Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is it with the Men In Black?

Jaguat

Absolute fact!!! "Yesterday (May 22, 2011 Sunday) I was approached by two men. My daughter came running up to me when I was sitting in the garage she said 'Mom you have friends out here who want to talk to you.' I was thinking they were some religious people so I got up flipped my paintings over and walked out of the garage. One of the men was young about 20, tall and thin. He had a name tag that said Mr.Cambell on it. The other man was in a very nice black suit, wearing sun glasses even though the sun was going down. The young man said to me 'our friends sent us'.

I looked at him wondering what the hell he was talking about. In that moment of uncomfortable silence I asked: 'So did you guys think the world was going to end yesterday?' The man in the suit looked at the young man then looked at me and said 'only God knows when the end of the world will be.' He had the strangest accent I have ever heard. I said 'when the good lord wants to take me.'

The young man looked at my hand that was still holding the paint brush and said: 'Your Painting?'. I merely said 'yeah', I was unsure where this was going. The man in the suit says: 'What are you painting'? The man in the suit peered into the garage trying to get a good look at the painting. I told him 'A couple pieces'. Once again there was uncomfortable silence. 'So have you always lived in Sacramento?' the young man asked. I looked at him wondering how the hell he knew that and said: 'Yeah, Elk Grove.'

Then I asked: 'where are you from Mr. Campbell?' He looked at the man in the suit and then at me and said 'Arizona'. At this point the conversation went dead and they both looked at each other, then at me and the young man asked 'Can we help you?' I looked at him...like what the hell did he ask me that...and said: 'No Im fine.' Then they both looked at each other and turned and walked away not saying good bye or anything. I then sat down feeling like I had just stepped out of some time warp dizzy and a little nauseated.

Then I thought to myself what just happened? I got up and walked outside searching for these two men. I asked the kids that were playing out side and my daughter if they had seen where they went. No one knew. I walked around the complex trying to find them and they were no where to be found. Now what in the world was that? I immediately called Paul to tell him about what the hell just happened. I seriously thought maybe I had dosed off, but my daughter had seen them. I asked her today if they said anything to her and she said that their friend had been looking for me.

When I talked to Paul he had said that once he was on an investigation and an SUV pulled up and a women wearing all black got out and stared at him. Once Paul saw her she got into the vehicle and drove off. Paul swears up and down it was men/women in Black. This is when he was heading to Mount Shasta to conduct his UFO/Bigfoot Investigation. This is interesting..because did I mention we are going to Area 51 in June?

Sounds like you could have more stories to tell us.

• Like 1

I know for a fact that MIB`s all wear Ralph Lauren clothing and Gucchi Sun glasses,wit-da Bomb Shoes that have transmitters in the heals. And Now drive the New Mini-Van by Bentley ! just Dreaming of a Black Christmas ! :whistle: JUst like the one that we had last year !

I know for a fact that MIB`s all wear Ralph Lauren clothing and Gucchi Sun glasses,wit-da Bomb Shoes that have transmitters in the heals. And Now drive the New Mini-Van by Bentley ! just Dreaming of a Black Christmas ! :whistle: JUst like the one that we had last year !

Yeah this comment is great help

Like the facts ,just the facts R4z3rsPar4dox its whats makes this place rock ! As for Real MIB`s they exist in only the minds ,and movies !

Here's a creepy Men in Black case which happened in my hometown of Bolton in 1976:

MIB1.JPG

On the evening of Monday January 23, 1976 17-year-old Shirley Greenfield (a pseudonym) was on the bus returning from the office she worked at in Bolton to her new home on the West Pennine Moors, a part of the range of hills known as the Pennines, just outside the town. This is a part of Britain that has been fraught with UFO activity for many years.

Shirley got off the bus at 5.20pm. It was almost dark and the streets were quiet. Her walk from the bus stop to her home took less than ten minutes and she was nearly home when she noticed two lights cavorting over a reservoir. In seconds, the lights swooped down on her to become a metallic disc directly overhead, possibly thirty feet across and spinning like a top. It was as if they had picked her out amongst the gloom of the streets. An invisible force pressed her hard to the ground. Metal fillings in her teeth "vibrated" and a tangy taste filled her mouth. Shirley feared that this unseen "force" would crush her. One half hour of "missing time" was noted when she arrived home, terror-stricken and unable to speak from the shock of the experience.

West_Pennine_Moors_2169488b.jpg

The West Pennine Moors just outside Bolton

The event was reported to the police, who refused to investigate and turned the story over to the media. Not seeking publicity, Shirley refused to cooperate with the local press and turned down a lucrative offer for a filmed television interview. Her health had deteriorated and she took to her bed for several days with muscle aches and nausea and vomiting. Her eyes hurt and watered and were quite red. She had unexplained burn marks on her arm and side, as well as a strange purple rash on her neck and shoulders. In her mouth, top dental fillings crumbled into powder and fell out, while some bottom fillings became embedded into the gums.

On Monday, February 2nd, Shirley’s mother intercepted a telephone call from a man who would only identify himself as "someone who investigates these things" that asked about her daughter's health and whether any marks had been left on the girl's body as a result of her ordeal. The mother put the caller off.

At 7:00 PM on the following evening, two men arrived at the Greenfield home and demanded "to interrogate" the girl. Both men appeared about 40 and wore crisp black suits and denied being either UFOlogists or journalists. The father initially refused to let them in. One man, tall and fair, almost blond, did all the talking and sternly responded with, "If you do not let us in now, we will come back later and make Shirley speak to us."

Neither man used names. Both had an air of authority and conducted themselves as if they had every right to do and say whatever they chose. The silent partner sat on a chair and held a square black box with no visible moving parts. It was said to be a high-tech recording device. Although this intense grilling session lasted three hours, at no time was any recording tape changed.

The tall one was rude to the point of aggression.

This visit ended with a threat to be silent.

"You must not talk about this matter. It is in your interests not to do so. Nobody will believe you, in any case. In particular, you must not talk to UFO investigators."

The pair left in a large black car.

Mr. Greenfield still wonders, "You know, I have never been able to understand why I did not throw them out. Why I let them hound Shirley for hour after hour. I would normally not tolerate something like this. Why did I let them do this thing?"

The mother was creeped out by the man who had not spoken all night. He continually stared intently at her daughter the entire evening.

These mystery men telephoned the very next day and again a week later. They were still concerned about whether or not the girl had any unusual marks on her body following her ordeal. Shirley finally admitted that, yes, there were marks, but they were gone now. This seemed to satisfy the visitors. They did not contact the family again.

Under the auspices of Dr. Albert Kellar in Manchester, Shirley was hypnotized and asked to relive both the UFO sighting and the visit by the two Men in Black. She reacted in absolute terror to the visit by the MIB and the doctor was forced to abandon the experiment because her vital signs rose to dangerous levels. Even so, Shirley offered a possible clue:

“I don’t understand... He’s talking to me twice.”

This MIB had supposedly interrogated her on two different levels. During the visit, messages had acted upon her subconscious mind in a form of subliminal communication. This advances notions of mental hypnotic suggestion and those Experiments in Distant Influence documented by Dr. Leonid L. Vasiliev.

To read the whole of the story then you can read it here: http://en.calameo.co...03723ce7208c422. This page has the whole of Jenny Randles' book "The Truth Behind Men in Black". Jenny Randles, who was born a man, was born in the Rossendale Valley near Pendle Hill, a part of the Pennines which is famous for its witches. She is the former director of investigations with the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA), serving in that role from 1982 through to 1994, and has written a number of books on paranormal occurrences which happened in the North West of England and elsewhere.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun