Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debunking the Disclosure Project

drew hempel

I am going to ignore your future responses regarding this because clearly you are incapable of understanding the very simple and clear evidence presented which proves beyond any reasonable doubt that the later sighting consisted of military flares. Your fanatical blindness is disturbing to me, but convincing you is not my priority. Any unbiased observer who fully reviews the evidence presented will most likely arrive at the same conclusion that I and almost everyone else has. And if they don't they likely share in the same delusional fanaticism that rules your existence.

They were flares.

Deal with it.

Sorry, but those are not flares at 3000 feet altitude over the BMGR, from 50-60 miles, and don't forget, there are mountains between Phoenix and the BMGR as well..

Edited by skyeagle409

Sorry, but those are not flares at 3000 feet altitude over the BMGR, from 50-60 miles, and don't forget, there are mountains between Phoenix and the BMGR as well..

I know that I said I was going to ignore future responses... but this is just too much. This statement of yours makes me wonder if you are completely daft. Did you even bother to watch the video that clearly shows how the lights miraculously disappear along the exact contours of the mountains in the distance?

This one?

Those are the very same mountains to which you refer in your post.

Honestly skyeagle, you've never been more blatantly wrong about any other case. This takes the cake.

These were flares.

Deal with it.

Or maybe... the sneaky aliens planned it the whole time so that they could trick us into thinking that they were flares by disappearing just as though they were flares falling behind the contours of the mountain? Yeah, that's plausible. :wacko:

Will someone who believes in alien visitation please help skyeagle to see that these were flares?

I know that I said I was going to ignore future responses... but this is just too much. This statement of yours makes me wonder if you are completely daft. Did you even bother to watch the video that clearly shows how the lights miraculously disappear along the exact contours of the mountains in the distance?

This one?

Those are the very same mountains to which you refer in your post.

Honestly skyeagle, you've never been more blatantly wrong about any other case. This takes the cake.

These were flares.

Deal with it.

No deal!

What have I told you before about the way the Air Force covers its tracks when it comes ot UFOs. When first asked, the Air Force said that it wasn't involved, and the lack of operational logs and NOTAMs, comfirms that there were no flare drops on that ngiht, which didn't coincide with the timeframe anyway.

If you have been to Phoenix, you would have known that there was no way that anyone could see flares at 3000 feet AGL, from the BMGR, from 50-60 miles away, due to the mountains. I have seen flares many times while serving in Vietman, and those lights were not indicative of flares that the A-10 drops, or for that matter, they were not flares at all.

The size of the lights are not indiactive of flares form 50-60 miles away.

008flares.JPG

The bottom photo is not indicative of flares, nor, of flares at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away. First of all, the elevation is far too high for those lights to have been at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away at the BMGR, and that fact is very clear ,which simply means the Air Force was lying, and, couldn't produce the operation log to support their so-called, flare drops.

Another photo of what flares look like.

flaress2.jpg

Question:

How long has the Air Force been conducting flare drops at the BMGR, prior to the 'Phoenix Lights' sightings? There is a very important message embedded within that question.

Edited by skyeagle409

Did you watch the video?

Did you read the analysis by Bruce Maccabee?

I watched the video and also know that the Air Force has pulled deception routines upon the publc before as well. I also know that operation logs would have been generated at Davis-Monthan AFB for such operations over the BMGR, yet there were no operation logs for such activity at the same time as the sightings over Phoenix.

I was sent TDY to Davis-Monthan AFB from January 1970 to March 1970, from Hill AFB, and DMAFB, was where I conducted touch-and-go landings and other flight maneuvers. Eventually, I was called back to Hill AFB, to prepare for a TDY to Ubon Royal Thai, airbase, with the 8th Tactical Fighter Wing, ("Wolf Pack").

The Air Force will go out of its way to debunk UFOs,and this is yet another scheme that I have warned people about. The fact the Air Force had initially denied involvemnt in regards to the 'Phoenix Lights' sightings, underlines that point.

I watched the video and also know that the Air Force has pulled deception routines upon the publc before as well. I also know that operation logs would have been generated at Davis-Monthan AFB for such operations over the BMGR, yet there were no operation logs for such activity at the same time as the sightings over Phoenix.

I was sent TDY to Davis-Monthan AFB from January 1970 to March 1970, from Hill AFB, and DMAFB, was where I conducted touch-and-go landings and other flight maneuvers. Eventually, I was called back to Hill AFB, to prepare for a TDY to Ubon Royal Thai, airbase, with the 8th Tactical Fighter Wing, ("Wolf Pack").

The Air Force will go out of its way to debunk UFOs,and this is yet another scheme that I have warned people about. The fact the Air Force had initially denied involvemnt in regards to the 'Phoenix Lights' sightings, underlines that point.

The video had nothing to do with the Air Force attempting to deceive. The video analyzed the original nighttime footage with daytime footage at the same perspective to definitively prove that the lights disappeared along the exact contours of the mountain range.

Do you agree that the lights disappeared along that exact contour?

Also, you didn't respond to my question about Maccabee's analysis. Did you read it?

The video had nothing to do with the Air Force attempting to deceive. The video analyzed the original nighttime footage with daytime footage at the same perspective to definitively prove that the lights disappeared along the exact contours of the mountain range.

At 3000 feet altitude, and at 60 miles, the folks in the city would not be able to see anthing from the BMGR. If you lived in Phoenix, you would have known what I meant, and besides, how long has the Air Force been dropping flares at the BMGR, before the 'Phoenix Lights' sightings?

And yet, no UFO sightings on the level of the 'Phoenix Lights" display. That is a message right there the Air Force was attempting to decieve the public.

Do you agree that the lights disappeared along that exact contour?

At an altitude of only 3000 feet, at 50-60 miles, the lights would have been below the mountain tops in Phoenix. The lights you saw disappearing over the the top is indictative of an object leaving the area, much like an aircraft flying and disappearing over a mountain top as it flies away into the distance.

Also, you didn't respond to my question about Maccabee's analysis. Did you read it?

I would not be surprised if I have more experience watching flares from long distances during wartime experiences, than he.

Edited by skyeagle409

At 3000 feet altitude, and at 60 miles, the folks in the city would not be able to see anthing from the BMGR. If you lived in Phoenix, you would have known what I meant, and besides, how long has the Air Force been dropping flares at the BMGR, before the 'Phoenix Lights' sightings?

And yet, no UFO sightings on the level of the 'Phoenix Lights" display. That is a message right there the Air Force was attempting to decieve the public.

At an altitude of only 3000 feet, at 50-60 miles, the lights would have been below the mountain tops in Phoenix. The lights you saw disappearing over the the top is indictative of an object leaving the area, much like an aircraft flying and disappearing over a mountain top as it flies away into the distance.

I would not be surprised if I have more experience watching flares from long distances during wartime experiences, than he.

Why are you so afraid to answer these two simple questions?

Yes or no. Did the lights disappear at the same contour as the mountains?

Yes or no. Did you read Maccabee's analysis?

Sky,

How many LUU-2 flares does an A-10 carry?

Sky,

How many LUU-2 flares does an A-10 carry?

Depends on how many pods it carries. Each pod carries eight flares, but you dont' want to jam up an aircraft hardpoints with a bunch of flare pods anyway. One pod is good enough. Heck, they can jam the stations at 6 if they want too.

Edited by skyeagle409

Why are you so afraid to answer these two simple questions?

I thought I answered that question where I spoke of aircraft flying away in the distance. I was also referring to those lights as well.

Yes or no. Did you read Maccabee's analysis?

Yes, I did.

OK I watched the Disclosure Project video:

1) An M.D. is not a Ph.D. -- the standards are much less strict for getting an M.D. Greer's message is that technology will save the Earth. That the aliens are overall "good" and that current classified projects threaten the constitution so must be declassified.

This is all bunk because technology is point blank destroying the Earth. The constitution has been null and void all along -- it's always been a joke! There is no evidence for aliens. This is CIA propaganda to displace responsibility of earth-destroying technology -- so the message is now "we must not attack the E.T.s" Again "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince has proven that the CIA pushes this disinfo message. Also Nick Redfern's books have proven the same promotion of "techno-spirituality."

