Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My house.. Activity.. NAWWWW

NoahJaymes

Alright, most who know me, knows I would never make anything up. However today, something caught my attention. Give you readers something worth reading.

Ever since I have moved into this house, weird things have been happening. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, blow it off as something explainable. However, my roommate who is a huge skeptic confronted me a week ago about something he himself encountered.

I was gone, he was here by himself. He was out in the livingroom watching TV and decided to go to bed. He turned the TV off and proceeded to bed. 5 minutes later he came back out to get something to drink and he noticed the TV suddenly turn off as if someone was watching TV. He walked out in the livingroom thinking I was home and noticed I wasnt there. He went to my room, wasnt there either. He didnt feel scared, just couldnt explain it.

I myself when I first moved in back in July had weird things happen. I mean its nothing and which can be explained I think....anyway...When ever I was laying in bed, it felt as thought someone was rubbing my head. I could literally feel my hairs move and it felt very relaxing. Sometimes I would even go to bed wearing a beanie to see if I would get the same thing...Still happened. It wasnt a bad feeling, but I embraced it...I mean hell, it felt good and put me to sleep!!

Earlier I was on the phone with a friend, we were talking about football and then I thought she whispered something to me, clear as day. Here is the dialogue:

whisper: mumblemumble "couldnt make it out

Her: Yeah ok

Me: What was that?

Her: I said Yeah ok

Me: Nah before that.

Her: I didnt say anything why?

Of course I ruled it out as me picking up someone else's convo, even tho I was on my home phone.

Anyway, today my roommate and I were watching Smallville season 5 (its the bomb s***)...It was still daylight and the light through the bathroom window was shining into the hallway. Out of the corner of my eye I seen what would appear to be the shadow of someone in the bathroom. The roommate is sick as hell and was laying on the floor and the window in the bathroom is too high up for anyone to walk by. Im not ruling out birds, for I tried to make sense of it..infact I didnt take a second look.

Last but not least...I went to bed around 8pm, no I am not that old, I just been sick. Anyway, I woke up around 11pm. Went to the bathroom, I always always close the door and lock it, otherwise I can not go, im weird like that. On my way out i went to open the door and it suddenly opened on its own. Still locked mind you. The way my house sits, the bathroom door when not shut will always be all the way open...its like we are on a slant or something. I took a video from my cellphone, its not too good, however it shows that the door if not shut will open on its own.

So, what I am saying, is the door had to of been shut all the way....then when i went to open it, it suddenly opened on its own. I cant explain it..No i did not have a string to the top of the door pulling it in the video...it was not altered in anyway, I can take better ones if you want....but this was just an example and my phone can only record up to 20 seconds at a time.

DoorTest

AFter all this happened, I came into the computer room to write down what happened....I had an im from a friend who is has shocked me before with her sensitive aspects, her Im...well I will copy and paste:

Amber howell: i dreamed of the old lady last night

The dream of the old lady she is referring to a reoccuring dream dating back to may. Her house has a lot of activity, and the former tenant was an old lady who passed back in 01. She still gets mail at the house. Anyway, that is what we first thought...However back in may, amber had a dream of a house, similar to that of my house of an old lady within the house....Just weird how after all that happened, i came to find the im on my computer...

I know this sounds kinda crazy and definately can all be explained....Im not at all worried, just thought Id give you guys something else to read on personal accounts :)

Edited by NoahJaymes

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• sharks213area

• Bella-Angelique

Alright, most who know me, knows I would never make anything up. However today, something caught my attention. Give you readers something worth reading.

Ever since I have moved into this house, weird things have been happening. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, blow it off as something explainable. However, my roommate who is a huge skeptic confronted me a week ago about something he himself encountered.

I was gone, he was here by himself. He was out in the livingroom watching TV and decided to go to bed. He turned the TV off and proceeded to bed. 5 minutes later he came back out to get something to drink and he noticed the TV suddenly turn off as if someone was watching TV. He walked out in the livingroom thinking I was home and noticed I wasnt there. He went to my room, wasnt there either. He didnt feel scared, just couldnt explain it.

