Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

-Here-

Mr Slayer

The tribute to the victims as they deserve it, instead of blind nationalism.

For the innocent victims killed (indirectly) by their own government.

A long film (80 minutes), but worth seeing.

http://www.loosechange911.com/

And another one that shows how they lie to you about 'Flight 93'. You only have to open your eyes.

http://www.neiu.edu/~ayjamess/hmmm.htm#Main

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• girty1600

• Mr Slayer

• Cinders

• Baku

Top Posters In This Topic

The tribute to the victims as they deserve it, instead of blind nationalism.

For the innocent victims killed (indirectly) by their own government.

A long film (80 minutes), but worth seeing.

http://www.loosechange911.com/

And another one that shows how they lie to you about 'Flight 93'. You only have to open your eyes.

http://www.neiu.edu/~ayjamess/hmmm.htm#Main

Go to http://www.cnn.com and watch the TONS of video they are playing online- AS IT HAPPENED - there are HOURS and hours of it shown there from that day. In fact the one guy talking about what he saw go into the Pentagon shown on the one link you posted, is on there in a NEW interview today.. saying it WAS a plane! As well as other people saying what they saw happen when A HUGE PLANE hit the Pentagon.

You know.. when I saw this stuff last year.. (the same links you posted) I was ALMOST sucked in! I watched them over and over.. and I even fought with my husband for weeks after watching them.

And finally when he told me "LOOK! If this was PLANNED by the US government... don't you think SOMEONE out there around the world would show and prove that? Don't you think the Democrats would LOVE to know that that sort of thing was true to use against the Republicans?!" (BTW, I did NOT vote for Bush his first term, or his second term either!)

Not only is the US fighting now to this day "partly" because of what happened on 9/11 ( my son-in-law is in Ramadi, Iraq right now) but many others are over there as well from OTHER Countries in Afghanistan, and Iraq.. DONT YOU THINK the other countries would have said something if this WAS PRE-PLANNED by the US Government?!

I do know that after watching "On Native Soil" recently on TV, that the Clinton & Bush Administration are a fault for not protecting us that day, but THEY did NOT PRE-PLAN for this to happen! However, they did have "signs" that this day would/could happen:

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...ve-soil-preview

and this one: http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...l-endingmessage

Anyway, take your thread and put it in the "Conspiracies thread" and on your way THINK about it!

*Peace!*

Edited by Cinders

*sigh*

to make a mockery of the thousands of people murdered that day is somewhat sickening, but from someone who is not only brainless, but also heartless, is kind of to be expected.

If you really want to honor the people that died, sit your puddin' head self down and look at the facts, not some crappy video's with spooky music in the background full of half truths and in some cases total fabrications to base your conclusions from.

Post your dribble any other day, but not today, not when every post from you is a mockery and insult to those who died.

Well the 9/11 rememberance thread was closed due to flaming and I guess people just are not intersted in this one since the loosechange video is already spammed all over the boards.

I just read the 911 Remembrance thread and it was closed just as I was going to post.

Personally....I didn't read any "flaming"...I read posts expressing the insensitivity and atrociousness of a poem posted by a Forum Leader.

I won't say who this Forum Leader was because I do not wish to be banned...and on that note I'll keep to the topic and post my own REAL TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS!

The VICTIMS of 911 died in a land of the free....KILLED because they lived in a land of FREEDOM. This was not just an attack against the U.S. but an attack against all people who enjoy freedom and those who would like to enjoy freedom worldwide.

I mourn the loss of innocent lives that were taken as I believe all free people do on this day.....worldwide.

Peace and Freedom

Gator

Edited by SwampGator

I just read the 911 Remembrance thread and it was closed just as I was going to post.

Personally....I didn't read any "flaming"...I read posts expressing the insensitivity and atrociousness of a poem posted by a MOD.

I won't say who this MOD. was because I do not wish to be banned...and on that note I'll keep to the topic and post my own REAL TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS!

