Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If someone like Nostradamus appeared today

Raptor Witness

Take the prophet into custody and attempt to use said prophet for their own agenda.

maybe he is already here I just wish I knew who it was.

The only way a prophet will ever be able to make man believe is to perform miracles. Make fire come from the heavens so that man can see with his own eyes.

a prophet would not create feats of visible fury... the idea of a prophet is using ones intelligence to discern the appropriate information's from the sh** we have on earth. haaaaaaa.. scat.. very funny. a bunch of scat eaters. haa. anyway. raptor, you've finally done it.. and made sense. most excellent.

like I've said before.. acknowledging a prophet openly would not be of an advantage at this time. The feeling of importance isn't something a true prophet would have. He would be ego less, and understand certain...mechanics...to the human condition, and adjust accordingly.

and triad.. interesting story. Tunnels would indicate a [h]ole...yes, I can understand how that would be the only answer one could come up with. Tunnles would certainly be an advantage, though.

I'm not big on astrology, but here's the curious chart from 1962, which stunned Ms. Dixon.

IPB Image\

Hello Raptor Witness.

May I ask the meaning of the lower concentration of markings in Aquarius?

Good questions and comments Raptor.

Edited by childmind

someone would try to put him in the mental constitution, and when they find out he's really a prophet, the U.S. government sends out secret agents to kill him. :P I guess thats why there arent any more smart people in the world. SIGH.... :D

There's much truth to that. They will kill the Messenger, but not before the message is heard.

The Messenger already knows that he/she will die.

a prophet would not create feats of visible fury... the idea of a prophet is using ones intelligence to discern the appropriate information's from the sh**

:

(troubles of disharmonics/imbalance/broken symmetry) that we have on earth.

like I've said before.. acknowledging a prophet openly would not be of an advantage at this time.

The feeling of importance isn't something a true prophet would have.

He would be ego less, and understand certain...mechanics...to the human condition, and adjust accordingly

:

This person could be totally in Awe if it were suddenly brought to their consciousness, and the Ego would need adjust itself(as you have said)..accordingly.

They might not even had been a religious person, and the sudden revelation would be of a shock to them.

This Messenger would attempt to use The Knowledge to deliver the word of G-d.

You are correct, there will be no magic feats; the message is either accepted for what it is, or the consequences will occur.

The only way a prophet will ever be able to make man believe is to perform miracles. Make fire come from the heavens so that man can see with his own eyes.

The 'word' will carry this power. There will be no other miracles.

A modern prophet would be buried by the media if not by their government.

Most likely, 'extra-renditioned' for questioning. :hmm::blush:

Yes, Sean Hannity would certainly interrupt this person every five seconds, and ask him what kind of cool-aide he was drinking.

Let us hope, the Message doesn't have Fox News do the interview. :no:

Question about post #30 by RaptorWitness(I can't quote-reply to it for some reason) :no: :

R.W.,

What are you implying by using the primary colors to designate the geographical and magnitudinal order of these quakes?

Are you claiming a sequence foretold? I know the geometry, are you certain?

Nobody, not even the most fanatical of Nostradamuss disciples, has a clue what the passages might have meant before something acctually happens that might fit the "prophecy", then the retroprophets shoehornes the event to fit the "prophecy."

James Randi and Cheetham read one of the more famous translations of the quatrains, allegedly predicting the rise of Adolf Hitler to power in Germany. Neither translation seems to make much sense, but at least Randis recognizes that "Hister" refers to a geographical region, not a person. (Hister is an ancient name for the Danube region.)

One thing Nostradamus didnt "predict" was that he would become a one-man industry in the 20th century. Publishing houses will never go broke printing the latest predictions culled from his manuscripts. Money is the future.

In my opinion, G-d could choose anyone who understood the Law.

I believe I may have seen this message given in sequence on a physics website.

I copy it here for you. It seems the person is somewhat enraged at another member of the discussion forum................../........1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 :blink::no:

========================================================

There is a convergence occuring on this planet right before your eyes.

I've spelled this out elsewhere, but if you don't understand the message, I know there are other people on this board who have more than just a background in your science equations.

I know more than your science equations, and I know there is a price greater than you can vision if you cannot see the consequences of where man's road has taken him.

Knowledge means nothing if you destroy everything in the process.

Open Source Biology seeks the code of our D.N.A., and man thinks he can play with the codes,,,- where do you stop!?! Answer the question. How do you know when to stop?

You know that global warming is real now, because they want to toss some junk up into the atmosphere to reflect the suns rays.

What fuels the economic engine? What backs the military empire?

The last 100 years has been a history of Oil, & an Empire of MisGuided Ideology that says it can Consume the Earths Finite Resources without consequences. It even believes it can suck the blood from the Earth itself.

100 years centered around one False Ideal, summarized around a resource which the Ego needs to salve its desire to conquer and have all come quickly.

Thousands of years of man taking this same road, civilizations burying themselves one after another. The one who understands this can predict its cycle. It is simple to see.

The Logical Meaning of a Finite Construct such as Earth, is that we are to learn how to measure our actions and relationships with all things-- That is the Law= Balance=Harmony= Controlling What We Want= Understanding Consequences

What is the blood of the Earth? Where are the armies presently gathering?

What does Peak Oil mean to you?

There is a Logical Destiny of which the Ego of no restraint, can be predicted way in advance of its outcome! The rule is "I shall not want", yet we disobey it to our own harm,

and all else with it.

You want not to believe it, but it is true.

Everything must remain in within equitable balance or harmony, that is the nature of Order itself.

You even believe this if you are truly a physicist, philosopher, or mathematician.

So why do you mock the truth.

All please listen to this. I beg all of you with my heart.

I am at the most focused I've ever been in my entire life, and I feel a force so powerful flowing thru me, that it cannot be denied.

It could be here or elsewhere where I write this, but it seems most appropriate on a website whose collective knowledge here-in, can give credibility to what I am about to say.

I will preface with this: Man has caused his destiny by not abiding his pursuit of Knowledge. The Torah warns of the consequences to this. It also warns of the Ego and Materialism pursuit.

I've written this in a few replys this past week. They must be read.

If this message rings true, then act. We all must act immediately.

This is the Message:

I don't know how to say what I am going to say, without conveying the anything but the imminency(actually EMERGENCY!), of what I am asking and telling here.

The message I've been talking of late, is more than just about bringing peace immediately to the Middle East and the rest of the conflicted geo-political structure that controls all that is said and done on this planet.

This is about how the resolution of dis-symmetry(lack of harmony/balance)on an integrated inter-connected Universe(all the way down to our very atoms), have placed Earth in the path of destruction.

You must believe in the 'Immunological' nature of all things-- not just your Immune systems T-4 cells. Space does know! It is 'differentiated' by gravity. Gravity knows everything outside of itself(perfect 'order'/symmetry), and know that which is not 'of it'!

This is exactly like your Immune System!

Look at Saturn's brewing cloud! Saturn is our Solar System's T-4 Immunce system, and it is responding to Earth(integrated system logic), and will combine with the Gas from planet Jupiter(all gas!), to cause a Comet(The Destroyer), to resolve the situation on Earth.

You must believe this. The Comet is the 'immunological' response to the disharmony here on Earth.

================================================== ==========

The Oil and Water of the Earth is 'soiled'(literally), and is causing the chemical characteristics of the planet to change and become 'out of balance'-- even change its whole innate nature which makes it what it is.

I know but only the basics of the Periodic Table, and how inside the atom of each chemical, the thing that makes them uniquely different is their atomic # and weight.

Planck Time and Space, also exist inside the Atom, and change according to the other two(weight and #).

================================================== =============

Pay close attention to my words now, i I'm wrong on the paticulars, correct them so this makes 'physics sense'.

Just like the electrons jumping their specific orbit inside the atom, and the # of protons and neutrons changing accordingly(which changes their function and purpose),,,,,,,Saturn & Jupiter 'are listening' and responding to what is going on right here, and that is why that Comet Cloud is forming on Saturns ring.

Well guess who is ringing? Sorry, this is no Joke.

Global Warming is causing this, we have caused our doom.

Immediate action must be taken! Only 6 years in my calculations. The Mayan calendar supports this.

Fossil and Geological(logical! it always knows!), prove many cycles of man's stupidity to measure his actions with a Living Planet, and not respecting its Finite Nature, and polluting the mechanisms which keep its chemistry in balance.

To be honest based upon this response I did not turn white as snow, let me suggest another perspective.....

"I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

IPB Image\

Hosea 8:7 - For they sow the wind, and they will reap the whirlwind.

