Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl Crying Glass

Jacked

A long time ago i was watching ripley's believe it or not, and there was a story about a girl in the middle east i think who one night saw an angel who gave her the ability to cry shards of glass. i think i remember hearing that after a while she lost the ability. but she believed she got the ability from an angel that was sent by god. i can't find any videos or information on this story. i was wondering if anyone has any information on it, because i would be really interested to read about it again.

am i the only one who has seen that episode? :hmm:

Edited by Jacked

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jacked

• Ashigaru

• fawkes2

• dani10

so... angels - who are meant to be pure goodness (much like chocolate) - made her cry shards of glass, which would slice her eyes and face whenever she cried? :blink:

Chocolate would never do that to you. Cept maybe give you caverties. :lol:

I saw that. They even did experiments with her on camera. They checked her eye lids and I think strapped her hands down on the arms of the chair. After awhile sure enough a tiny piece if glass would fall onto her cheek. They had it analyzed and it was glass. Saw it that one time and never heard anything else about it.

Later they proved that it was a fake. She had an abnormaly big <insert the name of the little hole were tears come out from> . Either it was there or besides it, but she/her family would put the glass in there and she would just use some muscles and make one fall from "out of her eye".

There are many people that can shove little things up their nose and have it come out thier eye! I seen someone shoot milk from their eye. :lol:

• 11 months later...

ive heard a similar story.... the person in question (can't remember if it was male or female) was near some kind of explosion and as a result tiny fragments of glass went into their eye and every time the person cried they would cry out the tiny bits of glass, which did in fact do a lot of damage to their eye. well thats just a story i heard..... don't know how true it is

l saw that episode too .

here is a Link about the girl who cries glass .

Good link Fawkes!

I, too, have seen something about this girl on TV, I distinctly remember the word "crystals" being used.

Regarding her denying it all later on, could it not be because she would have been innundated with letters, telephone calls and people camping on her doorstep. Perhaps debunking her own claim was easier than standing by what she claimed in the past was, in fact, truth.

I do not believe she could put glass or sharp pieces of crystal into her eyes without eventual damage (plus it would have bloody hurt. The smallest grain of dust in the eye feels like a boulder, imagine what a piece of glass would feel like).

I have a strong suspicion that this was genuine, the only trouble was, people would probably have not left her alone.