Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antimatter discovery could alter physics

UM-Bot

This then raised the question of whether a new kind of computer could be devised based on the principles of quantum physics.

I do not look forward to the day when we go to program a computer and it tells us; "No thanks...I'll take it from here.."

:unsure2::huh::cry:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bella-Angelique

• ShaunZero

• Mart

• John Q Conundrum

I do not look forward to the day when we go to program a computer and it tells us; "No thanks...I'll take it from here.."

:unsure2::huh::cry:

Hehe, yeah. That would put many out of a job. They might even try to replace us humans!

-loads a few guns- :gun::gun:

Edited by Zero of Deism

The USA won't want to be second to Europe im sure. They will give the go ahead for the funding.

That cat thing on wickapedia is interesting.

I believe that the united federation of planets era (so to speak) will happen over night with the discovery of quantum computers.

I need lessons in physics to comment any further.

won't want to be, true. But when was the last time it broadcasted anything about science on the front page anyways? the usa is at war, and while technology helps in war, I doubt that understanding the big bang will give the upper hand against terrorist in pickup trucks... :gun: