Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where did Lucifer fall?

darkninja

the last time that cape breton subsided and that queenly city lost 2/3 of her splenter to the sea,

but with every action there is a reaction.

and when this great mt top fell and down to earth she came the ones that took that truth and to the the mt tops of now they went.

and in a fog of forgetfullness they forgot they father .

Well he fell "to earth" That rules out, what, 70% of the worlds surface? Given the nature of lucifer, and his god given ability to make a controlled descent, then i would predict a temperate zone where there would be quite a few people to work with. I mean would you choose to drop in on the arctic or even the tropics if you had a choice? For the same logistical reasons, and despite his ability to travel apparently at will, it was probably one of the major contiguous continents. That rules out The Americas (sorry guys) Australia and Africa, along with any island states.So we are down to temperate Europe and Asia or the lands between . Taking our earlier logic a little further a central location would have further advantages. Where does that put the most likely landing spot for lucifer. Hmm! The middle east, probably in an area of some civilization, to allow greater prosthelyisation. Shores of a major navigable sea would be good. DUh! why not the area of contemporary israel, palestine etc. Now that throws a completely different light on the historical background to both religions and conflict in this region.

the last time that cape breton subsided and that queenly city lost 2/3 of her splenter to the sea,

but with every action there is a reaction.

and when this great mt top fell and down to earth she came the ones that took that truth and to the the mt tops of now they went.

and in a fog of forgetfullness they forgot they father .

Why is it that no matter what the thread is about you ALWAYS post the same twaddle???

• Like 1

Why is it that no matter what the thread is about you ALWAYS post the same twaddle???

Because he's insane? Due to historical literature, there is no evidence to suggest exactly where he fell, just that it was on earth, we're here not to debate issues concerning which religion is fake or not (Drachonic Chronicler) since this topic turned into a slugging match.

Answer was answered ages ago, if you're choosing it for a subject, simply suggest a location and provide logic with it, like they did in exorcist the beginning.

Still, the main point is Jesus requested his disciples to write down practically everything yada yada yada, and the Christian bible is a composite of documents etc..

Jesus made no such demands of his disciples. Where did this information come from? Not only that, the disciples were almost certainly illiterate. The norm for the day. And there was no need to write down his words as he spoke them? Why? The imminent return of Jesus was expected--the coming Kingdom of God.

No NT book is an an eye-witness account of Jesus' life. And the Four Gospels are, in essence, faith documents written so that others might believe--in order to answer particular questions about Jesus being asked by particular communities. They were written forty to seventy years after the crucifixion by anonymous authors. The names Matthew, Mark, Luke and John--not written in that order--were names ascribed to the Four Gospels in the second century.

Therefore, to conclude, in the matter of eyewitness and contemporary accounts to Jesus' earthly life, there is a striking absence. The situation is adequately summed up by Professor Fuller, Professor of New Testament, Union Theological Seminary, New York, in his A Critical Introduction to the New Testament (p.197): "Of the 27 books of the New Testament only the authentic Pauline epistles are, strictly speaking, the testimony of an apostolic witness. And even Paul ... was not a witness of the historical Jesus. Since the earliest witnesses wrote nothing ... there is not a single book in the New Testament which is the direct work of an eyewitness of the historical Jesus ..."

AND:

"It is certain that the New Testament was not written by Christ himself, nor by his apostles, but a long while after them, by some unknown persons, who, lest they should not be credited when they wrote of affairs they were little acquainted with... Many things have been inserted by our ancestors in the speeches of our Lord which, though put forth under his name, agree not with his faith; especially since--as already it has been often proved--these things were written not by Christ, nor [by] his apostles, but a long while after their assumption, by I know not what sort of half Jews, not even agreeing with themselves, who made up their tale out of reports and opinions merely, and yet, fathering the whole upon the names of the apostles of the Lord or on those who were supposed to follow the apostles, they maliciously pretended that they had written their lies and conceits according to them."--St. Faustus, Fifth-Century French Bishop

AND:

"Most of what we know of Jesus come from the four gospels. Yet scholars agree that these are hardly dependable as historical sources. For one thing, they did not take shape until late in the first century, a generation or two after Jesus died; until then the stories and teachings of Jesus were spread orally, and it is probably that neither his exact words nor the stories details survived the retellings. Scholars also agree that the gospels were not written by any of the 12 apostles (probably not by anyone named Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John, probably not by anyone who was even alive when Jesus was.2 Most importantly, the four gospels were compiled not as historical documents but as testimonies of faith by communities of believers.3 One of the intended effects, was to make the New Testament accounts fit Old Testament prophecies. The stories were generated, say Collins, by authors trying to infer facts from biblical prophecies. And for that reason many scholars would regard these as fictions to make theological points."--John Collins, internationally know biblical scholar from Notre Dame

Respectfully,

Sean

Edited by seanph

The bible is not right. just because there are strong believers in Christ does not mean anything. Christianity is the most sucessful cult EVER. Nothing ever happened. The bible is a story, but some people thought it was true, and started preaching about it, from there it grew. So Lucifer never fell because there is no Lucifer. There is nothing scientific to prove any of this. It is 1232 pages of a constant fairy tale that took over the world.