Dr. Helen Caldicott is the perfect antidote to Dr. Steven R. Greer. Caldicott's book "Missile Envy" documents that up till the 1980s there have been dozens of accidents with nuclear missles. For example 5 of the 6 safety triggers went off for a crashed nuclear missile in S. Carolina. If the last safety trigger had been released half of the state would have been destroyed and it would have launched a global apocalypse. There are still missile accidents that are classified.

We can not just ban space weapons because technological progress has ALWAYS been based on military developments. So again Greer is promoting a CIA scheme -- that if we don't attack E.T.s then E.T.s will help us use free energy (this is a complete myth to hide the fact that technology is destroying earth and that engineers have no control over the technology. The new discipline of quantum chaos has proven this -- just as professor Steve Strogatz who did his research at Los Alamos -- the computers are in control!!).

Greer's final message in the opening remarks is "mature adults have space cooperation with aliens." -- Again this is just to displace our responsibility for the current fact that modern technology is destroying Earth.

The Witnesses -- practically all old white guys that retired in the 1980s -- many of them from known sources of disinformation. Read Nick Redfern to see the details and documents on how the CIA and Wright Patterson have been kicking out disinformation and that's where many of these witnesses come from!!

John Callahan FAA -- The FAA has a known history of cover-ups regarding crashed airplanes to take out political opponents. Just read Sherman Skolnick or Anthony Lappe's recent book "True Lies." The FAA works with the CIA to murder people!!

Callahan briefed "Reagan's scientific staff" -- you mean people like Dixie Lee Ray -- the pro-nuclear scam artist. Reagan's scientific staff is an oxymoron -- much like how the Bush Jr. scientific staff are a bunch of frauds.

Charles Brown -- WWII Airforce OSI, office next to Air Technical Center at Wright Patterson. He used Bluebook sources (again well-documented DISINFO!!)

Michael Smith -- Airforce Sargent till 1973 -- notified NORAD about UFOs on radar and NORAD notified him about "UFOs" -- so what?

Enrique Corbick -- Mexico City Air Traffic Controller 1992 15 objects, 1994 several near collisions and 5 hours on radar -- 15 meter diameter UFO seen by many -- pilot-radar confirmation. "Doesn't know why Mexico has so many sightings?" -- well probably because it's close to the U.S. where all this technology is designed!!

Graham Baffoon -- Retired Navy Pilot, top clearance. 1991 Iceland circle of lights with halo shoots out from over water -- Dome with corona discharge. Al Jones, co-pilot, has instrument failure but tracks object as 1800 MPH. Has Navy Intelligence reports (again this is new technology -- big deal!!)

Dan Willis US Navy, top secret Level 14 in San Francisco Code Room, 1969 came out of ocean, elliptical, 70 feet in diameter, 7,000 MPH. Ship radar substantiated. NORAD tells him "visit from our little friends" -- so a joking aside comment is confirmation of what??

Don Phillips CIA -Airforce Design Engineer Deep Black SR71 Blackbird -- predecessor is CIA -- one pilot, one passenger craft on missions to chase UFOs to and from Earth. Las Vegas Airforce Station -- Nullis Airforce Base -- Radar site, Mt. charleston, 1965-6. 8000 Ft elevation. UFO tracked at 3800 MPH by commander staff. Craft stops and reverses and leaves trails at high speeds -- OVER Groom lake, area 51 where his employer Skunkworks tests crafts. Anthony Skazar, scopes radar at 10,000 feet confirms UFO sightings and states the UFOs had no clearance (again secret technology at Area 51 -- big deal).

Captain Robert Salas -- Airforce base, Montana 1971 Minuteman Missiles sees red glow, oval hovering outside gate and losses 6 to 8 missiles -- confirmed by retired colonel. Echo-flight also lost 10 weapons with a UFO -- confirmed by Captain Eric Carlson and Lt. Colonal Walt Feigel with FOIA documents from Airforce stating UFOs. (again top secret aircraft -- big deal). SAC Headquarters telexes the same information.

Electromagnetic Pulse Weapons can easily dismantle missiles.

