Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debunking the Disclosure Project

drew hempel

And you say these people here are loosing their heads. LOL. The link you supplied seems to just babble on about "proof jesus was a Dragon King. It is quite funny how they can even include the word proof in something that has no evidence anyways unless they can prove jesus infact did exist? Then the whole topic skews even more as they talk about people donating blood to become a vampire LMAO. Cmon now, lets not just read everything we find on google and say its proven fact. :yes:

Gotta love this quote taken straight from that retarded site :tu:

To top it off this Dragon Court site is hosted by that petty Geocities site, I dont see even a milligram of evidence that any of this actually has taken place other then text on a page saying that it did.

Sorry i dont buy anything that comes with a copyright stating the original form cannot be distributed. Copyright for reasons because its too good for people to see the original of o.O

I wont buy that hogwash until there is evidence, like umm DNA showing that these people actually participated in this? You believe anything you read dont you drew lol. I read that this is bs, but i cannot supply the evidence cause its copyrighted. :w00t:

Is it A: A belief system, or B: Truth? Seems there is no definate awnser to it. This is so outlandish that i may as well claim im a vampire also :w00t:

Not only do I not believe in the Dragon Court of the Council of Princes of Europe but I'm totally against their fantasies of being an alien bloodline that secretly controls Earth.

But they do promote this view and they do control politics -- so it's easy to see why there are so many "true believers" on the internet -- people who do not have critical thinking abilities and rely on the increasingly heavy graphics of the internet.

Witness testimony on videos are not proof of alien spacecraft! haha.

These craft, the Aurora, and the Triangle, have been clocked at 1200 mph!!

I don't think this is a typo because now it's twice you've made the error in calculation of speed, which really highlights your lack of knowledge and understanding in high performance aircraft.

Edited by rapid7

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:33 AM' post='1365485']

Nick Cook's documentary is REALLY excellent -- he even shows a demonstration of high voltage electrogravitic propulsion and also evidence for a pulsed generator system that can easily go Mach 5. These craft, the Aurora, and the Triangle, have been clocked at 1200 mph!!

Mach 5 is a whole lot faster than 1200 mph so you had better check your source again. Also, you might want to check what a pulse-detonation engine really is, which is not the electromagnetic propulsion system that you are thinking of.

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:38 AM' post='1365491']

Yep -- we put ALL our top secret craft on public domain websites because we real smart ain't we! haha

Oh, I would say that especially since the F-117 has been a big attraction at airshows around the country. Besides, the F-117 is due to be retired in the near future.

Nick Cook's documentary is REALLY excellent -- he even shows a demonstration of high voltage electrogravitic propulsion

Yeah, very impressive, wait.. wasn't it just a bolser wood and paper model attached to a battery, which floated up in the air for a bit?

High voltage electrogravitic propulsion- :lol:

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:36 AM' post='1365487']

Witness testimony on videos are not proof of alien spacecraft! haha.

It is when they have the documented evidence to back up their testimonies.

You seem to have overlooked the data evidence surrounding some of those Disclosure Witnesses, data evidence which prove beyond any doubt the UFOs were not conventional aircraft.

Mach 5 is a whole lot faster than 1200 mph so you had better check your source again. Also, you might want to check what a pulse-detonation engine really is, which is not the electromagnetic propulsion system that you are thinking of.

ONce again basic logic has failed in your response: please show where I state Mach 5 is 1200 mph! You can't because I didn't. This is the 4th time I've caught you in misrepresenting what I posted!!

It is when they have the documented evidence to back up their testimonies.

You seem to have overlooked the data evidence surrounding some of those Disclosure Witnesses, data evidence which prove beyond any doubt the UFOs were not conventional aircraft.

Ah how you're statements have been tempered by the sheer disproportionate evidence in favor of secret "flying saucer" craft -- built in black ops -- NOT by "little green men" from Planet X!

Yes I totally agree with you -- the evidence shows witnesses of "not conventional aircraft."

So what's it been two weeks? Three? that we've debated.

FINALLY it's over. haha. WE AGREE!!

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:45 AM' post='1365559']

ONce again basic logic has failed in your response: please show where I state Mach 5 is 1200 mph! You can't because I didn't. This is the 4th time I've caught you in misrepresenting what I posted!!

Then, you had better check the way you post your messages.

Yeah, very impressive, wait.. wasn't it just a bolser wood and paper model attached to a battery, which floated up in the air for a bit?