• Like 1

The bible is not right. just because there are strong believers in Christ does not mean anything. Christianity is the most sucessful cult EVER. Nothing ever happened. The bible is a story, but some people thought it was true, and started preaching about it, from there it grew. So Lucifer never fell because there is no Lucifer. There is nothing scientific to prove any of this. It is 1232 pages of a constant fairy tale that took over the world.

Indeed, I'm not religious but speculation is the op's best answer.

Still, if there was no religion, would we be here today? in my opinion religion organised the human race.

Indeed, I'm not religious but speculation is the op's best answer.

Still, if there was no religion, would we be here today? in my opinion religion organised the human race.

In my opinion politics organised the human race, until the feudal system and back then when men were even more stupid than they are today, politics was yet to be the coined phrase for--religion.

Really? Then why does the historian Josephus writings backup quite a bit of the bible? There is more proof in history that Jesus exhists than you do.

Really? Then why does the historian Josephus writings backup quite a bit of the bible? There is more proof in history that Jesus exhists than you do.

Go on moondoggy, chew up the lil'noobs

Really? Then why does the historian Josephus writings backup quite a bit of the bible?

Some, yes, but quite a bit? What, specifically, does he say regarding the Bible in great detail?

There is more proof in history that Jesus exhists than you do.

Again, from what source? Josephus? The FJ passage in question (Antiquities, Book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3) is a known interpolation. The paragraph is absent from early copies of the works of Josephus. We know this because Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, and Origen all fail to quote said passage when it would have been tremendous use to them. It is also absent from Origen's Contra Celsus. And Origen makes it clear that Josephus was "not believing in Jesus as the Christ" (Cels, i 47) and "he did not accept Jesus as Christ" (Comm. Matt., x 17). Josephus, himself, stated that he believed Vespian to be the Messiah. Yes, Josephus does mentions Jesus, but the rest is a later addition.

"The passage seems to suffer from repeated interpolations."--Catholic Encyclopedia

Other than this brief reference--and not one based on eye-witness accounts--there is nothing regarding Jesus.

Kindly,

Sean

Edited by seanph

Some, yes, but quite a bit? What, specifically, does he say regarding the Bible?

Again, from what source? Josephus? The FJ passage in question (Antiquities, Book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3) is a known interpolation. The paragraph is absent from early copies of the works of Josephus. We know this because Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, and Origen all fail to quote this passage. It is also absent from Origen's Contra Celsus. And Origen makes it clear that Josephus was "not believing in Jesus as the Christ" (Cels, i 47) and "he did not accept Jesus as Christ" (Comm. Matt., x 17). Josephus, himself, stated that he believed Vespian to be the Messiah. Yes, Josephus does mentions Jesus, but the rest is a later addition.

"The passage seems to suffer from repeated interpolations."--Catholic Encyclopedia

Other than this brief reference--and not one based on eye-witness accounts--there is nothing regarding Jesus.

Kindly,

Sean

The fsm has touched you...

:yes: :yes: :yes::lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...

As most of you know satan is a spirit and not a powerfull one. Now actually seeing him fall from the sky, it is not possible for he is a spirit. Humans can not see spirits. I belive he did fall from heaven. I have a book on spiratual warfare. Angels and demons are very real and they are all around us we just can not see them. I dont think anybody will ever know the spot of land he landed on. It was never God's plan for us to know. One thing I would like people to know is that it is not the war between heaven and hell or God and the devil. The real war is over us! It was satan who said up to the heavens after he was cast down to earth, that he would go after anyone who praised in God's name and accepted Christ in their heart. It is our job as christians to resist the temptations of evil and spread the word of God and the love of christ. God will always be here for us if we so choose, but satan will attack us every chace he gets. Just remember God will never put to much on you to carry so have faith and trust in him. If any want to reply I would be glad to talk

