Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debunking the Disclosure Project

drew hempel

You posted a reference that mentions that British MoD??? Weren't you aware that it was the British MoD that claimed the "Haut Memo" didn't exist in their closet? I wondered who offered them the towel to wipe the mud off of their faces when the British MoD had pulled the "Haut Memo" out of their closet under the watchful eyes of the public, the same public who were told by the British MoD that the "Haut Memo," which was released by them, didn't exist.

Put down that comic book, Drew! Your comics books are sources of laughs, not facts!

The Halt Memo the British MoD denied exisited.

http://www.geocities.com/area51/cavern/1001/memo.html

OK -- Nick Redfern uses only solid declassified documents that are unquestionable -- he doesn't even use Majestic 12 b.s.!!

I have a masters degree with a solid history of using real documents for policy change.

I don't read comic books!

Now Walter Haut is part of a scam-artist scene surrounding Roswell -- you're either a very "true believer" or else a very willing promoter of lies.

Considering that you consistently twist information to misrepresent issues I can no longer debate you in good faith.

Here's the dirt on Walter Haut. Is the Ministry of Defense of UK going to admit that they were willing promoting the "extraterrestrial invasion" to fight the Cold War -- well they basically did in this latest document -- and the Nick Cook documentary goes into that as well.

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2005/04/ro...-witnesses.html

Go ahead and continue your lies! But anyone who reads this thread has more than enough information to see that you have consistently twisted logic and distorted information.

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:10 AM' post='1366913']

The only sightings in 1940s of black triangles occur in 1946!!

But Drew, didn't you post the following?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

"Nick Redfern on black triangles: "The earliest report which we were able to uncover dated from September 1952 and concerned the sighting of triangular-shaped UFOs seen during a NATO exercise called ‘Mainbrace’."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <^>

Didn't 1946 come before 1952?

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:27 AM' post='1366929']

OK -- Nick Redfern uses only solid declassified documents that are unquestionable -- he doesn't even use Majestic 12 b.s.!!

Okay, but remember, Nick Refern also claimed that based on reliable documents, alien bodies were recovered in the UK.

So there you have it, Nick Redfern confirms that aliens are real entities.

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:27 AM' post='1366929']

Now Walter Haut is part of a scam-artist scene surrounding Roswell -- you're either a very "true believer" or else a very willing promoter of lies.

Lt. Haut, was an officer who did what he was ordered to do by Colonel Blanchard and we have the newspaper headlines as to what he was ordered to report to the media by the commander.

Go ahead and continue your lies! But anyone who reads this thread has more than enough information to see that you have consistently twisted logic and distorted information.

What lies? You rely on references from books that are so distorted that they belong in the fiction department.

Your degree is worth dirt in this case, because it isen't going to help you here, and thats a solid "Fact" The fact you also use the whole "go read this book bs, is beyond me. Why not just fax through some of these documents? Sure its copyright but you payed money for the book right?

Oh i forgot its all opinions, comic books :) letters, notes, scribbles,beliefs and diagrams you rely on to get your information. Yea sorry but not everyone who knows about the ufo subject is a disinformation agent working for the CIA lol. And you laugh at everyone else, it makes me wonder how you can even come on here with any serious discussions if thats the way you react to anyone that contradicts you. Cmon start faxing , so we can see this solid proof you speak of, until then i can dig up more crappy links from google then you can even imagine claiming that alien bases are a fact, and planet zorklon is invading earth. I think if your reading a book a day, you must not have much time to even form your own opinions or beliefs. Oh but i forgot you only read whats real, so i guess everyone is wrong that has a different side to your claims. Skyeagle does a great job, as nearly all these reports are very well "documented" and you claim that his statments are far fetched but they actually come from reliable sources, and not just some book some guy is trying to make a buck from. Real ufo researchers shouldn't be doing it for money in the pocket, look how many bogus books Nick has written, still makes me wonder how you could pay for that lol.

Until i see a single document scanned in, so i can see that its even "official, then i am not gonna believe a word you say anymore. You can even claim that alot of other documents are fake but you come here posting random quotes from google/book your reading and pretending like that is enough to support your claims. Get outside more often, enjoy life cause your gonna drive yourself mad with this crowd lol :)

Edited by Blazea58

Your degree is worth dirt in this case, because it isen't going to help you here, and thats a solid "Fact" The fact you also use the whole "go read this book bs, is beyond me. Why not just fax through some of these documents? Sure its copyright but you payed money for the book right?

Oh i forgot its all opinions, comic books :) letters, notes, scribbles,beliefs and diagrams you rely on to get your information. Yea sorry but not everyone who knows about the ufo subject is a disinformation agent working for the CIA lol. And you laugh at everyone else, it makes me wonder how you can even come on here with any serious discussions if thats the way you react to anyone that contradicts you. Cmon start faxing , so we can see this solid proof you speak of, until then i can dig up more crappy links from google then you can even imagine claiming that alien bases are a fact, and planet zorklon is invading earth. I think if your reading a book a day, you must not have much time to even form your own opinions or beliefs. Oh but i forgot you only read whats real, so i guess everyone is wrong that has a different side to your claims. Skyeagle does a great job, as nearly all these reports are very well "documented" and you claim that his statments are far fetched but they actually come from reliable sources, and not just some book some guy is trying to make a buck from. Real ufo researchers shouldn't be doing it for money in the pocket, look how many bogus books Nick has written, still makes me wonder how you could pay for that lol.

Until i see a single document scanned in, so i can see that its even "official, then i am not gonna believe a word you say anymore. You can even claim that alot of other documents are fake but you come here posting random quotes from google/book your reading and pretending like that is enough to support your claims. Get outside more often, enjoy life cause your gonna drive yourself mad with this crowd lol :)

All the main UFOlogists think Steven M. Greer is NUTS -- a "loose-cannon", etc. -- read it and weep: http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/05/d...-to-canada.html

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 29 2006, 01:56 AM' post='1369732']

All the main UFOlogists think Steven M. Greer is NUTS -- a "loose-cannon", etc. -- read it and weep: http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/05/d...-to-canada.html

The Disclosure Project is not about Steven Greer, it's about the messages of the Disclosure Witnesses.

All the main UFOlogists think Steven M. Greer is NUTS --

Maybe true..but you may be surprised to find that most people reading your posts have come to the same conclusion about you.

or to translate it in a manner you'd understand-

The foundational axioms of fluid dynamics are the mystic conscious awareness of er pyramids, generally alluded to by non-theistic disinfo agents. As suggested by Dr M. Ental in his great books 'Paranoid fractals' and 'Transonic Insanity'

Edited by rapid7

Maybe true..but you may be surprised to find that most people reading your posts have come to the same conclusion about you.

or to translate it in a manner you'd understand-

The foundational axioms of fluid dynamics are the mystic conscious awareness of er pyramids, generally alluded to by non-theistic disinfo agents. As suggested by Dr M. Ental in his great books 'Paranoid fractals' and 'Transonic Insanity'

You do the best imitation of me yet online! thanks. haha.

The full-lotus is a Tetrahedron which creates alchemical pyramid power through greater pressure below the center of gravity.

How's that?

You do the best imitation of me yet online! thanks. haha.

The full-lotus is a Tetrahedron which creates alchemical pyramid power through greater pressure below the center of gravity.

How's that?

:lol: Very good! At least you've got a sense humour. Your posts are quite unusual.

I'm still undecided about Dr Greer. I give him credit for trying to amass a group of credible-ish witnesses. Some more credible than others..but I disagree with Dr Greer’s overall conclusions about the motivation of the aliens.

Imo, He should have left it as an open-ended question. In fact I feel this premature conclusion may actually be stopping more witnesses coming forward.

However, the disclosure project in its present state is still enough for someone to seriously consider the possibility, alien contact may have already taken place.

How’s that for diplomacy?

The Disclosure Project is not about Steven Greer, it's about the messages of the Disclosure Witnesses.

That may be true - but the people that are 'used to support' are very important. Their character will be looked at, their track record and such. So the crediblity - liked or not - of the people being used to further the cause will speak towards and about the cause.

If you have someone that is thought to be a 'loose cannon' - 'off base' - a little 'out there' - will and does reflect on the PROJECT.

J - :ph34r:

name='Jjbreen' date='Sep 29 2006, 06:34 PM' post='1370692']

That may be true - but the people that are 'used to support' are very important. Their character will be looked at, their track record and such. So the crediblity - liked or not - of the people being used to further the cause will speak towards and about the cause.

I consider those witnesses very credible people and I tend to overlook Steven Greer and focus mainly on the witnesses themselves and the incidents surrounding their cases.

If you have someone that is thought to be a 'loose cannon' - 'off base' - a little 'out there' - will and does reflect on the PROJECT.

And, that is why it is important to focus not on Steven Greer, but on those Disclosure witnesses and what they are revealing.

:lol: Very good! At least you've got a sense humour. Your posts are quite unusual.

I'm still undecided about Dr Greer. I give him credit for trying to amass a group of credible-ish witnesses. Some more credible than others..but I disagree with Dr Greer’s overall conclusions about the motivation of the aliens.

Imo, He should have left it as an open-ended question. In fact I feel this premature conclusion may actually be stopping more witnesses coming forward.

However, the disclosure project in its present state is still enough for someone to seriously consider the possibility, alien contact may have already taken place.

How’s that for diplomacy?

Well all I can do is recommend people read more evidence about the whole UFO phenomenon. What I described -- the whole tetrahedron, full-lotus free energy resonance alchemy -- is the secret to the "flying saucer" technology, first developed by the Nazis.

http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger_3.htm

J - :ph34r:

Yeah -- and it's not just Greer that's a loose-cannon -- IT'S HIS WITNESSES:

From the Link I gave:

Just like Greer had the one chance at the possibility of getting Senate Hearings in the United States and he blew it. He showed up at the press conference with all of these witnesses without having checked them all out and you got the Warrens and the Clifford Stones and a couple of other people there, all ready to swear on their lives, and lying shysters, some of them.

name='drew hempel' date='Oct 1 2006, 12:24 PM' post='1372704']

Well all I can do is recommend people read more evidence about the whole UFO phenomenon. What I described -- the whole tetrahedron, full-lotus free energy resonance alchemy -- is the secret to the "flying saucer" technology, first developed by the Nazis.

