Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Haunting in Connecticut

f0r real?

Anyone know when A Haunting in Connecticut is gonna show again? I searched on Discovery but seemingly they removed the episode details.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• f0r real?

• JustNormal

• seanph

• Dayna4678

The way they have done it with other programming, is that they choose to show what they have at the same time a new film on the subject is realeased. I imagine they will do the same with this topic.

The way they have done it with other programming, is that they choose to show what they have at the same time a new film on the subject is realeased. I imagine they will do the same with this topic.

Will it be different than the original documentary. The documentary was good enough and because of that, I still cannot get enough sleep as it is.

Hello :D

I read a book called, '"The Devil in Connecticut" by Gerald Brittle author of The Demonologist.......that took place in Brookfield, Connecticut of a young boy named David Glatzel.....does anyone know if this is the same story???

Hello :D

I read a book called, '"The Devil in Connecticut" by Gerald Brittle author of The Demonologist.......that took place in Brookfield, Connecticut of a young boy named David Glatzel.....does anyone know if this is the same story???

A "haunting in connecticut" is different than that Brookfield case, I believe. This Brookfield case, If i'm not mistaken, was more than one person even though it started out with the boy originally and documented by cops and etc., I thought it was gonna be premiered on TDC this past august...

I don't know, but I have seen "A Haunting in Georgia" so many times now that I could die. So if they treat this one the same way it'll be back on before you know it.

Christina

Discovery now does "A Haunting: (title of the episode)"

Isn't it the two hour episode about the family with a sick child who move into the house and discover it was once a funeral home? :w00t: My aunt once live in a funeral home. Right across the street was a Dairy Queen, and one summer day a friend and I were eating ice cream cones when he started telling me that the house across the street, the one my aunt had lived in was once a funeral home and that there was a spot on the basement wall where they had been embalming someone and I guess it got splattered. I said yea, I knew all that, because it was true. And then he started laughing and said how he had just made it up. When I told him it was true he wouldn't believe me, but when his dad told him it was he turned very pale. I hope that makes sense. Take Care...

Isn't it the two hour episode about the family with a sick child who move into the house and discover it was once a funeral home? :w00t: My aunt once live in a funeral home. Right across the street was a Dairy Queen, and one summer day a friend and I were eating ice cream cones when he started telling me that the house across the street, the one my aunt had lived in was once a funeral home and that there was a spot on the basement wall where they had been embalming someone and I guess it got splattered. I said yea, I knew all that, because it was true. And then he started laughing and said how he had just made it up. When I told him it was true he wouldn't believe me, but when his dad told him it was he turned very pale. I hope that makes sense. Take Care...

ya it was ive seen them all and loved all the episodes xD

Discovery now does "A Haunting: (title of the episode)"

They do a new series called "A Haunting". I wanna see the two movies though. I saw all of a Haunting in Georgia but I missed the ending in a Haunting in Connecticut. Georgia wasn't that scary compared to a Haunting in Connecticut.

Any1 seen the episode where the care taker of a bar is haunted by two evil ghosts that came from hell. When the psychic looked down the well and the spirit of the headless girl's face popped out, that scared the hell outta me.

Anyone know when A Haunting in Connecticut is gonna show again? I searched on Discovery but seemingly they removed the episode details.

Its hard to catch the older shows they usually show up on Sunday afternoons from what I have seen. They have the new episodes on now each Thursday night and so far are really good. The last one Haunting in Florida was good. That house is only about 30 minutes away from where I am.

Its hard to catch the older shows they usually show up on Sunday afternoons from what I have seen. They have the new episodes on now each Thursday night and so far are really good. The last one Haunting in Florida was good. That house is only about 30 minutes away from where I am.

I seen the Haunting in CT so many times and every time I get chills. Its a movie not an episode of the Haunting... I believe it is 2 hours long. That takes place is Southington, CT...The episode of the Haunting that takes place also in CT was aired on August 31 it was called Where Demons Dwell.. I didnt see it but I read the book it was based it.. The Devil In Connecticut.. I am waiting for that to air again.. I also found out there was a TV made movie about it to starring Kevin Beacon.

I live in Connecticut and I think I've seen this show before. Isn't it about a demon that lives in this homes basement and torments these two brothers that have their bedroom in the basement. The basement used to be used as a place to prepare bodies to be buried or something like that. Real creepy show considering it was all based on actual events and the entity seemed really demonic and evil. I also found out about this former military missle silo in the town I live in connecticut that is said to be haunted. Seeing as I am very curious with the paranormal and a big fan of Ghost Hunters I will have to get a few beers and check this place out with some of my friends.....during the day of course :D

Edited by 420

I live in Connecticut and I think I've seen this show before. Isn't it about a demon that lives in this homes basement and torments these two brothers that have their bedroom in the basement. The basement used to be used as a place to prepare bodies to be buried or something like that. Real creepy show considering it was all based on actual events and the entity seemed really demonic and evil. I also found out about this former military missle silo in the town I live in connecticut that is said to be haunted. Seeing as I am very curious with the paranormal and a big fan of Ghost Hunters I will have to get a few beers and check this place out with some of my friends.....during the day of course :D

What part of CT do u live in? I am in the New Haven area... Have u ever been to Dudleytown? I plan on going in the Spring when the State Troops arent patroling as much... Edit; removed email address. Dayna, you'd be better served IM'ing your email address to 420 rather than post it on an open forum.

Edited by Magikman

I love "A Haunting in Connecticut". It scared the beejeepers out of me. I don't understand why the parents made the boys sleep in the basement even though they were scared. The mother said on her website that it was the only place for them to sleep but then they all ended up sleeping in the living room so the boys could have slept there all along. It's the only thing about the story I really question...other than that it's really creeped me out.

What part of CT do u live in? I am in the New Haven area... Have u ever been to Dudleytown? I plan on going in the Spring when the State Troops arent patroling as much... Edit; removed email address. Dayna, you'd be better served IM'ing your email address to 420 rather than post it on an open forum.

OPPS Magikman,

I didnt realize I couldnt post it....I am new here. ..

Thanks,

Dayna

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Everyone,

"A Haunting in Connecticut" will air again on the Discovery Channel Thursday March 29, 2007 at 1PM EST (at least for me in Orlando, FL). This was actually the very first "A Haunting" episode, and is considered Part 1 of the special Hauntings. The other special is "A Haunting In Georgia" (Part 2), will air again Friday March 9, 2007 at 1PM.

Here is the description for "A Haunting in Connecticut" from http://www.tv.com/a-haunting/show/64068/ep...g=tabs;episodes

Ed and Karen Parker move their family into a old Connecticut home, needing to be near the hospital where their 14-year-old son in receives cancer treatment. They quickly discover that the building was once a funeral home. Soon, their son Paul proclaims the house to be evil, he begins seeing entities, and his health worsens.

Paul's behavior becomes increasingly erratic and, at their rope's end, his parents have him committed to a mental hospital. With the son gone, the whole family is soon under siege by the evil forces inhabiting the house. In desperation, the Parkers contact psychic investigators Edward and Lorraine Warren for help.

You can view the upcoming shows airing at the Discovery Channel at http://dsc.discovery.com/tvlistings/schedu...amp;channel=DSC

Just click the arrow next to the date and you can scroll through the days, or just edit the URL.

By March 22nd I will have every episode recorded!...Yeah!!!

Enjoy!!!

I found the Discovery Channel Special "A Haunting in Connecticut" online for download:

Go to: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2980848494950461708

You can play the video from the google site, but it often stops. So, I suggest you download the google video player, then download the video. You'll see downloadable links for both downloads at the link above . It was recently uploaded, hopefully it will remain up for the fans to enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have a copy of this Movie?

• 2 months later...

I happen to have a copy on vhs. A copy could be made on to a disc. Let me know if you would want one.

is the show real? i mean it does seem very made up and mainstream. sort of much is the same. and why do some of the people want to be anonymous? Sorry for beeing so sceptic, im not like that usually, but this show seems a bit odd. just a quick question about if anyone know if this is real or not?