High voltage electrogravitic propulsion- :lol:

Just go to any university library -- go to their public access computer -- and search "vortex pulsed propulsion" -- you'll find that this technology is now "public."

Guess what? WATER VAPOR is the most efficient fuel! Why? Because of the macro quantum properties of water -- expanded pressure causes a decrease in entropy -- against the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:46 AM' post='1365560']

Here's your top secret Nazi flying saucers: -- as featured in Nick Cook's documentary.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/silverbug.html

The Avro Car couldn't even fly! Also, the vehicle was no way capable of supersonic flight nor could it conduct right-angled maneuvers at 40 Gs yet years earlier, UFOs were doing just that over our nations capital and in fact, one was clocked at hypersonic speeds.

Sorry, but you will to find a better machine than the one posted in your link.

Then, you had better check the way you post your messages.

I supply really information -- not say "cover of book titles" claiming the book was published later than it really was! What a joke and sad attempt at obfuscation! haha.

Here's more "independent" and jacked-up demonstrations of electrogravitic technology:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

Now remember -- I had a very close encounter with a big, flat black triangle powered by this stuff.

The Avro Car couldn't even fly! Also, the vehicle was no way capable of supersonic flight nor could it conduct right-angled maneuvers at 40 Gs yet years earlier, UFOs were doing just that over our nations capital and in fact, one was clocked at hypersonic speeds.

Once again -- you're either NOT reading the link or attempting to spread disinformation that contradicts the link.

As I stated -- and will explain -- the end of Nick Cook's documentary shows a demonstration of the "silverbug" NOT the avrocar!! This difference is explained in detail in the link I gave......

What's wrong? read too slow! haha

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:49 AM' post='1365562']

Ah how you're statements have been tempered by the sheer disproportionate evidence in favor of secret "flying saucer" craft -- built in black ops -- NOT by "little green men" from Planet X!

The aircraft that you are thinking of is not capable of right-angled maneuvers nor hypersonic flight and those UFOs over Washington in 1952 had nothing to do with "Black ops." Certain areas over Washington are off-limits to aircraft yet the UFOs flew with inpunity right through the Prohibited Flight Zones without permission so those 10-12 UFOs could not have been Black ops' machines by any means.

There are areas where secret test flights are conducted and the airspace over Washington D.C. is not one of them.

The below craft is SHOWN in Nick Cook's documentary! haha. Anyone can watch it FOR FREE! (not like Greer's stupid disinformation campaigns).

From the link I gave (and that you didn't read):

Project Y-2 was begun by the Canadian John Frost, who was apparently in the loop on Nazi Saucer programs and was quite fascinated by them. It involved a "radial flow jet" engine design which was simply radical for 1955. As late as 1976 people were copyrighting ideas essentially identical to this 1955 design (see US Patent # 4,193,568). This aircraft was listed as being capable of over 80,000 feet and Mach 3 and able to hover at up to 18,000 ft. without using afterburners.

The aircraft that you are thinking of is not capable of right-angled maneuvers nor hypersonic flight and those UFOs over Washington in 1952 had nothing to do with "Black ops." Certain areas over Washington are off-limits to aircraft yet the UFOs flew with inpunity right through the Prohibited Flight Zones without permission so those 10-12 UFOs could not have been Black ops' machines by any means.

There are areas where secret test flights are conducted and the airspace over Washington D.C. is not one of them.

It was for 9-11 -- read Nick Redfern's books for details on the D.C. sightings.

Also read George P. Hansen's books for the dirt on Bruce Macabee (who "analyzes" the D.C. sightings -- this way maybe you will stop being an innocent victim of disinformation!!)

haha good luck grasshopper.

Here's more books to read: Nick redfern's last 4 books. Curt Sutherly's UFO Mysteries. Jacque Vallee's Messengers of Deception. John Keel's Operation Trojan Horse. George P. Hansen's "Trickster and the Paranormal" http://tricksterbook.com

Greg Bishop's Project Beta. Where was I.... oh yeah Joseph P. Farrell's "SS Brotherhood of the Bell" -- I just sold it to Booksmart in Minneapolis so you should be able to get that fairly cheap used.

His main sources: Igor Witkowski's book "The truth about the Wunderwaffe" (2003) Igor is interviewed in Nick Cook's documentary.

