Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it with the Men In Black?

Jaguat

How come ( especially in the 60's and 70's) that people that advertised their UFO sightings were suddenly visited by Men In Black within three days of their sightings? And why were they always dressed in black and driving black, slightly outdated cars, and they rarely looked completely human? Please help shed some light on this.

How come ( especially in the 60's and 70's) that people that advertised their UFO sightings were suddenly visited by Men In Black within three days of their sightings?

Because they didn't feel they got enough attention from people after making up stories about aliens...

Edited by Raptor X7

Because they didn't feel they got enough attention from people after making up stories about aliens...

I like to think of it as possibly an Urban Legend but I have to be influenced to beleive it, mate! And it takes a lot of facts to do that!

I like to think of it as possibly an Urban Legend but I have to be influenced to beleive it, mate! And it takes a lot of facts to do that!

Hard to say, some say they're aliens, some say they're Government officials.

Not many serious researcher will touch the subject, thanks to the MIB films.

The cultural pollution surrounding MIB is just too heavy. :hmm:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/mib.html

Edited by rapid7

Not many serious researcher will go touch the subject, thanks to the MIB films.

That's true. The stories differ from one encounter to another. Here's a website in which showcases many stories and a history in retrospective of the MIB. It's pretty interesting actually.

Source: http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/meninblack.htm

It doesn't take much of a stretch of imagination to see how "not quite human" the humorless government agents are. They are pretty much robotic anyhow. Send them to talk to people who have had a weird experience and they are simply the icing on the bizarro cake.

How come ( especially in the 60's and 70's) that people that advertised their UFO sightings were suddenly visited by Men In Black within three days of their sightings? And why were they always dressed in black and driving black, slightly outdated cars, and they rarely looked completely human? Please help shed some light on this.

i think you're getting a bit confused. men in black was a sf-fi comedy starring wil smith

Never took the MIB seriously. After reading these articles I am questioning it. :hmm:

One question? Has anyone actually seen one themselves,because it seems more like an urban legend.

Perhaps they are rich important people that want to look good! :D

I have seen many people wearing black suits, but I think they were human.LOL :tu:

i think you're getting a bit confused. men in black was a sf-fi comedy starring wil smith

I do know about the film. But it was a spoof based on reported visits to people who had seen UFOs. If you do a little research ie Google you might be surprised at how often this supposedly happened.

:alien: I have read many accounts of MIB's. Anything is possible but who is served by them?The government? They act and look very strange.Oh yes,must be the government.LOL :rofl:

Have no idea, but I had a strange dream the other night. I've never dreamed of "aliens" that I remember.

The other night though, I dreamed of a convoy of white, unmarked large vans coming down a long gravel drive all stopping at a house I was alone in. Each one had a 'man in white' driving it with one alien being as a passenger dressed in what appeared to be a white hooded fur coat. This being stood about four feet tall. The face was cute. Reminded me of a simese cat as far as the features were concerned. In this dream, I don't know if they knew I was in the house or not, but I was scared. I kept trying to get a signal on my cell phone to call out and couldn't. I woke up, tried to return to the dream, and of course couldn't.

That sounds more funny than scary, lol.

the men in black belong to the goverment to cover up any evidence that extraterrestrial are actualy among us.they use intimidation and make people dissapear without a trace if they have to by killing them and here family and friends.

Hee hee... :P Glad it made ya giggle.... just kinda strange to dream of 'men in white' instead of black and "white aliens" instead of grey though. :wacko: Either way, it was scary. Thank goodnezz it was only a dream cuz it wOuLd be scerry for ANY kinda thing like that to really show up at your front door huh? :ph34r:

I read somewhere, cant recall the source, that women dressed in white would sometimes serve the same purpose as MIB. i cant confirm this with a link however. Perhaps someone else who has heard of this could help me out

Not many serious researcher will touch the subject, thanks to the MIB films.

ever thought of this maybe their alien being government officals. Working with our government to make us shut up.

the men in black belong to the goverment to cover up any evidence that extraterrestrial are actualy among us.they use intimidation and make people dissapear without a trace if they have to by killing them and here family and friends.

I do realise that but can anyone state a case where this actually happened?

Thats just it, there is no proof besides heresay and a bunch of #%$@@

I asked if anyone seen them for them self, and no answer. It seems that if someone in the government didn't want you to speak of what you saw, then yah i'm sure they would bring in the suits! Come on it could be about anything, and the whole alien theory (about the men in black) could be misinformation, which I think the governments do to take our minds off whats really important. Sorry if this is a bit confusing but men in black are all over, doesn't mean they are aliens!

Let the criticism come!

lol

By the way I wear black!

Edited by Withoutnight

Umm I dont know what to think about the men in black but I once had a dream of one hey. It was a few months after my Blue light dream. I dreamt that I was just sitting in a white room at a small white square table with a guy in black sitting right opposite me. Everything was white and he was leaning over towards me interegating me about what I could remember from the Blue light dream. It was just this long dream of me sitting with this guy who was yelling at me or something.. I dont really rememeber much but the reason the dream stood out for me was because it was one of the only dreams I've ever had where I have cried during it. I just sat there at the table crying because I didnt want to be there and was so freaked out. So yeah.. its like Ive dreamt of one and he wasnt very nice.

But yeah..

Edited by Kazahel

The Men in Black were seen and are remembered as truly malevolent individuals, despite their sometimes amusing quirks. More than 10 years after their last visitation, those who had invited the MIBs into their homes still remembered the very real feeling of danger in their presence.

Of course, MIBs were not unique to Point Pleasant; they had been well documented in earlier UFO lore and were being researched. Unlike Mothman, the MIBs sent a shockwave of fear through their contactees. As chronicled by Keel, they arrived in shiny black cars which, like their equally shiny shoes, seemed impervious to the weather.

As the MIBs passed themselves off as ‘officials’ involved in the UFO investigation, their aura of menace was combined with an absurd fascination for quite mundane objects. Keel’s most memorable example is that when offered Jell-O, an MIB saved a sample in a paper napkin, tucking it into his coat. They asked questions about common food items and their speech seemed somehow odd and disjointed. Most importantly, witnesses noticed the MIB had no ears, or seemed to talk without moving their lips. You’d think the witnesses would be terrified, having seen such obvious warning signs, but a strange calm prevailed until after the visitors left; only then did people realise how odd, even horrifying, their visitors were.

Were the MIBs just an interesting sideshow to the Mothman tales? Our team conducted interviews, looked for deviations from the original stories and then departed. One witness told us, as we were leaving her home, that she believed the MIBs’ veiled threats were very real and that anyone looking seriously into the phenomenon was placing themselves in harm’s way. There was little question in my mind that someone or something had toyed with anyone who had directly encountered a UFO. source

ever thought of this maybe their alien being government officals. Working with our government to make us shut up.

Hey, welcome back mckenna.

To answer you question, I don't know, it's beyond anything I've experienced so I wouldn't even like to even speculate. Doubtful..who knows?

I do know about the film. But it was a spoof based on reported visits to people who had seen UFOs. If you do a little research ie Google you might be surprised at how often this supposedly happened.

No seriously it was just a sc-fi film starring Wil Smith :tu:

Five years ago my son's and their friend came running home to tell me their was a dead body up in the alley wraped in a blue tarp I really though they were lying but never the less I went to see what they were talking about. Going back two days or so me and my neighbor were talking about a bad oder we have been smelling like maybe it was a dead animal or some thing anyway back to me going up to the alley with the boys,it was not far from our house as the alley was right in back of our home it was six houses up the way so here we go walking up and the closer we got the smell of some thing dead had gotton worse. I could see a blue tarp and alot of flys around it one of the boys had a long stick and went over to it and pushed some of the tarp off of it. Oh my God was the first thing I said it looked to be like a small decomposed body maybe a 6 or 7 year old I quick told the boys friend get away I'm calling the police. Well before that my neighbor was entering his yard when I called for him to come quick and he did he saw the thing lying on the ground wraped half way and said we have to call the police now that looks to be like a dead body. So I called the police it took two officer's no time to get there questions were asked and so on and so fourth the one officer went closer to remove the tarp and was frightened he stepped back then I saw him make a call after that he called the other officer over and they were talking about 45 min. later 3 black cars came driving up the alley 6 men got out wearing black suits YES BLACK SUITS. They went over to the police officers and 2 of them went over to the thing in the blue tarp. Well we though this was really odd so my neighbor who knew the one local police officer called him over and said What the hell is going on? At that point I was scared because 2 of the men came over to us and asked us did we unwrap the tarp I told my kids to back up go down the ally and he said I'M talking to you his face really scared the sh-- out of me cause he had no expression .I said no we did not touch it what is it please tell me its not a child. He told me that it was no concern of mine and to go home with my children and take the older gentelman with me well at that point I said WHAT! In the mean time they are putting yellow tape around the thing/body and had some kind of tool I dont know but anyway this guy told us that this dose not have to be discussed with anyone do I make my self clear,I just looked at him my neighbor took me by the arm and told me to come along we best go. Just to let everyone know I was 37 yrs old at the time and had a very clear head meaning I am telling you the truth and nothing but! I gain nothing in making this up but only to tell you I will never forget that day. Mean wile Im standing with my neighbor and boys down the ally in back of my house looking on to what they were doing when I happened to look at the licence plate on the back of one of the black cars GOVERMENT PLATE ok now Im really woundering what the hell that thing was. Hours later thay left after they wraped the thing in clear bags and some sort of container and put it in the back of the one cars truck like I said it looked like a small child because what I saw when one of the boys pushed off some of the tarp looked to be like a spine and ribs they also laid down this powder like stuff were it was laying and then off they went. The police also left but came down to were we were standing we said what was that all about the officer my neighbor knew said Willy thats my neighbors name I really dont know but I have never seen anything like it in my life, we were looking at him like what the ---- are you talking about he said that thing what ever it was had no head and no hands and only one foot but it was not a foot?? What we said? It looked like a claw the head and hands or what ever the hell they were they were missing as if they were cut off that was no human he said, PLEASE PLEASE Willy dont go running your mouth about this God knows what could happen to us and then he drove off. Again I'm telling the truth about this because there are men in black I've seen and talked to them. Yes many times Willy and I talked about this but now only the boys and I Willy died 2 years ago and we have since moved after living in that town all my life on the same old street. One of the police officer also moved I was told I think it was the one Willy knew. Well that is my honest story. MEN IN BLACK ARE FOR REAL. ( sorry for any typo errors I'm a little nervous when talking about this.)

• Like 1

No he looked to be human but he was short and to the point with words. he did have dark glasses on but I could see his eyes it was sunny that day so I guess thats why he had on shades. I still wish I knew what the dead thing was but I was glade to hear that it was not a child. Never the less I feel bad for it. Also the next day which was a monday I was coming home from work I park in the alley I saw people in white suits cleaniong the area dont know what that was about.