criticism. The personal attack on FGHS was not necessary. He's a valuable member of this forum, provides a great deal of information IMO and has 100% of my respect as well as others.

Depending on the individual situation, I do believe some orbs are spirit related. This is from my own recent personal experience.

Punkmonkey, thanks for sharing your orb photoshop experiment with us. Although I don't think anyone would seriously fake orbs in photos. Wait.....is that your Mom calling you?..... :yes: JK......lmbo (rated PG-13).

Edited by Newbie2Orbs

HOWEVER, some orbs DO move very oddly.

Agreed. The few videos I've seen showing orbs that move the way I couldn't imagine dust particles moving in a room that seems to be still is the only thing that has kept me from discounting orbs entirely. {Ep loses 5 points for her run on sentence but gets them back cause she's sick and brainfogged} :wacko:

FGHS.Founder and others do not presume to tell us what we are interested in or that this thread is idiotic, not worth our time or a joke. We can decide upon that for ourselves and if such statements are true then the thread will either be closed down or recieve little to any posts and itself be bumped to the next page. Also bringing into play punkmonkey123's age is simply not needed and is completly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Now play nicely. :tu:

Edited by AztecInca

Well he certainly sounds the part.

Sounding like that and actually being are two different things; hearing is different than listening.

Ohh, and by the way, he isn't a jerk, he is a close friend of mine, and is my group founder and leader. i respect him greatly. If you read his past posts, you will see that he is very well educated in this field.

;)

I took a gander at his homepage and looked at his group. I didn't see a degree in parapsychology anywhere, so I figure my education in this field is about equal. And shouldn't someone that well educated know to respect and encourage the less knowledgable, rather than tear down an honest effort?

Sounding like that and actually being are two different things; hearing is different than listening.

Well, he made the decision to make snide remarks about the merit of the post. Who is he to determine it's worth? Does he want to personally field all of the orb questions and comments people might have through PM's? I doubt it.

No, however my opinions are always respectable toward anyones post on the paranormal. Not about FAKING PICTURES using some sort of program. If one was to fake a picture, why orbs when they are so debatable anyway.

If you go back and read all my posts I have ever made, this is the first time i have ever made any negative comments in a thread. You do not know me like those who see me in chat know me.

As far as the degree in parapsychology. No, I do not. However I have taken home study courses, taken many tests and became certified as an investigator, researcher and in the evp department. You do not need a degree in the field to become well educated. I have been doing this for over 9yrs now. I trust my instincts and I trust my own self knowledge from experiments done in the field and so on.

Again, this thread was about faking orbs, nothing to do with anything that would warrant against my knowledge for the paranormal.

If everyone wanted to email me pictures of orbs, yeah i will review them and let them know what I think about them. Just means they would trust my judgement.

So to reiterate, this was not me bashing the less knowledgable as you so claimed I did. This was me bashing WHAT I THOUGHT, was a stupid post. Forums are the basis of opinions, so I have the justifiable means to post as such.

FGHS.Founder and others do not presume to tell us what we are interested in or that this thread is idiotic, not worth our time or a joke. We can decide upon that for ourselves and if such statements are true then the thread will either be closed down or recieve little to any posts and itself be bumped to the next page.

So to reiterate, this was not me bashing the less knowledgable as you so claimed I did. This was me bashing WHAT I THOUGHT, was a stupid post. Forums are the basis of opinions, so I have the justifiable means to post as such.

See the above statement. Owned.

They can say as they wish, they misunderstood what I was saying...Owned nothing. Anyway....i stated my opinion, no one can own my opinion but me...

Translation: "Whatevah. I do whut I want."

i was posting this because it is simple... and the more ones will be complicated.. i will always link back to these as they will be easier for starters.. i will make ghosts.. cryptos.... anything i can... and keep in mind that there are alot of people that CAN be interested in this... so please.. if you do not like it.. go away :)

plus... as i have seen.. alot of people do go to photoshopping orbs... it might be because they do not have a camera (like me.. most images i find on the web), my camera was stolen.. and it seems that there can be at some point people who do not need a camera to make fake orbs ;)

and as i am sad to say it... i am giving up on the nessie thing for now :( it might be a little too complicated for the second one.. i might just make a ghost picture... that one is simple and fun....

Edited by punkmonkey123

ci8db4uok you should have just let the issue go. FGHS.Founder had the decency to simply reitirate that it was just his opinion while you have decided to go on the attack. This topic is finished.