As most of you know satan is a spirit and not a powerfull one. Now actually seeing him fall from the sky, it is not possible for he is a spirit. Humans can not see spirits. I belive he did fall from heaven. I have a book on spiratual warfare. Angels and demons are very real and they are all around us we just can not see them. I dont think anybody will ever know the spot of land he landed on. It was never God's plan for us to know. One thing I would like people to know is that it is not the war between heaven and hell or God and the devil. The real war is over us! It was satan who said up to the heavens after he was cast down to earth, that he would go after anyone who praised in God's name and accepted Christ in their heart. It is our job as christians to resist the temptations of evil and spread the word of God and the love of christ. God will always be here for us if we so choose, but satan will attack us every chace he gets. Just remember God will never put to much on you to carry so have faith and trust in him. If any want to reply I would be glad to talk

Spirit angels and demons do not appear in the Bible until Alexander the Great brought the concept of invisible spirit daemons to the Holy Land. If you actually read the Old Testament (The only Bible enddorsed by Jesus), you would not see any demons, and angels are flesh and blood humans without wings, that must eat food while they are in heaven (manna). Satan is also a flesh and blood creature called a Seraph, which in Hebrew means a fiery flying serpent, and Jesus warns that this creature seeks to devour those who displease God. Although the segment has been removed from the Bible, in other ancient Jewish texts, God sends the serpent-dragon Satan to swallow up Moses for failing to circumcise his Son. God orders Satan to release Moses halfway down his throat, when his wife circumcises the child with a sharp rock. In the edited version, it only states "God sought to kill Moses", but later Jews and Christians have changed the original role of Satan from an obedient servant of God into his evil opponent because of the influence of Persian Zoroastrianism and its devil Ahriman. The passages about Satan in Revelation are taken directly from older Zoroastrian texts.

In the original Sumerian stories on which the book of Genesis is based, Satan and Yahweh are brothers, and they are both dragons who work for a higher God in Heaven originally known as Anu and later known as Elohim. The original version of Deuteronomy confirms the dragon Yahweh is not Elohim, and Gnostic Christians also realized this. This is why Jesus said the Jews of his time were not worshipping God. But Yahweh and Satan both work for God, contrary to Christian mythology stolen from pagan Zoroastrian beliefs.

Edited by draconic chronicler

First off, I don't think Lucifer fell in any sense of the term. I am a dualist who sees that the Demiurgos (Satan, Yaldabaoth, Samael) came to be as he is, a blind, arrogant minor deity who took what substance had been emanated from the Source (God) and formed it into material forms. One of these forms is the human body, in which Sparks of Divinity are imprisoned. This minor deity then looked at what he had fashioned and declared that he is god and there is no other.

No fall for Satan, but illumination and awakening to Truth is always possible for him. He is my b****** half-brother, in that we are children of the same Mother. More info on this can be found in the work called Pistis Sophia (Faithful Wisdom).

Peace,

RadicalGnostic

he fell on the house next door to me...can i get some ideas on how to get him to move to another neighborhood?

randomhit10

:innocent::innocent:

DD I dont know what book your getting your info from but know were in the old or new testament it talks about alexander the great. Their is a verse in the good book were it states any man who takes these words and pretty much rearanges them shall burn in a sea of sulfure. It also states that no words shall be taken out or put in. Nobody has changed any context of the bible. Angles are not mortal they are eternal and satan is spirit. What your really claiming on is that God or anything else in the bible is not true. Also considering that your profile pic is a demon. I will pray for you and hope when your time comes that you will be a true beliver and have christ in your heart. Trust in the lord for he is the alpha and the omegal.

Tunguska - June 30, 1908

linked-image

When powerful beings enter our atmosphere, they do not leave a crater on earth, rather, they arrive like this ...

"For just as lightning comes from the east and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."Matt. 24:27

The Russians collected a number of accounts from eyewitnesses at the trading station, which was probably the closest permanent habitation. These included:[Link]

linked-image

Witness #1

"I was sitting on the porch of the house at the trading station, looking north. Suddenly in the north...the sky was split in two, and high above the forest the whole northern part of the sky appeared covered with fire. I felt a great heat, as if my shirt had caught fire... At that moment there was a bang in the sky, and a mighty crash... I was thrown twenty feet from the porch and lost consciousness for a moment.... The crash was followed by a noise like stones falling from the sky, or guns firing. The earth trembled.... At the moment when the sky opened, a hot wind, as if from a cannon, blew past the huts from the north. It damaged the onion plants. Later, we found that many panes in the windows had been blown out and the iron hasp in the barn door had been broken."

A second witness said:

"I saw the sky in the north open to the ground and fire poured out. The fire was brighter than the sun. We were terrified, but the sky closed again and immediately afterward, bangs like gunshots were heard. We thought stones were falling... I ran with my head down and covered, because I was afraid stones may fall on it."

Note:

This marked the beginning of the increase in knowledge and rapid human transit on the earth, predicted by the prophet [Daniel 12:4,] for within days Wilbur Wright made his first official public demonstration of manned flight on August 8, 1908, at the race track of Le Mans, France. [Link]

The Devil arrived just in time to witness this important event ... [attachmentid=28577]

The Mystery of Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots had been accomplished. [Rev. 17:5]

Now THIS is a theory I've never heard before! Very intriguing....

DD I dont know what book your getting your info from but know were in the old or new testament it talks about alexander the great. Their is a verse in the good book were it states any man who takes these words and pretty much rearanges them shall burn in a sea of sulfure. It also states that no words shall be taken out or put in. Nobody has changed any context of the bible. Angles are not mortal they are eternal and satan is spirit. What your really claiming on is that God or anything else in the bible is not true. Also considering that your profile pic is a demon. I will pray for you and hope when your time comes that you will be a true beliver and have christ in your heart. Trust in the lord for he is the alpha and the omegal.

You are typical of Christians who know literally nothing aobut the Bible except for the "feel good" verses. No, alexander the great is not mentioned in the Bible, I didn't say that. I said he brought Greek CULTURE to the ancient Jews, and part of that was Hellenistic religious ideas. This is why there is a fiery punishing Hell. It is copied from Platonic Hades, and has nothing to do with the Old Testamant Sheol. Before the introduction of pagan greek spirit daemons, the angels were physical creatures. The Bible says they eat foot and can have sex with human women. They wrestle with humans (Jacob), and Lot was afraid they would be sodomized by the men of Sodom. They are simply men that have been granted eternal life to serve God, just as the earlier Seraphim, which the Hebrew language reveals are a kind of winged reptile which the ancients Jews called Drakones (Dragons) when they translated the Bible into Greek. So that's what my Avatar represents, a dragon, the highest of heavenly creatures, only you know so little about the bible that you have no idea what I am talking about.

So if anybody changed the scriptures, it is modern mainstream Christianity, and unlike you, I can PROVE everything I have said. I'd suggest you read the Bible again, and see that you are wrong.

he fell on the house next door to me...can i get some ideas on how to get him to move to another neighborhood?

randomhit10

Tell your neighbors he's a convicted child molester...they'll run him out of town!

Peace,

RadicalGnostic

Now why in the world do you think folks don't know what they speak of regarding the Bible? And why do you think anyone needs to be "a true believer" (whatever that is) and "have christ" in his/her heart? Not everyone experiences life from a Christian perspective (or a monotheist perspective), you know. I am a barely-Christianized pagan who is a Deist. Please don't use spiritual blackmail when you proselytize; in fact, proselytizing is rude.

Peace,

RadicalGnostic

Edited by RadicalGnostic

Story of Lucifer – His History

Lucifer is just another name for Satan, who as head of the evil world-system is the real, though invisible, power behind the successive rulers of Tyre, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and all of those evil rulers that we have seen come and go in the history of the world. This passage goes beyond human history and marks the beginning of sin in the universe and the very fall of Satan in the pristine, sinless spheres before the creation of man.

We also see this same motif in Ezekial: "Moreover the word of the LORD came to me: Mortal, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord GOD: You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, carnelian, chrysolite, and moonstone, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and worked in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. With an anointed cherub as guardian I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and the guardian cherub drove you out from among the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade, you profaned your sanctuaries. So I brought out fire from within you; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who know you among the peoples are appalled at you; you have come to a dreadful end and shall be no more forever" (Ezekiel 28:11-19, NIV).

This passage seems to be addressed to the "king of Tyre." In reality, it goes beyond the king to the one who is behind the evil king of Tyre. This passage also has near and far prophecy about Lucifer/Satan because although his final end is already sure, it has not happened yet and it occurs after the final judgment (Revelation 20:7-10). In both the Isaiah passage and the Ezekiel passage, the representation is not of Lucifer/Satan as confined to his own person but his working in and the consummating of his plans through earthly kings and rulers who take to themselves divine honors and who, whether they actually know this or not, rule in the spirit and under the aims of Satan. "For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12, NIV). Satan is the principality behind the powers of this corrupt world system.

Notice the statement that is given in the passage in Ezekiel, "the anointed cherub." These statements could never apply to a human king but, they do apply to Lucifer/Satan who is behind the human king. This angel is the highest creature the LORD ever created. The LORD says of him, "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Satan was the wisest creature God ever created. No other angel, no other being was created with the intelligence that God gave to this creature. God says that this creation is "perfect in beauty." Apart from the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, this creature is today the highest being.