Minut North Dakota -- same thing -- UFOs dismantle missiles.

Dwaynne Arnessons, US Airforce Above Top Secret clearance at Wright Patterson (again confirmed DISINFO source). 1960s, Germany, crashed UFO. 1967, Montana -- deactivated Nukes by UFOs. This Arnesson commanded divisions in Vietnam (I'm getting warm, fuzzy feelings all over!! -- how many people did he massacre!!) Lauren Airforce Base -- same thing UFOs dismantle Nukes.

All these people state they will testify to Congress -- BIG WHOOP -- CIA and military lie to congress all the time.

Harland Bentley Airforce -- 1968 Maryland -- pulsating transformer UFO crashes and then takes off. 12 - 15 UFOs travelling 17,000 MPH. California 1978 hears Houston Astronaut Comlink mention "bogie" on the Moon and "there they go."

Is this why E. Mitchell has disowned Greer ?

John Maynard -- Sargent Army Top Secret -- retired from DIA, 1980. Signed 2000 documents, many with UFO references. Was in charge of SALT II verifications. Wants the Black-ops, secret goverment exposed -- Don't We All!! Again top secret technology.

Karl Wolf, Airforce Langley VA, 1965 consults for NASA Lunar Orbiter Project. Told there is a "base on the back side of the moon with structures, towers, and mushroom shapes" -- had breeched security. Well was he a victim of DISINFO or is he speading DISINFO -- who knows?

Donna Hare -- NASA, 1981 retired -- secret clearance -- so photos had UFOs airbrushed out -- a guard was hit on the head after looking at them. Apollo astronauts saw craft on Moon.

Again so E. Mitchell disowns these people -- why?

Larry Warren Airforce -- NATO Nukes dude in Great Britain. UFOs knock out nukes -- "potentially other life form seen" (well that's a very leading statement) this is a "human rights issue" -- What Nuclear radiation out of control or... aliens!! Charles Holt -- deputy commander of station could give a briefing like a sci-fi document (I bet he could!!)

George Filer III -- Airforce Intelligence, 1962 London told to chase a UFO (how convenient!!) Vietnam he briefed General Glouth (about how great it was to massacre the Vietnamese?!! -- over 2 million killed in Indochina!)

Iran 1976 -- airforce electronics dismantled 1978 -- crashed UFO at Fort d**** and McGwyer -- "the Roswell of the East" -- Well that makes sense considering Roswell was a huge CIA disinfo project. Again read Nick Redfern's latest book on the topic -- "Body Snatchers in the Desert."

Filer states that aliens were shot at and he was supposed to testify but Filer was not sure that aliens were shot at so didn't testify (well what is it!!)

Now he's MUFON director for East Coast -- again another well-documented CIA-disinfo organization -- infilitrated by scam artists.

Clifford Stone -- Army Nukes special Ops -- recovered Saucers and Bodies (you mean bodies of humans or...?) 1969 Fortley Virginia -- goes to Indiantown Penn -- recovers UFO with Nuke materials but later he is told it was our craft. Stone knows better because he saw the bodies and the Geiger Counter showed it was radiation (again so the U.S. has nuke-powered aircraft and it crashed! -- Read Nick Redfern's "Body Snatchers in the Desert" for confirmation of this fact)

Mark McCandlish -- US Airforce Artist -- 1967 Westover base -- UFO hovered over nukes. (yawn) 1988 Brad Sorenson (his buddy) saw UFOs in a hangar at Norten Airforce Base!! (so again we have secret UFO-type craft. It's not aliens!!) McCandish consults with chairman of Space, Science and Technology committee, Congressman Brown. 3 disks were seen hovering and are called "flux liner" or ARV -- alien reproduction vehicles (aka ARV). They use high voltage electronics. 1967 Utah -- an ARV is seen at 12,000 ft.

Kent Selin -- Edwards Airforce Base, 1973 Crew Chief for classified Aircraft and wandered into the ARV area. Burt Retain, aeronautical engineer and Ray Walsh, Colonel at Edwards Airforce base in 1994 can confirm these ARVs. 1960 wind tunnel tests for ARVs doing Mach 20. NASA has spherical and lenticular shape ARVs. Hercules Aerospace is using anti-gravity or zero-point energy technology with scalar waves. Documents show DIA and Russkies met 6 times to discuss Tesla Technology.

Daniel Sheehan -- General Counsel to Disclosure Project. Sheenan represented Watergate -- which WAS A CIA COVER-UP -- read Jim Hougan's book "Secret Agenda." Sheehan then worked for Jesuits (which were the model for the Nazis and are not to be trusted). Sheehan notes that Carter is refusd information on "extraterrestrial intelligence" (well probably cause there isn't any!!) Marsha Smith is Science and Technology researcher for Congress (big deal) and Sheehan helps her out. Sheehan goes into Library of Congress and traces outline of symbols on sides of UFOs in photos (again secret military technology). Sheehan then trys to get into Vatican Library -- keep in mind that the Vatican firmly believes in aliens and is working with NASA to baptize aliens when the time is right. Sheehan refers to classified Bluebook documents (again Bluebook was a CIA disinfo project!!)

Dr. Carol Rosin, 1974 hangs with Werner Von Braun -- the NAZI SS Major who personally supervised mass slave labor and who tested rockets on civilians -- a war criminal who was insane.

Rosin goes on to praise the Nazi SS war criminal stating how there really is no E.T. threat and how we can work with the "alien cultures" just as Von Braun wanted us to. How we can achieve a technological utopia of "peace on Earth" just as Von Braun envisioned -- one that will overcome suitcase bombs, biological weapons, chemical weapons. All those Real Threats are reasons why making space weapons is pointless and that E.T. Beings have now been identified.

This is a big joke!!

So then Dr. Greer states that each of these people could individually go on for 2 to 5 hours (WOW!!) and there are 400 more witnesses (but if those are the best witnesses then this is all a waste of time!!)

Greer answers a question stating that compartmentalization caused the military to get out of control and even Clinton couldn't access this secret UFO-Alien stuff.

NO -- TECHNOLOGY IS OUT OF CONTROL -- not compartmentalization. As physicist Jeremy Bernstein stated this year -- no one really even understands the decay process of plutonium.

Greer claims we already have a complete replacement for Big Oil and Nukes but this would cause too much crisis to the N.S.C. economic areas (so that's why they have huge underground cities!!)

Greer then responds to another question about the UN stating he met with Boutrous Boutrous Gali's wife (who was in the UN when -- ??)

Clifford Stone is asked a question and Stone states he saw "57 different species" cataloged in 1989 but some of them look just like us and some have very heightened senses (gee never heard of the "Brain Port" -- a current special forces technology that gives heightened senses -- just google Brain Port). He says that there are 3 types of greys and that some are taller than humans but they are all humanoids. Stone asks why? -- if they are supposed to be from other planets. Because Stone -- they are not from other planets!!

UPI asks a question about the Alien Reproduction Vehicles. Greer states they use anti-gravity zero-point technolgy that is superliminal or faster-than-light. But Greer then states he's "just a country doctor from Virginia" -- headquarters of the CIA by the way!! Greer is adamant that this technology IS based on aliens and not -- like UPI mentions, something like the snooper program called "carnivore." UPI asks what proof Greer has. Greer states -- the witnesses of course! (Oh My God!!)

haha what a joke!!

Greer states this technology uses the ambient field to cancel mass inertia and that a 1950s RAND witness states already in the 1950s the research was bigger than the Manhatten project.

Murry Mellshen, publisher of a LANDSAT space satellite newsletter in D.C. states there are 35 million photos from space -- yet no UFOs. Greer states -- yes they've been all "sanitized out" or airbrushed but there are probably photos he hasn't seen (yes I'm sure of that!) haha. Greer states please remember there are billions of dollars to keep the public hidden from this information (yes I'm sure. haha).

Then Greer talks about patients faking kidney stone tests so they get free narcotic shots. Wow -- that's an excellent parallel !! (yawn.)

Finally Greer (a bit overly defensive) states we are liscensed professionals -- him and Sheenan -- so certainly we can not perpetuate a hoax. Greer states all his witnesses have been vetted with their DT214 Defense Forms -- big deal!!

Finally the Soap Opera Actor comes back on and states there's been 10,000 sightings but only one needs to be true.

Ah that's deeply profound (NOT!!)

Greer then states that illegal enterprise agreements are not legally binding so any more witnesses please come forward!

Wow big confidence factor here.

End of Film.

Face the Facts ...Disclosure will NEVER come from any Government that has benefitted from contact by any means ..and the reasons for that are quite simple

I thought I answered that question where I spoke of aircraft flying away in the distance. I was also referring to those lights as well.

I didn't consider that an answer to the yes or no question any more than I consider this an answer to the yes or no question.

Yes, I did.

What do you disagree with in his assessment?

I didn't consider that an answer to the yes or no question any more than I consider this an answer to the yes or no question.

The Phoenix Lights, as they disappeared, were indicative of an object leaving the area over that mountain, , and their elevation is not consisent of lfares at 3000 feet altitude from 5-60 miles away. i am suprised that no one noticed.

Why of course, but once again, I answered that question when I said it is consistent with an object leaving the area.

The Phoenix Lights, as they disappeared, were indicative of an object leaving the area over that mountain, , and their elevation is not consisent of lfares at 3000 feet altitude from 5-60 miles away. i am suprised that no one noticed.

Why of course, but once again, I answered that question when I said it is consistent with an object leaving the area.

Too funny. You will go to any lengths in order to hold onto this won't you?

According to your perception of an object leaving the area, were the Phoenix Lights one single large craft? Or was it multiple crafts?

Do you have access to media ..whatever was seen over Phoenix passed the mountains minutes after the first report from an officer at 8:20pm

it cruised on down over Phoenix on a course to Tucson when in a split second it accelerated out of sight

Depends on how many pods it carries. Each pod carries eight flares, but you dont' want to jam up an aircraft hardpoints with a bunch of flare pods anyway. One pod is good enough. Heck, they can jam the stations at 6 if they want too.

So why not just detatch the pod after landing as opposed to firing off all the flares for no obvious reason?

How can you "debunk" (whatever that means) several hundred former state officials and military personnel ??

Edited by SolarPlexus

How can you "debunk" (whatever that means) several hundred former state officials and military personnel ??

Because they haven't presented anything they can back up with any data, perhaps? The Disclosure Project (DP) was launched with great fanfare and promised the ultimate in disclosure and had a great list of people that were willing to divulge all kinds of ultra classified stuff. How many of those are left? Not many, and no, they are not rotting away in Leavenworth. Although they would be if they started releasing the information that the DP promised. So in essence it has debunked itself. Another reason is that the so-called disclosed information (that you didn't have to pay for) was information already out there in public from other sources.

Finally, the DP had a serious low down a couple of years back when they had to resort to selling meditation CDs and the main character in question, Mr. Greer, selling his autobiography. Now why is that? You'd think if they really had that kind of information they'd be able to scrape in funds from news publishers, scientists, and all kinds or other sources. But no. They did not. Makes one wonder, right?

Cheers,

Badeskov

No deal!

What have I told you before about the way the Air Force covers its tracks when it comes ot UFOs. When first asked, the Air Force said that it wasn't involved, and the lack of operational logs and NOTAMs, comfirms that there were no flare drops on that ngiht, which didn't coincide with the timeframe anyway.

If you have been to Phoenix, you would have known that there was no way that anyone could see flares at 3000 feet AGL, from the BMGR, from 50-60 miles away, due to the mountains. I have seen flares many times while serving in Vietman, and those lights were not indicative of flares that the A-10 drops, or for that matter, they were not flares at all.

The size of the lights are not indiactive of flares form 50-60 miles away.

008flares.JPG

The bottom photo is not indicative of flares, nor, of flares at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away. First of all, the elevation is far too high for those lights to have been at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away at the BMGR, and that fact is very clear ,which simply means the Air Force was lying, and, couldn't produce the operation log to support their so-called, flare drops.

Another photo of what flares look like.

