Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debunking the Disclosure Project

drew hempel

You have nothing to teach me your intellect exists BELOW mine.

Ouch. :mellow:

You have nothing to teach me your intellect exists BELOW mine.

DETAILED ANALYSIS OF GREER'S NEW BOOK -- http://home.planet.nl/~reijd050/

You have to "scroll down" but considering you have yet to reply to any other information I've posted -- ...... -- this website is PRO-GREER so maybe you'll check it out.

I have read it and the fact is Greer is supported by Clairborne Pell -- a top promoter of the STARGATE CONSPIRACY.

Greer is also promoted by James Woosley -- a genocidal spook that headed the CIA.

So Greer is disinformation!!

It was also urban legend until prooven correct that nazi scientists were also working on atomic power and weapons. This was prooven when a team uncovered a nazi ship wreck and found 'heavy water' also known as deuterium. They have also found drawings depicting the layout of an atomic bomb. This up until recently was considered nothing more then myth.

I don't think that's quite right.

The Allies knew that Germany was placing huge orders of Heavy Water with the Norsk Hydro Heavy water plant. The supply of Heavy Water at Norsk was smuggled over to the Allies before Germany took control of the plant when they invaded Norway just so Germany wouldn't have it. Then the Allies raided Norsk with Commandos both successfully and unsuccessfully and the U.S. Eighth Air Force bombed the Plant. Then when it was discovered Germany planned to ship the remaining Heavy Water back to Germany commandos planted bombs on the Ferry and sunk it.

The only mystery was how much Heavy Water was on board the Ferry.

The Allies also discovered a German Nuclear Reactor in the Black Forest in the waining day's of the War. And we took possession of a shipment of Uranium meant for Japan after Germany had surrendered.

The titles of NSA-related UFO documents that are noted in the declassified document are intriguing, such as UFO Hypothesis and Survival Questions.

The Untold Story

The Government and UFOs

Communication with Extraterrestrials

Yeates ufo

:rolleyes:

And this is just a tip!

History Navy: records

Almost all UFO related documents were removed from the web last year. Cause by Skeptic society's pressure.

A logical question:

Airforce Fact Sheet

This was concluded by J.Allan Hynek! We all know that Allan Hynek then helped Steven Spielberg to direct Close Encounters(this was a film based on a real event), furhermore he established CUFOS or Center for UFO study. I have a documentary where he pointed out why such a conslusions. quote: "was told not to excite the public", and no Military reports were included in Blue Book project. Also Condon report (cause of the ended Blue book project) was a controversial study because they already decided the conclusion before the project even started.

Edited by lacotta

The titles of NSA-related UFO documents that are noted in the declassified document are intriguing, such as UFO Hypothesis and Survival Questions.

The Untold Story

The Government and UFOs

Communication with Extraterrestrials

Yeates ufo

:rolleyes:

And this is just a tip!

History Navy: records

Almost all UFO related documents were removed from the web last year. Cause by Skeptic society's pressure.

A logical question:

Airforce Fact Sheet

This was concluded by J.Allan Hynek! We all know that Allan Hynek then helped Steven Spielberg to direct Close Encounters(this was a film based on a real event), furhermore he established CUFOS or Center for UFO study. I have a documentary where he pointed out why such a conslusions. quote: "was told not to excite the public", and no Military reports were included in Blue Book project. Also Condon report (cause of the ended Blue book project) was a controversial study because they already decided the conclusion before the project even started.

I WENT THROUGH YOUR DOCUMENTS AND THEY SHOW NOTHING!!

Untold Story -- just states that the government is concerned about UFO sightings. Yep. Big deal.

The Government and UFOs -- same thing.

Communication with Extraterrestrials -- THAT'S WRONG -- it's "extraterrestrial intelligence" -- which just means SETI -- a big fat flop.

The Yeats UFO hypothesis and survival -- is a complaint that the NSA doesn't respond fast enough to any kind of anomalies!! There's no "aliens" , etc. -- just orbs of lights, etc.

Now compare that with Nick Redfern's FBI FILES -- there are 3 FBI records documenting close encounters with NAZI SPACECRAFT.

See Joseph Farrell's new book http://gizadeathstar.com

Edited by drew hempel

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 24 2006, 05:53 PM' post='1363341']

I WENT THROUGH YOUR DOCUMENTS AND THEY SHOW NOTHING!!

The NSA website also covered the 1976 Iranian UFO incident and we know that incident took place so I don't know what you mean when you claim they show nothing.