The Nazis nor any of their aircraft had nothing to do with any of the UFO case files that have been presented over the years.

name='drew hempel' date='Oct 1 2006, 12:28 PM' post='1372706']

Once again, you think that your comic book reference is viable information. I will take two very famous UFO case files that were presented by the Disclosure Project to prove my point that your references belong in the fictional section of book stores. The following case files have been authenticated yet you imply that the Disclosure Witnesses are lying. Just proves that you continue to concoct fictional stories to try and hide actual events.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident

“He also stated that a UFO had been hovering over the site. Figel recalls thinking the guard must have been drinking something. However, now other missiles started to go off alert in rapid succession! Within seconds, the entire flight of ten ICBMs was down! All of their missiles reported a "No-Go" condition. One by one across the board, each missile had became inoperable.”

http://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

Japan Airlines Flt 1628 UFO Encounter

“In November, 1986, a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska, USA. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the Air Route Traffic Control Center in Anchorage, Alaska, had reported that the UFO had been detected on radar.”

http://www.freedomofinfo.org/science/Callahansummary.pdf

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1316.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

name='drew hempel' date='Oct 1 2006, 12:28 PM' post='1372706']

Let's take another Disclosure Witness, Captain Neil Daniels, to make a point that you are deliberately clouding the Disclosure Project witness issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

Disclosure Project

Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot, November 2000

"Mr. Daniels is a pilot with over 30,000 of flight time spanning 59 years. He entered the Air Force and became a B-17 pilot surviving 29 combat missions. After leaving the Air Force he worked for United Airlines for 35 years. He tells about the time in March of 1977 when he was flying a commercial flight from San Francisco to Boston. The plane was on autopilot when by itself it began to bank left. He looked out the window and noticed a brilliant bright light. The first and second officers both saw it also. They were perplexed because all three compasses reported different readings."

Captain Neil Daniel’s story as presented by the San Francisco Chronicle.

“It was a routine flight from San Francisco to Boston. The DC-10 was on autopilot, with World War II combat veteran Neil Daniels in the captain's seat. Suddenly, the jumbo jet veered to the left. Daniels looked out the window and saw something odd over the winter cloud tops.” “He -didn't recognize it, and 25 years later, the Los Altos resident still -can't figure out what it was."

"There was this brilliant, brilliant light, the intensity of a flashbulb," Daniels said. It was round, like a quarter held at arm's length. As ground control asked for a report on the unplanned swerve, Daniels' first officer took the controls. The plane resumed course and the floater shot away at a slight upward angle. "It upset the compasses on the airplane, so it was a magnetic force of some intensity," Daniels said."

"It was, by any other name, a UFO.”

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...12/CM200763.DTL

You can bet your last dollar that the UFO was not a Nazi flying contraption of 1942 of any kind.

The eye witness accounts of the poeple who have associated themselves with the disclosure project should not be cast aside because of Greer. These people all held jobs with the government, jobs that required security clearances, and they don't pass those out with the rations. Some were stationed on nuclear sites. Some were in some pretty high areas of responsibility. And the presence of one person who may or may not have a shady character overshadows all of them? Thats what is called "reaching" a skeptic would be drawn to Greer naturally. I don't hear a lot of flack about the actual witnesses. Lets get one thing straight Greer isn't even a witness, he's just trying to be conduit for others who are. Start taking the witnesses to task, if there is any fallacy thats where it should be most important. If the witnesses stories DON'T hold up thats when you should cry foul, this other stuff towards Greer sounds like a desperate deflection.

There are many other Disclosure Witnesses whose testimony is backed by supporting evidence.

Edited by skyeagle409

In a project such as this, there is bound to be a few disinformation agents or people simply making up fanciful tales to garner negative attention; or maybe instead to provoke further interest in the phenomenon for the greater good. Whatever their motives might be, there are bound to be a few frauds, it is only natural. Personally, I am not a big fan of Greer myself. He does bring about many great points in some of his articles; however, he often acts in such a way as to lead some to associate Greer's similarities with modern day contactee's (i.e. Billy Meier). It is my personal belief that it is unnecessary to discount everything a particular person says even when considered unreliable. After all, as I have stated many times on this forum, verification is key. No matter how outlandish a claim, no matter how unreliable the source, every case deserves a second look. Only then after careful investigation of such cases can one make an accurate determination based on ALL available data, and be open to the possibility of change (therefore, be open to the possibility of altered conclusions).

Many of these witnesses have verifiable evidence and records to substantiate their claims. These individuals claims should not, and cannot be discounted simply because the head of the project the individual is involved with is said to be unreliable or somewhat of a hoaxter. It simply is unfair and unjust to dismiss such a claim based on their involvement with an unreliable source. The reliability of Dr. Steven Greer is absolutely irrelevant. Each of these claims deserve individual attention and thorough, unbiased, careful investigation for verification.

Well over 400 witnesses involved, and yet the best argument the critics can come up with is that Greer is a fraud, so the whole thing is a hoax... Pretty poor argument if you ask me. So you make the claim that 5, 10 or even 20-50 of these witnesses are frauds... so what? It is good that these individuals have been subject to further investigation for the purpose of verification, and I encourage such investigation -- no matter what the outcome or conclusion. In the end, the only thing that matters is the question, are ANY of these witnesses telling the truth? Just ONE needs to be telling the truth, and that changes everything!

Edited by Prophecy Guru

OK I watched the Disclosure Project video:

1) An M.D. is not a Ph.D. -- the standards are much less strict for getting an M.D. Greer's message is that technology will save the Earth. That the aliens are overall "good" and that current classified projects threaten the constitution so must be declassified.

This is all bunk because technology is point blank destroying the Earth. The constitution has been null and void all along -- it's always been a joke! There is no evidence for aliens. This is CIA propaganda to displace responsibility of earth-destroying technology -- so the message is now "we must not attack the E.T.s" Again "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince has proven that the CIA pushes this disinfo message. Also Nick Redfern's books have proven the same promotion of "techno-spirituality."

Dr. Helen Caldicott is the perfect antidote to Dr. Steven R. Greer. Caldicott's book "Missile Envy" documents that up till the 1980s there have been dozens of accidents with nuclear missles. For example 5 of the 6 safety triggers went off for a crashed nuclear missile in S. Carolina. If the last safety trigger had been released half of the state would have been destroyed and it would have launched a global apocalypse. There are still missile accidents that are classified.

We can not just ban space weapons because technological progress has ALWAYS been based on military developments. So again Greer is promoting a CIA scheme -- that if we don't attack E.T.s then E.T.s will help us use free energy (this is a complete myth to hide the fact that technology is destroying earth and that engineers have no control over the technology. The new discipline of quantum chaos has proven this -- just as professor Steve Strogatz who did his research at Los Alamos -- the computers are in control!!).

Greer's final message in the opening remarks is "mature adults have space cooperation with aliens." -- Again this is just to displace our responsibility for the current fact that modern technology is destroying Earth.

The Witnesses -- practically all old white guys that retired in the 1980s -- many of them from known sources of disinformation. Read Nick Redfern to see the details and documents on how the CIA and Wright Patterson have been kicking out disinformation and that's where many of these witnesses come from!!

John Callahan FAA -- The FAA has a known history of cover-ups regarding crashed airplanes to take out political opponents. Just read Sherman Skolnick or Anthony Lappe's recent book "True Lies." The FAA works with the CIA to murder people!!

Callahan briefed "Reagan's scientific staff" -- you mean people like Dixie Lee Ray -- the pro-nuclear scam artist. Reagan's scientific staff is an oxymoron -- much like how the Bush Jr. scientific staff are a bunch of frauds.

Charles Brown -- WWII Airforce OSI, office next to Air Technical Center at Wright Patterson. He used Bluebook sources (again well-documented DISINFO!!)

Michael Smith -- Airforce Sargent till 1973 -- notified NORAD about UFOs on radar and NORAD notified him about "UFOs" -- so what?

Enrique Corbick -- Mexico City Air Traffic Controller 1992 15 objects, 1994 several near collisions and 5 hours on radar -- 15 meter diameter UFO seen by many -- pilot-radar confirmation. "Doesn't know why Mexico has so many sightings?" -- well probably because it's close to the U.S. where all this technology is designed!!

Graham Baffoon -- Retired Navy Pilot, top clearance. 1991 Iceland circle of lights with halo shoots out from over water -- Dome with corona discharge. Al Jones, co-pilot, has instrument failure but tracks object as 1800 MPH. Has Navy Intelligence reports (again this is new technology -- big deal!!)

Dan Willis US Navy, top secret Level 14 in San Francisco Code Room, 1969 came out of ocean, elliptical, 70 feet in diameter, 7,000 MPH. Ship radar substantiated. NORAD tells him "visit from our little friends" -- so a joking aside comment is confirmation of what??

Don Phillips CIA -Airforce Design Engineer Deep Black SR71 Blackbird -- predecessor is CIA -- one pilot, one passenger craft on missions to chase UFOs to and from Earth. Las Vegas Airforce Station -- Nullis Airforce Base -- Radar site, Mt. charleston, 1965-6. 8000 Ft elevation. UFO tracked at 3800 MPH by commander staff. Craft stops and reverses and leaves trails at high speeds -- OVER Groom lake, area 51 where his employer Skunkworks tests crafts. Anthony Skazar, scopes radar at 10,000 feet confirms UFO sightings and states the UFOs had no clearance (again secret technology at Area 51 -- big deal).

