Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot evidence in the High Country

UM-Bot

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
There may be Sasquatches living in Western North Carolina, according to an expedition launched by the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization in Madison County. “There’s more than one of these things in Madison County,” President of BFRO Matt Moneymaker said.

BFRO spent four days beginning Sept. 6 searching for Bigfoot in the Hot Springs area.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Appalachian

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contactismade

• SoldDeadSeems

• RollingThunder06

• UM-Bot

I know Gorillas are hard to find as well since they're in remote places, but man managed to find their existence after scouting every nook and cranny. Back then, they didn't even had all the fancy equipement we do have now, such as infra-red and/or night vision technology to detect the slightest signs of life. If this type of Bigfoot mentioned on the article is indeed between 7 to 12 feet high and weigh between 800 and 900 pounds, it's nothing short of a miracle as to how it can evade humans like that.

Not really PB the Earth is far more vast than people think. Where I live charter planes crash once or twice a year and they don't even find all the crash sights. The area they go down in is so vast and so remote that even using satalites and highly trained search and rescue teams doesn't always work. We like to think we are master s of the earth and all it encompasses but we're not.

There are new species of animals being found everyday. I do find it strange that researchers follow up in areas that reported sightings have taken place and no type of remains have been found after all these years.

Yeah but years ago people thought the same of grizzly bears, no remains no animal. Remains find a way of being scattered.

Not really PB the Earth is far more vast than people think. Where I live charter planes crash once or twice a year and they don't even find all the crash sights. The area they go down in is so vast and so remote that even using satalites and highly trained search and rescue teams doesn't always work. We like to think we are master s of the earth and all it encompasses but we're not.

Good post :tu:

Your right contact, didn't even consider the past record of animals and their remains.

Gives me more insight. I love this forum!

i believe! i wanna be a bigfoot in my next life that would be fun to live in the woods and be experts in the land and smart enough to stay away from the probing humans! woo i hope teh bigfooters dont ever get found in some like under ground village cause their world would be ruined :(

I find the existence of an actual Bigfoot hard to believe. Seems to be more hype than anything. We do find new forms of life everyday. We are indeed not masters of the earth. This is however just hype to keep people a little scarred in the dark when they go out camping and what have you. The article says they heard "bigfoot" sounds. Hahaha what exactly type of sounds does a bigfoot make? restling of bushes in the dark I would expect. This article is like all Bigfoot articles and news. Nonesense.

I find the existence of an actual Bigfoot hard to believe. Seems to be more hype than anything. We do find new forms of life everyday. We are indeed not masters of the earth. This is however just hype to keep people a little scarred in the dark when they go out camping and what have you. The article says they heard "bigfoot" sounds. Hahaha what exactly type of sounds does a bigfoot make? restling of bushes in the dark I would expect. This article is like all Bigfoot articles and news. Nonesense.

the artile may be nonsense, but 'bigfoots' are not my friend.

people should be scared of going into the woods camping, we bread the survival instincts right out of the human race. Where I am from we are the interlopers and the animals are the masters. Step outside your boundary here and nature will take you.

I've seen video of a huge ape like creature that once inhabited parts of Asia. It basically looks like the "BigFoot". It was around 9 foot tall and human like with it's movement. But this was a type of ape that is now predicted to be exstinct. Bigfoot sighting in America are big hype. That's my point. I keep an open mind but , I keep that open mind based on fact. There are no solid facts to back up any proof of a bigfoot here in the states. I really wish someone would present me with solid evidence and not hype from the types in the article above.

Contactismade- in the most populous state in the country, California, the same thing happens. Planes people, vehicles all disappear without a trace. They recently found a crash site from WW2 and it's been stationary for 65 years! City folks sittin in their Lazy-Boys mostly have no concept of how vast and unpopulated the country actually is. :blink: