Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it with the Men In Black?

Jaguat

Just a possibility, but if it was a high level hit, as might be implied because of the number of FBI and the head and hands having been removed, then the longer you were seen talking to them and the more interest that could be seen on their faces the more danger you could have been placed in by an observer from a distance set up somewhere to watch the site.

Since it was such a bad choice of area for a body to be left, I would guess it was left there as a message for someone. If they had the time to remove body parts then they had time to pick a much better place if concealment was the intention.

Are MIBs somehow related to Majestic 12? Ive heard mentions of this Maj12, but am still unclear as to what it is. Do they have something to do with Area 51?

Ive also heard (brace yourselves, i feel silly even asking this) about lizard men that live in the core of the earth, who come out through the poles and, Im guessing, have some relation to the MIBs.

I appologize if these are retarded questions, but please bear with me. Im still new to this site, but im completely fascinated by what ive seen so far. Besides, what good is a conspiracy if you cant share it with someone who honestly wants to know? :blush:

That one posting about a dream involving Men in White kinda sounded like they were bringing Spaceman Icecream, like the kind you get at Cape Canavrel. I'd have kept them out, too. If you've ever eaten that stuff, youd never want it again either! ;)

Yea Bell-Angelique you could be right it still bothers me to this day I have lived in that town all my life and knew alot of people there and still do, its just what I saw under that tarp sends chills up my spine. Nothing else was ever said of this nothing in the paper on the news nothing not even Willy said any thing and I as a kid named him the town crier because he knew everything and everybody he got the news out before the press did and he was good at it too. We only talked about it between the two of us. I miss him.

Well you had good just cause to be freaked.

If you did not still get chills from remembering something so evil, then you might have a problem.

I'm pretty sure they were human. I did not pay attention to the other five guys my one son said the one near the body had some thing that had like a blue light on it and he was holding it over the body. but the man who talked to me and Willy he looked human. He had a very stern face.

If you were not afraid to write about the town and the people in power there at that time, the piece could also go under the True Crime thread.

yes I could do that but I do know the people in power that control that town and I dont want to go there with them .My family and I did move a year ago for many reasons but I still go back often. I have very good friends still living there and they also know the big wigs I dont want to cause problems for them. Got to go home now talk to anyone tomorrow.

Take a look at serpo.org some interesting stuff there, and somewhere on the site I believe I read a bit about mib, as well as lizard beings and other alien oddities. A rather large site.

Me

Goodto see some people are taking a valid interest in this. Even a director of the International Flying Saucer Bureau, Albert K. Bender, was visited by MIBs.(Mind you, the IFSB was pretty much a one man operation, but a well accepted one during the 50s) Some people say they are government agents, some say they are aliens masquerading as humans...........

• 6 years later...

MIBs are real who or what they are is unknown still.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they were human. I did not pay attention to the other five guys my one son said the one near the body had some thing that had like a blue light on it and he was holding it over the body. but the man who talked to me and Willy he looked human. He had a very stern face.

Probably just FBI.

Iv been interested in the MIB phenomena for a while now

• Like 1

QUOTE(Jaguat @ Sep 19 2006, 07:04 AM) 1355958[/snapback]

I do know about the film. But it was a spoof based on reported visits to people who had seen UFOs. If you do a little research ie Google you might be surprised at how often this supposedly happened.

No seriously it was just a sc-fi film starring Wil Smith thumbsup.gif

You know Will Smith spells his name with 2 L's right

Absolute fact!!! "Yesterday (May 22, 2011 Sunday) I was approached by two men. My daughter came running up to me when I was sitting in the garage she said 'Mom you have friends out here who want to talk to you.' I was thinking they were some religious people so I got up flipped my paintings over and walked out of the garage. One of the men was young about 20, tall and thin. He had a name tag that said Mr.Cambell on it. The other man was in a very nice black suit, wearing sun glasses even though the sun was going down. The young man said to me 'our friends sent us'.

I looked at him wondering what the hell he was talking about. In that moment of uncomfortable silence I asked: 'So did you guys think the world was going to end yesterday?' The man in the suit looked at the young man then looked at me and said 'only God knows when the end of the world will be.' He had the strangest accent I have ever heard. I said 'when the good lord wants to take me.'

The young man looked at my hand that was still holding the paint brush and said: 'Your Painting?'. I merely said 'yeah', I was unsure where this was going. The man in the suit says: 'What are you painting'? The man in the suit peered into the garage trying to get a good look at the painting. I told him 'A couple pieces'. Once again there was uncomfortable silence. 'So have you always lived in Sacramento?' the young man asked. I looked at him wondering how the hell he knew that and said: 'Yeah, Elk Grove.'

Then I asked: 'where are you from Mr. Campbell?' He looked at the man in the suit and then at me and said 'Arizona'. At this point the conversation went dead and they both looked at each other, then at me and the young man asked 'Can we help you?' I looked at him...like what the hell did he ask me that...and said: 'No Im fine.' Then they both looked at each other and turned and walked away not saying good bye or anything. I then sat down feeling like I had just stepped out of some time warp dizzy and a little nauseated.

Then I thought to myself what just happened? I got up and walked outside searching for these two men. I asked the kids that were playing out side and my daughter if they had seen where they went. No one knew. I walked around the complex trying to find them and they were no where to be found. Now what in the world was that? I immediately called Paul to tell him about what the hell just happened. I seriously thought maybe I had dosed off, but my daughter had seen them. I asked her today if they said anything to her and she said that their friend had been looking for me.

When I talked to Paul he had said that once he was on an investigation and an SUV pulled up and a women wearing all black got out and stared at him. Once Paul saw her she got into the vehicle and drove off. Paul swears up and down it was men/women in Black. This is when he was heading to Mount Shasta to conduct his UFO/Bigfoot Investigation. This is interesting..because did I mention we are going to Area 51 in June?

Been involved in research for over 40 years; in that time I have neither experienced anything MIB-related, nor know anyone who has.