I myself when I first moved in back in July had weird things happen. I mean its nothing and which can be explained I think....anyway...When ever I was laying in bed, it felt as thought someone was rubbing my head. I could literally feel my hairs move and it felt very relaxing. Sometimes I would even go to bed wearing a beanie to see if I would get the same thing...Still happened. It wasnt a bad feeling, but I embraced it...I mean hell, it felt good and put me to sleep!!

Earlier I was on the phone with a friend, we were talking about football and then I thought she whispered something to me, clear as day. Here is the dialogue:

whisper: mumblemumble "couldnt make it out

Her: Yeah ok

Me: What was that?

Her: I said Yeah ok

Me: Nah before that.

Her: I didnt say anything why?

Of course I ruled it out as me picking up someone else's convo, even tho I was on my home phone.

Anyway, today my roommate and I were watching Smallville season 5 (its the bomb s***)...It was still daylight and the light through the bathroom window was shining into the hallway. Out of the corner of my eye I seen what would appear to be the shadow of someone in the bathroom. The roommate is sick as hell and was laying on the floor and the window in the bathroom is too high up for anyone to walk by. Im not ruling out birds, for I tried to make sense of it..infact I didnt take a second look.

Last but not least...I went to bed around 8pm, no I am not that old, I just been sick. Anyway, I woke up around 11pm. Went to the bathroom, I always always close the door and lock it, otherwise I can not go, im weird like that. On my way out i went to open the door and it suddenly opened on its own. Still locked mind you. The way my house sits, the bathroom door when not shut will always be all the way open...its like we are on a slant or something. I took a video from my cellphone, its not too good, however it shows that the door if not shut will open on its own.

So, what I am saying, is the door had to of been shut all the way....then when i went to open it, it suddenly opened on its own. I cant explain it..No i did not have a string to the top of the door pulling it in the video...it was not altered in anyway, I can take better ones if you want....but this was just an example and my phone can only record up to 20 seconds at a time.

DoorTest

AFter all this happened, I came into the computer room to write down what happened....I had an im from a friend who is has shocked me before with her sensitive aspects, her Im...well I will copy and paste:

Amber howell: i dreamed of the old lady last night

The dream of the old lady she is referring to a reoccuring dream dating back to may. Her house has a lot of activity, and the former tenant was an old lady who passed back in 01. She still gets mail at the house. Anyway, that is what we first thought...However back in may, amber had a dream of a house, similar to that of my house of an old lady within the house....Just weird how after all that happened, i came to find the im on my computer...

I know this sounds kinda crazy and definately can all be explained....Im not at all worried, just thought Id give you guys something else to read on personal accounts :)

For the past 6 months i've had the same feeling like someone or something is touching my head and it also feels like someone is touching my forehead with a feather or something. I don't know what is but it doesn't scare me or anything.

Interesting Noah!

Tingling on the hair is what I call it, I get that alot, sometimes it extends right down and across my forehead and nose as well. That's what positive spirit energy feels like when one draws close to you or touches you :) And it does bring feelings of comfort and warmth...

Edited by Anvil

Your house wouldnt happen to be on a slope would it? Looks like the door is swinging open from gravity, especially when you pushed it shut in the video. Im not saying the its not possible, we have a door in our house that opens on its own almost nightly.

Sounds like there could be lots of rational explanations for everything.

However, you could always break out some holy water.

Yea, it is on a slope, but what i am saying, is that it was completely shut and locked. I finished washing my hands, walked to open the door and then it suddenly started opening. If it wasnt shut to begin with, it would have been fully open due to the slope.

Yes, as I have said AW, I feel most can be explained....I do think something is in here though, too coiencidental (sp).

Hmmm, hard to say if anything is happening or just your mind playing tricks on you such as me thinking that my cursor was moving by itself across my monitor screen.

Atleast it doesn't seem like anything evil if something is in your house. Sometimes little things will happen that your mind can't seem to find a rashional explaination for and as more and more things start to happen you start to get paranoid and then your almost looking for things to happen just because you feel it's something paranormal or whatever you put into your head.

Something may be happening at your home or maybe not. Sometimes it's possible to think you've locked a door and shut it properly only to find out that you didn't close it all the way.

Keep us updated.