Captain Robert Salas -- Airforce base, Montana 1971 Minuteman Missiles sees red glow, oval hovering outside gate and losses 6 to 8 missiles -- confirmed by retired colonel. Echo-flight also lost 10 weapons with a UFO -- confirmed by Captain Eric Carlson and Lt. Colonal Walt Feigel with FOIA documents from Airforce stating UFOs. (again top secret aircraft -- big deal). SAC Headquarters telexes the same information.

Electromagnetic Pulse Weapons can easily dismantle missiles.

Minut North Dakota -- same thing -- UFOs dismantle missiles.

Dwaynne Arnessons, US Airforce Above Top Secret clearance at Wright Patterson (again confirmed DISINFO source). 1960s, Germany, crashed UFO. 1967, Montana -- deactivated Nukes by UFOs. This Arnesson commanded divisions in Vietnam (I'm getting warm, fuzzy feelings all over!! -- how many people did he massacre!!) Lauren Airforce Base -- same thing UFOs dismantle Nukes.

All these people state they will testify to Congress -- BIG WHOOP -- CIA and military lie to congress all the time.

Harland Bentley Airforce -- 1968 Maryland -- pulsating transformer UFO crashes and then takes off. 12 - 15 UFOs travelling 17,000 MPH. California 1978 hears Houston Astronaut Comlink mention "bogie" on the Moon and "there they go."

Is this why E. Mitchell has disowned Greer ?

John Maynard -- Sargent Army Top Secret -- retired from DIA, 1980. Signed 2000 documents, many with UFO references. Was in charge of SALT II verifications. Wants the Black-ops, secret goverment exposed -- Don't We All!! Again top secret technology.

Karl Wolf, Airforce Langley VA, 1965 consults for NASA Lunar Orbiter Project. Told there is a "base on the back side of the moon with structures, towers, and mushroom shapes" -- had breeched security. Well was he a victim of DISINFO or is he speading DISINFO -- who knows?

Donna Hare -- NASA, 1981 retired -- secret clearance -- so photos had UFOs airbrushed out -- a guard was hit on the head after looking at them. Apollo astronauts saw craft on Moon.

Again so E. Mitchell disowns these people -- why?

Larry Warren Airforce -- NATO Nukes dude in Great Britain. UFOs knock out nukes -- "potentially other life form seen" (well that's a very leading statement) this is a "human rights issue" -- What Nuclear radiation out of control or... aliens!! Charles Holt -- deputy commander of station could give a briefing like a sci-fi document (I bet he could!!)

George Filer III -- Airforce Intelligence, 1962 London told to chase a UFO (how convenient!!) Vietnam he briefed General Glouth (about how great it was to massacre the Vietnamese?!! -- over 2 million killed in Indochina!)

Iran 1976 -- airforce electronics dismantled 1978 -- crashed UFO at Fort d**** and McGwyer -- "the Roswell of the East" -- Well that makes sense considering Roswell was a huge CIA disinfo project. Again read Nick Redfern's latest book on the topic -- "Body Snatchers in the Desert."

Filer states that aliens were shot at and he was supposed to testify but Filer was not sure that aliens were shot at so didn't testify (well what is it!!)

Now he's MUFON director for East Coast -- again another well-documented CIA-disinfo organization -- infilitrated by scam artists.

Clifford Stone -- Army Nukes special Ops -- recovered Saucers and Bodies (you mean bodies of humans or...?) 1969 Fortley Virginia -- goes to Indiantown Penn -- recovers UFO with Nuke materials but later he is told it was our craft. Stone knows better because he saw the bodies and the Geiger Counter showed it was radiation (again so the U.S. has nuke-powered aircraft and it crashed! -- Read Nick Redfern's "Body Snatchers in the Desert" for confirmation of this fact)

Mark McCandlish -- US Airforce Artist -- 1967 Westover base -- UFO hovered over nukes. (yawn) 1988 Brad Sorenson (his buddy) saw UFOs in a hangar at Norten Airforce Base!! (so again we have secret UFO-type craft. It's not aliens!!) McCandish consults with chairman of Space, Science and Technology committee, Congressman Brown. 3 disks were seen hovering and are called "flux liner" or ARV -- alien reproduction vehicles (aka ARV). They use high voltage electronics. 1967 Utah -- an ARV is seen at 12,000 ft.

Kent Selin -- Edwards Airforce Base, 1973 Crew Chief for classified Aircraft and wandered into the ARV area. Burt Retain, aeronautical engineer and Ray Walsh, Colonel at Edwards Airforce base in 1994 can confirm these ARVs. 1960 wind tunnel tests for ARVs doing Mach 20. NASA has spherical and lenticular shape ARVs. Hercules Aerospace is using anti-gravity or zero-point energy technology with scalar waves. Documents show DIA and Russkies met 6 times to discuss Tesla Technology.