Geoffrey Brook's "Hitler's Terror Weapons" (2002)

Friedrich Georg's book "Hitler's Siegeswaffen, Band 2: Star Wars 1947, Teilband B (2004)

Critical Mass by Carter Plymton Hyrick (2004)

Karl-Heinz Zynneck's german book on the subject (Verlag, 2002)

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 05:06 AM' post='1365577']

Once again -- you're either NOT reading the link or attempting to spread disinformation that contradicts the link.

What's wrong? read too slow! haha

Of course not. I read the following information from that link and it is as follows"

"Project Y-2 was begun by the Canadian John Frost, who was apparently in the loop on Nazi Saucer programs and was quite fascinated by them. It involved a "radial flow jet" engine design which was simply radical for 1955. As late as 1976 people were copyrighting ideas essentially identical to this 1955 design (see US Patent # 4,193,568). This aircraft was listed as being capable of over 80,000 feet and Mach 3 and able to hover at up to 18,000 ft. without using afterburners."

When I read that, then I knew it was not capable of sustainied mach 3 flight because the engine's "TIT" would have exceeded the failure limits of the engine. The Russians had a problem with their engines on the MiG-25 Foxbat during its mach 3 runs to where both engines had to be replaced before its next flight.

Silver Bug

http://www.crystalinks.com/silverbug.html

name='drew hempel' date='Sep 26 2006, 05:13 AM' post='1365581']

It was for 9-11 -- read Nick Redfern's books for details on the D.C. sightings.

The events over Washington D.C. are etched in stone and not even Nick Redfern can change that history with an ink pen and expect it to stick. Commercial and military pilots, ATC personnel, meteorologist all concur that the UFOs were not what the Air Force claimed them to be. In 1969, the Air Force trashed its own false story on the Washington UFOs with its scientific report in 1969.

Also read George P. Hansen's books for the dirt on Bruce Macabee (who "analyzes" the D.C. sightings -- this way maybe you will stop being an innocent victim of disinformation!!)[/quote

I see your problem now, you spend too much time reading the wrong books.

Of course not. I read the following information from that link and it is as follows"

When I read that, then I knew it was not capable of sustainied mach 3 flight because the engine's "TIT" would have exceeded the failure limits of the engine. The Russians had a problem with their engines on the MiG-25 Foxbat during its mach 3 runs to where both engines had to be replaced before its next flight.

Silver Bug

Again -- this article makes the stupid mistake of conflating the Avro with the silverbug -- a difference clearly explained even in Nick Cook's documentary (I'm assuming that video is your medium of choice!)

Here's your explanation for the 1952 D.C. flap: http://www.shout.net/~bigred/UFOsWrit.htm

Also another logic lesson -- because I list about 10 books might indicate that I've chosen those books from a larger list that I've already read. I read ONE book a day -- which means cumulative knowledge based on previous stupid UFO books!

But then does any of that make up for my close encounter with a big black flat equilateral triangle powered by plasma propulsion?

Nope! haha.

Here's more "independent" and jacked-up demonstrations of electrogravitic technology:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

Oh yeah thanks for the verification

user posted image

Now remember -- I had a very close encounter with a big, flat black triangle powered by this stuff.

Even though you keep saying eyewitness testimony means nothing, I'll accept you did see a black triangular craft.

But did the triangle craft land and the pilots get out and explain to you the working of the propulsion system?

How do you know it was powered by this stuff?

I don't expect any proof but you can explain your reasoning.

Silver Bug

"Meanwhile with the Avrocar, the project used a much less sophisticated arrangement in a much slower and lower flying design. It did prove the control system devised for the Y-2/PV 704/Silver Bug and provided publicly acceptable "proof" of the flying saucer design. It was also used to proved "proof" that the concept was not feasable."

Oh yeah thanks for the verification

user posted image

Even though you keep saying eyewitness testimony means nothing, I'll accept you did see a black triangular craft.

But did the triangle craft land and the pilots get out and explain to you the working of the propulsion system?

How do you know it was powered by this stuff?

I don't expect any proof but you can explain your reasoning.

Look -- you post a photo that's his OLD results while his latest is 250 pounds plus lift. Again this is just one guy doing his own research. AGAIN YOU ARE BEING MISLEADING WITH PHOTOS -- CAUSE YOU CAN'T READ!! HAHA

Curt Sutherly's book gives the most details on the black triangles -- as well as Nick Redfern for further details. The black triangles were in use by the early 1950s. As I told you any university database, using I.S.I. web of science citation index will give you public NASA technology of vortex plasma propulsion. I can prove that -- next time I'm at the U of MInnesota.

