Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Pic 2

djdodo

Do you think that this could be real?

It looks like if the alien was hurt .. you know .. he might had an accident or something? dontgetit.gif

I never saw anything like it ph34r.gif

user posted image

user posted image

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phantom

• djdodo

• Blood Angel

• RaZenKane

Its a fake dj, sorry to burst ye bubble, take a look.

1st picture the head isn't well textured like skin should be i don't think even aliens have perfect complexion. And note the nipple which i will come to in just a bit.

2nd picture its the body of a human male, a boy thats been starved or died a few days previous, (don't forget the nipple as grays are supposed to be genderless and not be able to reproduce normally why have nipples no young to feed)

3rd pic note the convinient damage around the groin, interesting that his how genitalia has been destroyed where as if it was a proper crash victim he would be horriblys mashed, just like his genitalia, unless of course this particular gray was riding a bike and POSTED himself (trust me that hurts) why is only his groin damaged but his abdomen remain intact?

Most of these pictures are make up, latex, and a dead corpse, and besides i think i read somewhere that this was a fake done by russians to show how easy it is to fake such a thing.

(don't forget the nipple as grays are supposed to be genderless and not be able to reproduce normally why have nipples no young to feed)

Dude, that makes no sense.

Men have nipples, although they don't feed babies with it. And why wouldn't cloned babies eat? Ofcourse cloned babies still eat, hence the need for nipples.

Edit:

I'm not making a statement about the authenticity of the pictures, though. I'm not qualified to do so.

Edited by Phantom

3rd pic note the convinient damage around the groin, interesting that his how genitalia has been destroyed where as if it was a proper crash victim he would be horriblys mashed, just like his genitalia, unless of course this particular gray was riding a bike and POSTED himself (trust me that hurts) why is only his groin damaged but his abdomen remain intact?

Although I don't believe that these photographs are real; I do have to take issue with your points. Phantom already took issue with one, so I will take up another...

As to your 3rd point: Do we really know what an Aliens groin looks like? To me, the "damage" to the area looks more like a form of pubic hair. Although, admittedly, an otherwise hairless ET with groin hair is a VERY disturbing idea. blink.gif

Like I said, I believe the pics are fake... but not for the reasons you cite.

I have seen similar things on television. Quite scary. The show had alot of strange little beings dancing and signing. The main characters were this frog and bipedal pig who were in a romantic relation nship. There was another stranger alien who kept saying " wukka-wukka wukka." I think it was some sort of alien communication code.

Gasp! The invasion has already begun!

I believe these are pictures of an exhibit in the Roswell Museum in New Mexico, however don't quote me on that. There are several sets of similar pictures doing the rounds, I'm pretty sure this one is actually nothing more than a museum piece relating to the Roswell Incident.

You're right, Gareth, those are pictures of the 'dummy' on display at the Roswell Museum. The pictures were touted by Penthouse magazine as being real, and everything exploded from there. Here's a link to the story;

CLICK HERE

Magikman cool.gif

How do you know about greys ?? there skin texture, there genderless, and have no nipples (bummer) ? or is this your guess, just curious original.gifalien.gif

Yea I think it's silly to base whether a pic is real or not on unknown facts.

We do not know anything about greys, so all the *theories* can in fact be wrong.

They are not "supposed" to be able to reproduce normally? That is just an assumption since they are supposed to be very advanced.

It is still very likely that they do reproduce normally. And even if they do make their kids in labratories or whatever, perhaps aliens still use sex for pleasure?

Just b/c a species thought of some way to have kids without intercourse, doesn't mean they wouldn't still wanna have sex. Therefore maybe they never evolved to not have their sexual organs. I'm sure if humans succeed at cloning kids without intercourse, we will still continue to have sex. Therefore our bodies will never evolve to not have these organs.

And yea maybe their skin texture is different than ours. All living things have different types of skins. Look at fish, worms, alligators, foxes, etc. Everything has skin/coat fit for what their lifestyle and environment is. So depending on the way Greys live, maybe they don't need the same kind of skin as humans.

So we should not be judging the authenticity of alien pictures based upon myths. We don't know anything definite about aliens. Their skin, how they reproduce, what their reproductive organs look like. So who's to say what is definite about what a grey's body looks like?

Ok, we have already established that the photos are fakes, but to explain my post heres a few pointers:

Greys are described with having no genitalia or gender, greys are described to reproduce with cloning, greys are described with no nipples, i was basing my description of the faked photos on these assumptions, sure blast away, but you know i never actually said that i knew for a fact what a grey looked like. So umm don't blast me on that mmk?

please guys, "greys" is a little harsh. Be politically correct. if these are in roswell, then they are Alien Americans. tongue.gif

please guys, "greys" is a little harsh. Be politically correct. if these are in roswell, then they are Alien Americans. tongue.gif

lol laugh.gif

I didn't know that they had their own nationalities grin2.gif

Are these pics from that supposed alien autopsy from the late forties ?

My grey has nipples.

lmao alien.gif

Edited by Mentalcase

Are these pics from that supposed alien autopsy from the late forties ?

no mellow.gif

• 1 month later...
tongue.gifgrin2.gif It's faked.

Ah well , I think its safe to say this thread has had all that needs to be said said . Its fake , we know , so bah .

Just wanted to add that some poster mentioned that the other forms of extra-terrestial life forms might still have their genitalia with regards as a recreative purpose. Your assumptions are as good as any I guess, but we must never forget that an alien being is in all senses of the word 'alien', this includes our anatomy and physiology. They might reproduce using spores, or some unheard method of conception such as energy waves. Hell even if they reproduce like us it might not be a pleasurable experience. Anybody seen K-Pax?

who confirmed it was a nipple?!