Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Law Of Attraction

ShaunZero

Also, why do poor people stay poor or get more in debt?

Ah..here we go now. It is all the fault of the poor that they're poor despite working their nether-regions off.

Yup..all we have to do is sit back and imagine all these checks just coming in and they'd be super rich. Blimey!

I will not deny that sometimes we make silly choices but at the same time we are born into situations we had nothing to do with.

Children are born into poverty or war ravaged regions..oh wait, that's their fault too, right? Because they all secretly wanted this to happen. Same with abuse too I suppose. Probably with biological conditions too. Heck, let's throw the science of genetics out the window 'cause all of our problems are because we wanted them.

Sorry but whenever people start raving about that silly movie "The Secret" I just gag and laugh at the same time.

Nothing gets done by thinking happy thoughts nor does your debt go away by ignoring your bills and go on a spending spree pretending you are really rich and that somehow when you are at the checkout someone is going to magically come by and say "Don't worry. I got this one.".

Reality rules. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away. Personal debt won't disappear just because you ignore the piles of bills and try to convince yourself there is no problem.

Sure..if you mess with people then at some point someone will bite back but this whole "law of attraction" as been so horribly skewed that it is now a source of ire with a touch of derisive laughter.