Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Wife Of Jesus

Metalix Knightmare

• 2 months later...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bathory

• Spartan

• Magikman

• Novo

Hey there I find it odd that someone would say " it wouldn't matter if Jesus had a wife or not it dosn't change the bible at all " DID YOU EVER READ THE BIBLE? If Jesus Had acted out his life like a mortal man giving onto the everyday normal life style such as I don't know not being a god then what a weak backing the church would have to build faith , And If any of you had read the DaVinci code Dan Brown clearly states that FAITH ( aka christianity ) is the belife in things that can not be proved. So why dismiss the Idea of Jesus being married? why not have Faith in it!

1st;My brother Jesus Christ or Emmanuel,did not have a wife,becouse he would of listened to our Holy father and get married,wich it would have been a big event,big enoughf to wright in the bible.

2nd;My brothers intentions on earth was not to live like a normal man and get married and all that stuff.

3rd;i dont think you can find a woman who is not possesed those days,and even more now.(jokenly;';'; if i was to get married i bet i have to get rid of a few demons from the woman today,hahahahaha)

4rth;grow up you anti christ ass holes,if you cant answer becouse the demons are also in you,than dont answer posts on JC,

THAT GOES 4 ALL OF YA devil.gif

huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Omfg ....

Note to atheists ect : The above statement does not reflect the mainstream mentality of creationistic believers .

Australia apologises for Spartan, efforts have been made to chemically neuter him, however those damn civil rights people keep interveening.

Australia apologises for Spartan, efforts have been made to chemically neuter him, however those damn civil rights people keep interveening.

hahahahahaha

they will always try

and please stick to the question

I DID thumbsup.gif

Enough with the personal sparing and derogatory remarks, lets stick to the original topic please.

Spartan, you've been warned before, conduct yourself in a civil manner and refrain from spouting obscenities, or there will be consequences to pay.

Magikman

Enough with the personal sparing and derogatory remarks, lets stick to the original topic please.

Spartan, you've been warned before, conduct yourself in a civil manner and refrain from spouting obscenities, or there will be consequences to pay.

Magikman

Man go find the bible and look it up

and magicman you are always on my case

im posting MY VEIWS and if some antichrist people like you dont like it, im sorry

But i find the other comments more stressfull than calling someone a antichrist

Magicman i see you dont like talking about Jesus Christ

But you must understand the post was to see if Jesus Christ had a wife

now how simple is that

oh dont cry if there are people who stand up to you anti christ student dropouts,who need books to get a job

so you can call yourselfs MEN.

oh dont cry if there are people who stand up to you anti christ student dropouts,who need books to get a job

Explain your reasoning to how they are student dropouts .

And I have met people who didnt believe in the bible but liked jesus for his teachings . He had quite a few good points .

so you can call yourselfs MEN.

There are female atheists here .

Edited by Xenojjin

Post your views all you want, Spartan, but what is required is that you voice your opinion in an inoffensive manner. I'll be 'on your case' until that time, which, unless there is a drastic adjustment in your attitude quickly, won't be for very much longer. Your fate is in your hands.

MM

Your fate is in your hands.

I wish.

OK Magicman ill try your way

ill be more,lets say,eh...pleasent.

God Bless You All

Amen thumbsup.gif

Note to atheists ect : The above statement does not reflect the mainstream mentality of creationistic believers

Your point is taken with a very huge sigh of relief, Mr Xeno tongue.gif

huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Omfg ....

Note to atheists ect : The above statement does not reflect the mainstream mentality of creationistic believers .

Thank you and well said xeno laugh.gif

4rth;grow up you anti christ ass holes,if you cant answer becouse the demons are also in you,than dont answer posts on JC,

My favorite... thank you , you made my day grin2.gif

Since nothing constructive and/or relevent is being added to this thread, this topic is done.

MM