Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
MoonFox

My Art :-)

mcginty

Did you use a computer to draw the images or was it paints? Very nice work.

djdodo

Very nice ((Moon Fox)) .. your drawings are so cool .. Keep up the good work thumbsup.gif

Engulf

Hey like those are great MoonFox thumbsup.gif especially the Red Bull one. original.gif Keep it up grin2.gif

soulfire78

Love the mooncat...such great detail. This is after you have been away from drawing? I wish you'd stuck with it! Keep to it this time, your artwork is beautiful and unique.

Benjo Koolzooie

The moon cat is excellent.!

isleepwithlightson

WOW- Tara,

is this what you do for a living? because if it isn't, it should be. You have an amazing gift to say the least. Rivals hollywood animation if you ask me. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself on the backgrounds. I think if they are too detailed they take away the focus. I loved each and every pic on your site. You can range from creepy to cuddley. I can't wait to see your book, good luck. Brava!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

pappagooch

Wow, excellent work! I have to admit I'm quite partial to 'The Red Bull herds the Unicorns into the sea....' being a taurian. wink2.gif But all of the artwork is wonderful!

crosswarrior

Wow! Dude!!! You have a career already set for you. I loved the winged hyena. Keep it up thumbsup.gif

doomgirl
All I can say is Wow dontgetit.gif pretty good job, love the Moon Cat. When do we get to see more wink2.gifwink2.gif

Jera

wow......that was really great! I loved all of them! Really, keep it up, I want to see more thumbsup.gif

Dark Star
thumbsup.gif Truely beautiful work Tara! I really love the form of your unicorns! thumbsup.gif

Catt

very very very nice artwork moonfox. seriously very cool stuff you have wink2.gif

Cloud_Strife

really cool art im mostly into drawing anime manga stuff but that is way cool you got major talent devil.gif

zygon

WOW! they are great! i wish i could draw like that. great stuff, keep up the good work!!!!!!!

SuperSarah
wink2.gif wow thats great, makes me feel as though i should of kept up with my art sad.gif

Apocalyptic Cryptid

I love the work but.....most of the unicorns kinda have long necks or you could also say small heads.....The Black unicorn is like perfect perporsions....Beutiful....