<snip>

Frankly Sky,

Your willingness to throw all reason and common sense overboard to sustain your belief is astounding. bmk posted this great post as a reply to your flawed "smoky flare" post in the best evidence thread and you did not even have the courtesy to offer a single comment, yet you have the arrogance to repost your flawed smoky flare argument in another thread. Good grief! You have no clue at all, do you? I have to repeat what Psyche said, it is Noah's ark all over again, isn't it?

Lets bastardize top image - match brightness/contrast to that of the bottom one:

008flares_a.jpg

... and convert to BW:

008flares_c.jpg

Voila! You now have to two images with ET vehicles.

Your argument is dead in the water. They were flares. Period. That you cannot even begin to fathom that clearly goes to show how deeply entrenched your belief is and certainly raises serious doubts about your qualifications as a pilot, which has been a topic numerous times before (no, your alleged skills have no traction with me whatsoever, in fact, they are laughable the way they are presented) and, frankly, I couldn't care less what you believe and how deeply entrenched that belief is, but try and impose your beliefs onto others by your usual deceptive tactics and they will be mercilessly shot down. I have no intention at going into a discussion with you anymore, you lost that opportunity years ago and you have yet to show any signs of reason that would change that decision, but you will be countered when using this kind of deceitful tactics to promote your willful ignorance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I dont think changing contrast/brightness to make it look the same makes it flares...

Because they haven't presented anything they can back up with any data, perhaps? The Disclosure Project (DP) was launched with great fanfare and promised the ultimate in disclosure and had a great list of people that were willing to divulge all kinds of ultra classified stuff. How many of those are left? Not many, and no, they are not rotting away in Leavenworth. Although they would be if they started releasing the information that the DP promised. So in essence it has debunked itself. Another reason is that the so-called disclosed information (that you didn't have to pay for) was information already out there in public from other sources.

Finally, the DP had a serious low down a couple of years back when they had to resort to selling meditation CDs and the main character in question, Mr. Greer, selling his autobiography. Now why is that? You'd think if they really had that kind of information they'd be able to scrape in funds from news publishers, scientists, and all kinds or other sources. But no. They did not. Makes one wonder, right?

Cheers,

Badeskov

True, true... :)

Edited by SolarPlexus

Frankly Sky,

Your willingness to throw all reason and common sense overboard to sustain your belief is astounding. bmk posted this great post as a reply to your flawed "smoky flare" post in the best evidence thread and you did not even have the courtesy to offer a single comment, yet you have the arrogance to repost your flawed smoky flare argument in another thread. Good grief! You have no clue at all, do you? I have to repeat what Psyche said, it is Noah's ark all over again, isn't it?

Your argument is dead in the water. They were flares. Period. That you cannot even begin to fathom that clearly goes to show how deeply entrenched your belief is and certainly raises serious doubts about your qualifications as a pilot, which has been a topic numerous times before (no, your alleged skills have no traction with me whatsoever, in fact, they are laughable the way they are presented) and, frankly, I couldn't care less what you believe and how deeply entrenched that belief is, but try and impose your beliefs onto others by your usual deceptive tactics and they will be mercilessly shot down. I have no intention at going into a discussion with you anymore, you lost that opportunity years ago and you have yet to show any signs of reason that would change that decision, but you will be countered when using this kind of deceitful tactics to promote your willful ignorance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Too late to play with those lights now. It is all etched into history.

Do the math. There is no way those lights were flares at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away over the BMGR, as seen from Phoenix as some have said. Check the elevation of those lights of the video from the camera. There is no way those lights were at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away.

Have you ever been to Phoenix?

Edited by skyeagle409

Cheers,

Badeskov

As the facts have it, some of those accounts as presented by the DP, have already been verified. and documented, and I am very grateful for the participants for coming forward on what they know about the UFOs.

Too late to play with those lights now. It is all etched into history.

Do the math. There is no way those lights were flares at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away over the BMGR, as seen from Phoenix as some have said. Check the elevation of those lights of the video from the camera. There is no way those lights were at 3000 feet altitude from 50-60 miles away.

Have you ever been to Phoenix?

Let's look at the lights against the backdrop of the mountains. There is no way this is anything other than flares.

phoenixflaresRibbon733x115.gif