Daniel Sheehan -- General Counsel to Disclosure Project. Sheenan represented Watergate -- which WAS A CIA COVER-UP -- read Jim Hougan's book "Secret Agenda." Sheehan then worked for Jesuits (which were the model for the Nazis and are not to be trusted). Sheehan notes that Carter is refusd information on "extraterrestrial intelligence" (well probably cause there isn't any!!) Marsha Smith is Science and Technology researcher for Congress (big deal) and Sheehan helps her out. Sheehan goes into Library of Congress and traces outline of symbols on sides of UFOs in photos (again secret military technology). Sheehan then trys to get into Vatican Library -- keep in mind that the Vatican firmly believes in aliens and is working with NASA to baptize aliens when the time is right. Sheehan refers to classified Bluebook documents (again Bluebook was a CIA disinfo project!!)

Dr. Carol Rosin, 1974 hangs with Werner Von Braun -- the NAZI SS Major who personally supervised mass slave labor and who tested rockets on civilians -- a war criminal who was insane.

Rosin goes on to praise the Nazi SS war criminal stating how there really is no E.T. threat and how we can work with the "alien cultures" just as Von Braun wanted us to. How we can achieve a technological utopia of "peace on Earth" just as Von Braun envisioned -- one that will overcome suitcase bombs, biological weapons, chemical weapons. All those Real Threats are reasons why making space weapons is pointless and that E.T. Beings have now been identified.

This is a big joke!!

So then Dr. Greer states that each of these people could individually go on for 2 to 5 hours (WOW!!) and there are 400 more witnesses (but if those are the best witnesses then this is all a waste of time!!)

Greer answers a question stating that compartmentalization caused the military to get out of control and even Clinton couldn't access this secret UFO-Alien stuff.

NO -- TECHNOLOGY IS OUT OF CONTROL -- not compartmentalization. As physicist Jeremy Bernstein stated this year -- no one really even understands the decay process of plutonium.

Greer claims we already have a complete replacement for Big Oil and Nukes but this would cause too much crisis to the N.S.C. economic areas (so that's why they have huge underground cities!!)

Greer then responds to another question about the UN stating he met with Boutrous Boutrous Gali's wife (who was in the UN when -- ??)

Clifford Stone is asked a question and Stone states he saw "57 different species" cataloged in 1989 but some of them look just like us and some have very heightened senses (gee never heard of the "Brain Port" -- a current special forces technology that gives heightened senses -- just google Brain Port). He says that there are 3 types of greys and that some are taller than humans but they are all humanoids. Stone asks why? -- if they are supposed to be from other planets. Because Stone -- they are not from other planets!!

UPI asks a question about the Alien Reproduction Vehicles. Greer states they use anti-gravity zero-point technolgy that is superliminal or faster-than-light. But Greer then states he's "just a country doctor from Virginia" -- headquarters of the CIA by the way!! Greer is adamant that this technology IS based on aliens and not -- like UPI mentions, something like the snooper program called "carnivore." UPI asks what proof Greer has. Greer states -- the witnesses of course! (Oh My God!!)

haha what a joke!!

Greer states this technology uses the ambient field to cancel mass inertia and that a 1950s RAND witness states already in the 1950s the research was bigger than the Manhatten project.

Murry Mellshen, publisher of a LANDSAT space satellite newsletter in D.C. states there are 35 million photos from space -- yet no UFOs. Greer states -- yes they've been all "sanitized out" or airbrushed but there are probably photos he hasn't seen (yes I'm sure of that!) haha. Greer states please remember there are billions of dollars to keep the public hidden from this information (yes I'm sure. haha).

Then Greer talks about patients faking kidney stone tests so they get free narcotic shots. Wow -- that's an excellent parallel !! (yawn.)

Finally Greer (a bit overly defensive) states we are liscensed professionals -- him and Sheenan -- so certainly we can not perpetuate a hoax. Greer states all his witnesses have been vetted with their DT214 Defense Forms -- big deal!!

Finally the Soap Opera Actor comes back on and states there's been 10,000 sightings but only one needs to be true.

Ah that's deeply profound (NOT!!)

Greer then states that illegal enterprise agreements are not legally binding so any more witnesses please come forward!

Wow big confidence factor here.

End of Film.

You state here: "Captain Robert Salas -- Airforce base, Montana 1971 Minuteman Missiles sees red glow, oval hovering outside gate and losses 6 to 8 missiles -- confirmed by retired colonel. Echo-flight also lost 10 weapons with a UFO -- confirmed by Captain Eric Carlson and Lt. Colonal Walt Feigel with FOIA documents from Airforce stating UFOs. (again top secret aircraft -- big deal). SAC Headquarters telexes the same information."

CAPT Eric Carlson is my father and he never confirmed anything regarding the UFO sighting referred to above (it was in 1967, by the way). You should know also that Robert Salas is a liar, confirmed as such many times in the past.

