Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sickos post fake Steve Irwin death videos

punish3ment

I wouldn't want to watch the video and hope it's never released for the families sake.

Unfortuently there's nothing new when a celebrity dies or gets arrested. The jokes and videos come out in their hundreds. I guess it's a statement of a lot of todays people. :(

They may actually want it to be shown as Steve Irwin wanted it to be shown.

I think when people get all uptight about wacky celebrity deaths and arrests it shows how easily people are offended. I have said it before and I will say it again...If people cannot have a sense of humor thats their problem.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• Tia

• punish3ment

• Raptor

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I don't find Irwin's death at all funny. :huh:

All the jokes that came out after Micheal Jackson was arrested making fun of child abuse......... GanjaGuru I'm not uptight, maybe the people who find these things funny have led a very sheltered life and need to learn a bit about the world. Child abuse is no laughing matter.

All the jokes that came out after Micheal Jackson was arrested making fun of child abuse......... GanjaGuru I'm not uptight, maybe the people who find these things funny have led a very sheltered life and need to learn a bit about the world. Child abuse is no laughing matter.

What the hell does child abuse have to do with Irwins 'expected' demise.... :hmm:

I don't think it's funny Steve died....But what i do think is funny is how everyone get all uptight about it.

BTW I don't remember hearing anyone making fun of child abuse what i heard was people making fun of Michael Jackson because he is a strange guy.

When people make fake Irwin death videos they aren't making fun of the man who died. They are making fun of the way he died because in all honesty he did have it coming and that is funny.

:no: Current level of faith in human nature: 0

As far as child abuse, I think Tia was referring to when he took his child into the croc pit and hand feed them! That would be a form of indangerment and well ya it was not wise do do that.

As far as people getting all offended about the video of Steve dieing due to a stingray, get over it. If the video does suface who care's ? How many of us have seen the video of J.F.K. getting his head blown off ??? All of us I hope! Is that disrespectful? Do you think that the video of the assasination of a president should have been with held from public view? Steve was a player for the Camera and died the way he wanted(sort of) he even said he wanted his death on camera. So please people, get over it!

Edited by The Silver Thong

As far as child abuse, I think Tia was referring to when he took his child into the croc pit and hand feed them! That would be a form of indangerment and well ya it was not wise do do that.

No she used a p*** poor and inaccurate example to compare to the fake Irwin death satire surficing on the series of tubes we call the internet. She specifically referenced Michael Jackson and child abuse.

As far as people getting all offended about the video of Steve dieing due to a stingray, get over it. If the video does suface who care's ? How many of us have seen the video of J.F.K. getting his head blown off ??? All of us I hope! Is that disrespectful? Do you think that the video of the assasination of a president should have been with held from public view? Steve was a player for the Camera and died the way he wanted(sort of) he even said he wanted his death on camera. So please people, get over it!

I agree 100% with this

It was obviously provoked in some way, stingrays aren't known to just attack without reason.

HA! Tell that to the guy in florida who had a sting ray jump into his boat and stab him in the chest with it's barb.

Them sting rays are hunting us! I tells ya!

*coughs*

Ok, seriously now...

Yes, it's tragic that this happend, however, thanks to things like the intraweb, and the way death is casually shown on TV now... it's not a wonder why some people these days have this lack of respect for the dead. It's terrible really, and a little scary. To take the respect away for life, and even death, to mock a family for their loss.. that's taking humanity on a path, I don't even want to think about.

I doubt we'll ever see the video of Steve's death.. and frankly, I rather hope it won't ever come out. If people are making spoofs about it.. just imagin what they'ed do to the real thing...

Edited by SilverCougar

I wouldn't want to watch the video and hope it's never released for the families sake.

Unfortuently there's nothing new when a celebrity dies or gets arrested. The jokes and videos come out in their hundreds. I guess it's a statement of a lot of todays people. :(

My original quote......Unfortuently there's nothing new when a celebrity dies or gets arrested. The jokes and videos come out in their hundreds. I guess it's a statement of a lot of todays people.

That's where the Micheal Jackson comment came from, infact there was a few jokes on here about it even, probably before your time.

Do I want to see Steves death, NO. I think he was a larrikin but to watch a life ended before it's time. Maybe when you've seen a few people die in front of you you'll realise it's not something the world needs to see. It's a bit like all the gawkers who run to look at a house that's burnt down, ignoring the family in their emotional pain standing by instead sprouting stupid comments like "how cool".

In the prophecies of the end times; dont docile animals start attacking people i've heard?...2 stingray attacks in 2 months. but not one since the 1800s before that?? I actually got attacked by a gerbil... :D

why would anyone want to watch steve irwin die, that's just WRONG!!!! it was just a freak accident. with how big corporations are polluting all water sources on earth, who knows what will happen next involving sea creatures. their bodies and minds are polluted with man made chemicals. remember, stingrays are docile that's why the croc hunter had no fear of it.

Ever heard of "Faces of Death". People have morbid sides.

Edited by ericraven2003

why would anyone want to watch steve irwin die, that's just WRONG!!!! it was just a freak accident. with how big corporations are polluting all water sources on earth, who knows what will happen next involving sea creatures. their bodies and minds are polluted with man made chemicals. remember, stingrays are docile that's why the croc hunter had no fear of it.

Fear = Respect

Steve Irwin just underestimated how deadly such a creature can be. Sting rays are not docile creatures btw. If you think that tell it to the guy in Florida who had one jump in his boat and shanked him.

Steve Irwin just never respected the damn thing and thought nothing of it. He got careless when he really should have kept his distance. The guy always tried to push the limits of animals and thats why he had it coming. What's really wrong here is people getting huffy and puffy and thinking they know it all.

My original quote......Unfortuently there's nothing new when a celebrity dies or gets arrested. The jokes and videos come out in their hundreds. I guess it's a statement of a lot of todays people.

That's where the Micheal Jackson comment came from, infact there was a few jokes on here about it even, probably before your time.

Do I want to see Steves death, NO. I think he was a larrikin but to watch a life ended before it's time. Maybe when you've seen a few people die in front of you you'll realise it's not something the world needs to see. It's a bit like all the gawkers who run to look at a house that's burnt down, ignoring the family in their emotional pain standing by instead sprouting stupid comments like "how cool".

Do you want to see his death? Probably not. You did watch his show every week watching him jump on croc's grab black adders and play with spiders that could kill. Something made you watch him and I'm sure part of that was the risk he was taking. You knew he was playing with his life and so do we, i think we all thought it would be by a croc but it wasn't.

It was by a strinray and IMO they are docile creatures and I have swam with them and would do it again. I have swam with sharks, I have been face to face with many a bear and look forward to many more rewarding experiences. If I was making a documentry, I would use this video as a learning tool. Not a look at a celeb die video.

Well a poll on the BBC said that 40% of 25,000 people wanted to see Steve Irwin's death on video.

I'll be honest and admit I'm a tad curious.

me too...... :blush:

Me as well but not because I think it's awesome he's dead but mostly to satisfy my own curiosity... :tu:

Wow... what a horrible thing to say... thinking that it's awsome that he's dead. How about you tell that to his wife and little children.

• 1 month later...

I don't know which one is worse...

A. Making a fake death video or cartoons of Steve Irwin's death

B. Looking for the fake videos or cartoons

or

C. Being mad becuase you found them.

Why are pepople out there searching foe these things then getting offened when they find them? If you do not want to see the video, real or otherwise, then why go to Youtube and search for it? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't know which one is worse...

A. Making a fake death video or cartoons of Steve Irwin's death

B. Looking for the fake videos or cartoons

or

C. Being mad becuase you found them.

Why are pepople out there searching foe these things then getting offened when they find them? If you do not want to see the video, real or otherwise, then why go to Youtube and search for it? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Me neither it's as if they want to find something to b**** at...

Personally I found his death comical in nature I mean come on he got killed by a ***** sting ray....

BTW i dressed up as Irwin stinger and all for Halloween this year...

Yah me too. I looked on u tube then this one video scared the sh*@ outa me , and I just thought well you deserved that.

Edited by clover

To be honest, I always kinda thought that Jeff Corwin would die loooong before Steve Irwin! Jeff seems to be more lacking in common sense then Steve-O. Also in watching the 2 of them on their respective shows...eventhough Steve would jump in after crocs he seemed to have more of a respect for the wild in wild creatures.

Do I want to see his death? No, because unlike the assasination of JFK or Wacko Jacko's problems there is NO conspiracy or mystery behind his death. :no: It was just a freak accident. If you add up all the hours he spent in search of wild creatures & all the near misses...it was just a roll of the dice. Cause he hadn't even planned on filming this segment for his daughter's show...it was just an opportunity that he decided to take. Who knew this would happen? :hmm: I think most of us can agree that when we first heard he had been killed our first thought was that a croc or a poisonous snake got him. I know that when the news said it was a stingray, I was like WTF?!!! :blink:

To be honest, I always kinda thought that Jeff Corwin would die loooong before Steve Irwin! Jeff seems to be more lacking in common sense then Steve-O. Also in watching the 2 of them on their respective shows...eventhough Steve would jump in after crocs he seemed to have more of a respect for the wild in wild creatures.

Do I want to see his death? No, because unlike the assasination of JFK or Wacko Jacko's problems there is NO conspiracy or mystery behind his death. :no: It was just a freak accident. If you add up all the hours he spent in search of wild creatures & all the near misses...it was just a roll of the dice. Cause he hadn't even planned on filming this segment for his daughter's show...it was just an opportunity that he decided to take. Who knew this would happen? :hmm: I think most of us can agree that when we first heard he had been killed our first thought was that a croc or a poisonous snake got him. I know that when the news said it was a stingray, I was like WTF?!!! :blink:

I think that Jeff Corwin is more of a copy-cat of Steve anyways. :sleepy:

But thats just terrible.

Jeff Corwin is a copy cat, but Irwin's success paved the way and now people are looking at conservation as it should be.