Iranian UFO Incident

http://www.nsa.gov/ufo/ufo00017.pdf

What The Government Knows About Unidentified Flying Objects

http://www.nsa.gov/ufo/ufo00008.pdf

Untold Story -- just states that the government is concerned about UFO sightings. Yep. Big deal.

I guess you missed documents showing that the government was much more involved than just being concerned about UFOs. Air Force pilots were ordered to shoot down 'flying saucers.' Apparently, that is an indication the government knew much more than it wanted the public to know.

The Yeats UFO hypothesis and survival -- is a complaint that the NSA doesn't respond fast enough to any kind of anomalies!! There's no "aliens" , etc. -- just orbs of lights, etc.

False statement! There are aliens and unless you can prove those UFOs over Washington in 1952 as those of mankind, then I'll rest my case that the UFOs were those of ET.

Now compare that with Nick Redfern's FBI FILES -- there are 3 FBI records documenting close encounters with NAZI SPACECRAFT.

I am very sure that the UFOs over Washington, were not NAZI spacecraft and I am very sure that you have no proof that they were Nazi spacecrafts.

Edited by skyeagle409

See Joseph Farrell's new book http://gizadeathstar.com

Interviewer- What exactly do you mean by “Giza Death Star”?

Joseph Farrell- Briefly, I meant this term to operate on a multitude of levels. The first would be a convenient way to reference the findings of Robert Bauval, who noted that the placements of the Great Pyramid, the Second Pyramid and the Third Pyramid at Giza were aligned to the three stars of Orion's belt. Given the preoccupation of that constellation with death in Egyptian mythology, it was a shorthand way of signifying that relationship. But secondly, I wanted also to underscore the interpretation of Sitchin of the Sumerian epic, the Lugal-e, which indicated a weapons function. I thus intended the term to indicate a weapon of great power and sophistication.

Rapid7- What a load of c**p, you just wanted to cash in on the popularity of Star Wars.

Edited by rapid7

The Germans were looking into nuclear stuff. In the beginning days of WW2 for USA, Roosevelt was approached by some of the leading scientific minds then living in the states, with the possibility that they could create a fission reaction that would release major units of energy in its reactive phase. Initially it was presented as an alternative to other energy sources, in other words a replacement for fossil fuels. Replacing fossil fuels contribution to the countries energy needs with nuclear power was a way the states could then divert its fossil fuel to the war effort. When they were doing their initial setup they put it all under a then marine colonel Wesley Groves and called it the Manhattan project in the hopes that the incredible amounts of money being spent would be associated with the huge construction going on in Manhattan. J Edgar Hoover was given the responsibility of security for the whole project, with orders to keep it secret no matter what. Incidentally this was the beginning of the attempts to do an end around on the rights of due process. Roosevelt got the attorney general to say that people who are mentally unbalanced are not covered under the regular rights of everyone else, in other words crazy people have no rights. So anyone getting to curios or causing trouble was deemed crazy and interred in St Elizebeth's hospital.

When they first heard of uranium and its importance to the process they began looking for it. The only source where they could possibly aquire it was in Africa. In order to find out if this uranium was good enough to process for bomb material, they sent teams into then occupied by germany Congo to collect samples to be tested. Oss Jedburgh teams had orders to lay their hands on and ship out any scientists with particular kinds of educational backgrounds. Some would be of no use but simply denying the Germans the knowledge was just as good too.

Interviewer- What exactly do you mean by “Giza Death Star”?

Joseph Farrell- Briefly, I meant this term to operate on a multitude of levels. The first would be a convenient way to reference the findings of Robert Bauval, who noted that the placements of the Great Pyramid, the Second Pyramid and the Third Pyramid at Giza were aligned to the three stars of Orion's belt. Given the preoccupation of that constellation with death in Egyptian mythology, it was a shorthand way of signifying that relationship. But secondly, I wanted also to underscore the interpretation of Sitchin of the Sumerian epic, the Lugal-e, which indicated a weapons function. I thus intended the term to indicate a weapon of great power and sophistication.

Rapid7- What a load of c**p, you just wanted to cash in on the popularity of Star Wars.

