Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who's your Team

Cufflink

Rumour that Chelsea, as anticipated, have fired their manager. Is it true?

I wouldn't fancy signing Smith - he gets into trouble too frequently on the pitch.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrighty

• wunarmdscissor

• jasibaby

• nick_fury

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't fancy signing Smith - he gets into trouble too frequently on the pitch.

I agree with you about Smith, Agent. He's a hotheaded thug. I'm surprised a club with Man U's clout didn't look further afield than someone who isn't good enough to start for England.

I suspect Smith could be for United what Fowler has been for City. A waste of money. I get the feeling he'll finish up as an expensive bench ornament.

I agree with you about Smith, Agent. He's a hotheaded thug. I'm surprised a club with Man U's clout didn't look further afield than someone who isn't good enough to start for England.

Heaven forbid he ever start for England. ohmy.gif Unfortunately what ability he possesses is overshadowed by the 'temperament'.

BTW A:21,are you going to start to root for The Seagulls?

I take an interest...but haven't seen them for a while. Hope they get the new stadium. I tend to follow the resurgent Sussex non-league scene these days. thumbsup.gif

take an interest...but haven't seen them for a while. Hope they get the new stadium. I tend to follow the resurgent Sussex non-league scene these days.

Since I moved out of the Big Smoke a few years ago, I now reside in Lewes, a couple of miles from the proposed new site for Brighton's ground.

I for one hope they get it; the fans deserve a great stadium as they are some of the most loyal I have ever met and it would be great to be able to pop down the road to see the Seagulls in action.

I wish them all the luck for the playoffs. thumbsup.gif

take an interest...but haven't seen them for a while. Hope they get the new stadium. I tend to follow the resurgent Sussex non-league scene these days.

Since I moved out of the Big Smoke a few years ago, I now reside in Lewes, a couple of miles from the proposed new site for Brighton's ground.

I for one hope they get it; the fans deserve a great stadium as they are some of the most loyal I have ever met and it would be great to be able to pop down the road to see the Seagulls in action.

I wish them all the luck for the playoffs. thumbsup.gif

I really want them to do well and go up,it would give the team and the fans a massive boost.They were the local (in a league)team to me when I lived in Worthing.

Lewes is a great place to live Stamford,not that far really from the Seagulls.

BTW,whats the latest story with the Blues?I heard something on the news earlier but didnt catch all of it.

Is it just me, or have the play-off finals been played in a different order this season? huh.gif And is there any specific reason for the change?

I thought there was something different this time Cuffy,just couldnt put my finger on it.

Also wanted to say COME ON BRIGHTON.And well done Palace.

Wooo Hooo, Freddy. Knight penalty clinches promotion for Albion!

Tough luck Bristol, maybe next year. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Agent_21

I've just seen the result. Well done Brighton. grin2.gif

user posted image

Wooo Hooo, Freddy. Knight penalty clinches promotion for Albion!

Tough luck Bristol, maybe next year. thumbsup.gif

I am sooo happy that The Seagulls are finally in division 1,it has been a long hard fight and it has now all paid off for them.

It is fantastic that they won and I just wish I was in Brighton tonight to join in the celebrations,that place is going to be buzzing.

I am sooo happy that I cant put any more crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif (tears of joy grin2.gif )

I'm adding a link to stir up a little bit of that controversy I was hoping for ...

uglyfootballers.com

laugh.gif

Shameful, these moderators. wink2.gif

Paul Gascoigne's an ugly sod. When he was born, the midwife slapped his mother.

As for Ronaldo.......did anyone mention chipmunk? whistling2.gif

I'm adding a link to stir up a little bit of that controversy I was hoping for ...

uglyfootballers.com

Goodbye footie thread,it was nice knowing you crying.gifwhistling2.gif

Some people will do anything to get their nomination to win laugh.gifwink2.gif

One bloke I thought was an ugly player was Peter Beardsley,now he was UGLY.

Martin Keown is another,but I think he looks really scary as well.

Lets make an all time ugly XI - We had beardsly, Keown, and my nomination - Luke 'Jesus i'm ugly' Chadwicke

Luke Chadwicke. laugh.gif

Who needs a fireguard, when you can put his picture on the mantlepiece.

hey how did i miss this thread.

Well seein as my beloved scotland wont be at the euro;s im gonna be depressed readin this thread over the summer.

We did get a couple of wins there and the future is lookin a bit brighter woth young players.

As long as the english media can keep a lid on their arrogance ill be really happy if you lot do really well.

Dont understimate croatia tho, its gonna be them that end up costing you dearly not france if you dont take them seriously enough and ive read a few quotes to lead me to believe the england players arent.

Im gonna say itll be a cezch republic (they are awesome and have the best midfielder in the world at the moment in nedved), holland (whoever they get i hope they get stuffed) final. Although Italy an protugal (pyrennial underacheivers) also have shout.

You'll reach the quarters, which isnt that bad. If you do better then good on you.

oh an the reason i hate holland isnt that they humped us well an truly grin2.gif... thats easily forgivable and over the last 2 years there would hardly be a side in world football i liked if i had that attitude whistling2.gif , they are an excellent side.

No its because they have DICK ADVOCAAT in charge.

His sin??? Hes an ex-rangers managaer.nuff said.

Dont understimate croatia tho, its gonna be them that end up costing you dearly not france if you dont take them seriously enough and ive read a few quotes to lead me to believe the england players arent.

That's my concern over the England squad, Wun. They just don't perform at the big tournaments. Beckham will play his heart out, Owen will probably score a belter, but will the rest get their fingers out?

And Croatia definitely have the air of banana skin about them.

this tournie in ameirca wiv chelsea, celtic, manu , liverpool should be good eh?

you know amoruso on the Ugly footballer 11.

Hes famous here in scotland for comments he made about scottish women.

LOL him of all people claimed they were all "dogs" grin2.gif

This is so great talking to a bunch of blokes about the ugliest men in footie,its normally a bunch of laddettes during the game saying who they would/not kick out of bed. grin2.gif

Fabian Bartez is another UGLY guy..

Us women aint all dogs but I think the guys should take a long hard look in the mirror first before saying anything wink2.gif

Edited by freddyvjason

Fabian Bartez is another UGLY guy..

Us women aint all dogs but I think the guys should take a long hard look in the mirror first before saying anything wink2.gif

Barthez fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. grin2.gif

And you're quite right, sweety. Blokes like to point out who they think the woofers are, and it's usually the mingers who are the worst culprits.

This is so great talking to a bunch of blokes about the ugliest men in footie,its normally a bunch of laddettes during the game saying who they would/not kick out of bed. grin2.gif

So that's assuming you'd let them into bed in the first place dontgetit.gif I'm no Frank Sinatra, Freddy, would you kick me out of bed?

Um, yeah, go Nottingham, you lot.

you know amoruso on the Ugly footballer 11.

Hes famous here in scotland for comments he made about scottish women.

That Premiership XI has a few top class stars of uglyness missing.

Ronaldo, for a start. And where is Robbie Fowler? I'm a sky blue, and even I can't love him. And Luke Chadwicke's omission is shameful.