Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
RedEyeJedi

War Signals

92 posts in this topic

metacast

The world is not all bubble gum and bunny rabbits. There are people out there who want to kill me, you our mothers and our children. If he thinks that dying will send him to allah, then great. If he wants to kill me then I'll help arrange his meeting with allah. Maybe you would rather die than protect yourself from a madman, but I have things to live for.

those extremist exist on ourside as well.

the majority of muslims frown on that type of extremism. mislead rednecks on both sides.

Lord Umbarger

Sure, there are extremists on both sides, off to the left over by the malt shop, they are every where. That still does not mean that we have to lay down and take it. Just because we have a handful of wackos running around over here does not mean that wackos in other nations have the right to nuke us. Nor does it mean that we should give them a chance.

We simply cannot afford to let dangerous nations have dangerous weapons. Not in a post 9/11 world. We can not stand around and risk letting the Pat Robertsons of the Arab world develop nuclear weapons. The world can not stand a "Cold War" with muslims fanatics.

You can turn on the T.V. and see what the enemy can do with some home made explosives. You can see how they are will ing ot use them every day. Do you really think that it would be wise to allow people with that mentallity to have bigger weapons? How many of us are really fooling enough to risk it?

Pinky Floyd

We can not stand around and risk letting the Pat Robertsons of the Arab world develop nuclear weapons.

I've never thought of it that way. "Pat Robertsons of the Arab world.."

Awesome... :tu:

Edited by Pinky Floyd

metacast

Sure, there are extremists on both sides, off to the left over by the malt shop, they are every where. That still does not mean that we have to lay down and take it. Just because we have a handful of wackos running around over here does not mean that wackos in other nations have the right to nuke us. Nor does it mean that we should give them a chance.

Does it mean we can nuke them?

We simply cannot afford to let dangerous nations have dangerous weapons. Not in a post 9/11 world. We can not stand around and risk letting the Pat Robertsons of the Arab world develop nuclear weapons. The world can not stand a "Cold War" with muslims fanatics.

your talking to someone that believes 911 was a brainchild of an global underground agenda (like minds around the world americans included). And in reality, its not the muslim fanatics we have to worry about, its thier puppetmasters(string pullers). IMO you can build fanatics out of any sheep. Just look at the Children for jesus thread thats going. Pseudo Christians are raising their kids to be anti muslim warriors. Things like that prove evil exists. the two religons serve the same god. When the mainstream starts becoming the extreme to protect themselves... thats when everyone is screwed. I feel collective agendas, with america as a frontman, with bush as a frontman for america, are pushing the world in that direction (from both sides possibly). but believing in evil will make you think like that.

You can turn on the T.V. and see what the enemy can do with some home made explosives. You can see how they are will ing ot use them every day. Do you really think that it would be wise to allow people with that mentallity to have bigger weapons? How many of us are really fooling enough to risk it?

thats warfare man. Me and you would do the same thing in underdog resistance. Shaped Charges arent suicide attacks.

but majority of muslims dispise suicide attacks. they happen against their own people. I know there is some muslim kid who isnt an extremist thinking"this is bullcrap. everyone is going to get nuked and dragged into global war because of the minority of extremist are in a c*** fight with the americans and they are highjacking religions to do it.

I want to say the groups who lay the charges arent the same as the groups that perform suicide attacks, but I dont know.

right now there are so many different militant groups that are active. I honestly dont know who the real enemy is. I need to know. I need to know why they are our enemy.

muslim

Actually Iranians arent Arabs, they're Persians. The hatred between the Arabs and the Persians runs deep, very deep, thousands of years ago until this day. So if Iran were to get in a war with America, the Arabs would gladely fight side by side with America against Iran.

AROCES

They can't. Everything's their business.

More of everything ends up being their business for no one really takes on it when the going gets tough except the US and Britain.

Who ends up pushing back the NAZI?

Who ends up taking a stand against the USSR?

Who ends up pushing back Saddam?

And now there are those who tells US to stay home and mind their own business?

Stellar

Who ends up pushing back the NAZI?

The allies, both before AND after the US decided to particpate...

Who ends up taking a stand against the USSR?

NATO

Who ends up pushing back Saddam?

The coalition...

Ashigaru

The british had been driven back to their island and the soviets were losing ground. I fail to see how this is pushing the nazis back. The only place the Allies were making progress was in Africa.

NATO
NATO did nothing more than shake their finger at them and tell them to play nice.

The coalition...
The coalition was mostly American troops.

AROCES

Well, we can give some credit to the Allies, NATO and Coalition for the support. It's the LEAST they could do.

Snowball

The British had been driven back to their Island and the Soviets were losing ground. I fail to see how this is pushing the nazis back.

Do you honestly think there are people stupid enough on this forum to believe this or worse still do you actually believe this?

Bella-Angelique

Actually Iranians arent Arabs, they're Persians. The hatred between the Arabs and the Persians runs deep, very deep, thousands of years ago until this day. So if Iran were to get in a war with America, the Arabs would gladely fight side by side with America against Iran.

I do not think Al Qaeda would, or most of the Egyptians. They seem to hate the Saudis and Kuwatis that are in power as well as they hate the UAE power structure. Anyway, I have read where they keep calling the ones in power in those nations infidels and I do not know how much their averge people care about them anymore, at least whether they care enough to fight or not.

I did not see a stampede of help when Kuwait and the Balkans were in trouble.

It is pretty confusing to a lot of us.

Ashigaru

Do you honestly think there are people stupid enough on this forum to believe this or worse still do you actually believe this?

As its true I hope they do.

British victories and defeats

Battle of France- Defeat

Battle of Dunkirk- Defeat

Battle of Britian- Victory

Battle of Diepee- Defeat

(US enters war)

Germany also pushed themsleves pretty far into russian lands.

Edited by Ashigaru

Snowball

Germany also pushed themselves pretty far into Russian lands.

What was the outcome of that? Did the US liberate Russia in your mind as well?

Ashigaru

They defiantly helped by distracting Hitler from the eastern front and forcing germany to move men and tanks to the western front.

Its also funny how you try to minimize the effect of the US joining the war especially since Britain went from getting their asses kicked to not suffering a single defeat in Europe after the US joined.

Theres also the fact the troops in the eastern front and Africa stopped getting supplies after the US joined. Coincidence?

Don't get me wrong, I know the Allies would have lost if 1 of them were not in the war. Without Britain the US wouldn't have been able to have a lanching pad for the invasion of Europe and Russia would have lost. Without Russia Britain would have lost and this mean the US would not be able to invade Europe. Without the US, Russia and Britain would eventually lose the war.

Edited by Ashigaru

AROCES

What was the outcome of that? Did the US liberate Russia in your mind as well?

Nope, but Russia did not liberate Europe either.

AROCES

People also in this forum are not stupid enough to agree with you, US was the MAIN FORCE

in all those war no matter how much you try to spin it.

Edited by AROCES

AROCES

NATO

The coalition...

- Where and what were the Allies doing before the US got in?

- NATO is led by what ARMY and who is the main funder?

- Gulf WAR

US Forces 550,000 troops

Coalition total Forces from joining nations 175,000.

You may try to rivise history but you won't go far with it.