Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Devil sightings?

Naveed

I want some info on sightings of "The devil", demons, or other similar things like footprints (you know the creepy kind devil.gif ) etc... I'd do the searching myself, but my computer doesn't like the good search engines. sad.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naveed

• Lionel

• Cufflink

• dancin'hamster

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Naveed, I can give you some brief details of a story told to me by my gran.

My gran, on my mum's side, used to live in Colne, which is in Lancashire, in the nothwest of England. The street was the old-fashioned terraced type, complete with cobbles (a bit like the TV show Coronation Street ).

It had been snowing one night, and what followed was experienced by quite a few of the people in the street. Loud footsteps were heard outside, and then bizarrely, across the rooftops! This went on for a while, then stopped.

Next morning, people in the street discovered hoof-prints in the snow, and more incredibly, marks up the sides of the houses, and across several of the roof tops!

It's hard to confirm the story, and people can panic, and let their imagination work overtime. Remember also, this was working-class England in the 1930s, when people were more superstitious.

But, it's still an intriguing story.

Hi Naveed -

Try these sites....

This site has information on the Historic Hoofprints at Bath. Which is in Bath, North Carolina.

www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/sections/ hs/bath/legends-hoofprints.htm

Also try devilstrampingground.com Which is a site on the Devil's Stomping Ground wich is also in North Carolina.

Hope you find these interesting.

Nxt2Hvn thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the links everyone. I'm also looking for actual like sightings or appearances etc.