Story of Lucifer – His History

Lucifer is just another name for Satan, who as head of the evil world-system is the real, though invisible, power behind the successive rulers of Tyre, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and all of those evil rulers that we have seen come and go in the history of the world. This passage goes beyond human history and marks the beginning of sin in the universe and the very fall of Satan in the pristine, sinless spheres before the creation of man.

We also see this same motif in Ezekial: "Moreover the word of the LORD came to me: Mortal, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord GOD: You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, carnelian, chrysolite, and moonstone, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and worked in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. With an anointed cherub as guardian I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and the guardian cherub drove you out from among the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade, you profaned your sanctuaries. So I brought out fire from within you; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who know you among the peoples are appalled at you; you have come to a dreadful end and shall be no more forever" (Ezekiel 28:11-19, NIV).

This passage seems to be addressed to the "king of Tyre." In reality, it goes beyond the king to the one who is behind the evil king of Tyre. This passage also has near and far prophecy about Lucifer/Satan because although his final end is already sure, it has not happened yet and it occurs after the final judgment (Revelation 20:7-10). In both the Isaiah passage and the Ezekiel passage, the representation is not of Lucifer/Satan as confined to his own person but his working in and the consummating of his plans through earthly kings and rulers who take to themselves divine honors and who, whether they actually know this or not, rule in the spirit and under the aims of Satan. "For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12, NIV). Satan is the principality behind the powers of this corrupt world system.

Notice the statement that is given in the passage in Ezekiel, "the anointed cherub." These statements could never apply to a human king but, they do apply to Lucifer/Satan who is behind the human king. This angel is the highest creature the LORD ever created. The LORD says of him, "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Satan was the wisest creature God ever created. No other angel, no other being was created with the intelligence that God gave to this creature. God says that this creation is "perfect in beauty." Apart from the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, this creature is today the highest being.

Where do you get this crazy stuff??? Do you know why Jesus makes no mention of Lucifer in the New Testament??? It is because THE CHRISTIANS WOULD NOT INVENT HIM FOR ABOUT ANOTHER 400 YEARS!!! Yes, that's right, Christians INVENTED Lucifer. There are a number of books and websites that explain this in detail so you need not take my word for it.. This is why the Jews never mention a Lucifer. Lucifer cannot even be in the Bible. It is a LATIN word for lightbringer, and when that passage was written, nobody in Israel knew what latin was! No Jews say there is a devil behind the king of tyre. This is utter nonsense. The Jews did not even believe in a devil yet, and Satan is merely the obedient servant of Yahweh, as the book of Job proves. Nothing in the Old Testament states Satan was the most Beautiful angel. Nothing in the Bible even says he is an ugly angel. You are repeating a silly Christian fairy tale for which there is absolutely NO Biblical evidence. Satan was always a Seraph, a word that in Hebrew means a fiery flying serpent, which the Jews translated to the Greek word Drakon (dragon). This is why Jesus warned that Satan sought to devour the apostles (if they failed Jesus). It is also why God sent him to swallow moses, and he almost did, but God changed his mind. But wait, you probably didn't know that bible story, becasue they took it out of your Bible.

Where do you get this crazy stuff??? Do you know why Jesus makes no mention of Lucifer in the New Testament??? It is because THE CHRISTIANS WOULD NOT INVENT HIM FOR ABOUT ANOTHER 400 YEARS!!! Yes, that's right, Christians INVENTED Lucifer. There are a number of books and websites that explain this in detail so you need not take my word for it.. This is why the Jews never mention a Lucifer. Lucifer cannot even be in the Bible. It is a LATIN word for lightbringer, and when that passage was written, nobody in Israel knew what latin was! No Jews say there is a devil behind the king of tyre. This is utter nonsense. The Jews did not even believe in a devil yet, and Satan is merely the obedient servant of Yahweh, as the book of Job proves. Nothing in the Old Testament states Satan was the most Beautiful angel. Nothing in the Bible even says he is an ugly angel. You are repeating a silly Christian fairy tale for which there is absolutely NO Biblical evidence. Satan was always a Seraph, a word that in Hebrew means a fiery flying serpent, which the Jews translated to the Greek word Drakon (dragon). This is why Jesus warned that Satan sought to devour the apostles (if they failed Jesus). It is also why God sent him to swallow moses, and he almost did, but God changed his mind. But wait, you probably didn't know that bible story, becasue they took it out of your Bible.

Take your word for it? Seriously? You have the intellect of a truncated maledroid and are 100% WRONG on your "Saraph" notions. Like I said before I will get your book from the comic store and send a copy to TAU so they can have a laugh at your ignorance of the Hebrew language.