Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

War Signals

RedEyeJedi

What a ignorent quote, it seems like you want a war with Iran and are looking foward to it.

Iran has a rich history and has contributed more good to the world than America has ever done. You can trace written Irainian history back to 3200 BCE, have you ever heard of the silk road? it helped lay the foundations of the modern world. They had established trade routes around the known world, even trading with the Britons for there tin. The Persians were the first to nation to have a carter for humans rights. Babylonian slaves were released and people had a choice on free religion. :angry2:

Oh but these poeple you say are just sicko's who want to blow up the world.

Fine , Iran has a rich history and has the most contribution in the world. That can be debated but it does not matter.

The fact of the matter is Iran now has a leader that wants to destroy Israel and is trying to acquire Nuclear technology. You can say as much as you want about the intention of Mahmoud, but if I am Israel myself. Heck, I won't believe it for one minute.

You see, Mahmoud is the problem , not the entire Iranian population.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Lord Umbarger

• EnglishArcher

• metacast

Fine , Iran has a rich history and has the most contribution in the world. That can be debated but it does not matter.

The fact of the matter is Iran now has a leader that wants to destroy Israel and is trying to acquire Nuclear technology. You can say as much as you want about the intention of Mahmoud, but if I am Israel myself. Heck, I won't believe it for one minute.

You see, Mahmoud is the problem , not the entire Iranian population.

We've been here many times but why would Ahmadinejad want to nuke Israel? If he believes the land belongs to Palestinians why would he destroy the country? He never mentioned killing.

You show your ignorance more and more, day by day. I found it hilarious that you admitted that Fox News was your main source of info. Cos it shows.

How can an individual be a nation!? 'but if I am [sic] Israel myself' :blink:

America sure knows how to provoke countrys, thats for sure.

Did you think the Japanease had a choice in ww2?, America was putting a economic noose around Japan. The frozen-credit policy of your country was driving Japan into national bankruptcy.

Despite the Korean War, for unknown reasons the United States has always had this thing for China. It might be because the Chinese are seen as part of the Old West in our culture. Whatever the reason, they cannot seem to help themselves in this attraction they have for China.

Iran has a rich history and has contributed more good to the world than America has ever done

ROFL. Did Iran save europe from it self durring WW1 and WW2? Did Iran spread democracy? Did Iran break away from evil imperielist british colonization?

Persians were the first to nation to have a carter for humans rights.

And since they did this that gives them an excuse to kill 13 year old girls in the name of muhammad and enrich uranium?

He lives in the United States of Amnesia. You can't blame him.

Oh sure you aren't anti-american.

Hell people's memories are so short they've even forgotten that the reasons for invading Iraq were all lies, and they're falling for it again.

Keep ignoring the threat of islamic facism and your european nation will be overrun. you see whats happening in the UK, all because they were stupid enough to think muslims can fit into western civilization.

We've been here many times but why would Ahmadinejad want to nuke Israel? If he believes the land belongs to Palestinians why would he destroy the country? He never mentioned killing.

You show your ignorance more and more, day by day. I found it hilarious that you admitted that Fox News was your main source of info. Cos it shows.

He wants to "wipe Israel off the map". He has so stated in public. I don't believe that can be done peacefully or non-violently. Perhaps CNN didn't report that.

America sure knows how to provoke countrys, thats for sure.

Did you think the Japanease had a choice in ww2?, America was putting a economic noose around Japan. The frozen-credit policy of your country was driving Japan into national bankruptcy. America new the Japanese imperialists would not stand back, America new somthing was about to kick off. Maybe America was hopeing somthing would happen so you could enter the war.

Seems like history is reapeating itself yet again, America provoking more countrys in the middle east. Iran knows what you are trying to do, not so long ago Iran was sending old artefacts from museums to Britain. Looks like Iran is trying to make a point saying they have a rich history and have influenced the world in many ways.

The Persions are known to have the first carter for human rights, the Cyrus Cylinder which describes Babylonian slaves being freed and offering people the freedom of religion. This was written arounf 500BC. The reason i mentioned this is becuase the United Nations has a replica sitting at there HQ in New York, quite ironic if you ask me. lol

I just hope this is all scare mongering, as it would plunge the area into total chaos and cause more hatred against America in the middle east. Also it would be a mistake to attack, Iran are very well orginised and has mountaness terain. They also have very good modern weapons, they have a licence agrrement for the German Rheinmetall MG3 which is the best light maching gun in the world. Not to mention all the other sophisticated weapons they have required from the Chinese.

I would hate to see America drag Britain into yet another war which is based on lies.

So they want nuclear technology, Pakistan has it, why has America not attacked them?

Dont take everything i say to heart, this is just the way i feel at the moment on the situation.

Where to start. Almost everything you said is factually wrong.

America did not Force Japan into anything.

FYI, Japan had invaded China in 1937 and had plans to expand to most of East and South-East Asia. It also saw itself as the arbiter and ruler of the Pacific. To pre-empt any American actions in the area, foreshadowed by a small, in economic terms, but politically significant, American imposed a commercial embargo on scrap metal and oil exports to the island nation. Japan on December 7, 1941 attacked the American fleet stationed at Pearl Harbor. You might want to read up on the Tripartite pact and Japanese Policy Adopted at Imperial Conference, 2 July 1941, to name a few.

Iran is still a third world country, even if they have nice Chinese or German machine guns. In fact I remember those who said Iraq had the meanest and most sophisticated Russian fighters and air defence systems ever made....blah blah..blah.....

Too much CNN International will clog up your brain.

I'm was not talking about recent history, i'm talking about acient history which your nation seems to lack.

How very typical you bringing up how your great nation saved Europe. lol

What about your war crimes against humanity?, your 1000 bomber raids on German civilian targets were bloody sickening.

Country or Region Jewish population Notes

United States 5,671,000 (est.) [2]

Israel 5,466,800 (est.)[4] (about 79% of Israel's population)

Edit: Removed unsuitable comment

Edited by SaRuMaN

What about your war crimes against humanity?, your 1000 bomber raids on German civilian targets were bloody sickening.

Just like how US buitl those concentration camps in africa rofl.

-Removed-

Now the truth comes out, you are a zionist conspiracy theorist.

I'm not realy into consipiray theories, i'll leave that for you Americans.

Would you like a history lesson on why the Jews were banished from England by our kings?

Or would the truth hurt?

-Removed-

Wow. What a racist.

So much Jew bashing on this board.

You show your ignorance more and more, day by day. I found it hilarious that you

admitted that Fox News was your main source of info. Cos it shows.

You Nuke the Army and then you go in to invade. Or he can have a proxy like the Hamas do the dirty work and act innocent. Gee, can't you figure that out yourself???

I do watch other NEWS network, THEN I go to FOX NEWS to hear both sides. That is hilarious????? :rolleyes:

Hitler, Napoleon, Mussollini, Saddam were all individuals. Get the point? :wacko:

He lives in the United States of Amnesia. You can't blame him.

Hell people's memories are so short they've even forgotten that the reasons for invading Iraq were all lies, and they're falling for it again.

The Iraq lies were only 3 years ago, how are they gonna have a chance with anything further back??

Really? How do you know now that there is actually no WMD?

Because we went in and verified it, right?. :tu:

EnglishArcher, bashing the United States here isn't going to contribute anything constructive to this discussion, and your 'Jewish war' comment was out of line.

Please stick to the topic being discussed.

Iran is still a third world country

No its not... Iran is pretty wealthy and the people there arent starving their asses off, are they?

your 1000 bomber raids on German civilian targets were bloody sickening.

:rolleyes: Of course, it was only the US that did such bombing raids :rolleyes:

This shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the warfighting and technology of war back in WWII.

Quite funny this, you can say what you like about arabs, but if you mention anything about the jews the post gets deleted.

Sorry if you think i went of topic, but if you look at the situation in the middle east i am not.

Quite funny this, you can say what you like about arabs, but if you mention anything about the jews the post gets deleted.

No one here has ever insulted arabs. I insulted muslims ( a religion not race) and my comment was removed too. So you are wrong.

I'm not realy into consipiray theories, i'll leave that for you Americans.

Who are you trying to convince me or you? Your lack of correct spelling and grammer give a hint as to whom you represent.

Would you like a history lesson on why the Jews were banished from England by our kings?

Or would the truth hurt?

Ever hear of Scotland Yard? Just wondering.

As for the topic at hand. As I have said before, alot of us Americans feel we have no business being in the M.E. Leave them unto themselves. You may say we are being pro-active, but in my opinion it doesnt need to be an issue until it truely becomes an issue.

I read the story in the news last week how the US detained a M.E. man who was a computer analylist, who lived in Canada, that Canadian officials believed had terrorist ties. US officails picked him up at the airport in New York, flew him to Jordan and then drove him, by car, into Syria where he was tortured and interrogated. Come to find out he has no terrorist ties. What the f have we become people?. It's turned into a godd*** witch hunt. And WTF is up with sending him to Syria to be questioned and tortured?

Which brings me back to Iran. Sure, they do some ghastly things, but are we any better now? Two wrongs will never make a right so let's not go there. We just need to clean up our own backyard before we point out any trash in anyone else's yard. As for war with Iran, not going to happen. Just alot of posturing and saber rattling. The American people do not want war with Iran and it's people, period.

Actually.Arabs, for the most part, are committing the acts. So a bit of racial profiling is warranted.

I don't want Iran's fundemental leader, who has stated he wants to bring around armageddon, to bring the messiah back, nuking us.

I am sorry to everyone for the offence i may have caused. :(

Do not take my words to heart, I feel imbarrsesed looking back at some of my comments.

I joined this forum to discuss things like planetology, not start bickering about current world events and past history. To be honest i do not care, for some reason i just wanted to get into a argument about this issue as i want British troops to pull out of the middle east.

I new my comments would get a reaction and again i am sorry.

Actualy Ericraven he didnt say anything racist. Judaism or a jew(well unless your using it for slang for the tribe of Judah) isnt a race. Some jews consider it racist. Now some might be screaming but..but..but... But just because american courts decided Jew a race doesnt mean it is.

See a Caucasion(sp) is such cause of genetic traits that all decendents from that region have. Same with African Amercians and Hispanics.

Now if legaly lets say on a job application (they realy dont care if you lie) you put down Hispanic and your from European deceant with no Hispanic DNA. Well your not Hispanic, same with a Caucasion saying hes African american.

If a Caucasion was suing his job because they fired him cause he was African American, and DNA showed he had no such DNA nor the appearance, then well he would have no evidence.

Now some are wondering where am I going with this, well. You can be an African, a European or even a full blooded Native American and still be Jewish. Same as they all can still be Christian or Muslim.

You can even be a decendent of David and not be Jewish just like you can be the great grandson of Muhammed and not be a muslim. Just like you can be the son of Jesus and Mary( :P ) and not be a christian, but he would be a semite.

See a race isnt considerd a race cause of your beliefs or culture or even customs.

A race is the classification of commonalitys in DNA. Thats why some say Anti-semitism. Not all Semites are Jews. And all Jews are not Semites. There is no such thing as a Jewish race.

While some use the word Jewish to describe the Semite race. In reality its like using Muslim to describe all Iranians. Or Christians as all greeks.

And the whole wipe isreal of the face of the map. Well um it was there land and not only any land but a Holy site that still has muslim pilgrims traveling there.

And a christian one. And a Jewish one. But not a Hindu or a Buddhist one.

He would not I repeat he would not launch a nuke at a holy site. The extremist muslims would have his head.

Unless it was a realy tiny nuke that didnt effect Jerusalem but then he would probaly hit mostly muslims and do no good. Now they might use the nuke to give pause to americans interfering with them attacking Isreal or Isreal using a nuke themselves but they wouldnt nuke it.

There not like americans who are bomb and missle crazy. Its a leverage. Its like proving you can p*** standing up to the world leaders.

Intolerant of peoples religions and justifing a cruel act against humanity he might have been but racist not unless he said semite.

What is that supose to mean? in England we can talk freely about our history.

Meaning there is the right to freedom of speech and abuse of the right to freedom of speech.

Meaning there is the right to freedom of speech and abuse of the right to freedom of speech.

Very true, Stardive. Unless we are talking abour Islam and muslims. Then we can bash as much we want. That is sick.

Remeber my favorite star - Mel Gibson? His remarks were condemned in all news, on this threads and he was called a fasict and whatever not.

But the same pepole stood behinde Pup's Benedicts remarks and tried to defend him, like he did not mean it. Maybe he was also talking while UI?

Nevertheless, Heru is right with the race thing. I am caucasion by race, bosnian by by nationality and moslem by religion.

My cousin is caucasion by race, bosnian by nationality and jewish by religion.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are not races. Therefore to be against Jews is not be racist, but more of anti religious in that matter.

And the whole wipe isreal of the face of the map. Well um it was there land and not only any land but a Holy site that still has muslim pilgrims traveling there.

And a christian one. And a Jewish one. But not a Hindu or a Buddhist one.

He would not I repeat he would not launch a nuke at a holy site. The extremist muslims would have his head.

Then tell me why the President of Iran keeps preaching this same thing over and over to his people in Iran? I've watched the videos of this.. and what he also says to his people about Death to America, Death to Israel, that ALL must bow down to the Iranians etc..

Other things I found odd was his address at the UN recently. Did anyone read / watch his entire speech??

Seriously the guy wants "Armageddon" to happen... it's really creepy.

Chavez wants power, and money etc., but the prez of Iran is calling for the end of the world so that the world can be cleansed with blood type thing.

It was interesting to watch the last 3 nights of Glenn Beck on this subject. The guy is so out there with all this stuff, but he has the guts to show what the "American media" won't show.. or if they show anything they show "watered down" , warm and fuzzy chit-chats with the Iranian President such as when he was on NBC with Brian Williams and with an interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN this past week.

Beck shows both sides to this guy though. I've uploaded these recent shows on Dailymotion.com for online viewing as well. The lastest one I saw, Beck says things about Iran Prez saying Annon told him to ignore the UN Resolution, and Kofi Annon says he did no such thing.. , then Beck says maybe Iran does NOT have nukes etc. but wants the US to "think" they do and go there like the US did with Iraq just to have an END OF THE WORLD WAR type thing.

I want the US to pull out of Iraq.. not only because my son-in-law is in Ramadi, but because it is NOW a civil war.. but the US government refuses to call it that, the leader in Iraq refuses to say it is that. So what the hell is it then if this is NOT a civil war in Iraq?

I am furious with Bush leading everyone to go into Iraq.. Afghanistan I could understand, but NOT Iraq. There is NOTHING he can EVER say to convince me that going into Iraq was the right thing to do.

And he should take a BIG step back before jumping the gun and fooling the American people to go into YET another country.. Fool us once Bush, shame on us, fool us TWICE Bush, SHAME ON YOU!

This has all turned into a Religous war - no if's, and's or but's about it! And Religous WARS last the LONGEST (check the history of all wars for yourself) . This is not a just a war on terror, this is a RELIGIOUS War.

Edited by Cinders