Salas' account states that my father and First Lieutenant Walt Figel, the Echo-Flight Missile Combat Crew, were below ground in the E-Flight Launch Control Center (LCC) or capsule during the incident, and that during the early morning hours, more than one report came in from security patrols and maintenance crews that UFOs were in the area. A UFO was supposedly reported directly above one of the E-Flight launch facilities. These sightings supposedly occurred at the same time the missiles went into "off-alert" status. In other words, the UFOs were supposedly the cause of the entire flight of ten ICBMs going offline. All of their missiles reported a "No-Go" condition – i.e., they became inoperable, apparently due to a Guidance and Control (G&C) System fault. Although declassified documents support the assertion that there was a missile line failure throughout the E-Flight complex, no documentation supports the story told here of UFOs having anything whatsoever to do with the failure. True believers see this as “proof” that the government is hiding the actual facts of the March 16, 1967 incident. It’s apparently far more reasonable to believe that the government is lying about UFOs, than to believe that Jim Klotz and Robert Salas – who actually made some money off of this smelly butt – might have lied about UFOs being involved in a national security incident 30 years earlier. Since the publication of their article, the motivation to maintain this series of half-truths and lies has escalated: Salas and Klotz have now published a book on the incident titled Faded Giant. Contrary to accepted probabilities, the book is being sold as "non-fiction".

I can assure you that absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened that Thursday morning, March 16, 1967 in the E-Flight Launch Control Center. There was a computer malfunction, but given the quality of computers used in 1967 – even state of the art computers -- this was hardly a rare occurrence. There was an investigation, but this was standard operating procedure, and again was nothing new. Everything else is totally false, from the UFOs on down.

There was a security breach, one that actually explains Don Crawford’s tale in which he tells a security guard that ‘“We no longer record those kinds of reports,” indicating he didn’t want to hear about the UFO.’ Security called in to report that a bear had been seen, not a UFO, and it was scratching itself on an alarmed fence. The security crew was told to shoot at it, to get it go away, since nobody wanted the alarms going off all night but this wasn’t given as permission, as Crawford asserts, since the security guards didn’t need permission to fire their weapons. There wouldn’t be much point giving security guards weapons if they had to get permission every time they needed to use them.

Crawford’s story notwithstanding, security breaches were rare. Computer failures, however, were not. And when the computers failed, the missiles tended to go offline. That's why mobile crews were always part of the watch structure.

Security Alert Teams were often dispatched from Echo in those days, because they provided tier one security for the missiles. There were, however, no UFOs seen by anybody concerned, and had Figel received such a report from one of the mobile security crews and not informed the strike teams – or my father, who was in charge during the watch – as all the above article asserts, he would have been arrested. That didn't happen, however, and my father, being the watch Captain, is absolutely certain that no such report was ever made. Searches were made, but no record or log entry was ever uncovered This wasn’t due to a conspiracy. Nothing was found because nothing was there.

Captain Don Crawford's crew relieved the Echo Flight crew later that morning, and his statement many years later that both Carlson and Figel were "still visibly shaken by what had occurred" is also a lie, one that he has since routinely told whenever he can get the ear of the press. The fact that "missiles had been lost to our deterrent forces," and had remained out of service “for an entire day" is irrelevant – as I said, silo, computer, and power losses were common; they were also cause for investigation, but investigations were also common. Declassified documents support this, and in act the command history states that a "walk-thru inspection of the HF Hardened Antennas at Malmstrom was conducted during February by Boeing and SATAF personnel. The antennas were already equipped in the LFs but were not in working order. The walk-thru inspection had an average of 40 discrepencies per site." This was only one month before the supposed UFO incident that Klotz and Salas discuss above.

The men and women who gave so much of their time and ability to protect America from any and all imaginable threats were under a lot of pressure to develop a state of the art defense system, and were in the unenviable position of having to deploy such systems before they were perfected, or in many cases, even completed. In 1967, upgrading of live, operable systems was the norm. Failure of operational systems was common, and to blame such failure on the presence of a UFO is absolutely ridiculous. It is a good way to get attention, though, and there are a lot of people out there who like to get attention. These people tend to start reckless rumors; such rumors were even mentioned in the unclassified command history: "Rumors of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) around the area of Echo Flight during the time of fault were disproven. A Mobile Strike Team, which had checked all November Flight's LFs on the morning of 16 March 67, were questioned and stated that no unusual activity or sightings were observed.” Please note that originally, Salas told everyone that he was on duty March 16, 1967 in the November Flight Launch Control Center (LCC), not Oscar-Flight as he now admits. November was closest to Echo Flight, where the missile failures occurred, and it was at November Flight – as indicated in the above noted history – where UFO rumors centered. Oscar-Flight, being 20 miles away, wasn’t even mentioned. UFO reports were never logged and no investigation of UFO sightings by Air Force or civil personnel was ever conducted.