The VICTIMS of 911 died in a land of the free....KILLED because they lived in a land of FREEDOM. This was not just an attack against the U.S. but an attack against all people who enjoy freedom and those who would like to enjoy freedom worldwide.

I mourn the loss of innocent lives that were taken as I believe all free people do on this day.....worldwide.

Peace and Freedom

Gator

Don't worry about being banned; this isn't that type of site. PA posted the poem and Lottie closed the thread because it was becoming hostile. The thread didn't go 'bad' because of the poem although it wasn't truly appropriate for the topic in my opinion but feelings come from a lot of places on a day like today. I don't want to criticize PA either; sometimes you just have to be heard.

I'm here so I see what I see and know what I know; I can't place myself in someone else's state of mind. I can understand that people around the world think its selfish to mourn your own dead what I don't understand is why. The day of the most recent London bombings I immediatly got in contact with people I knew were living in the city. I was worried for them and cried for them.

What we need to remember is that today is just another day. Hundreds of thousands lost family members five years ago today. We should let them mourn and like you said Gator, the lives lost were innocent and people miss them.

Edited by girty1600

Personally....I didn't read any "flaming"...I read posts expressing the insensitivity and atrociousness of a poem posted by a Forum Leader.

I won't say who this Forum Leader was because I do not wish to be banned...and on that note I'll keep to the topic and post my own REAL TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS!

The VICTIMS of 911 died in a land of the free....KILLED because they lived in a land of FREEDOM. This was not just an attack against the U.S. but an attack against all people who enjoy freedom and those who would like to enjoy freedom worldwide.I mourn the loss of innocent lives that were taken as I believe all free people do on this day.....worldwide.

Peace and Freedom

Gator

sorry to read it's closed.. I saw that poem he posted. He has the right to post it.. but I did think it was inappropriate there, hence why I had posted my poem there.... (found here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=1345697 )

Oh well...*sigh*

But yes, you are right.. (in bold above). And earlier this month (09/02/06) we've been reading /and seeing things how Al-Qaeda " urges" all non-muslims, Christiandom, and the "west" to convert to ISLAM.

AND TODAY reading this headline : Al Qaeda blasts Lebanon UN force as 'enemy'

12 September 2006 DUBAI: Al Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri has condemned United Nations forces in Lebanon as "enemies of Islam", the first implicit threat against the peacekeeping detachment.

Ok! Wait up! Now is this the sort of "warning" WE all should have heard/read BEFORE the towers were hit on 09/11/2001 OSAMA??! Because sooo many have condemned you for that around the world. (even your own son has!) YOU DID NOT FORWARN THEM ASS HOLE! AND YOU KNOW IT! AND THAT IS SO WRONG even according to your Qu'ran this was WRONG!

Although I am Christian, and have nothing against Islam, I want to make a CHANGE in this world before I die. But not like how Al-Qaeda, or any other group of ANY religion that wants to change this world (including BUSH). Because I know that this is NOT what God is all about.

Some may be peeved that I've uploaded this, but the song and the video really does have a great "message" to it .. (especially after reading the poem I had posted on the other thread that is now closed)

http://www.dailymotion.com/CindyPDX/video/...r-make-a-change

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day so that my children may have peace. " ~Thomas Paine

*Peace*

Edited by Cinders

*sigh*

to make a mockery of the thousands of people murdered that day is somewhat sickening, but from someone who is not only brainless, but also heartless, is kind of to be expected.

If you really want to honor the people that died, sit your puddin' head self down and look at the facts, not some crappy video's with spooky music in the background full of half truths and in some cases total fabrications to base your conclusions from.

Post your dribble any other day, but not today, not when every post from you is a mockery and insult to those who died.

So what you mean is "sit back, open wide and swallow what they tell you, don't even think about criticising anything". People like you are just asking for an Orwellian state.

Peace and Freedom

Gator

Yeah....you read the rememberance...have you even SEEN the movie I posted? Watch it. The government is lying to you and you're swallowing it all. Deeply.