Sure he's earlier books were, like Nick Redfern's, "learning projects" but his new book "SS Brotherhood of the Bell" is very well done. My only criticism is that he explains something and then repeats what he just explained in slightly different words. Please no need to repeat the obvious! I guess he's trying to stretch the text out? I've seen this same writing style before: "Secret Societies of America's Elite" http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Societies-Ame...r/dp/0892819596

Edited by drew hempel

The NSA website also covered the 1976 Iranian UFO incident and we know that incident took place so I don't know what you mean when you claim they show nothing.

Iranian UFO Incident

http://www.nsa.gov/ufo/ufo00017.pdf

What The Government Knows About Unidentified Flying Objects

http://www.nsa.gov/ufo/ufo00008.pdf

I guess you missed documents showing that the government was much more involved than just being concerned about UFOs. Air Force pilots were ordered to shoot down 'flying saucers.' Apparently, that is an indication the government knew much more than it wanted the public to know.

False statement! There are aliens and unless you can prove those UFOs over Washington in 1952 as those of mankind, then I'll rest my case that the UFOs were those of ET.

I am very sure that the UFOs over Washington, were not NAZI spacecraft and I am very sure that you have no proof that they were Nazi spacecrafts.

Look -- the order to shoot UFOs doesn't mean there are extraterrestrial craft.

No one has ANY proof of extraterrestrials at all!

But if you really want to believe in aliens -- maybe you should join the Nazis!!

Nazi flying saucer wer not only prevalent but motivated by the belief in extraterrestrial alien communication.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=318979

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 24 2006, 09:35 PM' post='1363542']

Look -- the order to shoot UFOs doesn't mean there are extraterrestrial craft.

In this case, it was. The Air Force did not have 'flying saucers' that could fly at 7000 mph nor conduct right-angled maneuvers at 40+ Gs.

No one has ANY proof of extraterrestrials at all!

In some of Nick Redfern's books, he claimed the aliens were real.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

COSMIC CRASHES

By Nick Redfern

“Nick Redfern focuses his attention on what could arguably be called British Roswell’s: accounts pertaining to crashed UFO incidents in Britain. Contained in the book is information on: (a) the crash of a Foo Fighter and the recovery of alien bodies in the UK during the Second World War;”

http://www.ufoevidence.org/books/book129.htm

A COVERT AGENDA:

THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT’S UFO TOP SECRETS EXPOSED

By NICK REDFERN

Redfern discovered that the British government has been tracking UFOs since 1947. The Ministry of Defence has documented and investigated hundreds of Royal Air Force, police, and public encounters with UFOs. But it has never acknowledged these activities and has deliberately prevented its citizens from discovering these UFO encounters. But according to Redfern, this conspiracy of silence is cracking. After decades of cover-up the truth can finally be told: UFOs are real and the British government knows it. In A Covert Agenda, Redfern reveals data from thousands of pages of previously classified files on the British government’s knowledge of the presence of UFOs. He also speculates on the origins of the UFO mystery and the implications of confirming an extra-terrestrial presence on our planet.

http://www.paraview.com/redfern/index3.htm

http://www.paraview.com/press_releases/apr1_2004.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <^>

If you feel that Nick Redfern is in error for claiming ET reality in his books then it is not prudent to push people to spend their hard-earned cash on his other books that may contain errors as well.

Once again, if you can't prove those artificial UFOs over Washington in 1952 as those of mankind, then you have no basis for your argument.

But if you really want to believe in aliens -- maybe you should join the Nazis!!

Once again, you are side-stepping the issue. Those UFOs over Washington in 1952 were not NAZI aircraft and I am very sure the RB-47/UFO encounter had nothing to do with NAZI aircraft either. In fact, I am very sure that the thousands and thousands of UFO incidents over the centuries had nothing to do with NAZI aircraft, secret or otherwise.

Nazi flying saucer wer not only prevalent but motivated by the belief in extraterrestrial alien communication.

That is false! NAZI saucers were not even capable of hypersonic flights nor responsible for the thousands of other UFOs encountered by mankind around the globe.

Edited by skyeagle409

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 24 2006, 09:35 PM' post='1363542']

The Japanese crew never reported NAZI markings the huge 'flying saucer' that was responsible for their aerial encounter and this incident was one incident presented by the Disclosure Project. Please feel free to post evidence that this was a NAZI flying machine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

JAL Flight 1628 Over Alaska

"In November, 1986, a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska, USA. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the Air Route Traffic Control Center in Anchorage, Alaska, had reported that the UFO had been detected on radar."

" Captain Terauchi was featured on numerous radio and TV programs and in People Magazine. Within a few months of these events he was grounded, apparently for his indiscretion of reporting a UFO, even though he was a senior captain with an excellent flying record. Several years later he was reinstated. The UFOs in this case were tracked on both ground and airborne radar, witnessed by experienced airline pilots, and confirmed by a FAA Division Chief."

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/JALalaska.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------ <^>

I know people want to see evidence on ufos, but when something like the disclosure project comes along, thats completly different i feel. I have known about the project for a while now, but recently i watched an hour long with 20 witneses. I have no reason to believe these people are lying and even if only one of these were telling the truth, thats still good. I have alot of faith in this project and i hear they have hundreds of witneses now. But the forum started with someone saying its crap, i know thats his opinion but i dont agree.I am not saying they are all telling the truth, but you just have to go with your gut feeling, and i feel that these people are telling the truth. I still feel its a long raod ahead and it may be many years before anything comes of it. I just get so frustrated by the way we are being treated, just like babies.

name='morrison1976' date='Sep 25 2006, 09:01 AM' post='1364144']

I know people want to see evidence on ufos, but when something like the disclosure project comes along, thats completly different i feel. I have known about the project for a while now, but recently i watched an hour long with 20 witneses. I have no reason to believe these people are lying and even if only one of these were telling the truth, thats still good. I have alot of faith in this project and i hear they have hundreds of witneses now. But the forum started with someone saying its crap, i know thats his opinion but i dont agree.I am not saying they are all telling the truth, but you just have to go with your gut feeling, and i feel that these people are telling the truth. I still feel its a long raod ahead and it may be many years before anything comes of it. I just get so frustrated by the way we are being treated, just like babies.

I am familiar with some of the witnesses and the UFO events they were involved in, which in some cases were not revealed to the public and were kept under wraps by the military. The Japan Airlines B-747/UFO encounter and the Malmstrom AFB missile shutdowns, which according to the Boeing Co., was caused by an external electromagnetic source, are well-known and documented and those cases were presented by the Disclosure Project.

In the case of the Malmstrom AFB incident, security personnel have stated that during the time of the shutdowns, a saucer-shaped flying object was hovering nearby. In 1975, UFOs made a repeat visit only this time two interceptors were scrambled. A senior FAA official brought along data and other evidence that proved the Japan airline incident took place as reported and the Minuteman missile commander of the Malmstrom AFB incident was also presented by the Disclosure Project as a witness.

I just hope after all this something comes out of all this. The problem is unless you know about the ufo subject you are just not going to know about the disclosure project. All this stuff about going to congress, i really dont know if it will. I really dont know what can be done to open peoples eyes. When the subject is on the news its always with a smile or a smirk on the faces of the news reader. How can they be like this when they no nothing about the subject. These are the people the skeptics love because they can say oh, it was a bird or a comet, and these people will beleive them, no matter how stupid it is. I dont know whats happening to the subject at the moment. In the uk i used to look forward every month reading the ufo mag, but that mag was stopped and now there is nothing, unless u look on the web. And now with computers, you can do a perfect fake. It can look so real. So when i see stuff now i really dont know whats real. I think its a very sad time at the moment for the subject. I feel something big needs to happen and happen soon.

The Japanese crew never reported NAZI markings the huge 'flying saucer' that was responsible for their aerial encounter and this incident was one incident presented by the Disclosure Project. Please feel free to post evidence that this was a NAZI flying machine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- <^>

JAL Flight 1628 Over Alaska

"In November, 1986, a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska, USA. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the Air Route Traffic Control Center in Anchorage, Alaska, had reported that the UFO had been detected on radar."

" Captain Terauchi was featured on numerous radio and TV programs and in People Magazine. Within a few months of these events he was grounded, apparently for his indiscretion of reporting a UFO, even though he was a senior captain with an excellent flying record. Several years later he was reinstated. The UFOs in this case were tracked on both ground and airborne radar, witnessed by experienced airline pilots, and confirmed by a FAA Division Chief."

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/JALalaska.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------ <^>

Wait the U.S. doesn't use Nazi markings?? Hold the presses!

Huh?

The official statement of stupidity: "huh?" haha

Now -- Greer is backed by the former CIA director, James Wosseley, a neoNazi, and by Claiborne Pell, a Club of Rome member who works closely with Prince Hans Adams of Lichenstein.

The alien invasion disinformation is promoted by the Vactican-CIA-Nazi international -- aka The Dragon Court. Keep in mind that the current Pope sits on an "interreligious council" with Neil Bush and other NeoNazi terrorist financers, as detailed by Wayne Madsen.

Prince Hans Adam of Liechtenstein and his Dragon Court details:

http://www.geocities.com/newworldorder_the...ragoncourt.html

Edited by drew hempel

The official statement of stupidity: "huh?" haha

Now -- Greer is backed by the former CIA director, James Wosseley, a neoNazi, and by Claiborne Pell, a Club of Rome member who works closely with Prince Hans Adams of Lichenstein.

The alien invasion disinformation is promoted by the Vactican-CIA-Nazi international -- aka The Dragon Court. Keep in mind that the current Pope sits on an "interreligious council" with Neil Bush and other NeoNazi terrorist financers, as detailed by Wayne Madsen.

Prince Hans Adam of Liechtenstein and his Dragon Court details:

http://www.geocities.com/newworldorder_the...ragoncourt.html

And you say these people here are loosing their heads. LOL. The link you supplied seems to just babble on about "proof jesus was a Dragon King. It is quite funny how they can even include the word proof in something that has no evidence anyways unless they can prove jesus infact did exist? Then the whole topic skews even more as they talk about people donating blood to become a vampire LMAO. Cmon now, lets not just read everything we find on google and say its proven fact. :yes:

Gotta love this quote taken straight from that retarded site

"Man is thoroughly stupid and dim-witted.
:tu:

To top it off this Dragon Court site is hosted by that petty Geocities site, I dont see even a milligram of evidence that any of this actually has taken place other then text on a page saying that it did.

The original manuscript copies of this material, written and distributed between 1993 and 1997, are in the keeping of the copyright holder's lawyers
Sorry i dont buy anything that comes with a copyright stating the original form cannot be distributed. Copyright for reasons because its too good for people to see the original of o.O

If the potential initiate's blood was shown to be of the authentic bloodlines (and no doubt sufficiently connected politically and economically) they too could join the ranks of the elite aristocracy and become a Vampire.

I wont buy that hogwash until there is evidence, like umm DNA showing that these people actually participated in this? You believe anything you read dont you drew lol. I read that this is bs, but i cannot supply the evidence cause its copyrighted. :w00t:

De Vere's goal is to reunify the old bloodlines and create a new Master Race, and no doubt reclaim their aristocratic authority. The elimination of the sub-races would have to be the next priority, as their evolutionary belief system dictates .

Is it A: A belief system, or B: Truth? Seems there is no definate awnser to it. This is so outlandish that i may as well claim im a vampire also :w00t:

Taken from the same website.

"Late 2002, according to the Dragon Court website, Prince Nicholas De Vere was suffering from acute paranoid schizophrenia."

Well, this would explain alot..

psssst.....drew....your inferiority complex is showing, maybe you read a book about it.

"inferiority complex" was a term coined by professor Eric Erickson -- a psychology professor at Carleton College in Minnesota.

Yep -- not only have I read up on that topic but I just biked 50 miles in Minnesota (including through woods with no trails and across a muddy farm!!) haha.

Some complex! haha.

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 25 2006, 05:24 PM' post='1364544']

Wait the U.S. doesn't use Nazi markings?? Hold the presses!

That's right! Note the German aircraft, which are based in New Mexico, are not saucer-shaped.

http://www.militaryaircraft.de/pictures/AF...B-Holloman.html

That's right! Note the German aircraft, which are based in New Mexico, are not saucer-shaped.

http://www.militaryaircraft.de/pictures/AF...B-Holloman.html

Yeah I just watched the Nick Cook UFO Evidence documentary from Channel 4 -- BBC -- He does extensive coverage of Dr. Clarke. Dr. Clarke emphasizes that the U.S. had over 10 military bases in the U.K. for the Cold War and the U.S. were flying UFOs -- only a few top M.O.D. would know what these were.

Nick Redfern's books get into this more -- including a very early sighting of a "black triangle" -- the same type of craft I had a close encounter with.

Nick Cook's documentary is REALLY excellent -- he even shows a demonstration of high voltage electrogravitic propulsion and also evidence for a pulsed generator system that can easily go Mach 5.

These craft, the Aurora, and the Triangle, have been clocked at 1200 mph!!

Nick Cook also shows the Bell experiments of the Nazis in detail -- it's an excellent addition to Joseph Farrell's new "SS Brotherhood of the Bell" book -- also published by Adventures Unlimited (like Acharya S).