Some years ago, my father was asked to appear on a television show with Mr. Robert Salas, and those who requested this intimated that some money could be made out of the situation. I'm proud to say that my father has a lot more integrity than some of the other parties involved and didn't even consider appearing. Mr. Robert Salas was the Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander at the Oscar Flight during the morning hours of 16 March 1967. He contends that a security NCO at the front gate called him to report a UFO maneuvering above the silos, although there are no records of this. He's also responsible for a lot of the dissemination of this abortion of an "eyewitness" account, and contends that the reported electrical problems at the Echo Flight LCC – where my father was on watch – were somehow linked to the UFO maneuvering above the silos of the Oscar Flight LCC twenty miles away. It’s almost as if someone in an area of classified authority and legal trust was looking about for an incident of some sort that was reported with which to link an outlandish tale of UFO interference with national defense interests. Ideally, such a tale would have been far more effective had this hypothetical manipulator been able to convince my father to play along. But a statement from Captain Don Crawford that the Echo Flight crew was "still visibly shaken by what had occurred," as well as a description from him of an undated, unreferenced UFO sighting by security personnel that was never entered into a watch log or investigated by any military or civil authority would also tend to lessen any impact from the absence of corroborating data.

Retired Air Force colonel Bill Coleman – the Air Force's chief public relations officer during the early 1970s – has stated that in his opinion, upon reviewing the case, the absence of any records whatsoever supporting Robert Salas’ contention is probably due to the fact that Salas was rattled by a routine SAC shakedown. "SAC was famous for running all kinds of tests to challenge security systems – they did it all the time," adding that it "could easily have been a test created by the SAC commander to neutralize the weapons site to gauge the response measures. These are the kinds of things SAC does routinely. This captain should've known it was a test. Either that, or he's lying about it."

Mr. Robert Salas states that although the Air Force conducted a thorough investigation of these supposed UFO sightings and the defense shutdowns, no cause could be determined, although he does theorize that an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) of the kind created by an atomic weapon's blast may be the culprit. His account, however, isn't exactly thorough. To be accurate, no cause for the outages could be determined by the investigators at a "field" level – in other words, they couldn't find an exact cause through the testing of live, operational equipment without bringing all of the systems down for a complete check. They couldn't do this while still retaining 24-7 defense capabilities for reasons I've already stated: any work, even component upgrading, for the most part had to be completed on live, operable systems. This tends to limit conclusions during trouble-shooting trials. The initial investigation report, in fact, states that "Further studies of this problem will be accomplished at the contractors [sic] facility since a full engineering investigation is not feasible at this level."

The investigators did, however, eventually complete a "full engineering investigation" at the contractor's facility. My father recalls a technical publication of many hundreds of pages detailing this and other computer failures. It was a requirement that such a publication be written to prevent such failures happening in the future. He told me that his recollections are that the failure that night was due to a power surge in the guidance and control system – a common enough incident even today. In fact, the civil and military investigating teams determined that by introducing a 10 volt pulse onto a data line leading into the logic coupler, they were able repeat the shutdown effects 80% of the time. To say, therefore, that no explanation could be found for the failures is arrogant and foolish, when anyone who takes the time to look into the matter can easily figure out the truth of what actually went on. Salas says that such a pulse or "noise" occurring in the field and getting inside the shielded missile system equipment was impossible, but that too is technically incorrect, since the computers running everything to do with the missiles naturally had a power source that could be traced and studied easily enough to inject a 10 volt pulse into the logic coupler as the investigating team did. Such voltage spikes in the electric potential in a given circuit are typically caused by lightning strikes, power outages, tripped circuit breakers, short circuits, and power transitions in other large equipment on the same power line. In this case, the emergency generators kept tripping on and off, which is indicative of power losses within the system.

So, what do we call it when a ten-volt pulse is introduced into a data system? We call it a power surge; surge protectors of the kind we can now pick up for $30.00 at Walmart hadn't yet been introduced into the U.S. economical system, and surges happened a lot, even in shielded systems. Even today, shielding is never 100% efficient, as any electrical engineer can tell you. In fact, computers in general circa 1967 weren't exactly as sophisticated as they are today. The processing capability I have in my living room is more than NASA used to put a man on the moon, so when these screwballs use the technical reports to indicate that the missile failures were the result of a UFO contact, they're more insulting than they are convincing.

I guess one of the more annoying characteristics of modern man is that he tends to believe everything he reads, and that's a definite problem for anybody who prefers to limit disinformation before it creates a hot-air windstorm through the social synapses of our national counter-culture. ****ers like these need public humiliation, but instead our TV time in 30 minute increments puts them on the air, and pays them to repeat their irrelevant loads of gibberish, until suddenly there are new stars in America.

I just wish they'd keep my family out of it.

Regards,

James Carlson

Hey James Carlson,

Thanks for clarifying the truth of the matter.

This you said was interesting... " It’s almost as if someone in an area of classified authority and legal trust was looking about for an incident of some sort that was reported with which to link an outlandish tale of UFO interference with national defense interests."

It seems to me that is very plausible , can you detail what gave you that impression?

l_s

• 3 weeks later...

Hey James Carlson,

Thanks for clarifying the truth of the matter.

This you said was interesting... " It’s almost as if someone in an area of classified authority and legal trust was looking about for an incident of some sort that was reported with which to link an outlandish tale of UFO interference with national defense interests."

It seems to me that is very plausible , can you detail what gave you that impression?

l_s