Adjust your hinges on door , and lay off of the coffee/energy drinks/and or any adrenaline medication...

There are a lot of medications , drinks , things like that that give you the feeling of your hair tingling ( I think many of us know what I mean)

:)

Edited by rob lester

This is just me, but when I had bizarre things going on in my home, (and I question that being a mistake) I asked (in prayer) for a confirmation. If it is confirmed there leaves no room for doubts. When before I did this, I thought it was just me and anxiety. After I asked for it to be confirmed, it became blatant, but not to me only, but also my entire family, and even those who came to visit. I wanted it confirmed so I would then know if I needed to see a Dr. or get a priest...

The door appears to me to be a slope issue.

Interesting Noah!

Tingling on the hair is what I call it, I get that alot, sometimes it extends right down and across my forehead and nose as well. That's what positive spirit energy feels like when one draws close to you or touches you :) And it does bring feelings of comfort and warmth...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets that. I usually pass it off as my nerves doing something strange. My nerves will occasionally make certain parts of my body twitch, like they're being electrecuted for up to 30 mins at a time.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets that. I usually pass it off as my nerves doing something strange. My nerves will occasionally make certain parts of my body twitch, like they're being electrecuted for up to 30 mins at a time.

I take those caffine pills on heavy work- no sleep hours and my body goes ballistic, I think im seizuring or something.... eeeek.... the first time, I could have swore I was having a stroke... buy anyhoo.

Hi Noah,

I know what it means to have wierd things happen around your home, and yes I am sure everything has a reasonable and pluasable explantion, but....! :devil:

My grandfarther used to chat to the ghosts alot. I cannot see them but I am sure I can "sense" them as I get serious cold shivers down my spine. When we moved in I told my folks things are not OK with this house.

A good few years ago, I was home a lone with our dog, a german shepard. :( I was in the living room watching TV. The passage leads off the living room to the bedrooms etc.

The dog was lying on my lap. She suddenly look down the passage, her hair stood up and she started that really verocoius growl that dogs do when confronted with an entruder. She stood up walk the the begining on the passage, stood and just stood there. She started to growl even worse and bear her teeth. As fast as it began, she stoped, climbed back on the couch and lay on my lap again. The whole episode lasted 10min max, but in that time I think I changed my rods 20 times LOL. :D

The above was the only serious incident that I can recall, apart from "seeing" cars come up our driveway, but never anything there. I always put that down to us living on a main road and that was just reflections.

I sympathise with all you out there, who have wierd things happen to you. Try telling your mates and you become the laughing stock of the group :D .

This is a great websight as you know that you are not alone, and that you can chat to others with similar experiences. :tu:

You are familiar with and have the calmness to figure things out. Right here you have read about others who have the experience of having their head rubbed at night. I am sure you are aware enough to know if you closed the door all the way. If it wasn't and we talking of gravity with it being on a slope I don't think the door would have managed to stay shut until you were about to open it. Anything is possible and it is great not to jump to conclusions. However, you know from experience that when the list of little mishaps gets to long then it is time to take a stand one way or the other (either something strange is going on or it is just explainable events). If not, it lets to second guessing every move we make and even our own sanity at times. I know this isn't bothering you and you wouldn't let it get to that point, this is just a gentle reminder. :blush:

eh it's not really like that Opus, It's not a twitch or from something inside like a nerve or muscle, it's more like the lightest touch you can possibly imagine or like a feather as was said before.

Film yourself on the bed with infrared.

If something is coming to you regularly it would be a great opportunity.

I am surprised that you have not mentioned already setting it up.

I felt it pretty good last night. Tonight im going to set up the camera and see what I get. If anything

Now this is exciting.

I hope you get a good pic! :clap:

Adjust your hinges on door , and lay off of the coffee/energy drinks/and or any adrenaline medication...

There are a lot of medications , drinks , things like that that give you the feeling of your hair tingling ( I think many of us know what I mean)

:)

Be nice.

There are also spirits that make contact by that gentle hair stroking feeling, (I think many of us know what I mean).

Hey noah,when you feel the tingling on ur head , do you feel it all over ur head or just a certain spot? I feel it mostly on the top center of my head and on my forehead.