Here's some excerpts from Kenn Thomas' interview with Nick Redfern about the first book -- as you can read -- in 1952 disinformation was a well known tactic in operation to cover-up top-secret black ops.

Q: Strange Secrets also addresses the way in which the US Government and the Nazis attempted to build Flying Saucer-like aircraft. Can you expand on this?

A: Yes. There have been long-standing rumours to the effect that the Nazis developed prototype aircraft in the latter stages of the Second World War that would broadly fit the classic description of a UFO or a Flying Saucer. Several such reports exist in the files of the FBI in the form of interviews with former Luftwaffe personnel, for example. Similarly, the FBI's records reveal that as far back as 1947, a number of FBI agents were personally convinced that UFOs were the product of a secret US programme that was designing and building Flying Saucer-like craft based on captured German technology brought to the US at the close of the Second World War and in conjunction with the Paperclip operation that secured the use of numerous German scientists for postwar research. But perhaps most eye-opening are the files we reproduce in the book from the US Air Force that show as far back as 1962, studies were being undertaken to try and build and deploy a fleet of battle-ready and fully armed Flying Saucer-style spacecraft that would orbit the Earth at a height of 300 miles for up to six weeks! We also show the way in which the CIA carefully exploited the UFO mystery as a cover for its covert U-2 flights at the height of the Cold War.

Q: In terms of content, what would you say is the strangest official file that appears in the book?

A: That would have to be the FBI's file on the Contactees. These, as I'm sure you're aware, were people who, in the 1950s and 1960s, claimed to be in contact with human-like aliens who wanted us to disarm our nuclear arsenals and live in peace. Many of the accounts are of an outrageous, bizarre nature and are very cult-like. And as strange as it seems, the FBI collated extensive files on many of these people who claimed alien contact. However, the Freedom of Information Act shows that the foremost reason for the FBI's interest and concern in these people was not because of the alien aspect of their stories per se. Rather, it was because several of the Contactees, such as the notorious George Adamski, were claiming that their alleged alien friends had a Communist style of government! Today this aspect of the FBI's investigations might seem totally unbelievable and unwarranted; but 50 years ago, at the height of the Cold War, J. Edgar Hoover dispatched agents to uncover anyone that might have Communist leanings; and this included the so-called Contactees. Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.

Q: It's been a long-standing and acknowledged fact that US Intelligence has spent a lot of time delving into the world of Remote Viewing or what might be termed Psychic Spying.

A: That's right. Our book includes a whole section titled Mind Games that includes 5 chapters on the way that research into the power of the mind as a potential tool of espionage has been studied in both Russia and the USA. Maybe strangest of all was the research that both the US Department of Defence and the Russian military carried out to determine if Extra-Sensory Perception - or ESP - existed in the Animal Kingdom. Their conclusions - reached entirely independently - suggested it probably did exist in some form in higher animals such as dogs. The US DoD report also focuses on the possibility of an afterlife in the animal kingdom and discusses various experiments that had been undertaken to try and ascertain this. We also show that in 1952 the US Department of Defense was briefed on the way in which extrasensory perception could be used as a tool of psychological warfare. On this later subject of psychological warfare, we also reveal the way in which the US Army exploited legends of Vampires, Werewolves, Witchcraft and Sorcery to terrify superstitious enemy troops on various battlefields in the Philippines and in Vietnam.

Q: Having conducted all of this research, what are your conclusions about the way in which the worlds of officialdom and the unexplained have crossed paths?

A: Well, it's quite clear from examining the files on ESP and Psychic Spying that this research was carried out purely to determine if, at the height of the Cold War, there was a chance that the phenomena could be used as a tool of espionage. Similarly, the FBI's files on the Contactees had deep Cold War overtones and related directly to FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover's concerns about Communism and the very real Soviet threat that existed at the time. And it can be argued that the British Government files on Crop Circles, Dowsing and the Foo Fighters were created largely as a result of the Nazi threat of the 1940s. And of course, the issue of lethal viruses and biological warfare as it relates to the Cattle Mutilation issue is one that is very relevant in today's post-9-11 world. But there are files in the book that are more problematic in terms of the motive for their creation - such as the CIA files on Noah's Ark.

Edited by drew hempel