IPB Image\
Edited by Raptor Witness

I guess those ["dots"] didn't all sink in.

[book of Hosea - Wikipedia]

"The book may be divided into two parts, the first containing chapters 1-3, and symbolically representing the idolatry of Israel under imagery borrowed from the matrimonial relation; Hosea marries a prostitute, as the Lord said, "The people in this land have acted like prostitutes and abandoned the Lord."

The figures of marriage and adultery are common in the Hebrew Bible as representations of the relationship between God and the people of Israel. Here we see the apostasy of Israel and its punishment, with its future repentance, forgiveness, and restoration.

The second part, containing 4-14, is a summary of Hosea's discourses, filled with denunciations, threatenings, exhortations, promises, and revelations of mercy.

The unique contribution of Hosea is the extended metaphor of marriage in chapters 1-3. There is scholarly disagreement on whether the marriage is entirely symbolic or descriptive of actual events.

First, Hosea was directed by Yahweh to marry a harlot, and he did so. Marriage here is symbolic of the covenantal relationship between Yahweh and Israel. However, Israel has been unfaithful to Yahweh by following other gods and breaking the commandments which are the terms of the covenant, hence Israel is symbolized by a harlot who violates the obligations of marriage to her husband."

And as [Paul Harvey] likes to say, now you know "the rest of the story?"

IPB Image\
Edited by Raptor Witness

This thread is interesting. I've often wondered myself what would happen to another guy like Jesus/Mohammed/Confuscius/whomever if he/she were to see their statements/actions rise to similar acclaim (hesitate to say fame since presumeably that wouldn't be what they're after).

Bottom-line: if not at least discredited, that person would certainly be under some very heavy covert surveillance. I think the powers that be would be smart enough to keep him or her alive. Heck, they may not even be recognized. In this wacky age of Aquarius, kooks and quacks are a dime a dozen - they're almost camouflage.

BTW - the horn in front of that woman looks quite phallic.

Edited by TheOsirian

When God creates a myth, there is very little that mankind can do about it. It's sort of like pointing fingers at Moses or King David and saying, those "murderers," which they both were. However, you'll never hear a sermon preached on those "murderers," from any pulpit. Why, because God utterly destroys His enemies, and theirs, and writes history as He sees fit. God decides who His messengers will be on the earth, not men. The world is like a giant play. Should not the owner of the theatre have the right to pick the characters? Will jealousy change the final act?

It is with sincere kindness and humble words that I must warn you. ["By your mocks, shall your mayhem be magnified. By your taunts, will your torment tally."]

In Bible prophecy, horns always symbolize a nation's defenses.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Does anyone consider the possibilty that there is no longer a need for "one" prophet, which is ultimately a weak proposition for presenting essential truth to all of mankind?

Perhaps the distribution of the same exact truth to millions of enlightened humans on the planet would be a much more powerful and effective way of creating a shift of consciousness needed to reveal what is to come.

This is what I believe the master Jesus presented to us in speaking the words:

I am in my Father, my father is in you and you are in me.

With understanding, it can be said that there is no more functional purpose for a single isolated prophet when this one taught that we all have the ability to hear and understand God for ourselves.

One human being elevated above others leads to dangerous political manipulation.

This form of bringing revelation to the planet is no longer effective, as is evident by the posts in this thread.

Hm. Quite the interesting development. Yes, we ARE all puppets in this play, I DARE say!

Now, Let me use some kool smilies for effect!

:devil::alien::innocent::ph34r: YUP gott them all covered here.

One human being elevated above others leads to dangerous political manipulation.

Fully agreed 100%. I've always believed that if one or a group of "people" such as those past teachers reappeared, their best work would be done in raising other people's awareness (or just subtely presenting information allowing them to do so on their own). Otherwise, the drama and commotion it would cause in nearly every social circle would be far too dangerous.

Fully agreed 100%. I've always believed that if one or a group of "people" such as those past teachers reappeared, their best work would be done in raising other people's awareness (or just subtely presenting information allowing them to do so on their own). Otherwise, the drama and commotion it would cause in nearly every social circle would be far too dangerous.

Well said, but I will repeat what I've said here and elsewhere, before.

"In this age, what appears good at first, is really evil, and what seems evil at first, may really be good."

My family didn't flee religious persecution in the 1600's to experience it all over again at the hands of a reincarnated King George. We fled the United Kingdom to get away from the very tyranny resurrected by these white washed tombstones. The true patriots inside the government understand what the curious metaphors are about, and they know that the power helping expose the Beast and False Prophet is not of man. The lying propagandists will be defeated. Freedom isn't written on a piece of paper. Freedom is written on our hearts from God Himself. It is a gift from God, like grace and mercy.

I have been given a great sign to wait and pray for my country, and I have heard.

"I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

IPB Image\

Hosea 8:7 - For they sow the wind, and they will reap the whirlwind.

IPB Image\

I've quoted you before, and you give no answer?

Alright, your graphics are very revealing to say the least, so you have the 'knowledge'.

Sickle= The Harvest= Kronos/Time= Saturn

Your 'multi-color-string'=[__________]. I know what it is.

So now what Raptor? How do you think we stop the Destroyer from coming?

All of you know. We're going thru the same so-called mystical experience.

Its the Mirror of Time coming back to stare in our face. Duality will be reconciled soon.

The date is Nov 07, after that, we won't be able to regain the Earth's magnetic resonance as currently protects our Atmosphere. Global Warming= loss of atmosphere.

Look at any planet with no atmosphere, and you see its pock marked surface.

The Comet will shift its trajectory, and be pulled toward Earth slow but steady.

Nov 2012, Time will Stop for Earth.

*We need to tear off our pavement to let the Earth breathe once again, let our harvest be tilled by us. Aerate, Hydrate, Oxygenate. Do it now.

Does anyone consider the possibilty that there is no longer a need for "one" prophet, which is ultimately a weak proposition for presenting essential truth to all of mankind?

Perhaps the distribution of the same exact truth to millions of enlightened humans on the planet would be a much more powerful and effective way of creating a shift of consciousness needed to reveal what is to come.

This is what I believe the master Jesus presented to us in speaking the words:

I am in my Father, my father is in you and you are in me.

With understanding, it can be said that there is no more functional purpose for a single isolated prophet when this one taught that we all have the ability to hear and understand God for ourselves.

This form of bringing revelation to the planet is no longer effective, as is evident by the posts in this thread.

Violates the whole psychological dynamic of how people have been indoctrinated to accept a single authorative figure whose 'Will' is above all others.

Multiple Prophets voicing one 'Message' of truth would also conflict with 'convergeance theory', and the collapse/reconciliation of opposites that occur in this A-Temporal Time when our 'mirror' is looking back at us and our history.

There can only be 'One'. And there are no magic tricks, only 'the word of truth'.

Will people listen? Probably not.

if he appeared today, he probably wont make it pass his front yard.

if CIA doesnt snatch him, aliens will. and if aliens doesnt, then the mental hospital will.

but the questions is, if he did appear today, would u believe him?

Violates the whole psychological dynamic of how people have been indoctrinated to accept a single authorative figure whose 'Will' is above all others.

Multiple Prophets voicing one 'Message' of truth would also conflict with 'convergeance theory', and the collapse/reconciliation of opposites that occur in this A-Temporal Time when our 'mirror' is looking back at us and our history.

There can only be 'One'. And there are no magic tricks, only 'the word of truth'.

Will people listen? Probably not.

So your assertion is that because it "violates the psychological dynamic of how people have been indoctrinated" it can not occur?

Perhaps this psychological dynamic is exactly what will be transformed. Just because it is "how" people formed a perception of absolute authority in the past does not qualify it as eternal or even desirable.

Who said anything about multiple prophets. I was talking about enlightenment of the masses and a collective shift of conscious awareness of truth. We have somecommon truths we share as humans already, but they are grounded in what we know of our experience on earth. We have mass awareness that life on earth is not permanent and that we all have mortality. There are many commonalities of experience in human life. What varies are all matters speculative or subjective. We do not agree on the meaning of life or what lies beyond this experience.

It seems that in time, this will resolve itself. Just as we learned more about the universe when we discovered the earth wasn't flat. This once universally held belief is now laughed at as insane, and has been (very slowly timewise) converted to a universally held disbelief.

The same will evolve in human consciousness of our spiritual reality beyond this dimension. Eventually it will not be argued or debated but will become accepted truth, whatever the truth actually is. Just like the round earth, the truth does exist even if it is not universally acknowledged at this time in history.

Now if everyone could just stop killing each other over conflicting versions of the great "truth" we might all get there a bit sooner.