Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM v9.0 launches

Saru

user posted image rUnexplained Mysteries: An extensive series of updates has hit the site today, bringing Unexplained Mysteries up to v9.0 with a number of changes aimed at improving the news and article systems. The main emphasis of these changes is to provide a greater variety of news stories on the main page, and to feature far more prominently both in-house articles and articles written by our regular columnists. In addition to this we've introduced a completely new section to the site which will feature a regularly updated selection of interesting and relevant streaming videos from top video sites such as Google Videos and YouTube. Instead of having to wade through thousands of irrelevant videos, visitors can now view a refined selection of the best videos from these sites on Unexplained Mysteries. Three new RSS news feeds are also now available covering the most recent news stories, articles and videos from the site.

Unexplained Mysteries has been growing steadily since it was launched five years ago, and we will continue to improve and expand on the site and its features on a regular basis. Updates to several other areas of the site are planned for the near future, and expect a lot more in-house articles to be making an appearance from now on as well.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• GrayTone

• Shuriken

• IamsSon

I think this is a great change, can't wait to go explore. Great job Saruman :tu:

Cool. I can't wait for the upgrade. Unless it already happened. =3 Great job too, Seruman.

Site looks great, keep up the good work :tu:!!!

Wow, SaRu,

Great job. Thanks for all the work you do on the site! :tu:

pssst, by the way, can we get the angel and devil smilies in the chat room, please, please... :yes:

Awesome! Thanks for the hard work you do and for the enjoyment we receive. :tu:

good beans saru. thanks for the time that you put into the site.

(hey if i can get in a request, can we have room creation back in the UM chatroom, :D)

You must have alot of pride knowing you own one of the most popular websites on the internet! I know I sure would. =D

Looks really nice. Gotta admit I already loved the way information was presented but it works. I'll have to get used to it I guess!

Cool! Now more information can to be added on the title and subtitles without the feeling of being crammed. Always difficult to achieve in terms of HTML/CSS programming. Good job! :tu:

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Lookin good Chief. :tu:

Woohoo! Right good job, Sir! :clap:

Edited by sadistic jellyfish of doom

ill be honest . i like the old way better, . but they do not have you the administrator for nothing , besides you are wise in decisions and maintaince with this website.

i trust your upgrade o wise one, i will adjust,- i will love it even more than the old one

:nw:

Abecrombie